๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”

By loli_voice

๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ (๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™›๐™ž๐™จ๐™.) โ you are not alone, ash. i am with you. my soul is ... More

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ

2.9K 62 8
By loli_voice

I had fallen asleep, expecting it to be just another night. However I had woken up inside my own dream; what I saw around me was the New York Public Library, it took some time to realize where I was. Even so, when I realized where I was, I gasped and quickly looked around for him. My darted around the room until I saw him. Without much thought, I called out his name.

"Ash," I called out with tears in my eyes and held my arm out for him. My emotions came flooding out and before I knew it words left my mouth. I told him how much I missed him and loved him and to come back home with me. I kept telling him to take my hand but he didn't. He just smiled at me and said, "I can't come home with you, I'm sorry for what I made you go through. I miss you and I really love you too but I want you to get over me and go on with your life I want you to be happy."

     Before I could say anything back to him everything started to faded I wanted to run towards him but my surroundings quickly went blank. I woke up with tears in my eyes as I sat up and said, "I can't live without you in my life. You are my soulmate how can I go on I with living when your not there by my side Ash." I stayed in bed for a while after that, and thought about what could have been.

To be continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6.3K 22
Sixteen year old Dani Willow has tried to have a normal life but she developed wings as she grew older. She was abused because of them, and bullied b...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
463K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
5.2M 187K 73
Everyone has a soulmate. Y/N the daughter of Aizawa Shouta and M/N lives in fear of hers. The large red mark on her face draws the attention of every...