ᛖᚦᚨᚾ | Elijah Mikealson x Rea...

Von Mrs--Marvel

Y/N and Elijah had been together before the curse of vampirism. But, after the children of Mikael were turned... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

15.8K 398 126
Von Mrs--Marvel

After a while, Rebekah returned from her little trip. They all met in the living room to discuss matters. Y/N had once again grown anxious after escaping Elijah's calming state. She tapped her foot and chewed on her nails are she talked with the siblings.

"What should we do?" She asked, moving her finger away from her mouth to speak before returning it swiftly to give her something to do. Elijah reached over and grabbed her hand, putting it in his to keep it out of her mouth.

"First, you're going to stop doing that. Then, we need to come up with a plan. There are three of them. While they can't kill us, they can still hold us off. We need more people on our side." Elijah sighed.

Klaus sighed, "Are you suggesting who I think you are?"

"This is the town, isn't it?" Elijah asked.

Y/N rolled her eyes. She's been gone almost a thousand years. Of course they would meet other people and when she rejoins the siblings, they wouldn't go into specifics until she asked. They were all dramatic.

"Who is it that you are referring to?" Y/N asked, crossing her arms with a sigh.

Elijah spoke, "The people you shooed away." Y/N sighed and shrugged a shoulder, "You helped." His lip twitched a little as it threatened to turn up into a smirk.

"After we have more advantage on our side, what then? We can't just walk up, snap their necks, grab Ethan, and leave. When has it ever been that easy for us?" Rebekah asked, crossing her arms and shifting her weight to one side.

"When have our plans ever gone according to plan?" Klaus countered.

"So what do we do? March in and see what happens? I can't put Ethan in danger like that..." Y/N spoke, uncrossing her arms and slumping her shoulders. They all sighed, thinking of what they should do. Getting Ethan wouldn't be easy, especially if they were going up against witches. They needed a plan that would work.

"Right now, all we can do is try and get the Mystic Falls gang to help. We still don't know how powerful these witches are. So we can't figure all of this out and make a plan until we do." Klaus spoke.

Y/N sighed and nodded. She walked toward the door, the siblings watching after her in confusion. She turned around as she placed her hand on the doorknob and looked at Elijah, "Are you coming?"

"And where are we going?" He asked, walking over to her.

"To get the help." She answered with a shrug of her shoulders. Elijah huffed a small laugh and walked after her, not bothering to try and get her to wait until morning. He knew here enough to know she wouldn't want to waste a perfectly good night worrying about her son more than she already was.

Elijah and Y/N were in the car in no time. He drove because he was the only one who knew where he was going. After the short drive, Y/N found herself in front of a boarding house. She almost rolled her eyes, "Do all the vampires in this town live in big expensive houses? It's not very subtle."

Elijah laughed, getting out of the car and rushing to her side to help her out. She smiled sweetly as she took his hand, getting out of the car and heading to the door.

"This is the Salvatore Boarding House. And, to answer your question, no. However, the local werewolf lives in a mansion." He spoke as he lead her to the door.

"Of course they do." Y/N said, rolling her eyes with a smile. They got to the door and Elijah just turned the knob and let himself in, clearly familiar with his surroundings. They walked in, their arms intertwined as Elijah fixed his already perfect tie.

The brothers were speaking in another room as the two walked up. Elijah announced, "I hope you don't mind, we let ourselves in."

The brothers turned to face him, instantly on guard from the Originals in their house. Damon spoke, "Then I'm sure you can let yourself out."

"Is that any way to treat your house guest?" Y/N spoke, tilting her head.

Stefan tilted his head, "You're less our house guest, more our intruder."

"And if you would leave, that'd be great. Preferably before a few chairs in this room get broken." Damon added, taking a small step forward towards one of the chairs, he was clearly itching to break one of the legs off and use it.

Elijah rolled his eyes and spoke, "We only came to talk, nothing else. Where are your friends?"

"Why?" Stefan asked, taking a step forward in question.

"That will be explained when your friends get here." She said, flashing a smile.

The brothers eyed her, not trusting her just like they didn't trust the rest of the Mikaelsons. She only stared back, giving a silent challenge as she dared them to mess with her. Stefan sighed and picked up his phone, taking a call.

"Hey, Stefan. What's up?"

"Elena, we need you all over here quickly. Get Caroline and Bonnie."

"We're here."

"Why? What happened?"

Stefan turned to face Elijah and Y/N and spoke while he stared at them, "We have a visit from a couple Originals."

~

The three girls opened the door as they stepped into the house. Upon seeing the Originals, their steps slowed and they made sure the carefully walk around them to get beside Damon and Stefan.

"What are you all doing here? What do you want?" Elena asked.

Y/N brought her hands up to her temples, fighting to cover her ears as she whispered, "Oh my god, you're voice is so annoying..." She turned away for a moment and Elijah simply closed his eyes and fought back the smile that was about to creep onto his face. He turned, placing a hand on her hip and whispering to her, "This really isn't the time, my dear..."

YN nodded, "You're right. My apologies..." She shook her head quickly and straightened back up as she turned around and acted as nothing had happened. Elena had crossed her arms when she'd turned around.

"We only came to talk, nothing else." Elijah spoke as he straightened his suit, his already perfect suit.

"What if we don't want to listen?" The new girl said, crossing her arms and leaning on her side. Y/N had already met Elena and Caroline, so she was probably the other girl Stefan mentioned, Bonnie.

Y/N tilted her head, mirroring her position and saying, "Well, we have ways of persuading you."

Bonnie straightened up again as she spoke, her voice cautious and alarmed, "Who even are you?"

Y/N spoke, "As Elijah said, we are only here to talk, nothing else."

"We need your help." Elijah finally said.

"The Originals need our help? With what?" Caroline asked, shocked and surprised. This was not what she had been expecting.

Y/N looked at Elijah, her eyes worried as she silently asked him if they were really sure about telling them. Elijah nodded once and Y/N sighed, "My son has been taken. By witches. We need help getting him back..."

They all stared in disbelief. There was silence that filled the room before Stefan asked, "You came all the way from New Orleans to get our help?"

She shook her head and, before she could start to explain, Elijah did for her, "The witches want his power. In order to do that-"

"They needed to come to the place of birth." Bonnie finished.

Y/N tilted her head and Elijah nodded, "Exactly. Ethan was born here. So....they came here."

Y/N nodded as she sighed, "There are three witches and we don't want to exactly match their power. We need help and you seem to be the chosen people to help..."

"You said it was your son?" Elena asked.

She nodded, "Yes, he's nine and probably really scared right now... He's just a kid." Elijah placed a hand around her waist and brought him to his side.

"Wait, so...he's a Mikaelson as well?" Damon asked.

"Yes. I'm his mother."

"And I'm his father." Elijah said, standing a little straighter, either as a challenge to them or as pride over his son. Both made Y/N smile.

"Wait, but vampires can't procreate." Stefan asked.

Y/N sighed and rolled her eyes, turning around to walk out of the door, "This is stupid. We never should have come..."

Elijah grabbed her arm and brought her to the side, away from the others. He whispered to her, "We need the help. These are the best chances we have."

Y/N shook her head, "They're just children. They don't understand."

"We can hear you, you know!" Damon said from the other room.

"Good!' Y/N yelled back.

Elijah told her, "We have to try." He then lowered his voice, low enough to make certain they couldn't hear, "And if they don't help us willingly...we'll use force. They're our best option. We can't leave Ethan to the witches."

Y/N sighed, staring into Elijah's eyes. She took a small breath to calm herself and nodded, "And we won't.... Fine."

Elijah gave her a small smile and pulled her close, capturing her lips in his. "I love you, my dear."

"I love you." She responded. They both walked back into the room and Y/N sighed.

"Okay, so here's the gist. My mother...my adoptive mother was a witch. She created this necklace," she lifted the necklace for them to see, "a long time ago. The wearer is protected from any supernatural harm. I was human was I was pregnant with Ethan almost a thousand years ago. While I was pregnant with him, Esther made us into what we were. But I was made the day after. I left home and Mikael found me. I told him of my son and he completed my change. The necklace protected Ethan, preventing him from being killed. He lived and was born part vampire, part human...and apparently, part witch. The whole vampire thing in his system slowed his growth instead. So he's physically and mentally nine years old with the experience of a near thousand year old being. Any questions?"

Damon raised his hand and she rolled her eyes, "Yeah, Just one, why are we supposed to believe this?"

"Forget it." Y/N said, turning around to walk off. Elijah moved his hand from her waist to her arm as he pulled her back without turning his body or attention. She turned back almost immediately, not bothering to fight him in this. She stood next to him again and Elijah spoke, "Why would we lie about a little boy, our son, being in trouble to do something to you?"

The group exchanged looks, having a silent conversation as they thought over what they should do. The two Originals read their faces as they watched, waiting for a reply.

Damon's face scrunched in irritation and disbelief, but he soon sighed heavily and turned back to the two, for the most part, patiently waiting.

"Fine." Damon said, "We'll help you. What's the plan?"

Elijah smiled and explained, "That is to be decided. For now, wait for a call..."

They looked in annoyance and Elijah simply continued to watch. "Thank you. We will call you when we've come up with a plan. For now, we shall be seeing you."

He grabbed Y/N's hand and they quickly rushed away and out of the door, at the car in no time. After they reached the car, Elijah opened her door and she got in. The rest of the car ride was filled with Y/N thinking of a plan while Elijah simply enjoyed the presence of the person he'd been in love with for the past thousand years.

Y/N loved Elijah with all her heart, and she wants nothing more than to spend the rest of her immortal life with Elijah. But with her son gone, she couldn't focus on her heart's desire until her son was found. Elijah knew this, and he would gladly wait if it meant he got to spend time with her and his son.

~

Ethan must have fallen asleep, because when he opened his eyes, he found himself in a very unfamiliar place. It wasn't anywhere he'd been, which was definitely not something he could say much.

The room he was in was vacant, other than a single bed and a bedside table. He looked around, wandering if everything was just a dream. He moved off of the bed and inched toward the window, peering out to see a tiny field that meets woods at the end.

He turned around and looked at the door. He hoped that, when he opened it, he'd turn the corner, or whatever was on the other side, and see his mother waiting for him to wake.

He took in a small breath and placed his hand on the knob. He slowly turned it and stepped out of the room. He wanted to call out, call for his mother, call for Elijah, he didn't know. But he didn't. He kept his mouth shut and slowly walked down the hall he was met with.

He took a silent, slow step out into the hall and did that for each of his steps. When he was met with the end of the hall, he looked out to see what lay ahead. The redheaded witches were sat at a table in the kitchen, plates in front of them as they discussed matters between them quietly.

Ciara looked up from her food and over to Ethan who she saw enter the hall, "Aw, you're awake. Come, you must be hungry. You haven't eaten since, I assume, yesterday. You need to eat. You are still part human, young boy."

Ethan shifted in his spot, he didn't want to go closer to the witches. He didn't know them, they kidnapped him. But they hadn't hurt him this far, but what does that mean for the future? He didn't know what to do.

Saoirse tilted her head and stood up from her seat. She slowly approached Ethan, kneeling when she got up to him. Ethan took a step back, earning a sigh from Saoirse. "You have every reason not to trust us, child," she started, "But you do not need to fear us. We will not kill you, you have our word."

Ethan thought over her words. Her words were very careful. She said they wouldn't kill him...but would they hurt him? He couldn't be sure, he could only be cautious. But how good was that? He sighed and nodded, knowing if he didn't willingly eat, they would be sure he did.

She stood and held out her hand. Ethan didn't take it, instead he walked up to the table and sat down at the empty chair, a plate of food already in front of him. He stared at it, not exactly trusting it. "Eat up. We have a big day today." Roisin said.

Ethan looked up at her, a hint of fear written on his face. Roisin shook her head, "That is not today. That shall be tomorrow. Today, we need to collect supplies."

Ethan gulped and looked back at the food. "Eat. Or you'll faint later on. No need to cause a scene." Ciara told him. Ethan sighed and began to slowly eat his food, to the satisfactory of the witches around him.

He just wanted to be home with his mother, safe in her arms. He wanted to be at his favorite cabin in his favorite city watching the sunset with his mother. Like they had before. He didn't want to be here.

~

"Y/N." Elijah said, leaning over as he whispered her name into her ear. She looked up from her book. She had just finished listening to Klaus give off a few possible plans but they were all turned down because they didn't have enough information for those plans to work.

Elijah narrowed his eyes slightly as he said, "I would like to take you somewhere today. Just for a little while. I think you'll like it."

"Where?" Y/N asked, a small smile spreading over her lips.

He smiled a little as he said, "It's a surprise."

Y/N gave a little chuckle and nodded, "Okay, when?"

He stood then, holding his hand out for Y/N. She took it and he hauled her to her feet. He held out his arm and linked it with hers, walking out of the front door with her and heading to the car.

The car ride was calm, filled with light conversation as Y/N talked about a few places she and Ethan had been. When Elijah stopped the car, putting it in park, Y/N furrowed her brow as she looked out to the wood in front of them.

Elijah opened her door and held out a hand for her. "Why are we here?" Y/N asked. Elijah smiled a little as he told her, "You'll see..."

Y/N sighed and gave him another smile as an indicator that she trusted him. He led her through the woods, guiding her down a semi-familiar path. Then she saw it.

"Is this...?" Y/N asked as she saw what lay ahead of her.

Elijah nodded, "Home."

She smiled as she let go of his hand and looked around. She could still remember the village she grew up in, she could see them still standing in the wood. She could see the fire that burned in the middle of the village, the stables where they kept the horses, the trees that she and the young Mikaelson siblings used to climb.

Elijah watched, a smile on his face as she saw her wonder and awe when she saw her old home. She turned as she ran back over to Elijah, grabbing his hand. She ran through the familiar place with him, laughing as she was reminded of those times all those years ago where Elijah and herself would run through the wood as they enjoyed their time together. She missed those days. She missed him.

"Thank you, Elijah." She told him, a bright smile on her face. She chewed on her lip as she said, "When we get Ethan back, we'll have to show him..."

Elijah nodded, grabbing her hands in his as he placed a gentle kiss to the back of them. "Come." He told her, turning around and leading her somewhere. After the short walk was complete, Elijah stopped. He looked down and stomped on the ground. He nodded and gave a swift, hard stomp as the ground collapsed in front of them.

Elijah took her hand and she smiled. He motioned toward the giant hole and she jumped in, Elijah following after her. They looked around, Elijah trying to figure out what part of the cave they were in and Y/N listening to the water dripping deep in the cave.

He silently led her through the dark and damp cave, making sure she didn't trip and fall or hurt herself. He stopped suddenly, Y/N making her way around her as she looked to see why he'd stopped.

"We can't go in. It's warded against vampires." Elijah spoke, a small hint of annoyance in his voice. She chewed her lip and grabbed her necklace, clenching it in her hand before taking a step forward.

She sighed, releasing a breath she hadn't known she was holding as she saw herself pass the threshold of the wardings. "How..." Elijah trailed.

Y/N took a breath in, not sure how she was able to do it either. She shrugged and lifted the necklace, "I've learned to blame it on the necklace at this point." He chuckled, accepting her answer.

"Elijah Mikaelson, would you like to come in?" She asked him, a small smile on her face a she held out her hand. He smiled and spoke, "I most certainly will." He held out his hand to grab hers, walking through the warding with ease.

"So...why exactly are we here in the first place?" Y/N asked, taking a step closer to Elijah and looking up into those breathtakingly beautiful eyes. He bent down and kissed her lips softly before slowly turning her around and pointing towards the wall of the cave.

She looked and immediately let out a soft gasp. On the cave wall were the names that Y/N and the Mikaelsons had carved into the wall so many years ago. "That is why." He told her softly.

She took a step forward, her hand held out as she approached the wall, scared that if she walked too fast the names would disappear. Her hand touched the cold, wet wall and she smiled. She ran her hand softly against the wall, her fingers tracing Elijah's name on the wall.

Elijah stepped closer as well, placing his hand over hers. He moved it over to hers, smiling at the name. "I haven't seen them since we made them... I never got to see yours."

"I came here after Ethan was born. I carved our names into the cave, so that something of ours were with each other." She spoke as she moved her hand to Ethan's name.

Elijah looked at the names and smiled.

ᛖᚦᚨᚾ

"They're beautiful." He told her, kissing her softly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2M 35.3K 65
Talia Young messed with fate by saving Kol Mikaelson, now this word must face the repercussions of it. And the Mikaelson must wrap their ancient brai...
39.9K 1.3K 46
OCxOC Abigail Luna Mikaelson was the oldest daughter of Klaus Mikaelson. He hadn't known about her for a couple of years, until her mother had died...
76.9K 974 23
All Mikaelson siblings, except for Freya, had children. Elijah and Katherine had a daughter named Olivia Nia Mikaelson Pierce. Kol and Davina had a s...
127K 1.4K 13
Ranked #15 in #theoriginals stories ☺️ *** a collection of one shots and imagines from everyone's favourite Mikaelson brothers. feel free to request...