Unpredictable Life

Por hersheys052002

peep in to know 馃槈 M谩s

Introduction and Characters
Chapter 1
Teaser
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Party Time
Chapter 9
New OS
NOTE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Characters
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

chapter 10

420 21 234
Por hersheys052002

Hii everyone 😁

I am back with the new part 😅

Hope you will like it 😋

Happy Reading 🤗

******************************************

PRECAP

Everyone except Sharon drinks the spiked drinks and are behaving madly making Sharon go mad 😝.

.

.

.

.

Soon all five of them started pillow fighting...hitting Sharon occasionally every now and then.

.

.

Sharon (making crying faces): oh god Mai kaha phas gayi… ye log to bilkul bhi sense Mai nai hai… ab Mai Kya karu… isse achha to maine bhi ye drink pi li hoti… kamse Kam inhe sambhalne ki tension to nai hoti…. (Again a pillow hits her)…. Arghhh… someone please save me.

CONTINUES…

All of them are fighting and shouting loudly… Sharon gets irritated with all this and finally shouts loudly.

Sharon(angrily): ENOUGH… SHUT UP… JUST SHUT UP ALL OF U. NOT A SINGLE WORD MORE.

Everyone gets startled by her voice and looks at her being scared.

Sharon (same voice): Just sit there (pointing towards the couch) and keep your fingers on your lips till I come back.

All of them immediately sit on the couch keeping their fingers on their lips just like kids who have been scolded by their mother.

Sharon sighs in relief and mentally pats her back for succeeding in handling them.

Sharon(mind): Kya baat hai Sharon… sabko ek baar Mai hi shant kardiya… well done (she smiles widely and proceeds towards the kitchen)

As soon as Sharon leaves everyone again starts their bickering and running around throwing things here and there… turning the room into a complete mess.

After sometime Sharon comes out with some glasses of lime water so that she can make them sober.

As soon as she comes out she gets shocked to see the condition of the room… everything were scattered here and there and Kriyaansh and Viha were running all around like small kids… she then frowns on not finding Swayam anywhere but then decides to first handle them and then look for Swayam.

She goes to them and forcibly makes them drink the drink after bearing their lots of tantrums.

Sharon (sighs): Huff… finally inhe to pila Diya (looking at her friends who were making crying faces at the taste of the drink) ab Swayam ko dhoondhti Hoon...

Sharon goes and starts searching for Swayam in different rooms… finally she enters a room and gets awe at the sight in front of her.

Swayam was sitting in the middle of the bed with Sharon's huge teddy sitting in front of him (which she brought with her as she doesn't get sleep without it)

Swayam (waving his hand): Hello Mister! How are you doing today? You know, I'm very jealous of you! (Pointing out at the teddy's nose) You know why? Kyunki tumhe Sharon… nahi (moving his head in denial) Meri Sharon.... Haan Meri Sharon ke saath rehne milta hai. But I'm warning you agar tumne uski taraf aankh utha kar bhi dekha na toh main… main Tujhe(thinking).... Haan Main tughe faad ke rakh dunga(glaring it)

Sharon was shocked beyond limits listening to him…  she was just starting him with wide eyes… she just stood there silently trying to know more about Swayam's feelings.

Otherside 

Neha running behind Vicky…

Vicky: NEHAAA... NEEEHHHAAA

Neha : Shouting why Babu… Neha ears hurting (pouts)

Vicky stops and looks at her he comes closer to her… looking into her eyes intently… Neha too gets lost in him… Vicky comes closer to her ears and whispers…

Vicky (whispers): Mujhe Vada Pav khana hai…(smiles widely)

Neha : what??

Vicky : what nahi… v-a-d-a p-a-v (stressing on each letter)… 

Neha(irritated): to aise kaan Mai kyo bol rahe

Vicky (again whispers): tumhi ne to kaha dhire bolo.

Saying so he dragged her to the Kitchen and Neha curses him for destroying their romantic moment for Stupid Vada Pav.

Otherside with Kriyaansh

Kriya was standing near the window watching the sky… it was so beautiful with stars and moon glowing making the it so  beautiful and mesmerizing.

Rey was standing next to her staring at her lovingly. She was glowing like an angel under the moonlight… his angel… Rey thinks smiling widely.

Kriya : Rey

No response

Kriya (little loudly): Rey

Again no response. Kriya gets a little irritated and shakes him lightly.

Kriya(shaking him): Rey

Rey comes out of his thoughts and immediately looks at her…

Rey: hmm… Kya hua Kriya… 

Kriya(pouts): Kya Rey Mai kabse aapko awaz de rahi Hoon aur aap hai ki apni beautiful si girlfriend ko ignore Kar rahe hai.

Rey comes closer to her.

Rey(tugging a hair strand behind her ear and whispers ): itni cute girlfriend ko koi ignore kaise Kar sakta hai.

Kriya looks down blushing but then jerks hid hand lightly…

Kriya(still looking down blushing): Rey suniye na… please (pouts cutely)

Rey smiles at her girlfriends antics.

Rey(smiling): bolo

Kriya jumps in excitement.

Kriya (excited): Rey aasmaan Mai kitne taare hai par sabse Sundar Chaand hai na.

Rey(looking at her): par tumse zyada nahi.

Kriya(blushes but then whines): Rey suniye na.

Rey(making sorry face): haan haan bolo… Kya keh rahi thi… haan Chaand bahut Sundar hai.

Kriya (again excited): haan to Mai keh rahi thi hm na Chaand pe apna Ghar banayenge… kitna Sundar hoga na… waha koi hame disturb bhi nai karega  (eyes twinkling in excitement)

Rey(frowns): par hum waha jayenge kaise… 

Kriya laughs loudly.

Kriya(laughing): offo Rey… aap kitne buddhu ho… Chand pe rocket jata hai… to rocket se hi jayenge na (giggles)

Rey makes faces seeing Kriya laughing at him.

Rey: haan haan pata hai… Mai to bas ye dekh raha tha ki tumhe pata hai ki nahi… aur waise bhi Miss Intelligent aapki information ke liye hamare paas rocket nai hai.

Kriya gets upset with this…

Kriya (sadly): Rey ab hm Chaand pe Ghar nahi bana payenge.

Rey sees her gazing at the moon sadly.

Rey(makes her look at him): aise kaise? Meri baatcutter mughse kuchh mange aur Mai use na du… aisa hosakta hai kya,?

Kriya looks at him innocently…

Kriya(with twinkling eyes): Sachhi...aap mugh Chaand pe le jaoge.

Rey nods and Kriya smiles widely and immediately hugs him.

Kriya: Thank you… thank you… thank you so much… you are best and I love you so much.

Rey(hugs her more tightly and kisses her forehead gently):  love you too.

Back to Swaron

Swayam: Achha to ab jab Maine tumhe warning de hi di hai to ab hum buddy hue (smiles widely and takes Teddy's hands in his for handshake)

Sharon chuckles at his cuteness.

Swayam (wispers): Mai tughe ek secret batau… kisi ko bolna nai

Sharon listens to him and gets curious to know about his secret… 

Swayam: You know Mr. Teddy I love someone.

Sharon gets alert at this… her heart was beating so fast as if running a marathon.

Swayam (again whispers): you know who she is… 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

she is  Sharon Raiprakash… my Siren Sharon. I love her so much Soo sooo sooooo much…(extending his hands as big as possible to show his love)

Sharon's eyes become wide listening to his confession… her senses go all numb… she was unable to understand anything… she doubts herself whether she heard him correct… or it's all her dream like always… She was thinking all this when Swayam's loud voice brought her back to senses.

Swayam: I love Sharon…  I love her sooo sooo much.

Sharon smiles widely and jumps at her place all excited..

Sharon (happily): yey…. Swayam loves me… my Swayam loves me… (shouts loudly then stops realising what she did and looks at Swayam who was now looking at her shocked)

Sharon (stammers): wo… ummm….wo… haaan… wo Mai…  she is cut by Swayam who was now standing so close to her.

Swayam (forwards her hand to touch her but takes it back): nai… agar Mai touch karoonga to tum hamesha ki tarah chali jaogi (pouts)

Sharon looks at him confused but then smiles realizing that Swayam is thinking of her as his dream.

Sharon takes his hands and keeps it on her face making him feel her presence.

Swayam (surprised): Maine tumhe touch Kiya firbhi tum nai gayi… aise to hamesha touch karte hi gayab hojaati ho.

Sharon chuckles…

Sharon(pulling his cheeks): aww Swayam you are looking so cute… Mai nai gayi kyon ki Main dream nai Mai real wali Sharon hoon… tumhari Siren Sharon.

Swayam blushes when Sharon calls him cute but his face turns sad on listening to her further.

Swayam (sadly): Meri Siren Sharon sirf Meri dream Mai hi hai real Mai nai.

Sharon cups his face.

Sharon (softly): Swayam aisa kyu keh rahe ho.

Swayam (sadly): kyunki reality Mai iss Swayam se koi pyar nahi karta… everyone hates me (a lone tear escapes his eye)

Sharon (wipes his tears): Swayam aisa kyu keh rahe ho… no one can hate you… no one can hate a person who is so understanding, caring and loving… No one can hate a person jo apne loved ones ke hotho pe smile Lane ke liye kuchh bhi Kar sakta hai… chahe wo cheez use khudko kitni bhi hurt kare. No one can hate a person Jo apne se pehle dusro ke baare Mai soche… no one can hate you Swayam you are a gem of persons… and jo aise person ko hate Kare wo uska love uski care deserve hi nahi karte… to tum un undeserving logo ke baare Mai kyo sochte ho… think of those who loves you truly… think of your friends who really care for you… think of your sister who loves you so much…(whispers slowly so that Swayam doesn't hear) think of me  who wants to love you.

Swayam smiles listening to her and nods his head.

Swayam: tum sahi keh rahi… I should only think of those who love me…

Sharon too smiles looking at him.

Swayam (happily): you know Sharon tum bahut achhi ho… mughe kabhi sad nai hone deti… par wo real wali Sharon wo hamesha mughse fight karti hai(making faces)

Sharon looks at him open mouthed but then glares at him.

Sharon(angrily): wo bhi bahut achhi hai… tum hi usse achhe se baat nai karte aur use hamesha attitude dikhate ho.

Swayam: nai wo dikhati hai

Sharon: tum

Swayam: wo

Sharon: tum

Suddenly Swayam comes closer to her and pecks her cheek.

Swayam : aww… Sharon tum bahut cute ho… 

Sharon gets shocked…  Her trance is broken by Swayam's voice.

Swayam : and wo Sharon bhi bahut achhi hai tabhi to I love her (winks)

Sharon blushes.

Swayam: par please tum ye baat use kabhi batana nahi

Sharon (confused): kyo… agar bataoge nai to pata kaise chalega ki she loves you or not.

Swayam : nai nai tum use kuchh nai bataogi… promise karo

Sharon: but Swayam ye to galat hai na… maybe she too loves you.

Swayam(panicking): nai nai use kuchh nai pata chalna chahiye… wo kuchh nai jaanti… nai please tum promise karo tum nai bataogi… warna wo bhi mughe chodke chali jayegi… please… Swayam was getting restless...

Sharon gets worried seeing him like this and rushes to him.

Sharon (patting his back): shh… Swayam shant hojao… achha promise Mai kuchh nai kahoongi.

Swayam looks at her in fear.

Swayam(innocently): pakka.

Sharon nods her head agreeing.

Swayam was not convinced… he forwards his tiny (pinky) finger… Sharon looks at him confused.

Swayam: pinky promise(showing finger)

Sharon smiles at his innocence and shakes her pinky finger with his.

Sharon: pinky promise.

Swayam smiles widely at this.

Sharon (taking the lemon drink from side table): achha Chalo ab jaldi ye ise pi lo

Swayam (frowns): ye kya hai.

Sharon: lemon juice.

Swayam (excited): wow… my favorite.

Swayam takes the juice from Sharon's hands excitedly and drinks it… after taking the sip he immediately spits it.

Swayam (making faces): ewwww… ye to bahut khatta hai… ismai sugar nai hai.

Sharon (mutters under his breath): huh… after drinking alcohol he expects me to give him sweet lemon soda.

Swayam forwards his hand to throw the juice on the floor… Sharon watches this wide eyed and immediately grabs his hand.

Sharon (shocked): ye kya kar rahe

Swayam (innocently): achha nai hai… khatta hai… mughe nai pina.

Sharon: pina padega…warna subah headache hoga… hangovers are terrible

Swayam (confused): hangover… Maine drink kiya hai kya(trying to smell his breath)

Sharon (tight smile): ji haan… (mutters) aapne hi nai mere sare friends ne drink kar rakha hai… aur mere dimag ka band Baja diya… I am gonna kill Vicky and Rey.

Swayam (shouts): what? I drank? No no… I don't drink… my mouth drinks(smiles widely)

Sharon hits her forehead listening to him.

Sharon (taking the glass near his lips): chalo ye fata fat finish karo.

Swayam nods his head in denial… Sharon again forwards the glass but Swayam again turns his face away… getting fed-up...

Sharon: Mai bhi dekhti hoon kaise nahi piyoge… saying so Sharon finally pinches Swayam's nose and forcibly makes him drink the whole drink.

Swayam (coughs a little then sticks his tongue out making faces): ewwww…. Kitna ganda tha… chhee ab mai tumse kabhi baat nahi karunga (glares Sharon with cute anger)

Sharon looks at him and holds her ears

Sharon (holding her ears) : sorry na (puppy face)

Swayam looks at him and smiles a little… he then gestures Sharon to sit down on the bed… Sharon sits on the bed and Swayam  keeps his head on her lap and takes Sharon's hand and puts on his
hairs stroking it.

Swayam (innocently): aise karo na… achha lagta hai.

Sharon smiles and starts ruffling his hairs talking to him randomly.

They were talking and Swayam was feeling a little drowsy when Sharon suddenly asked him...

Sharon (softly): achha Swayam tum aisa kyo keh rahe the ki tum Sharon se apni feelings confess nai karoge… maybe she too loves you.

Listening to this Swayam suddenly hugged her by waist, scared ...Sharon was shocked as she was feeling so many different things at same time... shyness, weird, love...what not... but sensing the situation she loosened his grip and made him turn to herself.

Sharon (cupping his face): kya hua hai Swayam.

Swayam nods his head in denial.

Swayam (lowly): kuchh nai

Sharon (softly): to fir tum Sharon ko apni feelings ke bare mai kyo nai batate.

Swayam (wispers lowly): kyonki I am scared… I am scared ki wo bhi mughe galat samghegi… I am scared ki wo bhi mughe chodke chali jayegi.

Sharon(holds his hand tightly): tum ek baar baat to karo… 

Swayam: nai wo chali jayegi… wo bhi chali jayegi uski tarah… and this time I will not be able to take it… I will not be able to take if Sharon also leaves me like…  (his voice was getting feeble being sleepy)

Sharon (confused): like whom Swayam… Swayam… Swayam…

Sharon looks at Swayam whose eyes were getting closed… being drowsy and tired… she shakes him a little but Swayam was already asleep.

Sharon made him sleep properly adjusting the pillows…  made herself comfortable on bed...and kept stroking his hair... staring at him lovingly…

Sharon (mind): ye Swayam kiski baat kar raha tha… kya mere pehle bhi Swayam ki life Mai koi tha (little sad)... Jo bhi ho but I can see that  uss person ki absence ne Swayam ko bahut hurt Kiya hai… wo khud ko punish kar raha hai and I can't see him like this… I want to see him happy… I want to be the reason for his happiness and uske liye agar mujhe hi first step lena pade to usmai galat kya hai… I think I should confess my feelings first… kyonki Swayam ye step kabhi nahi lega… I have to take things slowly… I have to make him believe that I trust him… and I will do it… I will bring my Swayam out of his shell… I will help him to fight his fears… I will make him trust myself… (determined)

Slowly Sharon too falls asleep… in a sitting position near Swayam stroking his hairs.

Otherside

Viha were… totally messed in ketchup  like they just played with it...Neha was sleeping on the couch and Vicky on floor… keeping his head in Neha's lap… 

whereas Kriyaansh slept on the couch in the lawn hugging each other tired from their star gazing…  sweet smiles adoring their faces.

Next morning

Sharon's sleep gets disturbed by the sun rays peeping in… she frowns, then slowly opens her eyes and is mesmerized at the sight in front of her…

Swayam was sleeping with his mouth slightly open… looking so adorable and cute like a baby.

She moves to him… then pecks his forehead.

Sharon (lovingly): Good morning love.

Swayam smiles in his sleep.

Sharon then gets up from her place and goes to the washroom to freshen up.

After Sometime

Rey and Vicky were standing in the hall bowing their heads down… while the three girls were glaring at him.

Neha(shouts): what the hell Vicky… tumhe pata hai na aaj hamari flight hai… aur tum ne ye sab… agar kuchh hojata to… and you know hamara jana kitna zaruri hai or else we will be rusticated… don't you reaslise the seriousness of the situation…. Or bhai aap… ye to idiot hai… aapko to samajhna chahiye tha… normally brothers are so protective towards their sisters and here my brother is getting me drunk… unbelievable (shakes her head in disbelief)

Rey(casually): haan to Main typical brothers ki tarah nai hoon… I am so cool and I don't have any problem with my sister exploring new things… Kriya shot him a glare and he immediately shut up.

Kriya(angrily): ya so cool… But tell me who says that the people who drink or smoke are considered cool…

Rey and Vicky remain silent, bending their heads down.

Kriya(angrily): Ye sab chodiye… Swayam… Rey aapko to pata hai na how much Swayam hates all this… isi ki wajah se hi… (she stops and composes herself whereas Sharon and Vicky were clueless.) Rey Swayam drank two glasses of that stupid drink of yours.

Rey(snaps back): you are saying as if I don't care for him… you know na Swayam kitna stressed tha in Dino event ko lekar… 

Vicky: haan aur Sharon bhi kaafi stressed hai kuchh dino se… we just wanted ki wo dono thoda relax hojaye.

Now this time Sharon angrily snaps.

Sharon (angrily): aur iss tarah tumlogo ne mera stress kam kiya… aur stress badhake. Do you guys have any idea ki kal tumlog kaise behave kar rahe the and how difficult it was to handle you all… I thought I would go mad.

Vicky: ab usmai hamari fault hai kya ki tumhari drink bhi Swayam ne pi li.

Like this, this the Mahabharata continues for sometime…😂😂

After sometime

Rey, Vicky and Neha have left for Mumbai as Viha had a flight to catch in the evening… whereas Sharon and Kriya were standing in front of Swayam who was sitting holding his head suffering from an extreme headache.

Swayam (weakly): what the hell… those idiots… I so wanna kill them aahhh….

Kriya(worried): baby monster relax… bahut pain ho raha hai kya… ruko I will massage your head.

Sharon (worried): hmm Kriya massage kardegi to tumhe araam milega… but usse pehle to ye medicine le lo… you will feel better… and she forwards him a glass of water along with medicine.

Swayam takes medicine from her hand and gulps it. After that Swayam sits down and Kriya massages his head.

Kriya(getting up from her place): Swayam you take a warm shower and then relax for 1-2 hours then ham niklenge… Maine driver kaka ko call kar diya hai… 

Saying so Sharon and Kriya left their rooms to have some rest.

After they left Swayam too went to the washroom…

He turned the shower knob and lifted his face to feel the water falling on his face.

His wet hair clung to his forehead and thick droplets of water made their way down his bare chest. He stood there with his eyes closed as tiny droplets of water fell on his face. He was quite enjoying this refreshing little shower… when suddenly he opened his eyes with a jerk…

Swayam: shit…. He immediately grabbed the towel and came out wiping his wet hairs.

Swayam went near his bed and saw a gem fallen near his pillow which he saw when he woke up… he had seen the gem embedded in Sharon's bracelet… realisation struck him hard.

Swayam: Shit… iska matlab Sharon kal raat sachmai mere saath thi aur wo sab flashes dream nai… wo shit… (thinks)Kal sham maine kya kiya? Kahin maine Sharon ko kuch ulta seedha toh nahi bol diya? Aur main Sharon ke saath ek hi room main? I hope she has not misunderstood me... God mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi aa raha...

He was trying hard to remember but had very faint memories of last night…… he was trying to remember everything but his head was pounding ….. he just held his head and sat there trying to think straight…..

Suddenly he gets up from his place.

Swayam: no Swayam aise sochne se kuchh nai hoga… I should go and talk to her… I should be clear if she has misunderstood me… I don't want to lose her friendship.

Thinking so, Swayam goes to Sharon's room and knocks…

Otherside Sharon was lost in the dreams of last night… feeling extremely happy to be loved by her love… she was thinking whether Swayam remembers about last night or not… seeing his reaction it doesn't seem to her that he remembers anything but….

Sharon: Gosh it's so confusing…

That time she hears the knock on her door.

Sharon: hmm

Swayam: kya mai andar a jaaun?

Sharon stands from her bed and goes to Swayam… she didn't know why but suddenly she was feeling so nervous.

Sharon: ya sure… umm kuchh kaam tha.

Swayam: Sharon… woh…. (but was cut by Sharon)

Sharon: baith kar baat kare…. Swayam nods then they both settle down on her bed.

Swayam was confused on how to start a conversation as he was in a very awkward state of mind….. Sharon very well knew he was yet trying to recollect the incidents of last night...

Swayam: umm wo kal raat.. kal raat… (takes deep breath)... I just wanted to say to you I am really sorry if I hurt you with any of my actions or words yesterday… I don't remember what I said or did but I am really sorry if I hurt you anyway.

Sharon was listening to him calmly… she knew he was not ready for a relationship… he needed time to trust… he needed time to trust his life… so she decided not to tell anything about last night as it will make things complicated… she thought to first express her love to him… she decided to confess her feelings soon… she knew Swayam will not except her instantly but she will make him except her.

Sharon (shruggs): offo Swayam kal kuchh bhi nai hua… tum faltu ka stress le rahe… you did nothing with me… but ya I got to witness baby Swayam who was playing talking with a teddy (teases)

Sharon shoes him a picture

Swayam gets embarrassed… it was the picture of him sitting in front of Teddy having man to bear talk with him😜

Sharon laughs at his embarrassed face and then they talk randomly for some time.

After sometime Swayam left the room feeling light and relaxed.

After a few hours, Swaron and Kriyam left for Mumbai.

Evening

Swayam was in the kitchen making coffee whereas Kriyaansh were in Kriya's room.

Kriyaansh

Kriya: finally sabkuchh thik hojayega.

Rey: just one day… then Swayam will get what he wanted.

Kriya: yes or ye sab sirf Sharon ki wajah se.

Rey: haan… agar Sharon hamare plan Mai nai phasti to hum kuch nahi kar pate.

Kriya: hmm… by god's grace sabkuchh plan ke mutabik hua… aapka pehle Sharon ka partner banna… fir wo fake accident… Mera aur Swayam ka club jaana… aur Sharon ko thik usi club Mai bulana… Swayam ka Sharon ke saamne aana… Sharon ka use notice karna aur fir Sharon ka Swayam ko apna partner banane ke liye hamare peechhe padna… Sharon ko lagta hai ki Swayam ne uski madad ki hai but she has no idea ki Swayam ne uski help nai ki  balki usne Swayam hi nai hm sab ki kitni help ki hai… and now I think Sharon has fallen for Swayam and nothing can be worderful than this…

Suddenly they heard loud noise of a vase falling…. they immediately looked at the door and got shocked to see the person standing there.

Screen freezed on Kriyaansh's shocked face.

******************************************

How are you all? Hope you guys are fit and fine😇

Here is the update…  finally after long time😅 hope you guys remember me and my story 🙈

Hope you guys liked it🙂 

How were Swaron scene😀

What about Kriyaansh😆

Viha😄

Wasn't drunk Swayam super cute?😍

Favorite scene🤩

What do you think about the ending ? 🤔

gupta_ayushi

I think you got to know whom Swayam was talking to?😜

Precap: most awaited Sam's entry😉… are you guys excited?

Lastly I am sorry for making you all wait so long… next time I will try to update soon

Please give your reviews 🤭

Don't forgot to vote if you like it😊

Stay home... Stay safe🤗

Keep Supporting 😇

Keep smiling 😄

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

16.4K 491 50
St. Louis College of Commerce and Arts, Mumbai. The highly demanded college for the rich kids and scholarship schemes. But for students, classes and...
73.1K 4.5K 39
Difficult path of love and life
18.8K 708 11
As we all know, before the Alvida dance sequence, Swayam came to know about Sharon's fake friendship with Kriya and he completely lost trust in her...
134K 5.1K 65
Cover credits goes to @Secretgiggles783 Thanks a lot for the cover!!!! ______________________________________ Highest rank #1 in d3 ...