KREPTOON (The Deal) Jenlisa...

By Jenlichaesoo

"Actress Jennie and Lisa was caught drunk kissing each other in one of a famous bar in the whole Kreptoon." T... More

A/N
K1 "Problem/ Meeting"
K2 "Decision"
K3 "Party"
K4 "Blackmail"
K5 "Hope"
K6 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Jane)"
K7 "First Shoot/ Encounter (Liesa)"
K8 "Confused"
K9 "Unknown"
K10 "New Characters"
K11 "Surprise"
K12 "Jinlisa Shoot"
K13 "Manager Oppa"
K14 "Bully"
K15 "X Academy / Kim & Im"
K16 "Ex Boyfriend"
K17 "Maybe"
K18 "Counselor"
K19 "Cold"
K20 "Start ILY"
K21 "The Deal"
K22 "Believing the Lie"
K23 "First Date"
K24 "Unnie"
K25 "Just Go With The Flow"
K26 "Hidden"
K27 "Hangout"
K28 "I Hate That I Love Her"
K29 "Script"
K30 "Real Pretending"
K31 "Started with a Kiss"
K31.2 "A Kid Warning"
K31.3 "Marked"
K32 "Capture"
K33 "Noona"
K34 "OT4"
K35 "Bars & Wall"
K36 "Magic Word"
K37 "Fine"
K38 "Fire"
K39 "I am Jennie Kim"
K39.0 "Kryptonite"
K40 "My Nini"
K41 "Loving the Play"
K42 "Too"
K42.0 "JenLiChaeSoo"
K43 "Iya"
K44 "Exes"
K46 "New Deal"
K47 πŸ”ž "First"
K47.0 πŸ”ž "A Night To Remember"
K48 "Hana, Dul, Set"
K49 "Lied"
K50 "Root to Fruit"
K51 "In-Laws Reverse"
K52 "Epilogue"
JenLisa Images 0.2
JenLisa Images 0.3 -Special Chap?-
K Special πŸ”ž "Birthday Present"

K45 "Little Demon"

3.4K 122 1
By Jenlichaesoo

JENNIE'S POV

Guess what? I just gave Kai a black eye.
Do you know the reason why? I assume you do.

Nah, just kidding. Ofcourse I wouldn't want my hand to get hurt.

I already talked to him, and things goes as expected.

I literally heard the same explanation, it's like copy paste. Act at first and eventually became slowly real until it goes deeper, the only difference was he didn't left me like what Jungkook done to Lisa, instead, he talked to me and decided to have a break, and me even without knowing the reason, I agreed. So that's how we ended up in a not-so-bad way.

But yeah nevermind.

And what can I do? It already happened. What's important is the present I have with my Lili.

She's here at my dorm. Sitting comfortably on the couch with her eyes closed. We only have one commitment today which is a shoot for some advertisement together with Chaesoo, that will be later this afternoon and it's just early in the morning so we are still lazy to do things, but we have already taken our breakfast.

Lisa didn't sleep here, but I woke up with her lying beside me, and I'm not really surprised. I will be surprised if I saw different person lying next to me.

I sat on her lap and wait for her to complain but she didn't. Instead she hug my waist pulling me closer to her resting her head at my shoulder while my back rest at her front.

"You smell so good hon" she whispered and it tickles me so I move away a little. She hug me tighter than before to keep me on place.

"Stop, it tickets" I complain but she just laught at me.

"You know I still can't believe that man like Kai still exist." she suddenly stated.

"What do you mean?"

She rested her chin on my shoulder. I tilted my head to look at her on my side and she's just smiling genuinely "Nothing. I was just happy that Kai wasn't able to eat my hot dumpling" she blunted.

"Ouchhhh!" She whined when I slapped her hand that is resting on my lap, I totally get what she said. "What was that for?! Hon I'm just sharing what's on my mind right now"

"Sometimes there are things that you should just keep it on your mind hon" I rolled my eyes at her.

I heard her chuckle. "I joke a lot about sensual things but believe me or not hon, I never really had a experience" I mentally smile of what I've heard. That explains why she's so easy to get shy and retreat her own tease whenever I started playing along with it."Is Kai your first boyfriend?" She asked.

I stayed silent thinking for a while. "I think, yes. I have also dated some people before but nothing really serious, Kai is the only one I can call my ex, despite of the act thingy"

"And he'll also be the last person you can call your ex" She whispered, then buried her face on the crook of my neck. This time I literally smile at her statement. Yeah, probably. But then she asked something again "Hon, does Rosé and Jisoo unnie knows about the so-called-plan too?"

Without even thinking twice of what to say, I answered "I don't think so hon, if they knew about the so-called-plan then why would they insist to find the book on the first place, they even gave their whole effort to find it, that's too much to do, to waste a day just to find the book knowing that it doesn't really exist." I said continuously and it was too late to realize

"What did you say hon?" Lisa asked surprised. "The book doesn't really exist?" Well I guess it's too late to take it back, and infact I don't want to hide everything I know to Lisa.

I nooded. "Yes hon, Sang-eun unnie admitted that there is no book, the story between the two girls isn't really true, it was just a made up foreword to fill people with curiosity and let them imagine what will the story be like."

"But I saw it with my own eyes hon, I saw the book and I can tell it wasn't something that is just made up"

"Well, I don't know hon, that's what Sang-eun unnie told me. Unless--- she lied? But it kinda making me believe it because we didn't able to find the book." I said then got up from her lap and sit next to her, leaning my head on her shoulder while she lean her head on mine.

"I don't know where this is going, but whatever there plan is, I'm glad that I got to be with you, to be able to hold your hand, hug you, cuddle with you and kiss you" she said softly. "Honestly hon, still now I'm asking myself if this is all a dream, that the great Jennie Kim who used to hate me is now someone whom I can own"

"I've been curious about this, why did you, all of a sudden, kiss me when we we're at the bar?" I asked

"I'll answer that if you're going to tell me why did you responded?"

"Simply because I enjoyed it duh" I answered as if nothing. I saw her eyes widen in shock because of my bluntness.

"You enjoyed it, do you usually enjoy kissing a stranger?!" She asked hysterically.

"Stupid, I know it was you who kissed me, and I know it's you who I am sharing a kiss with. I was confused during the meeting, that's true, I didn't remember it soon, you know, hangover strikes and add the fact that the Presidents said a lot of things that time. But when I was back home, it's like an automatic flashback happened in my mind, and honestly I hated you because of that."

"Why?! You hated me because you enjoyed it?" She laughed.

"Exactly! So answer my question now. Why did you, all of a sudden came infront of me and kiss me?" I said emphasizing every word.

"I was drunk, and I really do something stupid whenever I'm drunk. But that was one of the most satisfying stupidity I have ever done and I have no regret doing that. My mind was filled with bvllshits that time, then I saw you, that's when my little demon kicked in, and I find myself wanting to own that lips" she said then look at my lips, and because of that I unconsciously bit it. "Yah! You're making me want to kiss you" she whined shaking her head avoiding her gaze on me.

I can't help but laugh at her reaction. "So, you are 'my' stalker who have a little demon inside who'll just kick in whenever she want. I may not want to see you drunk again, I guess?"

"Tsk. Yeah, you may not want it because you might love it honey" she smirked.

"Really?" I smiled playfully.

"Yah hon, I'm just kidding okay" she surrendered easily.

"You know you're becoming weak and weak every day" I teased.

"Just wait until I lose control" she whispered.

"Are you saying something?"

"I said I love you" she just said.

Instead of answering I rolled my eyes at her again.

"You really love rolling your eyes hon, reserve that during our first--- because I'll make y------- ouchhhh!" I hit her lap hard that she didn't able to continue what she's saying.

"Woah that was harsh unnie" I flinch when a voice suddenly spoke behind. It was Rosé together with Jisoo unnie who has a surprised face.

"Why did you hit her Jendeuk?" Jisoo unnie asked.

Instead of answering "Why are you girls here?" I asked

"Hon it's not right to answer a question with anot------okay--okay I'll shut up" Lisa who didn't continue what she's about to say again when I glared at her.

I heard Jisoo unnie laughed. "Someone's getting under" she singsang.

"Nah, I'll be on top of her soon---- ouch! Yah! Hon you hit the same spot!" She whined when I slap her again.

"Wahahahahahahaha Lisa that sounds so different, you make it sounds like a moan" Jisoo unnie who's dying in laughter.

"Aish by the way unnie, we are here to inform you that the shoot for the advertisement is rescheduled and have you two already packed up your things?" Rosé asked and Jisoo unnie on the other side is still suppressing her laugh.

"What for?" I asked.

"For the travel duh. Don't tell me you haven't informed" Jisoo unnie who have now composed herself.

"Don't you think it's too early to pack up?" I notice Jisoo unnies expression change again. What's wrong with her?

"Well I guess you wasn't really informed. We'll be going tommorow morning"

"Okay" I simply said then look at Lisa who's now sulking while holding the now red part of her lap where I hit her.

Okay now I feel bad.

"You two are done packing, right?"

"Why does things sound so different for me today?" Jisoo unnie asked herself while silently laughing.

"Yes unnie" Rosé answered me glaring at Jisoo.

"Well then, I'll just go to my room." I look at Lisa. "Hon come with me" then I drag her to my room.

------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading!

Love you!
Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.3K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
235K 8.1K 21
The high and practically unreachable daughter of one of the owners of the biggest law firms in Australia has been known to keep her heart ice cold an...
11.2K 156 17
βœͺπ•π¨π’πœπž 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞βœͺ "Love..." "Oh, my God, I've had way too much wine today." "Well, I wanted to tell you that..." "I want you to know how mu...
5.5K 145 21
" Sure Jennie, I promise you'll have your best days with me! " Kim Taehyung promised to her. Now that Jennie found her new secretary, her new Best Fr...