Academy Of Magic - The Lost K...

By Bts_Internation_Army

A Magical Story... A Magical Love... A Magical Beginning... A Magical Ending... But will this magical story t... More

BOOK TEASER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Legends [PLOT Teaser 1]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 [PREMIER] [Last chapter?]
PROMOTION OF BOOK 2:-
NEW BOOK INFO?
NEW BOOK UPLOAD?

Chapter 10

5.4K 252 52
By Bts_Internation_Army

Next Day:

We woke up got ready and went to the class. My First Class was potion making.

At class:

I sat alone again but the teacher shifted me beside Jungkook.

Teacher: This is your permanent place! Jungkook can help you...

I nod and shifted but y/e looked annoyed or maybe disgusted...

Jk POV:

Jk: Hey y/n. (smile)

Y/n: Hey! (smile)

I am happy y/n is here... Bless this teacher otherwise y/e would irritate me today also... Eww!

Y/e Pov:

What the! This idiot... If Jungkook stays around me...he will like me and I will be the ruler of this magical world! Ahhh!...

Y/n POV :

The class began. Jungkook was helping me with potions. It was a red potion which turned stones into gems but not for a long time. I slowly poured the potion onto the pebbles and closed my eyes. I opened little to see if it worked and Wow it did!!!!

Amazing! Its Beautiful!

Jk: Good!

Y/n: Yheayyy! Thank-you!

The next class began it was the boring reading class... The teacher was explaining something about magical plants!

Ah so boring I am sleepy! Why do we even have such classes? If I was the principal I would cancel this class make it nap class or free class...sadly I am not! Ahhh!!!

We then had the magic wand class!

Teacher : Students we will practice yesterday's spell and then go to a new one.

Y/n: Luxin Lucerna!

It did not work again? I saw Jungkook moving his fingers and the candles lite up.

Jk POV :

Jk: Wow Good!

Y/n: I saw that...

Jk: Saw what?

Y/n folds her hands and narrow her eyes looking at my fingers. I gulp...

Y/n: Did you do it yesterday as well?

I hesitantly nod. Y/n frowns.

Y/n: Oh! And all along I thought it was me...

Teacher: Now let's learn to blow it off!

Student 1: Why can't I just blow it off like this?

He blew it off by blowing air from his mouth. Everyone laughs.

Teacher: What will you do if it's larger? " Succendam ignem! "

The teacher swung his wand and blew of all the candles... (dramatically)

Everyone followed and she tried again and again... The candle did not blow off.

Jk: Y/n! Hold it like this!

She followed.

Jk: loosen up your body. Only think about the light to blow off. Slightly move your wand and say "Succendam ignem"

It worked and her eyes widen! She even tried the lighting spell...

Y/n: Luxin Lucerna!

The candle light up!

Y/n: Did you do it?

Jk: No!

Y/n: Wow! I learnt magic! Thank-you! (full of excitement)

She hugs me with joy!

Wow she looks happy... Cute... One minute why am I happy? Maybe I like... No! It's because I taught it to her that is the reason I am proud I guess...!

Y/n POV:

Jk: Congratulations!!!! I will help you with making of Aura also... This time y/e and Jason will surely loose their annoying laughter!

We both began to laugh.

Y/n: In recess!

Jk: At roof top!

Both: Done!

In recess:

We both grab something to eat, inform our groups and go to the roof top!

Y/n: I got chocolate pastry!

Jk: I got strawberry pastry!

Y/n: Wanna share?

Jk: Why not!?

After eating.

Jk: OK now look at me... I will make a small Aura with less power OK?

I nod.

Jk: Bring your hands forward you can make from one hand also but in the beginning until you learn to control it...don't! Now look at your aim, think about it and let go!

I followed him. I made a light Aura this time...

Y/n: Woaahh!

Jk: Good! You can make the light Aura also!

It was little,bright and shiny I let go and it just vanished on the way!

Jk: make it a little stronger now...

I repeated and this time it was perfect! It hit the shot well!

Jk: You are a fast learner! Good! Can you make the dark aura? You have to learn to control it.

Y/n: How should I do that?

Jk: Frankly I don't know... Because I can't make a dark aura... I can make only light auras... Maybe think about dark thoughts or something...you don't like...

Y/n: OK!

I made a dark Aura and aimed it...

Jk: Perfect! So what did you think of??

Y/n: oh... mmm... My evil aunt!

Jk: Evil aunt!? Is she with the demons?

Y/n: No! She is a human... Precisely a lazy one and made me do the house chores...so I ran and came here...

(Author: Well so are you! Lazy! Lol!😬😬😬
Y/n: Ah! As if you are not!😒😒😒
Author: Ah... Ok go now!😪🤐😬)

Jk: Why don't your parents shout at her or stop her?

Y/n: If they were...they would!

Jk: So where are they... Let's meet them and tell them about your aunt! If we slowly sneak out we can use the transportation spell...

(Author: yhea... Yhea... Tae already taught you to break rules!😪😪😪
Tae: Yha dont blame me!😒😒😒
Jk: Yup! Dont blame my hyung!😤😤😤
Author: Oh right! You are already naughty!😬😬😬
Jk:😑😑😑
Tae:😂😂😂
Jk: Hyung! Who's side are you on? 😒😒😒
Tae: I mean 😒😒😒😂😒😒😒
Author:😒😒😂😂😂😒😒)

Y/n: They... they are no more...

Jk: I.. I'm Sorry.... I didn't know...

y/n: no! It's OK! But is there any spell through which they could come back? Or talk to me?

Jj: Y/n... this can't be done by magic... There are many things magic can do but not this! When earth was made and was divided into magical realm and human realm... God made a rule that the people cannot get connected to people who left earth...but if they want they can give us signals...

Y/n: Means my parents give me signals? I did not get one though! Is there any connection problem?

Jk: It's not like that! (burst into laughter)

Y/n: Why are you laughing?!

Jk: no I am not (still laughing)

Y/n: Aahhaaa (pushing him)

Bell rings.

Jk: Ah! We have to go! Wanna be late? We have practice!

Y/n: OK!

During the dance practice where I don't know why but Jungkook still continued to laugh at me when we were partners...

Jk: I guess... There is network problem... Or maybe you did not understand...

Y/n: Probably!

Rm: Jungkook! No talking!

Y/n: Oops!

Jungkook laughs...

Rm: Jungkook no laughing!

Jungkook smiles...

Rm: Jungkook!

Jk: I think my entire existence alone is a problem!

Rm: Jungkook! I was telling the dance is over...let go of Y/n! Are you gonna stand like that forever?

Jk: Oh! Sorry! (chuckles with embarrassment)

He let's go of Y/n.

Everyone left for class.

Jisoo: y/n...by any chance...

Y/n: Yes?

Jisoo: by any chance Jungkook likes you?

Y/n stops for a second.

Y/n: N.. No!

Jisoo: Then why did you stammer? Do you like him back?

Y/n: Because.... I'm tired of practice!

Jisoo: At this point I am jealous of our Deen! I really want his powers to sneak into you mind!

Y/n gave Jisoo a death glare...

Y/n: don't utter a single word now!

Jisoo with her telepathy powers... (to Y/n's mind)

Jisoo: You can't change the truth!

Y/n: Jisoo!!!!

Jisoo: OK sorry! Also I will not be there in the break I am going to the library with Jhope...he told me that he can help me find more books about your wand and powers...

Y/n: OK! Thanks!!!!

Author's Pov:

In class everyone were amazed that Y/n actually learnt to make the aura in a day, while y/n and Jungkook were busy in their own world. You know what I mean.... Lol!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 196 12
Wh....Who are you? why you don't love me anymore ....... . . you are my tigress...and it doesn't matter if you are human or a tigress .. we have to...
4.3K 454 5
A human, who is a kingdom prince, travels to find the source of blue snowflakes, and on the way stumbles upon a knight in not-so-shining armor. ❀*̥˚...
194K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
401K 39.2K 55
[ A FEATURED FANFIC ] two rival wizards agree on a temporary truce to save the magic from going extinct. falling in love wasn't the plan at all howev...