OUR BOOK

By IzuochaLover1864

This is a story of book of izuocha and how their relationship started . Warning there might some chapters tha... More

How It Started
Living Together
The Next Level? ( Not a lemon yet )
Question
My YouTube Channel
Why I Write Sexual Stuff
I need Discord Friends
Why Am I So Horny
Im Making A New Book
yeet

MidNight Masturbation 🍋

1.4K 15 9
By IzuochaLover1864

18+ lemon don't read if you are a young broccoli .

It was almost midnight and for over an hour Uraraka had been pleasuring Deku and he had already came 3 times and he was about to cum again.

Deku: "Aaaaaah ~ ooooh Uraraka I'm gonna cum ~. "
They way Uraraka was pleasuring him was by sitting on his legs and handjobing him .
Uraraka : " Its ok.you can cum . "
Deku shot his cum all over making Uraraka's hands all sticky.
Deku : " Ugh . "
Uraraka: "You ok did I do it for too long . "
Deku: " No you did good I've never cum that much . "
Uraraka : " Hehe . "
Deku : " Do you want me to do you now ? "
Uraraka : " Um sure why not ... Just be gental "
Deku starts by putting one finger into her vaginal hole making a sigh of pleasure come out of Uraraka.
Uraraka : " Mmmm~ You can go faster if you want ~aaaah~"
Deku picks up his pace and moved his fingers faster.
Uraraka : " Aaaaaah!~ I'm gonna c-cum ~! "
Uraraka squirt cum everywhere 
Uraraka : " Uwa!! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that !!! "
Deku : " Its ok ~ don't worry . "
Uraraka : " That took everything out of me haah. "
Deku : " Wanna go to bed ~.
Uraraka : " Pls . "

Hi guys sorry I've had a lot of school sorry . So I didn't really know where to c go with this since I honestly don't get masturbation so this is all I have . Well hope you enjoyed it while it lasted .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.7K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
102K 9K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...