Dangerously Toxic ✔

By _QUERENC1A_

A powerful girl gang, the second most powerful gang in the world. Their vicious. They are heartless. Independ... More

~Cast~
|The Gang Logos|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
| Chapter 4 |
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
| Chapter 12 |
|Chapter 13|
| Chapter 14 |
|Chapter 15|
| Chapter 16 |
| Chapter 18 |
|Chapter 19|
| Chapter 20 |
|Chapter 21|
| Chapter 22 |
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
| Chapter 26 |
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
| Chapter 30 |
|Chapter 31|
| Chapter 32 |
|Chapter 33|
| Chapter 34 |
|Chapter 35|
| Chapter 36 |
|Chapter 37|
| Chapter 38 |
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
|Chapter 43|
|Chapter 44|
|Chapter 45|
|Chapter 46|
|Chapter 47|
|Chapter 48|
|Chapter 49|
|Chapter 50|
|Chapter 51|
|Chapter 52|
|Chapter 53|
|Chapter 54|
|Chapter 55|
|Chapter 56|
|Chapter 57|
|Chapter 58|
|Chapter 59|
|Chapter 60|
|Chapter 61|
|Chapter 62|
|Chapter 63|
|Chapter 64|
|Chapter 65|
|Chapter 66|
| Chapter 67|
|Chapter 68|
|Chapter 69|
|Chapter 70|
| Chapter 71 |
The End.

|Chapter 17|

1.1K 34 3
By _QUERENC1A_

Devilynn Faith's POV

Once the hour break was over I was sitting outside on the porch swing as the back door opened and out came Remi.

I looked at my watch.

"Nice to see you made it on time." I said.

I motioned for her to follow and we walked over to the middle of the yard.

"You better stretch good." I said.

She let out a loud breath before beginning to stretch.

I stood there with my arms crossed and watched her intently.

"Okay I want 50 alternating push up planks." I said once she finished stretching.

As she was doing that I grabbed a chair and set it in the spot I was standing at and I sat down and watched her.

After that I had her do 50 diamond push ups, 50 one arm side pushups, 100 jumping jacks, 80 crunches, 100 squats, 40 lunges per leg, 30 russian twists, 30 calf raises, 60 scissors, 50 high knees, Four 2 minute planks with 15 second breaks in between and 30 burpees.

She had a 10 second water break every 2 exercises.

Once that was done it was about 6am.

She stood with her arms on her head as she took deep breaths in and deep breaths out.

"I want 10 laps around the entire yard." I said, and our yard was the size of about 6 football fields.

She let a noise of pain, not physical pain but pain. "Can I have a longer break?"

"Sure.. After you finish." I said.

Her arms dropped.

"You only get 5 walking passes." I said.

She let out a loud breath before starting.

It took her approximately 30 minutes to finish and once she was done she collapsed by my feet.

I handed her a water bottle.

Her outfit was completely damp with sweat as it was about 97 degrees out, not a cloud in sight.

I grabbed and ice cold water bottle and poured it on her and she closed her eyes as she laid there catching her breath.

"So what'd we learn?" I asked.

"Never miss a meeting and never be late." She said.

"And..?" I questioned.

"Um."

"Always put in 100% effort, earlier in the training room when we fought, as I said, it was pathetic." I said.

She nodded.

"You understand?"

"Yes boss."

"Now go shower you smell like ass." I said smirking.

She chuckled as she got up.

"So do you." She retorted.

I sniffed myself and scrunched up my nose in disgust.

We walked back in and got in the elevator when it reached our floor we stepped out and headed to our rooms.

When I entered my room I grabbed my robe and shower basket and headed into my bathroom.

Once I entered I put the basket on the the toilet and hung my robe up on one of the hooks on my door.

I turned on the water and put the plug in.

When it filled up a little I added in some bubbles before stripping out of my clothes and letting my hair down.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I stepped into the tub.

Once I sat down I sighed as I relaxed into the warm water.

I washed my hair and cleaned my body before relaxing in the tub.

My eyes began to close and I fell asleep.

~~~

When I woke up the water was cold and my finger and toes were pruney.

I got out and drained water before drying off and then putting on my robe.

I decided to leave the basket in there for now as I walked into my room. I checked the time on my phone and it was almost 1pm.

I got ready and once I was done I put on some deodorant and perfume before heading out my room and down the stairs into the kitchen were everyone was eating spaghetti for lunch.

I sat next to Carmela and made myself a plate.

"Where have you been?" Brielle asked.

I sighed. "I may or may not have fallen asleep in the tub." I confessed.

They all laughed.

"You were late to lunch! Punishment for you!" Remi mocked.

I rolled my eyes as they continued to laugh.

"So what'd you learn?" Chachi mocked.

"Understand!" Payton mocked.

They continues to mock me and laugh as I silently ate my spaghetti, ignoring them as I thought about last night.

I'm not combining gangs, I'll fight with them if I have to but that's it.

Finishing up lunch I head to my office and as soon as I enter the phone rings.

I sit down at my desk and answer it.

"Hello, Devilynn."

"Matrix."

"Pleasure to hear your voice."

"Just get to the point of why you're calling."

"Patience my dear." He said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I would like for us to meet up."

"For what?" I asked.

"We have important things to discuss, I need you to dress formally, I'll be there at 7 to pick you up."

I opened my mouth to speak and he hung up.

Groaning, I threw my phone on the bed as I laid down and closed my eyes.

Sometimes being the leader of a gang is tiring and annoying but I don't regret any of it.

"Devilynn." Chachi's voice came on my walkie talkie.

I grabbed it off my bed side table.

"Yes Chachi?"

"There's a girl whose been kidnapped I'll send you the location on your phone."

I groaned as I sat up and grabbed my phone as it dinged.

I opened it and it showed the location. Stuffing my phone in my pocket, I grabbed my two favorite pistols and headed to get Lisa.

When I entered her room she was sitting on her bed looking down at her phone.

"Lisa." I said.

She looked up at me. "Yeah?"

"I want you to accompany me on a mission." I said.

"Me? Why not Remi?"

"She can't come on this one, part of her punishment." I said. "Plus this'll be part of your training."

She nodded as she left her phone on her bed and followed me down the steps.

As I made it down stairs we ran into Remi.

"Where's Collin? Did Toni already pick him up?" She asked.

My eyes widened as I forgot to tell them about that.

"I'll explain later." I said as Lisa and I rushed past her and into the weapon room.

I grabbed Lisa a pistol and handed it to her and gave her two pocket knifes, one to stuff into her boot, and one in the inside pocket of her jacket.

We then exited to the house where Chachi, Carmella, and Delilah awaited on their motorcycles.

"We need to get you one and teach you how to ride one." I said as we both got on mine.

She held into me, not as tight as the first time.

We started up our motorcycles and sped away.

XxxParisBesties 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Death Squad By Angel

Mystery / Thriller

993K 22.4K 44
Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization when staged by her older twin for somethin...
36.7K 1.5K 37
Jimin is the most powerful gang leader no one would dare argue or go against him he is controlling,intelligent, and a silent killer Lisa is an Assas...
Broken By

Teen Fiction

256K 4.8K 40
A broken girl who fights all her own battles, alone. she owns her own mafia and people see her as sadistic, heartless and cruel. no one has ever seen...
422 65 35
A girl is born with a unique and special talent: she can see people's name tags. They say 2 things: the best trait, and the worst trait.