Love is an Adventure(Legolasx...

بواسطة Shadexshade01

This is a LegolasxReader story. This a is a story about how you the Daughter of Elrond steal the young prince... المزيد

They Arrive
The Council of Elrond
AUTHORS NOTE
The Ring Goes South
Help
Cold Journey
The Walls of Moria
Through the Dark

Before the Journey

182 10 3
بواسطة Shadexshade01

As the council begun to disperse Borimir came up behind and placed his hand on your shoulder. "Maybe you shouldn't come, after all you are a woma-", before he could finish his sentence you grabbed his arm and flipped him over your shoulder.  " Nevermind.", he grunted. You turned on your heel and walked away. You could feel everyones eyes on you as you walked away.

(Legolas’s pov)

I watched in amusement as Y/N flipped Borimir over your shoulder. I watched you leave with a strong want to follow and talk to you. I started to go after you until Aragorn placed his hand on my shoulder. "Come let us get ready for our journey.", He said. I nodded and followed Aragorn.

(Your pov)

You walked briskly away from the council. As you turn the corner to your room you almost run smack into Arwen. " Oh sorry Arwen.".you apologized. You noticed the torn look on your sisters face she looked as if she had been crying. "Aragorn is leaving on this quest and top of that ada (dad or father) is making me leave to the undying lands.", she cried. She leaned into your shoulder and began to cry into your embrace. After a few minutes of that. Pulled away and looked at you wiping her tears. " Ada wants you to know that he's hosting dinner for the fellowship.", she said. You nodded and walked past her into your room. You looked at yourself in the mirror the left side of your tunic was soaked because of Arwens tears. You sighed and slipped your dirty clothes off and slipped into to a dress. You frowned knowing that this was the last time you were probably going to wear a dress for a long time. But you supposed that was ok you never really liked dresses anyways.

You grabbed a circlet and placed it on you head and hurried down to dinner. Almost everyone seemed to be there already. You spotted two empty chairs and went to go sit down. As you walked past Borimir you felt him tense up, almost as if he were afraid you were going to flip him over the table. You smiled to yourself as you sat down. It wasn't to long before you felt a light tap on your shoulder, you looked up and saw Legolas smiling down at you. "Do you mind if I sit here my lady?," He asked smoothly. "No not at all.", you said trying not to blush. He sat down and the meal began. You piled your plate with all your favorites salad, potatoes, bread, and tomatoes. You small talk with Legolas who was sitting to your left and Aragorn to your right. You couldn't but laugh as Gimli who sat across from you, who was much to your amusement rather drunk. Kept saying very loudly at the top of his lungs, " WHERES THE MEAT!!!!". After dinner you took a walk outside to clear your mind. The sun had just started to rise over the horizon. You stepped into the sunlight and smiled slightly as the sun warmed your skin.

(Legolas's pov)

I watched as Y/N stepped into the sunlight. Her hair seemed to shine and her skin seemed to glow. I had to hold in a gasp she was the most beautiful elleth(she elf) I had ever seen. I took step towards her but I must've been to loud seeming as how she whirled around so fast she almost fell. When saw it was me she relaxed a bit. "Legolas what are you still doing up?",she asked. " Couldn't sleep I guess.". She nodded and we stood there in silence until I noticed a necklace around her neck.

"That's beautiful.", I whispered gesturing to her necklace. " Thank you it was my mother's.", you said quietly. Oops. I knew I had hit a soft spot. "She gave it to me before she for the undying lands.", she said voice laced with sadness. " I'm sorry", I said attempting to apologize. "It's alright it's feel nice to talk about her every once in a while.", she said giving me a small smile. "Well I better go get ready", she said excusing herself I watched her go, all of sudden feeling lonely.

(Your pov)

You hurry back to your room after talking with Legolas. His presence made you feel happy and didn't know why. Shaking your thoughts off you got dressed in your traveling gear.

(Cloak is longer)

You then proceeded to grab your sword.

Then your bow and arrows.

And lastly your daggers.

Once had armed yourself you walked outside to say your goodbyes. You walked up to your Ada first. " Be safe.", he said kissing my forehead. "I will.", I promised. I walked over to Arwen next. The tears in her eyes were visible. " Please be careful sister. And watch over Aragorn and don't let anything happen to him please.", she said sadly. "Don't worry Arwen I'll keep an eye on him. Until we meet again sister.", I said holding back the tears. "Until we meet again", she whispered back as she embraced me. You then make your way over the fellowship. You had no idea what was in store for you.

Sorry it took a while to update guys. But I promise I will not abandon this story. Thank you you for reading!!!!!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...