š“š„šŒšš“š€š“šˆšŽšš’ - lego...

By LEGOMI-I

TEMPTATIONS ( book 2. ) - legoshi. returning to the boarding school, cherryton academy. an old crime comes u... More

EXTRAS.
PROLOGUE.
02
03
04
05
š¬š¢š±.
š¬šžšÆšžš§.
šžš¢š š”š­.
š§š¢š§šž.
š­šžš§.
šžš„šžšÆšžš§.
š­š°šžš„šÆšž.
š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§.
šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§.
šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§.
š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§.
š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§.
šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§.
š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§.
š­š°šžš§š­š².
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š°šØ.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸšØš®š«.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸš¢šÆšž.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬š¢š±.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬šžšÆšžš§.
š­š°šžš§š­š²-šžš¢š š”š­.
šžš©š¢š„šØš š®šž.
š›šØšØš¤ š­š”š«šžšž.

01

5.7K 193 117
By LEGOMI-I

" okay now it's your turn to wake him up. "

jack mumbled to himself before shoving y/n to her resting boyfriend. her eyes enlarged at the sudden action from the dog but shrugged, kneeling down to the male wolf's height. she placed her lips near legoshi's.

his snout began to twitch, whiffing her scent and licked her. allowing the two awoken canines that the wolf was finally awake from his slumber.

she wore a smug grin towards the golden boy, with triumph.

" okay.. but i can't kiss him, y/n. " jack sassed, pushing his hands onto his hips while she rolled her (eye color) hues as she barked irritatedly,

" continue getting fucking bitten then. "

legoshi pushed his hands out of his curtains, reaching for his girlfriend and pulled her to the bed where he held her against his chest. " five more minutes. "

she heard and felt a loud whoosh of wind, signaling his tail was wagging.

the male slowly began to drift back to sleep due to her scent, relaxing immediately and she shook her head as she flicked his forehead, " oi, wake up. you have to get ready dumbass. "

" language. " jack lectured.

" right, sorry. " she muttered before correcting herself, " idiot. "

y/n sighed abruptly at her boyfriend and straddled his waist, thanking that the curtain was closed. his hands lazily lifted onto her hips, trying to keep his eyes open to stare at her, " go get ready before i kill you and you can't get anymore of this. "

he groaned, removing her off his body and placed a kiss onto her forehead then mumbled a thank you. getting out of his bed to go with jack to get ready for the day.

she stuck out of her head watching the best friends leave, before dropping her head back onto the pillow.

feelings were abnormal; they can make you happy or either hurt you. she was feeling happy which only meant there was a possibility of getting hurt.

it wasn't a great thought.

but she was a fighter, she'll pull through.

the two male canines enter the dorm room spotting y/n spacing off, it concerned the two especially since although her bored expression was normal; staying quiet wasn't.

" y/n? " his voice hit her ears, allowing her to snap out of her trance. her (eye color) hues avert to the dressed up males who patiently waited for her and she sighed, " let's get this shit over with. "

the two males sighed at her vulgar language.

there she was.

the three canines left the dorm room and stepped onto the academy grounds, immediately met with every student's gaze. her (eye color) orbs immediately darken, hoping to scare the students.

instead they saw them brighten with their imaginations.

" what the fuck.. " y/n cursed in a mumble as she felt the intense stares burn into her body. she felt legoshi's squeeze hers for reassurance while she tried to avoid everyone's gaze.

a hand is placed onto her wrist, pulling her to someone's side and it was a kangaroo with a camera and a microphone in their hand, " say, y/n you are now a third-year student. how does it feel to have everyone crushing on you and them competing with your boyfriend for your love. "

the microphone was placed in front of the female wolf, she took the object into her hand once she questioned,

" how does it feel to not have a working microphone? "

" huh? "

she jerks away from the kangaroo's hold and tossed the microphone into the air then kicks the microphone far away. the camera was placed in front of her face which made her immediately grow more disturbed.

" want a fucking broken camera too? "

the kangaroo and the cameraman stepped away from the female while she huffed in annoyance. she returned to her boyfriend's side with legoshi and jack intensely watching her with concern. " are you okay? " the golden boy questioned.

" i hate this fucking boarding school. "

" it's not that bad- "

" yes the fuck it is. "

a cheetah ran in front of the three canines, immediately pausing in their tracks which to be revealed as sheila breathing heavily as if she were trying to chase them for a while.

sheila breathed out, " y/n... "

the female canine rolled her eyes at the cheetah, going around her and continued to walk while she tugged on the labrador and the wolf. sheila began to mumble inaudible words, chasing the three once more.

the spotted feline tackled the female canine, they both dropped to the ground and y/n hit her head against the concrete making the cheetah, the labrador, the male wolf circle her.

then a huge amount of fans circled her.

the side of her head began to pound heavily against her skull causing her to groan loudly, gritting her fangs as if she were ready to snap. legoshi picked up his girlfriend to throw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

she then flipped off every fan in sight, " i hate you, i hate you, oh i fucking hate you the most. " she barked.

poor wolfie wasn't having it.

jack and sheila followed legoshi carrying the aggressive y/n.

legoshi put her down in a small hidden spot behind a building and she found a water fountain, muttering inaudible words while she pulled on her long locks of fur. she headed to the water fountain, they assumed she was just dehydrated and stressed.

till she kicked the machine, breaking it.

she released a harsh breath that escaped her lips before turning to her friends, clearing her throat as if nothing happened. " so you wanted to talk to me? " she questioned sheila which made her startled fearing for the worse.

" how's stardom...? "

" fuck you, sheila. like actually fuck you. "

the cheetah hid behind the labrador retriever who also hid behind the wolf, her boyfriend. her (eye color) hues landed onto her boyfriend, he immediately extended his arms and she sighed abruptly.

dragging her own feet to his embrace.

" i hate this, everyone knew of me but never bothered me but because of that fucking performance everyone likes me. " she mumbled into his chest while he pet her head, nodding in acknowledgment.

he hummed as she continued to ramble which made the dog and the cheetah believe it was safe.

sheila sighed to herself softly, watching legoshi hold her while she grew relaxed. she enjoyed watching her best friend be happy, " everyone is talking about you and legoshi, y/n. "

" tell then to fuck off. " she barked.

the spotted feline frowned towards the small canine, " ever since louis has left, you've been the eye catcher of the academy. they won't leave you alone like they did with him. "

y/n began to lightly smack her head against legoshi's chest with gritted teeth. legoshi sighed, shushing her to relax her while he drew circles on her back while she refrained herself.

" i'm surprised you can keep her calm, legoshi. " jack noted as if he were thinking out loud.

the cheetah and the labrador retriever both said their farewells to the couple while they both went to a hidden hallway that they call, their spot.

she pulled his hand leading him to their spot with a soft expression making him chuckle under his breath.

he sat on the stair steps, taking a hold of her waist and pulling her to his lap. she folds her arms to her chest as if she were upset at something and she turns her head to her boyfriend and bluntly states,

" why the fuck did you give me feelings, now i can't separate myself from you. "

legoshi shrugged his shoulders as a response and y/n slumped in his hold, pushing her face into his neck and began to plant butterfly pecks,

" but, i love you. "

the male carnivore's lips slowly grow into a smile, " and i love you. "

" yeah, you better. " she whispered sensually, pressing her lips against his as a sign of affection. both their tails began to wag slowly so they wouldn't ruin the moment, they waved along as they slowly exchanged kisses.

he pulls away and his eyes narrow down the empty hallway as if he were looking out for something, " i have a question. "

she hummed as a response and he feared, " am i good enough for you? you have these fans and.. "

" you're my biggest fan? " she cuts him off as a tease before standing up to her height and taking a hold of his face in her palms, pecking every inch of his face which made him slowly relax.

she placed a peck on his forehead, his cheeks, his nose, his lips, his neck, everywhere.

y/n allowed a sigh to escape her lips, staring deep into his black orbs with her own (eye color) eyes, " legoshi, i kicked you on the jaw and you're still my boyfriend. i'm not a good match for you, i will admit.. but considering how we both make each other feel, it's okay. "

" so just let me love you and you love me, and we'll be fine. "

he nodded his head, secure that she'll take care of him like he will with her. he took acknowledgment that she would never admit her feelings so the fact that she did, it showed a lot.

the female canine threw back her head with another sudden sigh, " also, you aren't allowed to risk your life for mine. " her face dropped to a blank expression with her eyes narrowing to the floor, " risking your life for me means that there's a possibility to lose you. "

" so don't fucking do it. " she stated sternly.

he rolled his eyes at her statement before getting up to stand beside her, taking her hand in his own large palm. " let's go to the drama club. "

the way he ignored her by not responding to how she wanted him to stay safe without hurting himself caused her to frown, she avoided eye contact and led the way without a word.

she wasn't trying to be distant but cautious.

the two wolves walk out from their hidden spot, meeting with all kinds of students but one caught their eye the most. their eyes enlarged at the herbivore that stood before them.

" louis.. " y/n whispered to herself.

the deer stepped to the couple and nodded his head, " long time no see, you two. i heard you two finally got together.. " his chest pained as he announced those words but pushed it out, " congrats. "

y/n lifted her head up and down as a thanks, " when did you arrive? you got us all worried for, dumbass. "

louis began to walk down a certain direction which motioned the couple to follow, " i came back here last night, the house mother and the staff already know about it. " he established, confirming his disappearance.

" where.. where have you been these past two months? " legoshi breathed out with shock that his upperclassman had returned.

the herbivore turned to the two, studying their features, " some place fat away, you're heading to the club right? i'll come with you both. " he smiled at the wolves which alarmed them the most.

" so it's been two months has it? that's quite a long time. " he chuckled under his breath as it intrigued him that the two were so hooked onto his disappearance.

the female canine shot him a gaze before turning away, remaining in silence to not please him any longer.

the three walked into the drama club room that held the members waiting for everyone to arrive and their eyes flickered to the deer that was with the wolf couple.

gasps escaped from everyone's lips at his arrival.

sanu stepped towards louis, exclaiming with such concern that was written on his facial exterior and his voice, " where have you been? "

the buck shook his head as he tried to disregard the concern, " i'm sorry for worrying you, have you been well? "

it was like he was calm to the attention he was regaining.

" worry doesn't even describe it, we couldn't focus on our practice at all. " sanu sighed as he shook his head, accepting that the deer had finally returned, " i'm just so glad it's really you. "

the pelican gave a closed eye smile, " i'll ask questions later. for now, i'm just glad to have you back. "

louis handed him a sheet, " that's quite all right, chief. i want you to accept this.

the paper held a fine print, with the large words that anyone who was blind can read;

leave report.

the deer stared down at the pelican with a sincere smile, " i came here to this to you, i'm grateful for the times we've had together. "

y/n stepped towards sanu and took the sheet into her own hands, " you're fucking leaving? "

louis ignored her vulgar language, turning to the stage that used to gravitate him just slightly. the pelican received his attention once he stated, " why are you quitting? this club can't go on without you- "

" the stage, it takes me back. "

" i stood on that stage basked in that artificial light. " he had dull eyes, " while i stood on that stage, i would enchant the audience with my acting while they awaited my downfall. " he had a smug face,

" i can still see them now. "

the female canine dropped her head, running a hand through her long locks then locked eyes with sheila. they nodded their heads as if they were prepared to make a statement, the cheetah raised her hand allowing the attention to go to her.

" y/n can take the lead from now on. we decided this once the school year had taken its course. " the spotted feline announced making louis' brown orbs avert to the pair of canines that squeezed each other's hands for reassurance.

then they locked eyes, legoshi and louis.

" my, how the tables have turned legoshi. "

" do your best to struggle in the shallow light. "

" i am going to fight my battles differently. "

the buck stepped to the female canine, placing his hand on her chin causing her to flinch at his touch as if it were poison and it made him frown at the sight. legoshi won the war, he has to accept it and move on.

louis caressed her cheek, making her grow uncomfortable. " i'm glad you are now safe, y/n. "

the memory of being abducted was burned in her brain.

she grew slightly traumatized that she had to now stay with legoshi as precaution.

" you too, boss. "

the word boss allowed him to chuckle, not only did it bring nostalgia of his time as the leader of the club but because that was his name now for a new affiliation with a large gathering.

he stepped out of the club room, allowing everyone to grow confused with what had just occurred.

the world is filled with lies, herbivores are forced to adopt shallow lifestyles and are fated to be eaten alive. louis isn't going to lose to anyone, he will believe only in himself and obtain true strength once and for all.

as the deer stepped away from the boarding school's grounds, a car door was held open for him as they awaited for him.

lions that waited patiently for his arrival.

he must believe in himself and the wickedness of carnivores.

the felines surrounded the buck, placing a dark coat over his small shoulders that couldn't be closely similar to the large carnivores that stood beside him, " good work, boss. "

" we'll drive you to the hideout. "

true coexistence and co-prosperity is made through mutual conflict.

louis glanced inside the car, stepping inside to the lion mobsters he affiliated himself with. they lit a cigarillo and handed it to the deer, " hey. " the herbivore called putting, receiving the attention from his lions.

" the next time you nudge me with your stomach, i'll turn you into a carpet for the hideout. " he threatened.

" don't forget our deal. " his eyes dulled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 123 35
The pack is still recovering from the night at the lion's den, the toll of the rescue mission having more than just physical altercations. During the...
49.4K 730 13
My 4th book in my series of stories You're a senior student from the Cherryton Academy, who's got friends, a crush on a wolf and a big problem; a sla...
6.5K 124 11
The world is a complicated one of predator and prey, struggling to make peace with one another. But when a drama club student dies at Cherryton high...
165K 6.7K 101
This is an alternate universe where instead of attacking Haru in the beginning, Legosi attacks Louis, drastically altering the events of Beastars. Ca...