Criminal | J-Hope x Reader

By kawaiitypes

Jung (Y/n), a hardworking police officer, and a good one at that. Jung Hoseok, her husband, a bright, fun an... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

1

74 1 0
By kawaiitypes

I stand there in my husband's office, he works at a music shop and was also in a band, they're called BTS. Unfortunately they have disbanded.

"(Y/n)ah, come here." He says smiling.

I walk over to him and feel his lips land on mine, what was supposed to be a quick kiss goodbye turned into something longer.

"Hobi..." I say breaking away from the kiss for air, "I have to go to work now. Also, what happens if someone comes in, huh?"

"I don't want you to go." He says pouting, "You work for so long..."

"We can spend some time together soon okay? I promise." I say giving him a hug. "Now, I need to go, we have a new case I have to work on, I'm sure it'll be tricky."

"Good luck." He says kissing my forehead.

I smile and leave the music store. I get into the car and head to the police station.

As soon as I get there, our team leader comes up to me, "(Y/n)ah, this case is quite difficult, I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle."

"Namjoon-ssi, thank you for you're support." I say smiling.

"How has Hobi Hyung been lately?" He asks sitting down at his desk.

"He's been good, his normal self." I say smiling, "I think I want to have a child soon."

"What?!" Namjoon shouts, "Married?"

"Yes Namjoon, I'm like 25 and he is 26." I say looking down and starting my computer, "Wanna send those files to me?" I ask teasing him.

"Yeah sure. There is one victim, she goes by the name of Park Jinwoo, she's 22 years old." He says.

"22..." I say sighing, "What was the cause of death?"

"Multiple stab wounds made by a knife." He explains, "The killer took the knife with them, there's no way to find it."

"Was anyone with her before she died?" I ask looking through the file.

"Yeah, she was out with her boyfriend and best friend, Yuk Inho and Ahn Minhee." Namjoon says, "We don't have statements from either of them just yet. I sent out Haneul to get a statement from the boyfriend."

"How about I go to Miss Ahn?" I ask.

"If you would like, but I'm not sure where you could find her, we don't have her address, she wouldn't give it to us." Namjoon says.

"Take a look in the system then." I say taking a pen, "That's odd though, why would she not give her address?"

"Maybe she's being something?" I hear someone say, I turn around and see Haneul walking in and sitting down.

"Haneul-ssi." I say nodding my head.

"What did you find out?" Namjoon asks looking at the young man.

"Well, apparently Mr Yuk has an argument with Ms Ahn before meeting with Ms Jinwoo. They argued about Ms Jinwoo, apparently Mr Yuk fall out of love for her but Ms Ahn told him not to break up with her." Haneul explains, "Did you find the address of Ms Ahn?"

"Almost." Namjoon says.

"Make sure to put that information on the file." I remind Haneul.

He nods then turns to his computer, I take a look at the position of the body, it doesn't look natural..? "Yah, Namjoon-ssi."

"Yes?"

"The Position of the body didn't look right to me, if someone was stabbed they wouldn't be lying on their side would they?" I ask showing him my screen.

"You're correct (Y/n), good job." He says smiling.

"Morning everyone." I turn around and see Daesung sitting down.

"Where have you been?" I ask, "You're late."

"I'm sorry Ms Jung, there were issues with my mother this morning, her health isn't so good, please forgive me." He says baking his head.

"Everything is okay Daesung, don't worry about it." I say smiling, "Just read about the case and tell us what you-"

"I got it!" Namjoon shouts.

"Got what?"

"Her address."

I quickly head to the address Namjoon gave me with Daesung. We walk up to the door and knock on it.

Soon enough the door opens and reveals a young woman, "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm inspector Jung and this is assistant inspector Go, we would like to ask you some questions about the death of Ms Park Jinwoo." I say smiling.

She opens the door further and we walk into her house, it's small and homey, nothing like Hoseok and my house...
She guides us to her dinner table and we sit down.

"Would you like anything to drink officers?" She asks.

"No thank you Ms Ahn, this will be quick." I say smiling. "So, first question, what were you doing at the time of the victims death?"

"I was already at home, Jinwoo went home with her boyfriend Inho. We had an argument earlier so he didn't want to help me come home."

"So you're saying that Mr Yuk and Ms Park were alone together at the time of death?" Daesung asks.

"Yes."

I watch Daesung write this down, "My best question is, what did you argue about?"

"Inho told me that he doesn't love Jinwoo anymore and he instead loved me, I told him that he couldn't just do that to her and that it wasn't fair for Jinwoo. But that night he wanted to break up with her and get with me."

"And did it happen?" I ask.

"No, well, not when I was with them."

We ask her more questions and then leave the house. Daesung and I head back to the police station.

"How'd it go?" Namjoon asked.

"She answered all of our questions, her answers were good and hopefully truthful." I say sitting down. "I think we need to talk to Mr Yuk again."

"Why?"

"Yes, why should we Daesung?" I ask turning to face the boy.

"Did he say what they were arguing about?" Daesung asks Haneul.

"Only that he wasn't inlove with Ms Park anymore." Haneul answers, "Why?"

"Because Ms Ahn told us why they argued, apparently he wanted to break up with her that night and so he took her back to her house." Daesung says.

"He is our prime suspect."

I head to Mr Yuk's house with Daesung and Haneul. Haneul knocks on the door and Mr Yuk answers.

"Good afternoon Mr Yuk, we would like to have a word with you."

We let's us in and we start asking the questions, "What happened when you and Ms Park arrived at her house?" I ask.

"She was quite drunk, so I made her some soup. I was planning on breaking up with her this night, but I couldn't do it when she was in that state." He says sighing, "So I brought the soup to her and we..."

"You?" Haneul asks.

"We has sex. I know, that's bad since I wanted to break up with her, I just had to one last time. Before I lost her." He says sighing.

"So you took advantage of her drunken state to have your last goodbye." I say, "Before you look the knife you used to make the soup with and stabbed her, leaving her for dead since you couldn't break up with her?" I ask smiling, "Is that so?"

Haneul, Daesung and Mr Yuk look at me with shock, "How can you accuse me?! I'm her boyfriend!"

"Yes, the boyfriend that wanted to break up with her because you love her bestfriend, you were too big of a coward to break up with her so you killed her to make it easier for yourself, only to find yourself in the situation you were in now." I say taking a breath, "Would you take it back?"

"You don't even know if I killed her or not!" Mr Yuk exclaims.

"Her time of death was 11:24pm, the time you arrived at home was 10:32, you said you had sex, surely for an hour hm?" I say smiling, "Trust me, I have a husband."

"But if didn't kill her!" He shouts.

"But you're the one that called the police the next day." I say, "Unfortunately, you made a mistake earlier."

"Damn it! I didn't kill her!" He screams and stands up.

I take out my gun and look at him, "Please sit back down, make your arrest easy."

He sits down and smiles, "Okay, I admit, I killed her."

"Why?" Haneul asks.

"Because she... I couldn't tell her I wanted to break up with her, she is a very fragile person." He sighs, "I didn't want her to hate me because I fell in love with her best friend."

"So you confess?" Daesung asks.

"Yes."

I stand up and walk behind him, "Mr Yuk Inho, you are under arrest for the murder of Park Jinwoo, anything you say will, and can be used against you in the court of law."

——————————————
I head home and her Hobi sitting on the couch.

"How was it?" He asks smiling.

"Good, I arrested someone who killed their girlfriend because they couldn't break up with them. It's upsetting." I say taking something out do the fridge.

"How's that assistant?" He asks.

"He's good, he's quite sharp." I say laughing, "Why?"

"No reason, I just want you make sure you're being treated well."

I sit down next to him and rest my head in his shoulder. "Tomorrow we are meeting with your parents right?" I ask.

"Yes." He says rubbing my back, "Don't worry about it, they'll soon love you as much as I do."

"I hope so, they both seem to hate my guts, I don't even know why!" I shut my eyes.

"Are you tired?" Hobi asks.

"Yeah, today was a long day."

"And, what baby you wanted?" He asks, I look at him and her him smirking.

"Hmm, I'll think about it Hobi." I kiss his cheek and put my head back on his shoulder. I love him so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 612 32
Y/N.17 years old. Villain?or angel?Mysterious girl. what will happen when she'll meet police officer Jeon Jungkook?one of the best officer in departm...
58.1K 2.3K 9
JiKook Au where Jimin is a Delivery Boy and Jungkook is an Officer. (Inspired by Run! BTS)
288K 15.3K 38
where Jin is a respected police officer and Jungkook is a sick freak who commits crime to gain Jin's attention.
58K 1.2K 39
. Main ship:- Taekook M-preg