For You

By smileyarreaga

When Madeline Bennett, a 16 year old singer meets Ruel, a 17 year old Australian singer, her mind is thrown a... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55

chapter 38

36 0 0
By smileyarreaga

I bolt to the bathroom and call Jenny as soon as I reach the stall.

"Madeline? What's up? Is everything okay?" Jenny asks through the phone.

"No, not really. I started getting really hot all of a sudden and I feel like I'm going to pass out." I talk, leaning against the wall of the stall.

"Okay uhm, did you drink enough water?" Jenny questions.

I sigh into the phone. "Yes I did, that's all I've been drinking. Do you think you could pick me up? I really don't feel good."

"Yeah of course I'll be there in thirty."

"Thank you so much Jenny." I say and then quickly hang up the phone and leave the bathroom.

I have no idea what to say to Ruel when I reach the table. Should I be honest and tell him the truth? Nothing good ever comes with lying, but then again, Ruel could really just be using me. I decide against telling him the truth and just wing it when he asks me about what just happened.

When I do go back to the table, Ruel looks at me with worried eyes. "Mads, seriously are you okay? I'm sorry for bringing up the video, I know you don't like to talk about it."

"No uhm, it's okay. I just felt a little sick so that's why I ran to the bathroom."

Ruel lets out a breath and I can tell that he's more relaxed now. "Okay good. I already paid for the meal so we can go if you want."

I push my hair behind my head and take a seat. "I'm all set. I already called Jenny she should be here soon actually."

"Oh...cool." Ruel says.

I look at him with apologetic eyes. "I'm so sorry. I feel so bad. I wish this didn't have to happen tonight."

Once again, Ruel takes my hand into his. "It's okay Mads, seriously. You've had a long day so I get it. Plus, we still have two more days together so that's a plus!"

My phone dings and I see that it's Jenny saying that she's here. Ruel walks me out to the car and greets Jenny. We say our goodbyes and he kisses me on the head. Damn did I miss the feeling of his lips on my skin. I'm glad to have him back with me...at least I think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

113K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
955K 36.1K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
122K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...