P.S.S (Personal Spy Secretary...

By Christina-Red-

One morning, came Diana's father's friend, Watson O'Deol and his son, with a profession for Diana. Not a norm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 (half of one)
Chapter 3 (#2)
Chapter 4 (half of 2)
Not an Update
Chapter 5 (#3)
Chapter 6 (half of 3)
Chapter 7 (#4)
Chapter 8(half of 4)
Chapter 9 (#5)
Chapter 10 (half of 5)
Chapter 11 (#6)
Chapter 13 (#7)
Chapter 14 (half of 7)
Chapter 15 (#8)
Chapter 16 (half of 8)
Not An Update
Chapter 17 (#9)
Chapter 18 (half of 9)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 12 (half of 6)

14 6 2
By Christina-Red-

"I meant, discussing with myself." I said. "With yourself?" He asked. "Yeah, with myself. I will ask questions to me and answer it by myself. And then I will ask another question to myself. And I should say, it was fun.' I said. 'Well, you almost sound like a psycho." He said. 'And it is not my problem that you think of me like that." I said. "Well now, you sound like another person." He said. My god, no way. Diana, you are not your old self. CHANGE!

"Well yeah, that's it. We can go to bed." I said and was about to sleep, when Jason pulled my pillow. "What the-" "Not so fat lady. No sleeping until you yell me the story," He said, smirking. "Okay, I thought you might have forgotten about it." I said. "Well, I don't forget anything that fast, lady." He said. "But we have a problem." He said. "What problem? I asked. "I can't hear your story properly, if we are sitting on two sides of the room." He said. "So, you don't mean-" "That is exactly what I mean. "I said and smirked.

"So lady, get off the bed." He said. "Or..." He didn't complete. "Or?" I asked. "You want to know?" He asked. "Yes." I nodded.

"Suddenly, he picked me up, in his both hands and dropped me on his bed. 'This is what I will do." He said and smirked. Damn, I hate his smirking.

He then went to my bed and started to push it.

I then suddenly pulled my legs up and closed my eyes shut. Then I heard the sound of the bed colliding and opened my eyes. And there I saw Jason, standing on the other side of my bed, smirking.

"Have I ever mentioned that I hate your smirking?" I asked. "Believe me lady, you have already mentioned it." He said and got up on my bed and then to his. I then got to my bed. "You may start now." He said. "I don't need your permission to start." I mumbled. "You said anything lady?' He asked. "Nothing I said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 353 31
After losing her parents, the CEO and Company heir, Diana is under pressure to get married, as her Uncle is doing all he can to take the company. She...
38 5 5
Her name is Jasper Wright. She's staring her new job as the secretary for a CEO. His name is Daniel Black. He hired jasper as his new secretary. The...
274K 7.6K 26
*NEW BOOK! * BONUS CHAPTERS OUT NOW! They say he's hotter than sin, colder than ice. The CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Built from the ground up. He...
118 5 7
At 22 years old, Harper Wilder was sent by her father to spy at the company where the owner was said to be the cause of her mother's death when she w...