Sonic Forces (Various x Reade...

By ShiraFangirl

Y/N the sister of Sonic was suddenly teleported into another dimension where there's war and chaos in Mobius... More

Prologue
~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Final Chapter ~

~ Chapter 2 ~

5.8K 108 98
By ShiraFangirl

They are now back at the Resistance HQ with Sonic here.

"Sonic, finding you alive is the best news we've had in months! And here's the bad news. Our intel indicates that Eggman's got a weapons factory in Green Hill, pumping out munitions for his war effort." Knuckles said.

"A factory? We can't take out Eggman's home base in Metropolis if he's got a factory supplying him." Silver spoke.

"No kidding. Look Sonic, I know you just got back but we're spread thin. Can you take care of this? We need that factory in Green Hill destroyed. Take the rookie-- I mean, Y/N with you."

"You sure about this?" Vector asked. "The kid was shaking like a leaf the whole time we were at the Death Egg."

"Excuse me?! I wasn't scared! You wanna fight me?!" Y/N growled at the crocodile.

"S-Sorry!..." Vector backed away.

"Easy there, Y/N." Sonic patted her back.

"That's because it's cold in space! The factory is nice and warm!" Charmy said, trying not to make her mad.

"It will be when it's burnt to the ground! Sonic, you take the lead! Y/N, just make sure you take good notes." Knuckles said.

"I've got six months of payback I'm just dying to spend. This sounds like a good start!" Sonic smirked.

"Oh, yeah!" Y/N smirked, feeling pumped up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic and Y/N are now in Green Hill Arensal Pyramid as they ran together.

"The enemy's factory is inside the pyramid. I can send reinforcements if you don't think you can handle it." Knuckles said through the radio.

"No need! The two of us are more than enough!" Sonic said.

"That's right!" Y/N nodded.

"We'll blitz th place and open up a path for resistance. Right, partner?"

"Right!"

They ran through every floor as they jumped in the air.

"Time for the two of us to team up! It doesn't matter what obstacles they put it in our way." Sonic said.

Both him and Y/N jumped as their power combined with their speed.

"We'll blow past everything they throw at us!"

They then fist bumped and started spinning as they yelled.

"Double Boost!!"

They both ran speedily as they easily destroyed the robots without touching them.

"Yeah! That's how it's done! We've got unstoppable speed and timing! We just have to keep this up!"

"Yeah!!"

They eventually flew up the building and saw a big hole in there.

"Bingo! Found a way in!" Sonic said.

"You should be able to get into the factory through there. Stay alert!" Amy warned over the radio.

"Heh. This should be fun."

Sonic and Y/N fall down in midair as they dodged all the lasers that are in their way. They spun their body as they gave a wave to the readers and went back to dodging more lasers as they fall. They then made it to the ground safely. Y/N noticed there are a lot of platforms for them to jump and climb on. She looked at the Lightning Wispon and got the idea and grabbed Sonic's hand as the lightning gave them a boost from the robot and flew up in the air.

"So they're building weapons here, huh? Making everyone work like robots. It'll be Eggman's turn to get pushed around when I get ahold of him."

"Me too."

They destroyed the robot in midair that's in their way and flew again throughout the way. Y/N used her wrist-mounted grappling hook as they swung over and destroyed more robots using her wispon. This is much easier than platforming. They then made to the ground as they ran and jumped down.

"That was a cake walk!" Sonic said.

"I don't know why I was even worried." Amy said over the radio.

They then made it through as they accomplished their mission.

"Nice job, Y/N!"

"Thanks! You too!"

After their mission, Amy called over the radio and she sounds worried.

"Something is attacking inside the Mystic Jungle! Silver is fighting him... or it, or whatever. Just hurry!"

"Guys! It's him!" Silver spoke as he sounded like he's in trouble.

Y/N guessed that it's that jackal masked guy again.

"I'm looking forward to a second round with this guy!" Sonic said.

"I'll come with!"

"No. You stay here. Go back to the resistance."

"But--"

"Don't worry. You'll get your glory soon. Right now, stay safe."

"Alright..." Y/N sighed. "Be careful out there, bro."

Sonic nodded and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night in the Mystic Jungle.

"This wasn't part of my agenda, but I'm always happy to crush a hero. It keeps the rabble in line. Shows them that there is no hope." the black jackal said in a demonic tone.

"Does anyone but you believe your lies?" Silver glared at him.

The black jackal and Silver fly about, clashing with each other as they do so. In the process, the jackal drops a strange red ruby and eventually knocks Silver against the wall above Eggman's lab and Silver falls to the ground, weakened.

"Seeing is believing."

He flies at Silver to deliver the finishing blow, but is knocked away by Sonic just in time. Sonic lands in front of Silver.

"Time to tag out, Silver! I've got it from here!"

"Well, look who's back from the dead. The little blue savior. But what's that I smell? You reek of fear. Glad to see I left an impression."

Sonic sniffs his own armpit.

"That's not fear. I ran all the way over here. And you haven't left an impression. I don't know anything about you! Not even your name."

"You may call me 'Infinite' in the brief moments that remain to you."

"Great! See, Infinite, now we're getting to know each other! So, what's your favorite color? Do you like long, romantic walks on the beach? What's the source of your power? You can skip the first two questions if you like."

"The source of my power is none of your concern." Infinite said.

"Sorry, but you've just GOT to share the secret of your power with me. I insist!"

Sonic runs towards Infinite.

"Your insistence is futile!"

Infinite unleashes a wave that negates gravity, causing Sonic and Silver to stumble around in weightlessness.

"Sonic, you OK?" Silver asked in concern.

Sonic floats around, unable to answer Silver, until Infinite flies into him and takes Sonic with him into the distance, as Sonic yells in pain from the impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N got worried after seeing Sonic and Silver back injured from the fight they had with the same black jackal named Infinite she learned. She gotta do something to help the Resistance. As on her cue, the radio was called and Knuckles picked it up to hear Amy.

"Eggman's army has broken through! They're in the city! We need to get these people out of here!"

"Who can we send?" Knuckles asked. "Sonic and Silver need time to heal."

"We've engaged enemy forces at Seaside Hill. We can't spare anyone!" Espio spoke.

"Let me help! I need to fight for what's right. I can't just stand here and let anyone else get hurt." Y/N said in determination, making him smile with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Okay, Y/N, I've got a tough one for you. I need you to head back to the city and save those civilians!"

"Alright! I'm on it!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the City Park Avenue

Y/N headed back to the same city where she was brought here in the first place and where she met Infinite. She ran through the road and destroyed robots as explosions was heard with another wispon called Hover.

"I need status update on the people who couldn't evacuate in time!" Amy said over the radio.

"Espio here. We're engaging enemy forces, and can't search for civilians right now!" Espio spoke.

"The fighting is too fierce for us to help out as well!" Soldier spoke.

"Sounds like you're our only hope, Y/N. The rescue is in your hands!" Knuckles spoke.

"Okay! I'm on it!" Y/N replied back to them.

She jumped in the air and looked to her left to see a huge robot. She then made it to the other side and kept on destroying Egg Pawns.

"Those are Death Egg Robots!" Silver spoke with wide eyes. "They're being mass-produced now?!"

"Uh oh, this ain't good. Might be too much for Y/N to handle." Vector spoke.

"Still, we can't just ignore them. You got this, right, Y/N?" Knuckles spoke.

"Of course, I got this! I've been through many battles in my day!" Y/N said, as she used her Hover Wispon and easily destroyed the robots.

She made the hover get her to fly in the air to the top and run up around the circle and down. Y/N fly again with her wispon as she headed towards the platform.

"Nice work! A fine display of skill." Espio spoke.

"Thanks, Espio!"

"Wow, you really showed them who's boss." Charmy spoke.

"Come on, how am I gonna top that?" Vector spoke.

Y/N flew up high over the roof of the building, collecting energys to get her hover to keep on flying as she use it.

"We've broken through enemy lines! The rescue is underway!" Soldier spoke.

"We've secured an escape route, so there is a safe way out." Espio spoke.

"Thanks to Y/N, things are turning around! Let's keep this momentum going!" Knuckles spoke.

"Out of my way!" Y/N yelled, taking down robots then she used her wrist-mounted grabbling hook and swung herself high in the air.

She went down the bottom building and jumped and then slide through the railing and run up through the circle and made it out to the surface. As usual, destroying all robots that are in her way with the wispon. Then she swung herself again with the grappling hook as she made it to her accomplished mission.

"Update from HQ! The enemy's on the run!" Knuckles warned.

"Mission complete! Well done, everyone!" Espio spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was impressive! But we still have a lot to do." Knuckles said as Y/N was back in the HQ.

"Great job!" Sonic said. "I knew you could do it if you believed in yourself!"

"Nice moves." Vector said. "But if you hog all the glory, how am I gonna look good?"

"Don't be jealous."

Y/N chuckled at Vector's little jealousy. Espio noticed Y/N got a cut on her arm.

"Hey, you're hurt."

"Oh, this? Nah, it's fine. It's just a scratch."

"No, I think you need to cover that up." Espio insisted, already taking out the bandage and placed it on her arm. "You can't go out on the mission with an injury like that."

"Oh... Well thank you, Espio." she smiled.

He looked away with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"You're welcome."

Some time later, they received a message and it's from Rouge as they answered it over the radio.

"The system is picking up a couple of strange readings. They're coming from the laboratory, the one where Sonic fought Infinite."

"It's probably another of Eggman's robots." Silver guessed.

"Life readings, two of them. Definitely not robots." Rouge spoke.

"Hey Y/N, go to the lab and check it out!" Knuckles said.

"Roger!"

Y/N patted his shoulder and ran out of the base.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the Mystic Jungle Aqua Road

"We've picked up the two life readings near the lab up ahead." Amy informed over the radio.

"If they aren't robots, what are they?" Knuckles questioned.

"If they're enemies, taking them both on might be a big task for Y/N." Silver spoke.

Y/N then started water sliding as she dodged the robots.

"Watch out! The current is pretty strong!" Amy warned. "This place is enough to make anyone dizzy. It might be better just go with the flow."

"Man, this is so much fun!" Y/N cheered as she knocked down the robots as she slide to another side and jumped up in the air and made it to the other side where there's no water much to her disappointment.

"They sure went to a lot of trouble to make this lab hard to find." Amy spoke.

"They must be doing experiments they don't want people to know about." Knuckles spoke.

Y/N used her Lightning Wispon to fly as she did and then ran back down and the boost thingy helped her fly again but higher. She brought out her wrist-mounted grabbling hook and swung herself. She looked down to see water as she grew excited and went back down to water sliding.

"Well look at you, Y/N. Having fun in the water?" Knuckles spoke.

"You bet I am!" Y/N replied.

"What? Jealous you can't play on the slide, Knuckles?" Amy teased.

"This is no time to lose focus, that's all! Uh, be sure to give it all you got, Y/N!"

Throughout the slide, she made sure not to lose her balance or fall off, knowing the current is strong as she imagined herself surfing like she did in Chris' dimension.

"The readings are really close now." Amy informed. "Reinforcements will arrive soon, so meet up with them."

Y/N used her grabbling hook again and arrived at the lab and, upon arrival, finds Infinite's lost ruby he dropped during his earlier fight with Silver outside the lab and picks it up. It glows for a moment in her hand, amazing her.

"What is this?"

Shortly afterward, Classic Sonic arrive at the lab first.

"Woah! Sonic?! You... got short..."

Then much to her joy, Tails arrive as well as he flew down with his tails and looked at her.

"Huh? Have we met before?"

"No, but I'm Y/N." Y/N held a hand out.

"Tails. And this is the other Sonic." Tails shook her hand, but he suddenly felt a flashback come into his mind as it showed her defending Tails from the bullies and how they became good friends and him having a crush on her.

"You okay, Tails?"

Tails quickly pulled his hand away.

"I'm fine. Sorry."

This made Y/N worry that he might remember her from her dimension. She does not want to ruin the timeline if they know about her and that her other self is not from this dimension like she doesn't exist as she know that.

All three enter the Resistance base and Tails flies to Sonic and gives him a hug as he's happy to see him again.

"SONIC!"

"Tails!"

"I was sooo worried. I thought you were..."

"You worry too much. Look, I'm perfectly fine." Sonic turned to Classic Sonic. "Ah, it's been generations since I've seen you. You okay?"

Classic Sonic gives him a thumbs up and a smile.

"The good news is you're safe. The bad news is Eggman said he has some plan that would destroy us all in three days!" Tails informed.

"Three days, huh? A lot can happen in that time." Sonic said.

"Eggman said when the plan is completed, we'll all be wiped out!"

"I don't like the sound of that. Normally I'd just laugh at an Eggman plan, but he's already conquered most of the world so... What's this plan of his?" Knuckles said.

"Hey, I hate to butt in on your important meeting, but we're under attack! Shadow is tearing through our troops! We need reinforcements!" Vector said.

"Shadow??" Y/N questioned, finding it odd that he would come and attack.

She knows it's not like him to do that, so there has to be a reason.

"Shadow... The last time I saw him he was fighting for Eggman." Sonic said.

"That doesn't make sense. Why would Shadow help the enemy?" Knuckles said.

"Perhaps he's being controlled by that strange power?" Silver guessed.

"That has to be it! Shadow would never ever work for anyone!" Y/N said.

"Whatever it is, I'll figure it out!" Sonic said.

"Good luck, Sonic!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, in Y/N's dimension...

"Anything, Tails?" Amy asked in worry.

"I'm almost done! Just need to do the finishing touch on the portal machine." Tails said, fixing the machine.

"Can you do this a little quicker? Sonic's been having a mental breakdown. He wouldn't stop freaking out no matter how hard I tried to calm him down." Sally said, looking over at Sonic.

"Don't worry. This should help us find where Y/N is and bring her back."

"It better be. I'm getting tired of Sonic's panic mode." Shadow said with an annoyed sigh as Antoine nodded in agreement.

"Where did she go?! What if she's dead?! What if..." Sonic gasped. "What if she's in another world full of boys?! I don't want anyone touch my little sister!!!!"

Knuckles had enough and punched Sonic right in the face.

"Would you just shut up already?! You're not the only one that's worried about Y/N! So I suggest you calm down!!"

"He's right." Shadow agreed.

"Worrying her won't help bring her back." Jet said, leaning against the wall as he looked just as worried for Y/N.

"I hope Y/N is okay. I miss her... wherever she is." Cream frowned.

"I'm sure she's okay, sweetie." Bunnie patted her head.

"Don't worry about her. She's strong. She always find a way and never give up." Silver assured.

"He's right." Blaze agreed.

"That's right. This is Y/N we're talking about." Rouge nodded.

Suddenly, Tails got a signal on the TV as it showed Y/N running, flipping, swinging, and jumping around the world in another dimension as it showed she's in the middle of the battle right now.

"There she is!! I see her!" Tails exclaimed in excitement.

"Is it really her?" Cream asked in hope.

"Oh, thank goodness! She's alright after all!" Sonic beamed.

Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Rouge, Silver, Blaze, and Jet took a closer look as Y/N was sliding on the pipes, glaring in determination. They noticed her look changed, but not her personality. Her clothes looked so hot and so badass in their opinion as well as her red spike on her head. But most of all her eyes are the one they never forget as they all blush at the same time.

"Yep. That's her alright." they all said unison.

Sonic gave them a glare except Tails. The signal then was gone as Tails snapped out of his loving trance.

"G-Great! I'll start on gaining access to this dimension so we can get her back!"

"...Hang in there, Y/N." Knuckles said, flashbacking memories of his moments with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.7K 105
Sequel to Sonic X. After Sonic, Y/N, and the others came back to Mobius and defeated the Meterax, they went their separate ways. Sonic, Y/N, and Tail...
6.1K 169 32
After Graduation it's time for Princess Blaze to head back to her home dimension. Even though she has made plenty of friends it seems that a few has...
5.6K 95 19
This is the tale of how Sonic's world had begun to crumble. Without their heroic hero, the blue blur, the citizens of Mobius were left in the dust. T...
318 2 21
All is peaceful in the world of Sonic the Hedgehog till Eggman comes up with a new plan to take over the world. Along with his plan also comes a new...