Just the Beginning

Galing kay KKLOVESBOOK

Book three of the Louis Family series It's been 7 years Leo is now 16. He's the star football,soccer,track p... Higit pa

Friends
Moving Along
Better
Happy
Is It Time?
Anniversary Dinner part 1
Anniversary Dinner part 2
Are we still...?
Baby I....
Emily Who?
The Rumor
Problems
STUPID
Beyond Repair
Birthday
Out
Broken
HI
Realizing
Goodbye

Trying and....

6.5K 129 0
Galing kay KKLOVESBOOK

{Leo POV}

7 years later....

I drop Gerogia and the twins off at school. When I get to school my mom is walking up to the school with a few boxes. I run over to her and help her. My mom is pregnant again and I have to say that I'm not surprised. When I was 11 I found out about sex and my mom explained where babies came from. She's about four months along I watch out for her. "Thanks Hon why aren't you on your way to home room." she ask. "I just got here Gerogia lost her notes in the car so I had to help her find them." I say. My mom opens the door and let's me go in. We make it to her class room and I put the boxes in the corner. I give her a kiss and head to my homeroom.When I get there I see the one person I've wanted for the longest of time. Rose Franklin. Head Cheerlead and not a whor. She's single and hot. She's sweet,kind,loving,and sexy. My mom loves her and she loves my mom. I take my seat next to her and smile at her. "No"she says. "I wasn't even going to ask you out" I say. She rolls her eyes at me and goes back to talking to Mary Lue.

:::::::::

Rose walks into my second period and groans when she sees me.I just smile and lean back in my chair. She searches for a seat but all the empty ones are by me. She takes the seat behind me and gets her things ready. I turn around to face her and say " Hey I know you and my mom get along,so I was just wondering if you want to babysit my little sisters and brother next week?" Rose is taken by surprise and smiles. " Gerogia and the twins. Your mom already talked to me and I'll be there."I smile and say " good because I can't take them to Chuck E Cheese's again. " Rose laughs and I smile. "You have a beautiful laugh"I say. " Thank you."Rose says blushing. I smile and turn around in my seat. Mission one complete.

::::::::

At lunch I go talk to my mom and my dad shows up. " Hey sweetheart."my dad says to my mom and we nod at each other. " Leo you have to watch your siblings tonight."my dad says."Right after school or what?" I ask. "Your mom will bring them to your practice. " he says. I groan and go eat with my friends. On the way back to class I fond Rose and ask her if she could watch Gerogia and Lena during her cheer practice. " Sure I'll let them join in on the routine. Rose says and head to class.

:::::::::

My mom pulls up and I rush over to her car. I take Lena and LJ by the hand and Gerogia follows us. I rush my sisters to the Gym and LJ and go to the football feild. As soon as we get there we start with the warm-ups. LJ gets tired after the fourth lap so I put him on my back and finish my laps. After our laps LJ goes to sleep on the bleacher.

::::::

At the end of practice I go get my sisters and LJ follows me." Rose." I yell once I get in the gym. "LeoLeoLeo."Lena yells running to me. I pick her up and give her a kiss on the cheek. "Leo look at what Rose taught me" Gerogia says before doing a round off and back tuck. "Gerogy let's go" LJ yells. "Shut up" Gerogia yells at him. I laugh and put Lena down. I walk over to Rose and thank her." Hey let me take you out. Just As friends to show my thanks." I say smiling. " Leo!" my sisters yell I turn around to see LJ pulling their hair." Luke Jr.if you don't stop this instant then I promise you that you're going to regret it." I yell. He stops and my sisters come running to me." Sure" Rose says and walks away.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

66K 933 34
Cameron is a senior in high school. She is the captain of the cheer team and is quite popular. Her boyfriend Brett is the star of the football team a...
59.9K 2.1K 11
Questions. Unanswered questions. Who doesn't have those? Alexia, just like every other person in the world, has many unanswered questions. What diffe...
32.4K 1K 26
Louis Tomlinson's the head school's football team (a school jockey to be more precise) and is dating Stacy the head of the cheerleading team. what a...
37.4K 743 19
The story of how two childhood best friends fell in love... Alexia Archer, the captain of the girls' soccer team who has a love for books. Evelynne A...