โ› ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœ | ๐–‘๐–†...

By Siya_Stark3000

There are nine realms in time which run parallel to earth!With different time zones,species,surroundings but... More

DISCLAIMER
PROLOGUE
ONCE UPON A TIME...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING
CHARACTER CASTING

CHAPTER 31

423 23 0
By Siya_Stark3000

*******
I am the queen and the gangsta at the same time....
Depends on who you are....
The king or a criminal....

*****

HER POV.....

"LA REINA BY PABLO NARUDA" I said when he completed his poem. He laughed heartily. "Only you my love. My queen." he said. "Oh your laugh is beautiful babe. You should laugh often." Liza commented. "And if you want all your pretty manicure fingernails intact Liza, then I suggest when he make any kind of 'soundsss..' especially FOR ME you should became deaf while being already dumb ass bitch that you are. Capsice(understood)?" I asked extra sweetly. By all means giving double meaning or adult meaning to 'sounds'. "And also Liza... If I share something or someone for brief period of time that doesn't mean I like to share. Yeah?" I completed.

She gulped and nodded vigorously "Si. Capsice." (Yes. Understood) she replied terrified. Ashley chuckled. "Claiming are we pretty baby? Are you jealous little rose?" he asked smirking. I smirked back. "Try the word annoyed or even better irritating?" I said. He chuckled. Then I said "Fifteen minutes. Take fifteen minutes and come back looking presentable." I ordered all people looking sick.

After fifteen minutes I came back in my white shirt and cream skirt.

I noticed many females eyeing the screen like piece of meat. I ignore them. As I sat on my throne I felt eyes on me like checking me out. And here he goes again. "Eyes up here Anirudha." I sassed. And he smirked.
"You look mighty fine Mia Regina." he complemented. "You too cleaned up well love." I smirked back. He laughed.

"Now back to the work." he ordered and switched back to the cold hearted bastard ultra pro max! We started discussing about the plan. "Now you will be reading about the wizard love." he said. "You knew it. Don't you?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He sighed "I knew each and every damn thing. And trust me it's not good! I am trying to make our side as strong as possible that we can't loose too damn bloody bad!" he said frustrated slaming his hand on his table. People gasped. Kings stood up from their thrones. But he continued" You know what the dreams or the visions of couple you get are very important love. I know who the damn so called wizard is! It's just Matter of time that when you will recall all the evnents and I will enjoy seeing you tear him apart bloody limb. By. Limb. And I will make his death worst. I will wrench his dark soul till he begged for laviation for what he did to us and our baby! "he said in his deathly voice scaring the shit out of all. He passed his hands on his hair in frustration.

Us... BABY!!.... WHAT? But for the mean time I let it go." Mon amore. Breath. Breath with me. You are my lion. Mio Leo. You have got this under control Mon Rex. Remember or not. I will tear him apart nonetheless! Now let's just focus on our plan. Si?" I asked. He nodded. He composed himself and discussion was further continued. After good two hours I noticed all girls seeing googly eyes at screen.

Even Ashley! This bitch! Isn't she has a mate? And I looked at the source of their attention. Bloody Anirudh Raizada! He has worn blue sunglasses and was absent-mindedly nibbling on and playing with that damn white pencil why explaining the current situation. I let it go. But when a plastic bimbo of a princess nearly moan seeing him bit it hard I loose it. "Take that damn pencil out of your mouth Anirudh. Otherwise I will cut your dick into pieces. I can give you more worthy things to eat love." I snapped. Last line was for the effect you know.

And ladies and gentlemen! His reaction was hilarious! He cutely and abruptly took that pencil out and smiled at me extra sweetly when he saw what effect he had on female population!" And from where you got that dumb blue glasses?" I snapped further irritated. He smiled cheeckily. "It's gift from my female admire. She thinks it looks good on me." And I fumed. "It looks stupid ram. You look like a monkey kept for show in a circus !Remove it now. And stop smiling cheeckily." I said with pout. Very irritated. Jealous even.

He smiled and removed it. "Your wish is my command Mia Regina." he said and laughed. "Stop laughing at me you monkey." I all but yelled. And than he doubled over laughter. All other had smile on their faces. "Are you jealous pretty baby?" he asked. "NO" I said and pouted. All laughed.

I whined. "You look adorable when you are jealous and angry love." he said. "Oh really lover boy? When she is angry she look lady Anirudh. Lady Devil herself! We all saw her ripping that rogue apart. I have seen her torturing many times but today she was specifically angry! And my God! I just saw you in her." ashy said. "Damn right bitch!" I said with my nose high.
"No love. I saw you. You looked gorgeous and adorable." he said. I giggled. "Thank chu." I said cutely. He laughed his deep throaty laugh to melt me. And melt that I did.

"Weird sadistic couple." ashy commented. He and I scoffed. "Enough for today. Let's take dinner." I said. We bid bye to ram and went for dinner. "Eat more rosy. You are like twig." bhai said. "Aah... I am flattered." I said and we all laughed. "Yeah. And now let me introduce myself to you bhai. I am Liza." she spoke. Me and ashy snickered. "Slut." "Whore." We both muttered together. Dad smacked both of us on our head lightly narrowing his eyes. We gave him innocent smiles. "Hello Liza." bhai acknowledged.

And I don't know when I slept off on my baba's lap.....

The palace of Arcinia was in chaos. When Alzar and Silvia reached the palace they saw current rulers of other two kingdoms had attack the great angel King Elijah! But their offsprings were fighting from the side of Arcinia.

Silvia ordered "Mon leo...You are gonna kill all the measly rogues from outside and go inside. While I will directly go inside and fight beside my father. It's time for you to conquer whole ETHOPIA and place the peace. Go my king. Kill. Unleash your beast!" she ordered.

And with a loud raging roar he finally unleashed his beast!

ROAR.... GHRRRR....

Each and every thing stilled in it's place. For seconds. His huge Lycan beast who was eight feet tall with midnight black shiny royal fur and red angry eyes got unleashed.

And that send the chills out of every one's body.

THE BEAST!!!!

The great beast!! Eating, tearing and squashing every thing and every one in his path. Huge army of Lakhs were seen perishing in front of eyes only by HIM. And just add his invincible army to the mascare!!!! Death, blood rivers... Bones.... And destruction!! The only things that were seen.

His queen was already inside the castle. So there was no anchore to bind him. He was free to feed on souls and death!!! He was proving to have soul of great father HADES! It was good that his queen didn't saw the monster within. Otherwise she would have been terrified. The only thing that he will protect and care with his life would have been terrified!

Just like the little pure soul seeing the snippets of dreams and meomeries in her sleep was......

"Alzar!!!" She screamed and got up abruptly!.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 29.9K 80
Best ranking #1 Love as on 06/22 #1 wattpadindia as on 03/21 #1 in pearlvpuri as on 11/20 #1 in Surbhi Jyoti as on 04/20 #1 in pvp as on 01/20 Hey...
1.6M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
95.1K 3.9K 78
Top hash tags #1 - fictional character #3- Sizzling #3- celebrity #3- fictional characters #4- couple Dear Readers, Before you embark on the journey...
16.2K 947 15
'๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น' Series book one ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ... ...