Forbidden Trouble (Mini Serie...

By TeaAndSympathy

When Draco visits Goyle, he meets (YN), Goyle's beautiful muggle neighbour and finds he has unexpected and tr... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6 - Epilogue

Part 1

14.5K 192 93
By TeaAndSympathy

Credit to the Gif creator

Summary: When Draco visits Goyle, he meets the reader and finds he has unexpected and troublesome feelings for her.

Word Count: 1290

Warnings: A little bit of angst for Draco, not the reader.

A/N: This is my first Draco Malfoy fanfic, I hope you enjoy it and please, feel free to send me a message or comment, feedback is always welcomed and encouraged.

Draco was grateful to finally to be out of his family home, even if it was only for a week or so. With Voldemort back and his father incarcerated at Azkaban, the house had become quite unbearable and besides, he didn't feel right about what was being asked of him when he returned to Hogwarts for the following school year. With the summer drawing to a close, he was feeling more and more uneasy by the day, but what choice did he have? If he didn't do what he was told, Voldemort would probably kill him and his parents too. So with every passing day he felt his anger build, feeling as though he was being backed into a corner and his only way out was to do what was being asked of him.

When he arrived in Goyle's street it was a beautiful day, the sun shone down from the cloudless blue sky, bringing a small smile to his face for the first time in quite a while. It had been a long time since he was there last, but the row of expensive looking terraces seemed much the same and he wondered with a little disgust, how his friend managed living so close to muggles all his life. As he neared Goyle's house he saw his friend coming through the front door, making his way down the street to greet him. After a quick 'hello,' they headed back when a girl stepping from a car took Draco's attention. Even though she was a muggle, there was no denying her beauty. The highlights in her (HC) hair glistened under the sun's rays and the smile he was greeted with when her eyes fell upon him was the sweetest thing he had ever seen, causing a blush to reach his cheeks and his eyes to drop to the ground. When they made their way past her, she spoke to Goyle, her voice sounding as sweet as her smile, "Hi Gregory," was all she said, but it was enough to speed up Draco's heart.

Goyle gave a forced smile and a rather blunt "Hi" in return, barely even looking her in the eyes and for some unknown reason it annoyed Draco to no end.

Ignoring himself, he followed Goyle through the front door and no sooner had his friend closed the door behind him, did he ask, "Who was that?"

Goyle shrugged his shoulders in a rather disinterested manner, "That's just my muggle neighbour, (YN)," then looking a little worried, he added, "We're not friends or anything... but she always says 'hello'... I don't know why."

Trying to look impartial yet failing completely, Draco spoke, "I don't ever remember seeing her here before."

Again, Goyle shrugged his shoulders, giving a little shake of his head, "Yeah, she only moved in last year."

Draco felt his interest in the girl growing and it made him rather uncomfortable to know that his eyes and voice were giving it all away, but he thanked Merlin that Goyle was too dim witted to notice. Dropping the subject, he followed Goyle up the stairs to settle himself into the guest room.

All unpacked, he stood beside the window and gazed across the road to the park, watching some muggle children as they kicked a ball around in the sun. Giving a bored sigh, he was about to turn away when he noticed Goyle's beautiful neighbour walking across the street with a book in her hand and without even realising a small smile spread across his lips. Even from the distance, those highlights in her hair shone brightly under the sun and he found himself with visions of touching it tenderly. After reaching a bench she sat down and within the minute appeared to be completely engrossed by the words in front of her.

Draco didn't know what came over him, but without a second thought, he was walking down the stairs and out the front door, not even bothering to tell Goyle. When there was finally a break in the traffic, he wasted no time crossing the road, only slowing down once his feet stepped upon the cobblestone path, taking a breath to steady the strange flutters gathering in his stomach.

As he neared, he noticed her biting the inside of her cheek as her fingers subconsciously rubbed the corner of a page between her fingertips, her features completely engrossed in whatever muggle book she was reading and it was completely adorable. Stopping abruptly, Draco looked to the ground and shook his head, 'What am I doing? She's just a filthy muggle!'

About to turn on his heels and return to the house, he stopped abruptly once more, but this time it wasn't because of his own disapproving voice playing in his head. Instead, he stopped because of a sweet familiar voice that he only just heard for the first time less than an hour ago. "Hello, it's such a beautiful day, don't you think?"

Draco almost choked on the air in his throat, as he looked up to see Goyle's beautiful neighbour gazing at him with probably the most stunning (EC) he had ever seen and that smile... ahh, that smile, it involuntarily made him smile too. And not a forced smile or a half smile, it was a smile he felt all around his body, barely able to remember the last time he felt like that. Awkwardly, Draco cleared his throat and hesitantly took a step closer, scarcely able to mutter a few words, "Ah... yes, it is."

Watching her close the book and place it on the bench beside her, Draco realised that she must actually want to talk to him and the very thought had such strange and wonderful feelings bubbling away inside his chest. Yet, at the same time his head was telling him it was wrong... that he should walk away from this beauti-... filthy muggle, but his feet just wouldn't carry him away, instead he found himself taking the few remaing step between them to sit on the bench opposite her.

Draco laid flat in the bed, his eyes wide, staring at the ceiling. Sleep was nowhere in sight. It had been like that for weeks now, the large dark circles surrounding his eyes a testament to his suffering, barely able to scrape together a few hours each night. However, tonight saw different troubles playing on his mind... sweet, beautiful and... forbidden troubles. It had only been a few hours earlier, that he sat with (YN) in the park, the very park just a stone's throw from where he lay and he couldn't keep the image of her perfect face from his head. Every time he closed his damn eyes, there she was, giving him a smile that had him holding his breath, or tucking her soft (HC) locks behind her ears, causing him to bite the corner of his bottom lip. And then there was her voice, such a beautiful sound... a sound he could get lost in and quite happily never return.

Rolling over, he buried his head in the pillow and groaned, there was no point to any off this, (YN) was a muggle, a beautiful, sweet and kind muggle... but a muggle none the less, he simply couldn't allow himself to like her. Why on earth did he promise to meet her at the park again tomorrow? Giving another groan her rolled back over and slapped his hands over his face. He couldn't go, he shouldn't go and yet deep down he knew he would ignore everything his head was telling him. That come tomorrow he would sneak out and make his way across the road again, just to see that perfect smile one more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.5K 34
Hermione Granger is in her sixth year at Hogwarts and things are changing. Voldemort is becoming more powerful, Harry and Dumbledore are planning som...
255K 7.3K 48
Draco Malfoy is working to live in the world that has shunned him after the war, while finishing his schooling and trying to stay out of Azkaban. He...
141K 1.5K 11
Draco Malfoy and y/n are in love at first sight. You feel an odd connection with him. (18+ has details) SMUTTY ⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️ FINISHED/COMPLETED
145K 3.9K 71
Almost a year into Lucius's divorce from Narcissa, he meets with Draco's favourite teacher whom Draco won't stop talking about, how pretty she is, ho...