How many mates?

By Thunderthighz2005

When you grow up your parents, friends and even school teach you about soulmates and the moon goddess and how... More

Mates
Chapter 1 - The new kids
Chapter 2 - Permanent reminders
Chapter 3 - School trip
Chapter 4 - What the fuck happened?
Chapter 5 - Spending time with my mates (The Avengers)
Chapter 6 - Spending time with my mates (Henry, Charlotte and Jasper)
Chapter 7 - Spending time with my mates (The Cullens and Jacob)
Nicknames
Chapter 8 - Spending time with my mates (DC superheroes)
Chapter 9 - Spending time with my mates (Teen wolf)
Chapter 10 - Spending time with my mates (13Rw)
Chapter 11 - Singing and school time
Chapter 12 - And it continues
Chapter 13 - Confrontations
Chapter 14 - Talk to them
Author's note
Chapter 15 - Today's the day pt. 1
Chapter 16 - Today's the day Pt.2
Chapter 17 - Relaxing
Chapter 18 - Last day
Chapter 19 - School time
Chapter 20 - She's awake
A/N
Announcement
Chapter 21 - Thinking
Chapter 22 - The talk about Hunter
Chapter 23 - Mum? Dad?
Chapter 24 - Awkward Dinner
Chapter 25 - Who's Hydra?
Chapter 26 - The truth
Chapter 27 - Let them go
Chapter 28 - What did you do?
New book
New book
Announcement and new book
Chapter 29 - She's gone
Chapter 30 - 1/2 of the Avengers
Chapter 31 - We found her
Epilogue

Characters

6.8K 154 21
By Thunderthighz2005

Kelani Michaels - Outgoing, bubbly, funny, goofy, smart, and sweet wouldn't hurt a fly. Has 50 mates hides them up because she gets bullied for them. Best friends with Shawn, Camila, Chris and Ariana. Parents died when she was a baby brought up by her aunt but died 2 years into Kelani's relationship with Tory. No more living relatives. Her mum was a human and her dad was a wolf but she doesn't discover her wolf until she's 20 or until she's unlocks it. She's 18 as is Tory and all her friends. She has 5 powers. She discovered them when she was eight. She has the power of covering her marks, healing herself and others, human shield can also expand it on to others as well and  levitation, also she can see into people's pasts, read people's minds and teleport. Tory is her abusive boyfriend of five years. Her friends know about Tory abusing her but Kelani refuses their help as she doesn't want them getting hurt because she cares about them.

 Chris - Kelani's best friend. He is very protective of her. Sweet, funny, party animal, class clown. Mated to Ariana. 18 years old.

Ariana - Sweet, far from innocent, sassy, popular, defensive, smart, witty. 18 years old. Mated to Chris protective of Kelani.

Camila - Mated to Shawn. Goofy, passionate, rich, sassy, cool, fashion queen. Kelani's other bestie. 18 years old.

Shawn - Mated to Camila. Funny, hot, Caring, understanding, cicvil, defensive, cool, cheeky. Male bestie of Kelani. 18 years old.

Tory Lanez - Kelani's boyfriend of five years.  Abusive to Kelani because of how many soulmarks she has. Know about her soulmarks and some of her powers. Abuses her because she is destined to be with 50 other people men and women and he can't have her, abuses her physically and mentally. 18 years old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 18.7K 84
After 2 years, Lorelia finally decides to moved to New York with her friend Katie for her senior year of high school and to return to being a shield...
393K 9.3K 36
When Moon Veno, a British teen who moved to New York with her best friend turns 18 and happens to run into a couple of supersoldiers at the grocery s...
370K 10K 33
She was there she saw it all and she kept quiet. Because despite how much she had been through she was never one for dramatics. "Curiosity breeds fa...
151K 4.1K 35
Fact: Everyone has a soulmate. Fact: Superheroes exist as do villains, and I'm not talking your average; "let's rob a bank villains," though those ex...