Dangerously Toxic ✔

By _QUERENC1A_

A powerful girl gang, the second most powerful gang in the world. Their vicious. They are heartless. Independ... More

~Cast~
|The Gang Logos|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
| Chapter 4 |
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
| Chapter 12 |
|Chapter 13|
| Chapter 14 |
|Chapter 15|
| Chapter 16 |
|Chapter 17|
| Chapter 18 |
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 21|
| Chapter 22 |
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
| Chapter 26 |
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
| Chapter 30 |
|Chapter 31|
| Chapter 32 |
|Chapter 33|
| Chapter 34 |
|Chapter 35|
| Chapter 36 |
|Chapter 37|
| Chapter 38 |
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
|Chapter 43|
|Chapter 44|
|Chapter 45|
|Chapter 46|
|Chapter 47|
|Chapter 48|
|Chapter 49|
|Chapter 50|
|Chapter 51|
|Chapter 52|
|Chapter 53|
|Chapter 54|
|Chapter 55|
|Chapter 56|
|Chapter 57|
|Chapter 58|
|Chapter 59|
|Chapter 60|
|Chapter 61|
|Chapter 62|
|Chapter 63|
|Chapter 64|
|Chapter 65|
|Chapter 66|
| Chapter 67|
|Chapter 68|
|Chapter 69|
|Chapter 70|
| Chapter 71 |
The End.

| Chapter 20 |

1K 30 0
By _QUERENC1A_

                                                                                Remi Mae's POV

I took the keys out of the ignition of my bike, stepping off of it. 

Carefully taking my helmet off my head, I looked around at the St. Luis Pier. 

There were thousands of people here.  All of them look like ordinary people, that was the problem. 

Gang members look like ordinary people too. 

Setting my helmet on the back of the bike, I smoothed down my hair as I walked onto the sidewalk.  

I took my surrounding in before continuing towards the entrance. 

" ID, Ma'am." The person at the booth requested. 

I pulled out my small wallet from my jacket pocket, quickly opening it and flashing him my identification. 

He nodded his head. " Go on through." 

I smiled walking through the entrance looking up at the big Ferris wheel that stood in front on me. 

Looking up at it so many memories started to flood through my head. 

St. Luis Pier was a place that Devilynn and I used to come as kids. 

We would ride the ferris wheel, along with the carousel over and over again. Then after that we would go to the arcade that lined the pier along with the other shops at just play there upon hours and hours. 

It was really a lot of times that we got to go due to well my dad, and just everything she had going on. But when we did get to go we made some good memories. 

Looking around, I spotted the bridge. 

Walking through the large amounts of people, I stepped onto the bridge walking across. 

Reaching the middle of the bridge, I stopped, stepping over to the side leaning against the railings. 

I pulled my phone from my back pocket. 

Me: I'm here. Where are you?

"Right here." A voice said from behind me. 

I quickly turned around. 

" Tommy?" I questioned. 

He shook his head. 

" Hey Remi." He smiled. 

I looked around looking for other members of The Santana's. 

The Santana's was the name of my dad's gang. Also the gang that Tommy belonged too, who also happened to be Jackson's son.

" It's just me." He said. 

" It's just me." He said again with a little more of assurance. 

" Why should I believe you?"

" Rem, come on. You know I would never betray you. We used to be bestfriends."

I crossed my arms over my chest. 

" Key word used to. You left that behind when you decided to join my dad."

He shook his head. 

" I know I messed up. But that's why I need your help."

" With what?"

He looked around grabbing my arm. 

I snatched it away. 

" I just wanna walk, that's it." He said softly. 

I nodded my head. 

We both stood side by side as we started to walk over the rest of the bridge. 

" So what do you need my help with?" I asked looking out at the ocean waves. 

" I wanna leave."

I looked over to him. 

" You wanna leave the gang?"

He shook his head in confirmation. 

My face scrunched up in confusion.

" So let me get this straight. You want to leave a gang that you have been involved with for the past 4 years. A gang that your dad is co-leader of."

He shook his head again. 

" Are you crazy!" I exclaimed. 

" You're better with then you are outside of it. If they find you they will mutilate you."

He shoved his hand in the pocket of his jeans. 

" Then that's a risk that I'm willing to take."

" I'm not! I'm not okay with being the one to help kill yourself."

He stopped, turning towards me. 

" Please Rem. I can't stay. If I stay they'll end up killing me, so either way I'm screwed." He pleaded. 

" Did you do something?"

" I-i can't."

I shook my head. " No. Tommy did you do something?"

" I stole your dad's money and cargo." He whispered looking down at the ground. 

" Oh my god." 

I rolled my head back. 

" Tommy are you fucking kidding me. You don't steal from your leader. Are you trying to get yourself killed."

" I know. I messed up bad, but Rem I need your help."

I sighed. " Tommy, I-i."

" Please." He pleaded with a little more sincerity. 

I ran a hand through my hair. 

" Okay. Okay. I'll see what I can do. I'll talk to Devilynn, but I can't promise anything. Devilynn a tough girl, but if I can't crack her than I'll figure out some one or some other way to help."

He sighed. " Thank you, oh god thank you."

I shook my head. " Tommy this isn't going to be easy. I'm already on my dads hit list. If he finds out that I'm helping you or trying to help you, he'll move me to the top. And not only that, but my mom and sister."

" I'll make sure nothing happens to them. Hell, I'll do anything you want me too."

I folded my hands in front on my face pressing my mouth against them. 

" I want intel on my dad's gang. Every move he's making, every deal he's planning. I want it all. I also want you looking out for my mom and sister every single step of the way."

His eyes widened. 

" Remi.."

I cut him off. 

" All or nothing. Your choice, but it's a pretty good deal for the price your asking." 

He gulped down the lump that was in his throat. 

" Okay."

I raised an eyebrow. " Okay?"

He shook his head. " Yeah."

I nodded. 

" Alright. Well I'll talk with Devilynn, and see what I can do. If anything happens you text me immediately. And I'll text you as soon as I find anything out."

I said a quick goodbye, walking in the direction we came from as he continued in the other direction. 

Walking over to my bike, I looked around before picking up my helmet and placing it over my head. 

Throwing my leg over the other side, I started up my bike. 

Putting both feet up, I pressed on the gas speeding out of the parking lot. 

Great. 

Now just to come up with a way to convince Devilynn. 

Then if that don't work, find a way for me to go at it alone.  

XOXO ParisBesties

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 1.1K 13
***BEING REWRITTEN*** She's got tattoos and every girl is afraid of her once you realise who it is. Boys want her and girls want to be her. She's Stu...
883 52 36
She built this criminal empire from the soil, she turned nothing in to something. Standing as the most powerful woman in the world, she was never the...
629K 16.4K 26
She's ruthless, cruel, cold. To her, fear is nothing. Fear doesn't exist. This girl has a reputation big enough to have her name whispered by the big...
39.7K 4.1K 71
She is fearless, powerful and unstoppable.