Butterfly |JHS|✔️

By heajoon

""How about I give you, an out-of-this world experience." . ⋆ ✧ * ⌖ ˖° *˚˳⌖ ⋆ * ・゚ : ⋆ . A group of aliens fi... More

Before you read❤
✨Accolade✨
Prologue
1~Terminated For Interfering
2~Enough With The Dirty Thoughts
3~Sexy Men Heard Me Snoring
4~Take You Obnoxious Creatures Shopping
5~He Frickin Groaned
6~The Changing Room Still Mortifies Me
7~Romantic Feelings For This Alien
8~Spraying A Pocket Perfume In The Kitchen
9~Their Parents Own A Pantry
10~Epitome Of Cuteness Radiating Like Gamma
11~A Right To Insult Me
12~Developing Emotional Desires For One
13~The Men Aren't 'men' But They Are Indeed 'MEN!'
14~Fully Grab The Concept
16~Overwhelmedness I Feel At This Moment
17~ The Same Mutual Feelings For This Particular Alien.
18~Warmth Sweet Warmth.
19~Project E-20
20~Aliens Have A Kink For Pain
21~Each other
22~Humans Call Porn
23~Why Me?
24~Avengers, Assemble
25~ I'll Be Damned
26~STAY OUT OF IT!
27~Hands off you
28~ Into a Faun
29~See Any Button
30~Hitman Bang
Epilogue
Thank You❤
[Bonus:] Their Coming To Earth
Drafted Summary: Relic Of Dwimmer

15~Perform A heart Surgery

528 59 4
By heajoon

The bright blessed day
The dark sacred night
ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

A feeling of fear claws my stomach in problematic discomfort that I begin to think it's a cognitive symptom. Burning sensation begins to boil up at the peak of my stomach. Had I known that fear would be like this, I would have taken a chill pill.

My legs, at the point of giving up, carry me through the busy streets of Seoul. I run past the people but not before catching a glimpse of the looks on their faces. Genuine concern. Maybe because they think I am a psychopathic patient in need of withstrain.

I should have though about my messy hair, the top and bottom lingerie, lack of any footwear before I dashed out of Kia's house. Even when he offer whole-heartedly to drive me to the hospital.

On my account, the aliens also had shown their concern for what Yuri's cause of call stated. Which was; 'mom and dad' were back but injured badly. I didn't think to say anything more to anyone as I left.

The topic that originally bought Yuri here has found itself in the family hospital downtown. How the heck did that happen? I got them our of there in time. I probably should gave convinced them not to go into that space ship.

My sprinting comes to a halt when I teach the hospital. My breathing vigorous in ire. Ire because if they are in the hospital now, shouldn't I or Yuri have been aware? That stupid general want a my parents to die before their time. That's uncalled for.

I slam open the doors of the large hospital, making the nearby nurses and doctors jump up in fear.

Yuri tout de suite jumps up from one of the reception chairs. Her eyes bloodshot red, her hair also in a tangled mess and her in her duckie pyjamas.

"Where are our parents?" I ask in the heat of tearing up.

"The doctors are still running some necessary test on them and they should be out shortly." Her voice shakey but calm. I wonder how she's able to keep her cool without an outburst.

"When did they get back?"

"T-they got back about a week ago!"

Disappointment flutters its way to my forehead. I could come relapse into a wavey mess of bi-polar right now. If the general knew of their earlier arrival, why the hell didn't he tell us?

Was that even the whole on reason why his administered me back my job? He only did it not to look bad in front of my parents. That spiteful good for nothing bastard.

"How did you know they were here?"

She fiddles with her hands. "The emergency contact list still has our names on it. The hospital contacted me, unable to contain their predicament any longer."

"Have you see them yet?"

"Nari," she pauses "yes, I have. I had a short conversation with both mum and dad. Indeed they were elated upon my return."

I nod my head, contemplating on if to or not ransack the hospital, tear it down in search of them. I want to see them. What the hell happened to them at least? They were gotten out in time.

By then I didn't even realise the doctor had approached us. "Yuri, Nari. It's good to see both of you together." He smiles.

I'll never in my existence forget this doctor. Apparently, he was the one on call the day of mine and Yuri's delivery. Little infections there and here, he elicited mum out of that laborious condition. He's like the uncle we never had. I mean definitely he was younger back then but if one looked closer, his youthfulness was every much still left intact.

"Same here," Yuri interjects, making sure I don't spit something rude at my state of the moment. "How are they doing?"

His forehead creases. "Your mother is fine, just a minor brain hemorrhage we can work on."

"And our father?"

"Your father, when he was brought in had severe bleeding in half of his body. Some punctured nerves-"

"What are you saying?" I ask calloused.

"Your father has Myocardial Contusion."

I can hear the sound of Yuri's eyeball shifting uncomfortably through the silence. "What does that mean?"

" It- It means injury to the heart is a blow to the chest that bruises the heart muscle, tears the heart's walls, or damages a the heart valve." I croak. For once I appreciate Kai's studying for his residency with me. It doesn't make me feel like a dilettante.

"Correct." Doctor praises. "Simplifying it, it means that his heart rhythm is abnormal."

"What could have caused it?"

"It could have been caused by a fall from a height, or less often a direct blow."

"If he has a myocardial Contusion," I whisper. "Why don't you perform an heart surgery?"

"The injury in his heart is at a point that if we attempt to perform a surgery, we might end up killing him too soon." His eyes gloom in disappointment and sadness.

I don't like this one bit. I don't like the pitifully look on his face that makes my family look so broken. Months ago, we were happy. Happy- the were much alive. We were at ease even though I didn't want them to embark onto that space ship. If only they'd just listened to me.

It dawned on me again; what really happened on that space ship? What hurt them? Whatever did, just found vindictive on my part.

I replay everything the doctor just said in my head and something heavy dawned on me.

"What do you mean?"

His brows creases. "What?"

"What did you mean when you said 'killing him too soon'?" My eyes teary and blurry, I send him a demanding look.

Yuri on the other hand looks discern to the situation.

The doctor shook his head, apologetic. "I'm sorry, both of you but, " he pauses and swallows thickly. "Your father is on life support."

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 4.7K 67
Getting abducted by aliens was something you had never expected to happen to you. Sure, you had never really doubted their existence, after all the u...
10K 2.3K 24
"You didn't ask me about my last wish before my death" "Tell me your last wish" "I want to stay here some days with you all aliens in this planet" ...
189K 12.2K 99
(This story is discontinued) *TW- Extreme Psychology Content* "What the fuck are you?" "Does it matter?" "Very much so, you... you scaled beast!" "A...
20K 575 34
I recommend not reading this, I wrote it a few years ago and I've improved! The Mother Earth is awakening, stronger than ever before. she is plannin...