Kratos Male Reader x RWBY

By Amirezz

This is my first story so please dont be too judgy about it I dont own any of the pictures or videos used More

Bio (edited)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Special Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
ANNOUNCMENT

Chapter 7

1.4K 16 2
By Amirezz

I have just found my team along with JNPR as well but no Jaune, I wonder where he could be. Everybody was already filling up their jars but it looks like they only started a few minutes ago. I picked a tree next to Ruby so I could talk to her.

Me: "Heya Ruby" I say while I stab the tree with one of my blades making the sap pour out of it

Ruby: "Oh hey Y/N, looks like you weren't lying about you not taking so long. So what did you and proffesor Goodwitch talk about ?"

Me: "Well what we talked about will be a suprise later on, but I don't really know how you'll react to it though"

Ruby: "I'm sure it won't be all that bad"

We just talk on and on about random stuff but we were interrupted when there was a loud roar and one of Cardins teamates was running away shouting,

Russel: "Ursa ursa !" (He runs into Yang accidentaly)

Yang: "What?!" (completely unfazed by his collision, she picks him up by the front of his shirt) "Where?"

Russel: (struggling and still running in air, but points back from where they came) "Back there! It's got Cardin!"

Pyrrha: (dropping her jar of sap) "Jaune!"

Ruby: (going into leader mode) "Yang! You and Blake, go get Professor Goodwitch!" (dropping Russel, Yang and Blake nod before following the orders) "Y/N your with me !"

Me: "Alright !"

Pyrrha: (to Ren and Nora as she and Ruby activate their weapons) "You two, go with them! There could be more!"

(Small time skip)

We were now at the place where the big ursa was and over there was a Cardin on the ground and the ursa about to eat its prey. The ursa raised its paw and swiped it down... only to be blocked by Jaune's shield. He struggles to defend a stunned Cardin from its attempts to lean on him, but Weiss lifts her rapier as she prepares to go help but,

Pyrrha: "Wait !"

Jaune takes the shield out from the Ursa's paw and slashes at its stomach, causing it to lash out and try to crush him. He rolls out of the way and jumps over its swipe at his feet, but he is unprepared for when it launches a claw at him in midair. He lands far away, yet is immediately back on his feet and passing Cardin as he charges again. The Ursa knocks Jaune behind it when he tries for a leaping attack, and he looks at the Scroll in his shield to find out that his Aura level is in the red. He grows angry again and starts to run at the Ursa as it also begins to dash towards him.

As they are just about to clash, Pyrrha sees that Jaune has left himself completely open to the Ursa's attack, and lifts her hand out to him, gathering dark red energy in her arm. Just as the Ursa is about to hit him, the glow surrounds Jaune's shield and makes it lift up to block the swipe. Jaune uses the surprise defensive move to lean on the ground, push his shield back up, and swing his blade right through the Ursa's neck. The head falls to the ground as the body slams onto the ground.

I clap my hands a few times, "Bravo bravo"

Ruby: (as Pyrrha's hand stops glowing and she smiles) "Uhhh... What?"

Weiss: (equally amazed) "How did you...?"

Pyrrha: "Well, Ruby has her speed, you have your glyphs, I don't know what Y/N has but my semblance is polarity."

Ruby: "Whoa, you can control poles..."

Weiss: "No, you dunce! It means she has control over magnetism!"

Ruby: (still impressed, whispering) "Magnets are cool, too..."

Weiss: (noticing Pyrrha start to leave) "Wait, where are you going?"

Ruby: "Yeah! We gotta tell them what happened!"

Pyrrha: "We could... Or perhaps we could keep it our little secret?" (walks away again as Ruby and Weiss smile to each other in understanding and a bruised Jaune sheathes his weapon before going over to Cardin)

Cardin, still covered in sap, looks up at Jaune as his savior offers a hand. Cardin smiles as he takes it and is lifted back up on his feet.

Cardin: "Holy crap, Jaune!"

Jaune: (threateningly) "Don't ever mess with my team - my friends - ever again." (as Jaune stares Cardin dead in the eye) "Got it?"

Cardin looks intimidated, possibly even apologetic. With his order spoken, Jaune turns and walks away from a frozen Cardin. You did a great job Jaune.

(Time skip) - Back at school -

I'm gonna assume that Jaune is going to appolagize to Pyrrha. And what I'm going to do is to cuddle with my cute little rose.

(Time skip again)

We're now walking through the streets of Vale which have been decorated for the Vytal Festival. Red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display, and Team RWBY plus me are strolling through it all with an awed Weiss in the front. A sign is being put up by an elderly Shopkeep that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Weiss: (stopping and raising her arms in amazement) "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!"

Me: "Hey Weiss are you feeling alright ? You're smilling way too much"

Ruby: "Yeah like Y/N said, I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss." (frowns a little) "It's kinda weirding me out..."

Weiss: (turning to Ruby and me) "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breathtaking!" (they continue walking)

Yang: (sighs, arms crossed) "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring."

Weiss: "Quiet, you!"

Me and Ruby laugh a bit with Weiss' reaponse

Yang: (as we stop near the docks and the sounds of foghorns are heard) "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"

Ruby: (covering her nose) "Ugh, they smell like fish!"

Me: "It's the docks Ruby, it's supposed to smell like that"

Weiss: "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!

Blake: (as Weiss starts walking away again) "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament."

Weiss: (scoffs) "You can't prove that!"

Me: "Oh if it's not because of spying then why are we even here hmmm Weiss ?"

Weiss: "Well were here for-" She said before getting cut off by Ruby,

Ruby: (turns her head to the right) "Whoa." (the team looks at a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing on his pad) "What happened here?"

Detective 1: "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle." (walks over to his partner)

Yang: (sighs sadly) "That's terrible."

Detective 2: (off screen, to his partner) "They left all the money again."

Ruby: (turning her head when she hears this) "Huh?"

Detective 1: "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?"

Detective 2: "I don't know, an army?"

Detective 1: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Detective 2: (removing his sunglasses) "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss: "Hmph! The White Fang." (crossing her arms and pointing her nose in the air with her eyes closed) "What an awful bunch of degenerates!"

Blake: "What's your problem?"

Weiss: (turning to her) "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane."

Blake: "The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths." (crossing her arms, getting serious) "They're a collection of misguided Faunus."

Weiss: "Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!"

Blake: "So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!"

Me: "Hey hey, you two calm down"

Ruby: "Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy that me and Y/N ran into a few months ago... Maybe it was him."

Weiss: "That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum." (to Blake's growing anger) "Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal."

Yang: "That's not necessarily true..."

Sailor 1: (in the distance) "Hey, stop that Faunus!"

As the team overhears the cry for help and rush over to investigate, a Faunus with a golden monkey is seen running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him.

Monkey faunus: (looking back at his pursuers) "Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!" (he jumps off and hits the dock running)

Sailor 2: "You no-good stowaway!"

Monkey faunus: (using his tail to hang on a lamppost while he peels back a banana) "Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!" (before he eats, one of the detectives down below throws a stone at him to get his attention)

Detective 1: "Hey! Get down from there this instant!"

He drops a banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. The monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, laughs in amusement, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives. As he runs past Team RWBY, he winks at an astonished Blake and he continues to be chased by the officers.

Yang: (watching the Faunus get farther and farther away) "Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes..."

Weiss: (holding up a finger) "Quick! We have to observe him!"

Weiss, Yang, and Ruby give chase. Blake stands still, lost in thought,

Me: "Hey Blake snap out of it !" And with that she comes back to reality and follows her friends. We round the next corner, but then Weiss bumps into someone and trips. She looks up only to see the monkey faunus jump on to a building and disappear from her view.

Weiss: "No, he got away!"

Yang: "Uhh... Weiss?" (she points strangely at the girl underneath her teammate)

Weiss finally sees that she fell on a smiling girl, which startles her and she hastily gets up.

Penny: (still down on the ground, smiling widely) "Sal-u-ta-tions!"

Me: "Salutations to you too"

Ruby: "Um... hello."

Yang: "Are you... okay?"

Penny: "I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking."

Yang: (the team looks at each other in bewilderment before Yang speaks up again) "Do you... wanna get up?"

Penny: (thinks about this for a moment) "Yes!" (she leaps back on her feet while the team steps back a little) "My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Ruby: "Hi Penny. I'm Ruby."

Weiss: "I'm Weiss."

Blake: "Blake."

Me: "Y/N"

Yang: "Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" (Blake hits her side) "Oh, I'm Yang."

Penny: "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Weiss: "You already said that."

Penny: (pauses again) "So I did!"

Weiss: "Well, sorry for running into you!" (We turn around and start walking away)

Ruby: (waving her arm) "Take care, friend!"

Me: (while waving my arm to) "Yeah see ya later pal"

Yang: (when they get far enough away from a startled Penny) "She was... weird..."

Weiss: (looking to her right) "Now, where did that Faunus riff-raff run off to?"

Penny: (suddenly in front of a surprised Weiss) "What did you call me?"

Yang: (as Weiss looks back and forth in shock and Yang looks apologetic) "Oh, I'm really sorry, I definitely didn't think you heard me!"

Penny: "No, not you." (walks through the group and leans her head down to Ruby and me) "You two !"

Ruby: (startled) "Me ? I-I don't know. I, what I, um, uh..."

Me: "Oh, whats the problem ?"

Penny: (To Ruby)"You called me 'friend'! (To me) and you called me 'pal' which is another word for friend ! Am I really friends with you both ?"

Me: "Yeah of course we are"

Ruby: "Uuuum..." (she looks over Penny's shoulder while her teammates motion to deny her) "Y-Yeah, sure! Why not?"

Penny: (While our teammates comically faint, Penny looks overjoyed and laughs and says to Ruby) "Sen-sational! We can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys!"

Ruby: (groaning to Weiss as she brushes herself off) "Oh, is this what it was like when you met me?"

Weiss: "No - she seems far more coordinated."

Me: "If thats what you're gonna do with Ruby what about me ?"

Penny thinks a bit before answering, "Oh I know ! You look strong and I bet you like to fight so why don't we spar later ?"

Me: "Sounds great, looking forward to sparring Penny"

Yang: "So... what are you doing in Vale?"

Penny: "I'm here to fight in the tournament."

Weiss: "Wait, you're fighting in the tournament?"

Penny: (saluting) "I'm combat ready!"

Weiss: "Forgive me, but you hardly look the part."

Me: "Don't judge her by how she looks Weiss"

Blake: "Yeah and says the girl wearing a dress."

Weiss: (with her arms crossed) "It's a combat skirt!"

Ruby: (the skirt sister speeds over to Weiss' side) "Yeah!" (Weiss holds out her hand and Ruby low-fives it)

Me: "Hey Penny why don't you punch my hand as hard as you can ? I wanna see how hard you punch" I say while holding up one of my hands

Penny: "Are you sure about that ? I hit pretty hard"

Me: "Don't worry I can handle it, so come on and punch me"

Penny: "Alright then don't blame me for a broken arm because you asked for it" she says and she punches my arm as hard as she could

That one punch created a little shockwave which suprised my teammates with the fact that she punched so hard it created a shockwave and me being able to catch the punch and being just fine. Then I say,

Me: "See I told you I would be fine, and that was a very good punch Penny"

Penny: "I'm suprised you could catch it with such ease ! You really are strong !"

RWBY: "HOW DID YOU CATCH THAT !?"

Me: "Well like penny said I'm strong and she is too with a punch like that"

Weiss: (then the realization hit her) "Wait a minute." (walks over to Penny and grabs her by the shoulders) "If you're here for the tournament, does that mean you know that monkey-tailed... rapscallion?"

Penny: "The who...?"

Weiss: (holding up a poor drawing of the criminal-in-question) "The filthy Faunus from the boat!"

Blake: "Why do you keep saying that?!"

Weiss: (turning her attention from Penny to Blake) "Huh?"

Blake: (walking over to Weiss, angry) "Stop calling him a rapscallion! Stop calling him a degenerate! He's a person!"

Weiss: "Oh, I'm sorry." (releases Penny and motions to objects around her) "Would you like me to stop referring to the trash can as a trash can? Or this lamppost as a lamppost?"

Blake: "Stop it!"

Weiss: "Stop what? He clearly broke the law. Give him time; he'll probably join up with those other Faunus in the White Fang!"

Blake: (growls, clenching her fist) "You ignorant little brat!"

Weiss: (Weiss looks offended, but when Blake walks away, she follows) "How dare you talk to me like that! I am your teammate!"

Blake: "You are a judgmental little girl."

Weiss: "What in the world makes you say that?"

Blake: "The mere fact that you would sort that Faunus boy with a terrorist group solely based on his species makes you just as much of a scoundrel as you believe him to be!"

Yang: (sliding up to Ruby, looking uncomfortable) "Um, I think we should probably go..."

Penny: (popping up behind Ruby, smiling) "Where are we going?"

Weiss: "So you admit it! The White Fang is just a radical group of terrorists!"

Blake: "That's not what I meant, and you know it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 10 28
This is my first story I have made so I hope you enjoy it Story: There was a team of 5 misfits created to protect/defend their universe/dimensions an...
5.9K 101 13
i do not own rwby i do not own warhammer 40k i also do not own any images used. they are own by their respective owners this is my first time writin...
111K 1.3K 39
Exactly what as the title says. I don't know what to write for the description so this is it. Though I'm unsure how this will go. You can say that I...
209K 2.2K 17
This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow along with each episode but with some cha...