Our Happily Ever After!

Giraffe502

THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is gre... Еще

1 - Return
2 - Why?
3 - Ambrose
4 - Ouch
5 - Buttercup
7 - Seizure
8 - Furious
9 - Arguments
10 - All my fault
11 - Hate how much I love him
12 - Shocking
13 - Why does it have to be you?
14 - Losing it
15 - Leaving
16 - Becky?
17 - Explain
18 - Murderer
19 - Missed me?
20 - In my head
21 - In your head
22 - Your fault
23 - I know she'll be alright
24 - Time
25 - Happy to be going home
26 - Final Goodbye

6 - No more secrets

336 20 12
Giraffe502

Camila
I decide to go to Colby, I check his location and see he's at some hotel in New York I drive up there and go inside. I drop him a text which he didn't respond to so instead I just ask the receptionist and go up to his room. Room 200, I see his wife in the hallway kissing some creepy looking man. I pull out my phone and take a photo before knocking on Colby's door.

"Cami I told you to go."

"And I missed you so I came to see you!"

"I don't~"

"Daddy is that momma!"

"No sweetheart it's Cam."

"Just let me in Colby, your wife is clearly done with you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"See look..."

I pulled out my phone and showed him the photo, his face turned a kinda grey colour.

"Do you know what room they went into?"

"Yeah 212."

"Sit with the kids, I'll be back now."

Colby
I walked over to room 212 and hammered on the door until Becky answered, I pushed past her and looked around the hotel room.

"Where is he?"

"Who?"

"You know who?"

I felt somebody put me in a choke hold, I threw them over my shoulder and saw it was Randy. I started to repeatedly punch him, slamming him down and not stopping even though my hands soon became covered in his blood.

"You like how this feels you bastard!"

"Colby stop!"

I saw Camila standing in the doorway, her hands shaking as she walked closer to me.

"Stop..."

"You don't get it! You'll never get it Cami, you don't understand what this bastard can do!"

She walked over to Becky's side and shook her head.

"No I don't, but you don't know what I can do either."

"Ah fuck."

Becky placed her hands to her side as blood started to gush out.

"Wh~"

"You're mine, the kids are mine come on let's go."

She pulled me by my hand out of the room, I tried to get my hand out of her hold but every time I did her grip got tighter. I signalled to Seth 911 using my hands, I taught my kids that so if we ever were in situations like this they'd know what to do.

"Right now, you two go sit out in the hall. Me and your daddy need to do something."

How dare she even talk to my kids, they walked out and she pushed me down to the bed.

"Come on it'll be fun!"

Becky
I tried to reach for the hotel phone but I couldn't quite get there before Randy pulled me back a little.

"What are you~buttercup?"

He crawled up and took his T-shirt off to place pressure to my wound.

"Shhh it'll be okay, just keep your eyes open for me."

It is one of those moments, when Randy is kind and caring one of the moments that can trap you in a lifetime of pain and issues. I need help, like proper help or I'll bleed out. I hear my phone ringing and look around and watch Randy decline the call, what a fucking asshole.

Seth
I told the nice lady my mommas number and they rung her, now they're all rushing in with guns and shields. I hold Hope close to me as I can feel that she's scared, I'm scared I hope my mummy is alright.

Colby
I think she's trying to turn me on but after I've seen how much I still care about Becky and how much of a stupid fool I've been to break her heart like that there's no one but Becky for me. I see a flash of blue and luckily Cami doesn't see it. Seth knew what I wanted, he's saved us both.

Becky
"Everyone please step outside your rooms! If you are not able too please call out."

"PL~"

"Shhh they don't need to hear you...don't just let them break us apart again buttercup."

Lucy
"PL~"

"We need to go in that room, I think there's our suspect."

I've spent 7 years busting my ass trying to find fucking Randy Orton, today might finally be the day we get him for good.

Becky
"Stop squirming, they can't hear you."

I manage to grab the hairdryer and hit Randy over the head with it. It gives me only a second or so to shout.

"Please!"

Randy quickly grabbed me and pushed his finger into my cut, I screamed out in pain but he covered my mouth muffling my screams.

"Right whoever is in there please step out."

The door was busted through and it was an armed response team. Randy pulled my up to my feet and placed a gun to my head, fuck knows where he was keeping that.

"Put the gun down, nobody has to get hurt. Just release Rebecca and everyone will be okay."

"No, I can't do that."

"Randy look at me let her go, no good will come of killing her."

"I can't let her go."

"Yes you can, just release the hold."

He clicked the gun and I held my breath.

Lucy

Bang

I heard the screams from the ginger who was now on the floor, she rushed to check his pulse.

"Is he dead?"

"I would like to think so."

"No you don't understand, he doesn't fucking die. Please make sure he's dead, please!"

I moved her away from Randy Who now had a bullet between his eyes, fuck him man, I took her out into the corridor and the EMT's started to tend to her stab wound. I walked down just checking the rest of the rooms, I reached room 200 and they didn't open up so I got my team over to boot the door in.

"Oh I'm sorry sir."

He nervously smiled and mouthed 'Please help me'.

"Sir I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to step outside."

He nodded and quickly scurried out of there.

"Where's my wife?"

"If she's ginger and been stabbed down the corridor. But may I ask who is that woman in there?"

"Camila, I slept with her and she stabbed my wife. Where are my kids?"

"Seth and Hope?"

"That's them."

"Oh downstairs with a woman named Galina McIntyre."

"Okay."

"Sir would you like to speak to one of our mental health officers?"

"No I'm okay, I just need to get to my wife."

He walked down the corridor and I walked inside the room, motherfucker was gone. Great new missing criminal case, hardly like I needed another one of those!

Colby
I couldn't find Becky so I walked down to reception to see her playing with Hope and Seth.

"Hey?"

She turned around and wrapped her arms around me, I felt my heart jump a little when she hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"Is he alive?"

"He's dead, gone. He's never coming back again."

"How's the wound?"

"They've given me painkillers so it's fine now."

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to break your heart~"

"Let's not get into it, not now. I need my husband and you probably need your wife after the day's we've had."

"Yeah, I need you. I need all of you..."

"Not right now..."

She smirked at me and leant back down to our kids level.

"You did good Seth, you saved mommy and daddy! You should feel very proud and once mommy and daddy have both had some time to talk things through how about we go for pizza and milkshakes?"

"Really?"

"Yeah of course, maybe next week?"

"I don't know I'll have to check my schedule mama!"

"Well you get back to me."

She kissed both of them on their heads before standing back up to meet my gaze, she looked at me and went on her tippie toes to kiss me. It did shock me a little but it's Becky so of course I kissed back.

"No more secrets, okay?"

Becky
"No more secrets, I promise."

Just lying to him made me feel bad, I will tell him I slept with Ambrose just not yet. Randy is gone, fuck knows where cami is but that doesn't matter. I've got Colby and Colby's got me and that's all that matters. Not two stupid hookups between people neither of us really care too much about...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

28.4K 436 35
After Bliss Kingdom ended their grudge war with Lacey Evans and the First Army; things are looking good for the rebel group. Trevion Butler aka Chase...
Lost in the Game {Brollins} 𝙷.𝙰.

Любовные романы

27.5K 1.7K 70
Rebecca was never one to like school and that included most of the people in it. She was used to staying on the sidelines, causing a bit of drama whi...
46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...
Always the Opposites {Brollins} 𝙷.𝙰.

Любовные романы

18K 1.1K 50
Determination, hard work, and independence have always been the three key ingredients in the foundation of Rebecca's life. After all, they're all she...