Our 1Dream( One Direction fan...

By Yasiizah

Living in a small island in the Indian Ocean and knowing each other since they were children, a solid knot of... More

A day in our shoes
First day in London
Lucky Heather!
Nando's- part 1
Nando's -part 2
Concert & After Party
Irresistible Forces
Dragged to reality
*le meeting with MG*
The Ellen Show
What? You don't have a Skype?
Masquerade
Explanation time
Nellie confronted .
A weekend with 1D
The fair
Sunday night :)
Ellie ...PAYNE?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas Eve
Christmas and Heather's birthday
UHMMM-SURPRISE!!!!
Nothing lasts forever
Aftermath
Back to old times
My first time
Revelations

"Krack Krack Boom Boom"

624 24 6
By Yasiizah

Hey guys firstly thanks to anyone who read voted or commented. You guys are great !

You should go check out the profile of Insaneofzayn as well as her stories . She's really talented.

We love our fans . Here read the chapter, hope u like it

Niall's POV

" Look, they are playing sexy in front of us , shameless peasants" I whispered to Faith ,chuckling, but loud enough to make sure these lovebirds heard us.

" Ew!!!Guys wait wait , me and Niall are gonna leave then you can .... Umm ... krack krack boom boom as long as you want." Faith said barely able to speak .

We were in the corridor leading to the balcony when we heard a loud pitched voice yelping in pain. Panicked ,we ran back and Faith asked:" Woah, Heather you ok-.."

Afsjsjfdlhksj...Hahaha! I cant believe it! Did Heather just effectuate Lou's signature mobe ? Harry was like a crippled man holding his balls on the couch. And Heather casually answered : " Ya , I'm okay " .

Faith ran to Harry while I high fived Heather . " That was one of the highest notes Harry ever hit " I said between laughs. Faith patted Harry's back asking him if he was okay while Heather and I just made voices which weren't even human . Our eyes brimmed with tears.

" You guys are making voices like two retarded whales having sex" Faith snapped at us.

" c'mon Faith admit it, it was pretty funny!" Heather threw at her. Faith let out a giggle and then went back to trying to be serious.

" Aw, man she likes it rough! My baaaallls" Harry moaned , finally able to sit up .

" Hardcore eh? " I added mischievously .

"And I thought she would kiss me , foolish me! " Harry answered , rolling his eyes.

Finally Heather bent down and kissed Harry on both cheeks whispering a quick sorry in his ears.

His eyes lighting up, he said :" Nope babe" .

" And next time don't tease me okay ?"

" if I am to get a kiss afterwards sure I would !"

Obstinate Hazza! He'll never change .

Jeez he must really like her , even Lou gets shouted at when he does that.

" And to make up for what happened you have the pleasure of being my first friend on Skype!" Heather said excitedly .

I knew what to do to cheer things up.

" Not if I beat you to it Harreh!" I shouted.

I quickly took my phone out and opened the Skype app. Harry logged out from Heather's new account but it took ages to go back to the welcome page .

" Sorry Hazz, my Internet connection isn't very fast in the living room." Heather stated.

" Oh wifi right? " Harry replied," No problem, anyways Niall's not too fast either"

Sighing I smiled to myself , I was already logged in, sorry for you Hazza !

" Hey that's not fair!" Heather shouted at me. " Go Harry !"

Faith drummed my back spelling Heather's name while I searched for it.

" DONE!" Harry and I said in unison, almost at the same time .

" Well let me check ," Heather said taking Faith 's laptop .

16:42-niall_oyrishman added you as a contact.

You aim well eh?

16:43-harreh_awesomestyles added you as a contact.

Hey babe, welcome to Skype , you'll never sleep now:P

" Oh no !" She sang , " Niall Irish Horan won !" Faith clapped her hands and buttkicked me . " YAAY!" I exclaimed.

" Chill dude , it's just a simple game, not the Olympics !" Harry muttered and Heather nodded her head in approval.

" anyway , I won! I won! " I said wrapping my arm around Faith's waist. We swayed together like we just won a football match.

" too hard to accept defeat ?" I taunted Harry.

" Nope, too hard to accept cheating " Heather replied instead." Plus you beat him by only a second"

" Exactly " Harry said, tapping Heather's leg as he flashed his crooked smile at her.

" Here I sent a message to the rest of the boys as well as Perrie and El, you'll be receiving their request soon." He added .

"You can also add your other friends you know, Skype allows you to do that !" I mocked.

"Hey add Ellie," Faith added.

"Hey she's already accepted the request. She must be online. Let's video call her," Heather said excitedly.

"Elliiiiiiiiie," both the girls waved crazily.

"Heather, Faiiiiith," she waved back.

"Do all girls Skype like this?" I asked Harry and he just mouthed "weirdos" to me.

"Shut up Harry," Heather said

"You've got guests at your place?" the girl called Ellie asked.

"Yup, boys come say hi, to Ellie," Faith said.

"Hey Ellie," Harry said with fake enthusiasm.

"Holy shit," I whispered as I saw Ellie. She was beautiful. "Hey boys," she smiled.

Ellie : "Are they your boyfriends?" raising her eyebrows.

She looked even cuter doing that.

Faith : "Niall's like my new bestie," she wrapped her arms around me while I chucked "and Harry is a really really reallg good friend of Heather's " she continued coughing at the last sentence .

Heather just stayed quiet looking at Harry, blushing furiously making me laugh harder.

Ellie : "Their names seem familiar,"

Me : "Oh yeah, you've must have heard of One Direction?" I told her

Ellie : "Yeah, a few times,"

Me : "Well it's actually a boy band and we're two of its members,"

Ellie :"Trying to impress me, huh?"

Me: "Was just saying," I stuttered.

Ellie : "By the way girls, you've already got all your stuffs for the masquerade?"

Heather : Yup and you?

Ellie : I don't think I'm coming.

Faith : What? Don't be such a spoilsport! You've got to come!

Ellie : I don't know. My car has broken down and it won't be repaired until Christmas.

Faith : You can come with us.

Ellie : That's so nice of you. Thanks.

Harry dragged Heather to the balcony, leaving me alone with Faith and Ellie online.

Ellie : Niall, why don't you come to the masquerade?

Faith was elbowing me ."Say yes "she was mouthing to me.

Me : Ellie why don't you come with me ? If you don't mind. Ummm I mean ... If I come I need to have someone to accompany me ,,,err right?

Faith: "Niall you just broke my heart. I thought you would have asked me to come with you" as she faked sobbing.

Me : "oh shut up Faith,"

Faith : "I'm going to make myself some tea. You two carry on." she winked to me.

Me : Okay. Make me some too Faith please. So yeah Ellie, you haven't answered me yet. You'll be coming with me? It's just a friendly date.

Ellie : "I would love to." and she blushed furiously.

***cough cough***

"Looks like Niall is coming to the masquerade too." Heather teased me.

"Yup," I replied timidly.

Heather's P.O.V

I went over to the laptop and talked to Ellie :

"Looks like we've both finally found someone to go with,"

"Yup," she replied merrily.

"I'm so excited," I said enthusiastically.

"Who are you going with?," Faith asked entering the room with two cups of tea.

"With me of course," Harry said matter-of-factly.

"Looks like I'll be the only one going alone now," she said sadly.

"C'mon Faith, you will have fun, youll be surely turning heads tonight , no wait, you'll totally break necks babe plus Jake might ask you out," I cheered.

Niall was chatting with Ellie. Looks like some serious stuff was going on between these two.

"Hey, I've got to go now. " Ellie said and after we all said goodbye, I closed the laptop shut.

"So Niall, what's it with you and Ellie huh?" Faith asked excitedly.

"Nothing, it's just a friendly date," he replied blushing.

"Oh come on Niall, tell us what were you two talking about when I was gone then," Faith asked

"Nothing, we were just deciding about how to get there together,"

Harry's P.O.V

We were all nagging Niall when my phone started buzzing in my pocket. It was Louis telling that he was coming to pick Niall and me.

"Sorry Heather , we have to leave otherwise you'll have three crazy boys wrecking your apartment."

"Bye Niall," Faith and Heather said at the same time engulfing our leprechaun in a hug before he got down.

"Bye Harry," Faith said to before she disappearing into her room.

" See you for the date" I teased Heather at the doorstep.

Bending down to kiss her , I went for her cheeks and lingered my lips there for a few seconds, feeling our heartbeats race. Then feeling her tense, I turned round and went away. Sometimes I really wish I could live like any normal person. Not that I hated being famous. My four best friends mean the world to me but it certainly poses some problems. Like management is not very romantic ... If you know what I mean .

On my way to the car I tried to stop overthinking about how things would sort out between Heather and I . Lately I've been going crazy . As soon as I shut the car door, I told Louis about the masquerade and asking him to bring Eleanor as it would be a great way to make up for what he did.

Hey guys , we know you must be thinking where's the surprise, well it's an introduction to it. Actually it happens during the masquerade. Next chapter . We promise you it's better than this one . Sorry we couldn't post the masquerade as well today.. Tomorrow, we promise. Pinky promise.. Ae also wanted to ask you guys to check AnqaKhaliq's profile and story. She's an amazing girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 3.2K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
252K 18.4K 142
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá nên chưa check lại được. Toai vẫn đang làm nên quý...
24.3K 597 21
𝑲.𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ↳ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ↳ Class 3-A students A little Secret rela...