technoblade x reader

By authorchanisbored

idk why but I base a lot of storys around alcahol.. I dknt understand it either. anyways enjoy this simple st... More

dream team twitter prom
a simple answer.
prom and a visit.
spending the night
sleeping with a nerd
perfect day for a date.
confession and goodbye author chan
hey yall.. so ivs been dealing witb a lot.

collab.

13.6K 233 915
By authorchanisbored

[Welcome, a little problem here Is that I dont know much abt techno soo pls excuse mistakes. Yall update its 1 am and I just got a bf so pog.]

+//×Your pov×//+

I was standing in my kitchen as I heard my phone buzzing from the other room.

I quickly ran towards my room and opened the door looking towards me bed while murmuring to myself as I picked up my phone and amidiately sighed as I saw the contact and picked it up.

???
"OH MY GOD FINALLY!! IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF YOU FOR SO FRICKEN LONG!!!"

you
"SKEPPY IM BUSY RIGHT NOW. IVE BEEN TRYING MY BEST TO GET MY HOUSE CLEANED UP BECAUSE ITS A PIGSTIE !!"

I heard skeppy use his annoyed whiney voice

Skeppy
"I DONT CARE I WANT TO FILM A COLLAB VID WITH YOU . And also.. someone else is gonna be in the collab as wellllll!!"

I sighed and lowered my tone .

You
"Whatever.. I guess I'll collab with you.. but do I have to recorddddd???"

Skeppy dramatically sighed again

Skeppy
"YES! it would be a good idea aspecially since I'm collating with a special guest as wellllll!!!"

I smiled and let out a small laugh as I said my last thing before hanging up.

You
"Okkkkkkkk..."

I looked up at the  the computer only a few feet away from me..

I walked over to my computer and sat down logging into minecraft before getting an invite to the team speak.

The lights shining from my computer were pinks and redas and purples causing my face to be illuminated in the lights.

I was instantly greeted by a loud voice comeing from skeppy.

Skeppy
"FINALLY!! YOU ARE SO SLOW AT DOING ANYTHING, ARE YOU EVEN RECORDING?!?"

I grumpily turned on obs and leaned back into my chair as I told skeppy to shut up warning a  giggle..

Not from skeppy... but from an unknown person in the teamspeak.

I did my intro to the video.

You
"WHATS UP EVERYONE IM AM JOINED HERE WITH SKEPPY ANND..... I dont know.. who are you other person here??:

I amidiately got a shiver sent down my spine as person introduced themself .

Technoblade
"AND SHE IS JOINED BY TECHNOBLAAAAAAAADE!!!"

I felt my face warm up as I amidately screeched at skeppy as I jumped back hideing into my gaming chair.

You
"SKEPPY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME TECHNOBLADE WAS HERE AJHSHDNEJDBDHBRBDBB??!?!?!?!?"

I heard skeppy start roaring with laughter while he tried saying something but couldnt...

I hear techno laughing as he then asked

Techno
"Heyyyy y/n , I've been secretly watchin your channel for a bit.. and I really liked it so I forced skeppy to get you to do a collab with me and him."

I smiled and nervously tried to continue my intro before my voice broke..

You
"A-a-anyw-ways.. i-i c-cant fi-insh the i-ntro.."

I melted into my chair as techno giggled.

Techno
"Ok.. obviously the dork is shy around my greatness!!! So me, the one and only technoblade,  shall do the intro. "

I muted my mic as I sat back while techno started my intro.

Technoblade
"WELCOME EVERYONE TO y/ns CHANNEL WHERE SHE IS COLLABING WITH THE ONE AND ONLY TECHNOBLADE!!!  Oh- and skeppy.. I guess. "

I tried my best to hold in my laugh as I heard techno

You
"Y-yeah.."

Skeppy amidiately butted in causing techno to huff  at him cutting me off.

Skeppy
"OK YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS!! WE NEED TO GET ON WITH THIS VIDEO!!"

I giggled as I felt my face warm up

I sat back in my chair as j stayed quiet for skeppys intro.

Then ..

User has joined your channel..

Badboyhalo
"Hiiii skeppy!!! Techno told me to join cause there was a special guest??"

I stayed quiet and suddenly realized he was talking about me.

I sat up trying to shake the tone of my voice back into a normal tone which I supriseingly was able to do..

You
"Hey bad!!!! Its me y/n-"

Bad
"OH MY GOODNESS!!! MUFFIN!! SKEPPY TOLD ME SO MUCH ABOUT YOUUUU!!!!!"

I giggled at his tone of voice and skeppy spoke up

Skeppy
"Yeah yea... whatever. It's not like I talk about her all the time STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC BAD."

I giggled as bad huffed and did his sad voice where it cracked and he legit sounded like he was upset.

Bad
"S-skeppy.... you .. y-yelled at me!!"

Skeppy amidiately felt regret and tried comforting bad while durning this happening.

A certain voice addressed me.

Techno
"Soo. Y/n?? You are being pretty quiet you ok??"
Caught off guard by what was said.. I amidiately  felt my face warm up once again
.

Why was this happening... why did I feel like this..

I never felt this way when skeppy talked to me ...

[Oyfum my guys f in chat for skeppy.]

You
"O-oh.. yeah I'm fine.. I'm just.. uh.. not used to talking.. to... my i-idol."

I heard a cute tone come from techno as he joyfully spoke..

Techno
"Aww, I'm your idol?"

I felt my face drop as I covered it in the sleeves of my hoodie, muffling my voice as I tried to speak.

You
"M-maybe....."

Techno gave out a small laugh and whisphered into the mic causing a shiver to be sent down my spine

Technoblade
"The lady's cant resist technoblade"

I instantly started nervously laughing which caught bads attention along with skeppy while I was away from my desk sitting on the floor dying...
Bad
"SKEPPY FINE WE ARE DIVOR- wait
What's happening?? Techno what happened??"

Skeppy
"Its nothing she just has A MOJOR CRUSH ON THE PIG WEARING A CROWN!!!"

amidiately I ran back to my computer and yelled into my mic

You
"SKEPPY I SWEAR TO GOD YOU KNOW I DONT IF YOU DONT STOP IM GONAAJHEHSHSVSHWJSJEJJDJDBSHDHDG"

techno started laughing outloud as skeppy yelled back complaining

Skeppy
"MY EARS!!!!!!!"

I looked into the screen to see my mc character with red flowers around me and techno standing in front of me holding flowers.

And then I looked into my hot bar and saw he had given me FULL STACJS OF FLOWERS!

I giggled into my mic as I felt me face turn pink once again.

I whisphered calmly into the mic while techno was in the background still laughing.

You
"Skeppy.. you do this again, and I will NEVER collab with you EVER again.
Got it?<3"

Skeppys voice got nervous as he turned to bad who was silent and that's when we realized.. he was muted.

We both laughed as skeppy ran infront of my mc character and threw a flower at me before replying.

Skeppy
"Ok...... BUT YOU STILL LIKE TECHNO!!"

user has disconnected..

[I hope you guys liked this first chapter. Also I delayed this so much and ignore the boyfriend thing. We are over.  And it only been one day of dateing hurray..."]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 8.9K 37
"I know what it's like to be used! ...and so do you. Stay with me, please." A story in which the reader becomes a Technoblade apologist. ===== Cover...
147K 3.7K 21
This is my first book so it's kinda shity. My first language isn't english so sorry if i wrote something wrong. Also, you can give your opinion about...
1.1K 130 54
I am a warrior, I don't mind telling ya my story. I was the greatest, unbeatable warrior that ever walked the earth! Listen to me and you might learn...
56K 1.5K 25
This is a story from my TikTok series. I recommend reading that before this, but this is okay too! My TikTok is in my bio. No pictures or art is mine...