30 Years Late. | Stanford Pin...

De PatheticFckinfool

"It wasn't meant to go this way. I knew he was planning something, but this isnt what i thought. A portal? To... Mais

Introduction/Description
Reminiscent.
Memories.
Familiar.
Family.
Yearning.
Trust.
Problem.
Forget.
Recollection.
Unfortunate Reunite.
Dinner.
Moments.
Frustration.
Complete The Puzzle.

Ol' Friend.

1.2K 36 12
De PatheticFckinfool

Chapter Six

*McGuckin*

1980

I walked up from the lab seeing Y/N in the living room, i looked at her and smiled, she was drawing the recent creature, i didn't like that side of gravity falls, but she did, and i walked in sitting on the arm of the chair looking down at it.

"The drawing looks perfect for the journal Y/N." I said and she looked up at me giggling. She really was a good find, id known her forever, and someone like Stanford coming along, even when she was already, ready to walk out was.. fortunate.

"Thanks Fiddle. It needs some work but it'll be perfect by the time im finished." She said and showed me her detailed drawing, thats when we saw Ford walk in, he looked at us looking at the picture.

"Whats happening here?" He asked and i looked over smiling.

"Her drawings, shes showing me them." I said and i saw him look uncomfortable rubbing the back of his neck. Id been noticing him slipping lately,

"Yeah Ford." She said sitting up closing the book. "Hey fiddle, are you staying for dinner?" She asked and i smiled.

"Sorry Y/N, but i gotta get home to my boy Tate." I said and she smiled giving me a hug.

"Pass it on to Tate, bye Fiddle." She said walking to the kitchen to begin dinner, i saw Ford staring at me.

"Will do Y/N!. You okay Stanford?" I asked and he nodded slowly at me and i just.. walked past him, outside. I fear whats happening to him.

*Y/N*

2012:Present Day.

I stood in the shop when Dipper and Mabel run down to Soos and Wendy. I wondered what those kids were doing, ever since my last adventure with them, they haven't questioned me at all surprisingly.

"Wendy! Soos! We gotta go see old man McGucket! We'll explain on the way." Dipper said and i instantly stood at the door. They all looked at me.

"Ah ah ah.. You arent going to see McGucket." I said and Dipper groaned. "Without me." I said and they lit up.

"Wait, i didnt think youd wanna.. since.. last time." He said and i shook my head.

"McGucket and me go way back." I said and he looked at Mabel who looked back questionably. "So im going." I said and they nodded. We all ran out getting in the car.

At the junk yard we went under the fence, thanks to Soos holding it up, to which i mumbled a thank you. "Old man McGucket! Where are you?!" Dipper called.

"Here Billy, Billy, Billy!" Soos called.

"He isnt a dog Soos." I said. We walked up to his hut and saw dumb teen spray painting 'McSuckit.' And fiddle stepped out, chasing them away with a stick. Oh what this intelligent man has become.. he told me about what he was doing and i regret stopping him before.. it was too late. When he saw us he smiled.

"Visitors! And Y/N!" He said jumpin over and i smiled, he stood up nice and straight to give me a hug, to which i didnt deny. "Come come!" He grabbed my hand pulling us in. "Pull up some rusty metal, especially you Y/N, ye Ol' Friend. You're just in time with my hourly terf war with the hillbilly that lives in my mirror." He said looking into the bins reflective surface and aggressively yelled. "Quit Staring At Me When I Bathe!" I sat down on a old tire and crossed my legs smiling fondly at my old friend.

"You can drop the act McGucket, i know you're the author. You studied the mysteries of this town, and wrote this book!" Dipper said holding up the journal.

"Uh-"

"Yeah, you're the genius that Dipper have been looking for all summer." Wendy said pulling out the laptop that Fiddle made for Ford a long time ago. Fiddle looked at confused.

"Eh, genius?" He mumbled and i looked down, you were a genius once. "Eh, im no genius, i haven't done nothing worth while in my life." He said turning his back. "Everyone knows im no good, to no body." He looked at a newspaper clipping. "I don't know what I used to be, but I must have been a big failure, to end up like this." He turned to us.

"But the laptop has your name on it." Soos said.

"What about this book, are you sure you didnt write it?" Dipper said showing fiddle the pages in the book. "H-Here look closely."

"I told ya, i dont recall, everything before 1982 is just a blur, just a hazy.." he trailed off and i gulped, that year reminding me of what happened. Suddenly he started to scream. "The Blind Eye!! The robes, the men!" He fell back grabbing his head. "My mind! They did something!" He yelled and i covered my mouth looking away. I remembered 'The Society Of The Blind Eye.' Fiddle had created it to rid himself and others of there horrible sights. I remembered hed tried to erase my memory, but I'd backed out.

"What did they do?" Dipper asked.

"I-I dont recall."

"Oh.. you poor old man, no wonder your minds all ppphh." She said blowing a razzberry. "You've been through something Intense." She said sadly.

"What if McGuckin learn something he wasn't supposed to know and someone or something messed with his mind, we've got to get his Memories Back!" Dipper said and Wendy nodded.

"Think man, whats the earliest memory you have?" Wendy asked

"Uh.. ehh." He turned pulling another clipping off the wall. "This is i think, other then Y/N..." he mumbled the last part.

"The history museum!"

"Then thats where we're going.." Dipper said and we all got in the car, except i sat in the back with fiddle.

"Hey Fiddle?" I said and he looked at me. "Whats the earliest memory you have of me.?" I asked and he looked down making thinking sounds.

"Yknow Y/N, its hard to recall, but i think it was you in the diner, with yourself coloring books as a kid.. thats all i can remember." He said and i smiled softly, we were the best of friends as a kid.

"We were really good friends.. also, Fiddle, you've done many things that meant something in this town. Your son Tate, helping me, and you used to make laptops.. you made one for me.. and my friend." I said and he smiled.

"Really??"

"Darn tootin'." I said and he smiled at me.

****

We broke into the museum, and ended up chasing a man into a room, we entered and it was covered in eyes, much to my discomfort. Fiddle yelled

"Well cattle my corn he finishedifide!"

"It doesnt make sense, where did he go?" Dipped mumbled and i noticed the eyes all pointed in one direction, at Fiddle. I walked over and reached behind him seeing a stone, i pressed on it seeing the fireplace move and open to a door.

"Would ya look at that?" I smirked proud of myself.

"Jackpot!" Wendy chuckled mischievously.

"A secret passage way." Dipper said excitedly.

"We'll have to be stealthy. Ill hand bone a message if theres trouble." Fiddle said slapping himself, which was actually something he taught me on our time together, he hand bones 'Coyotes are coming for our sweetbreads.' I giggled and did a simple slap, saying. 'Sure are.'. He looked at me nodding and i grinned nodding back. We went down and dipper opened the drape slightly to see. There was a circle of people chanting all together before placing their hands on the chest. I watched thinking, how could have fiddle ever created this. They pulled out Susan, who i used to work with, and erased her brain of 'little men''

"Oh my gosh, they erased lazy susans memory.." dipper whispered. And fiddle slapped 'Oh Fuck.' Making me hold back a snort. "Did you see this They wiped lazy Susans memory."

"Huh they should have wiped off that awful mascara!" Soos joked and i looked at him offended.

"Soos, that was awful!" I scolded.

"Shes doing the best she can Soos!" Wendy growled.

"I think she looks beautiful Soos!" Mabel scoffed.

Soos looked taken aback at us getting so upset. "W-Woah! I-I touched a nerve there.." he said sadly, i rolled my eyes and sighed, im so sick of people ridiculing her. We walked out once they were gone, and we looked around. I was told to stay here so i did. I looked around the dome like room and took out my old sketch book and started to sketch some of the symbols and Mabel spoke.

"I just dont get it Wendy, Y/N.. I hug a lot, I can burp the alphabet, I have scratch and sniff clothing.. why does every boy leave me.." she said and Wendy hummed.

"Who cares! Boys are the worst. You shouldn't get hung up man." She said and i sketched the symbols next to them.

"Maybe i come on to strong yknow." Mabel hummed.

"Well, pretend im a boy." Wendy said taking her hat and tucking her hair in, making a mustache with it. "HmhmMm, testosterone." She spit and i chuckled.

Mabel stood up sucking in a breath. "Hey! Im Mabel, im twelve, I own a pig, wanna get married???" She said looking at Wendy hopeful as i walked over to sketch the gun.

"Honestly that was perfect, to be honest you should just forget about guys, man." She said and Mabel looked at if she got an idea.

"Wendy thats it! I just need to put summer romances into this thing and I won't feel bad about them anymore." She shrugged grabbing the gun mid sketch. I looked at her grabbing it back.

"No Mabel. This thing erases more then what you put into it obviously." I said putting it back. "Look at Fiddle.. besides your memories are sacred.. they're what help you learn, and men are something you need to learn from." I said and she looked at me intently.

"Do you have things you've learned from them?" Mabel asked and Wendy noddes at me.

"Well.. yes." I said. "Hell i dated Fiddle back in high school." I said and they went wide eyed.

"Really??"

"Yes, I've dated most of the men here, before the guy i thought was the one.. but even he ended up.. vanishing." I said and Mabel hummed.

"Yeah i suppose you're right." Mabel sighed.

"Look Mabel, coming off strong isnt a bad thing.. hell when i met Stanford-" i cut myself off, and they nodded expected at me. I remembered, they know Stanley, as Stanford. "Stan, i was blunt as can be. He walked into the diner i worked at and looked at him and just said. Cool Book. At the book he had with him, and ever so bluntly got into a conversation, even asked him if he wanted to come over to my home and look at me books!" I said and they looked as if they were in shock.

"Why did he like books so much?" Wendy asked confused.

"Its all you could do in the late 70s." I said and she nodded understandingly. "Being forward is a blessing hun, and if people dont like it. Tell em to go eat mud." I said finishing my sketch and i closed my book putting my pen away.

"Y/N you really are smart." Mabel said and thats when we heard a beeping and we looked around.

"Oh no.." i whispered.

****

We were tied up and they introduced themselves. I patted myself and felt they had taken my book, making me growl.

"And it looks like you're friend here, Y/N, knows way to much." Blind Ivan said holding my book, i started to pull at the ropes.

"Give that back!" I said and he laughed holding the gun.

"No, say goodbye to your summer." He said but a disk came back and his his hand. "Owie." He said and the gun when flying. Suddenly fiddle ran up breaking us free and giving us weapons, i smiled and grabbed a mallet, and kicked my book out of the guys hands, having it fly to the side, a few came at me, we fought, i saw a robed one grab my book, and i body checked him grabbing it, i turned seeing him aiming at the kids, shooting.

"No!" I yelled but fiddle.. jumped in front saving them.

"McGucket, you took a bullet for me.." Dipper said and another shot. He started to walk forward.

"Okay as I'll ever be, my mind has been broken for 30 odd years, you cant break what is already-"

"Broken!" I yelled finishing his sentence, body checking him to the ground, both my book and Fiddles memory sliding to the kids. "Nobody messes with my family." I said punching him in the face knocking him out. They all looked at me, as i picked him up and dragged him to the pillar we were tied too.

Once they were conscious, I held the gun up. "We'll never forget what youve done!" He said and i smiled putting in 'The Society Of The Blind Eye.' And looked at them.

"Oh yeah? You were gonna erase my entire life from my memory, so I'll do it back." I smirked aiming. "Smile." I said and shot them all with the gun. We all helped them out and then went to the room to see his memories.

"Alright McGucket, you ready to see your memories?" Dipper asked turning on the machine.

"I-uh dont know, what if i dont like what i see." He said tapping his index fingers together (👉👈🥺)

"Memories are what make us.. us. Go on." I said and he looked at me nodding, walking over putting it in the machine.

His face popped up, and i smiled, Fiddle.. "My name is Fiddleford McGucket and i wish to unsee what I've seen." He spoke and i watched intently. "For the past year I've been working with a visiting researcher and he's been cataloging his findings about Gravity Falls in a series of journals, I helped him build a machine, which he believes had the potential to benefit all mankind but something went wrong I decided to quit the project. Though may i add he inst alone.. but she doesnt want me telling others that.." Fiddle spoke and i gulped looking down. "Although i lay awake at night, haunted by the thoughts of what I've done, I believe I have invented a machine that can permanently erase these memories from my mind, test subject one Fiddleford." He said shooting himself with the machine. It cuts 5 days in. "It worked! I cant recall a thing!" Then 22 days in and by the background you can tell he was slipping. "I call it the Society of the Blind Eye, it will help those who want to forget by erasing their bad memories." He said looking into the monitor. It was now day 25. And there was anorher 'subject' in the room next to him, everyone gasped, it was me. He introduced me, and i waved, Fiddle went to explain how it works to me, i remember this day, it was a few days after Ford had entered the portal, but you see my face go from hopeful while looking around the room, to worried, to uneasy. "And you'll forget." He said and he aimed it at me, you could tell this startled me and i pushed it up as it went off.

"Fiddle, im sorry but i cant, I-I know i wanted to forget about what happened to him, but- But i cant. This is insane, and i can tell you're already hurting yourself, and now- Now you're bringing others into this. You're gonna destroy everything and everyone with this, imagine how Tate will feel, my sweet nephew watching his dad destroy himself, memories arent ment to be erased, i love him too much." I spoke in the memory.

"W-who-" fiddle choked and a tear slipped down my cheek in the memory, as one did in real time.

"Nobody." I said pushing the gun to his chest and walking outbof veiw and we heard the door slam. He looked down and just aimed it at himself, making himself forget about what i said.

Day 74, then day 189, then day 273, then 648, then unknown as it ended. I sat silent hands clenching my book.

"M-McGucket, im so sorry.." Mabel said.

"Ah hush, you kids helped me get my memoried back. Just like you said." He said and looked at me who was silent.

"But did you want those memories back?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Yknow, after all these years i know who i am.. but i should have listened to Y/N, she was right, memories werent meant to be erased. Im sorry i didnt listened to ye." He said walking over grabbing my hand as i looked away. "Ya was right.." he said and i looked at him smiling painfully.

"Fiddle, i still care about you either way. Just remember the coloring books."

****

Underneath the Mystery Shack, me and Stanley worked, and worked. We'd brang in the fuel and started it up, Stanley ended up getting hurt and i cleaned him up. "No matter how dangerous it is.." he said looking at me and i smiled softly. "I dont care how long it takes, no ones getting in our way." He smiled at me.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11K 513 33
[Bill Cipher x Dipper Pines Fanfiction] *Written in P.O.V* The very first summer the Pines twins spent in Gravity Falls left Dipper feeling curious...
163K 4.2K 79
First person reader insert. My name is (y/n). I fell in love with Stanford Pines. One year. I hardly knew him. We were young. We were reckless. In sh...
1.7K 71 30
Hey, just for a quick notice this is going to be a fem Billdip. I just don't know how to do a boy×boy so instead of fucking it up, I'm going to do wh...
68.4K 1.6K 40
I live in nightmares. My dad is a nightmare, his friends are nightmares, my life is a nightmare. My status is lower than dirt, according to them. I'm...