Someone Else

By whateverrrr9

NOT EDITED Olivia is a typical girl in sure good-ish life although she has it hard she finds ways to still be... More

Characters aesthetics
~Baby~
problems get 𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆𝒅 and other problems get involved
I love you
Irreplaceable
The player
Single
Again
My legs hurt
Moving out and Moving in
BlackOut
Hospital
A cloudy day

Baby shopping

5 0 0
By whateverrrr9

I was fully awake but wanted to wait until my alarm rang because for some odd reason I've became so lazy,it's the point of were if I want something I ask someone to get it or just forget about it.
I was also thinking about how what Alex and I did was a mistake,I regret it badly but well I can't take it back JEEZ OLIVIA.

My alarm rang yay!
I slowly got of the bed because I couldn't go any faster,I ignored Alex still sleeping so I pretended like he was the bed too.

I finally found myself in the restroom,so I brushed my teeth then off to the shower,20 minutes later I'm out and I began changing in my today fit.

I saw Alex was sleeping so I ignored him and went downstairs to eat because I'm hungry.
I was on my phone eating some cereal when I received a text from Gabrial.

Gabrial

G -Are we still going baby shopping?

Not with you.-me

G-coparents is what you said and
And you can't even do that

Wow seems like I've changed I wonder why😲-me

G-give me another chance please it
Was a mistake.

......no-me

G-who are you even with???Alex?

None of your business You should probably leave this chat cuz the line of hoes are disappearing asshole and oh shit I see Nicki first in line-me

G-really? I told you I was sorry and it was the biggest regret of my life,just give a chance to prove to you I've change and yes you were hurting too and I was desperate and vulnerable I'm sorry

Don't you understand I gave you A FUCKING CHANCE AND YOU BLEW IT so just stop you aren't going to change whether you try to,you will be known as the player because deep down that's what you are and you need to face it because you aren't ready for commitment with anyone,Yes I still you love you and I mean a lot to the point that it hurts a little but I don't think you feel the same way because you wouldn't have cheated on me.-me
Seen
End of chat

I finally took my eyes of the screen and i felt tears come down my burning cheeks ,what I said was true but it still hurt.

"Whatcha doing?"Alex asked coming done the stairs and I instantly wiped my tears,I was good at faking a smile because after my dad it changed.

"Nothing I'm about to head out the the store want to come with?"I asked him and he nodded as he followed me.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-(
We arrived at Target,Alex got a cart and began pushing it distracted by his phone,so I pushed him and started pushing it and went into the baby section,he soon noticed and put him phone into his pocket.
I decided to get neutral colors because I was going to find out the genders soon,I founds things I was going to get like bibs,bottles,diapers,more.
I began getting looking at the baby's clothes and noticed Alex was on his phone again and had enough so I snatched it from his ginormous hands and looked at who it was and it was the one and only Nicki sending pictures of every private part she had,I soon shoved it onto his chest and began walking to check everything out.

"I can explain Olivia it's not wh-what it seems"He said and I ignored him,he will always go back to her no matter what he or she does.

"Fuck off"I said back to him and the cashier looked at me crazily.
I finally paid and started walking to the car and Alex followed again and kept begging me for forgiveness but shit did I care and he was getting in the car I got a message from Gabrial.

G-I'm sorry is all I have to say

Still wanna baby shop?it doesn't mean ANYthing.-me

G-yea🙂where?

It doesn't matter-me

G-ok

End of chat

"Olivia let me explain"He said and I shook my head and when I was going to start driving he snapped.

"FUCKING LISTEN JEEZ SHE JUST SENT ME THOSE PICTURES AND SHE WOULDNT STOP JEEZ OLIVIA"He yelled making me flinch at every word he said. I have never seen him that mad before and it scared me.
I was driving back to his house to drop him off but he didn't know,it was silent.
I pulled up to his driveway.
"Get off"I said and he looked at me confused then relaxation well I thought.

"What?No I'm going with you"He is told me and I shook my head.

"Get off Alex"I said

"Look Olivia I'm sorry I snapped but come on"He said smiling.

"I'm going to pick up Gabrial"I finally said to him.

"You and Gabrial are over"He said laughing

"We're going to have a baby together the least we can do is co parent"I told him and he kept laughing like I was saying some insanely funny jokes.

"GET THE FUCK OUT,your going to go back to her"I finally said and he stopped laughing and immediately looked at me like he's seen a ghost.

"Ok Olivia yea you totally know how I feel but if you don't get back,your unwelcome here understand?"He questioned and began getting off and I immediately closed the door and drove off.
-;)-;(
I pulled into the driveway and was I nervous,I was going to see Him and it wasn't going to be easy but it for the baby,I was about to be 4 months in exactly one week.
I texted Gabrial to come outside and when I saw him,he looked like he hasn't gotten sleep and looks just bad.....that's the only way to describe him.

"H-Hey"I said as he got into the car and he just shook his head not even a Hi but I guess it understanding I think.....it hurts seeing him like that but I don't want to hurt because of the mistakes He Makes.

I was parking in the driveway at the store my mom came to buy some Baby furniture for her 'Best friend'.

As soon as we got it I got a cart because they had all kinds of things for baby's,Gabrial was just wandering off to who knows where.I honestly don't think he cares about this shopping.

"Look"He said smiling making me turn to see both of the small onesies one said "Daddy's princess " and the other one said "mommy's prince",just looking at that made a smile appear on my face and a tear of joy run down my cheek. I'm having a baby,and it's inside of me right this moment.

"We can take both since we don't know the gender of the baby yet if you want?"He asked and I nodded going back to look at some cribs.

There was a Gray one with yellow small stars,which I liked since it was a Neutral color right?im dumb

"Its pretty but maybe we should wait?it would be easier to find out the gender?"He questioned looking down at me.

"Yea it's better like that but I'm still taking the two onesies"I said smiling up at him not breaking eye contact from his eyes,god olivia why are you letting him go?I cant I love him more then I've ever loved anyone.
I immediately broke the eye contact when I felt a tear run down my cheek then wiped it and got the two onesies and walked to the cashier.

I thought he was the one?

It hurts.
I was paying when I got a call from my mom and I declined it the first time but answered the second time.

"Yes"i said

"Are you pregnant?"She asked making my heart come out of my ass

"What?"I said

" why didnt you tell me and I want to help you baby"She said and i was coming out of the store with the bag while Gabrial trying to keep up with me.

"You kicked me out when you found out i was sleeping with some one,I couldn't imagine telling you I was pregnant?!"I yelled into the phone then hanging up knowing that Gabrial probably heard.
I got into the car crying hitting the steering wheel reliving most of the stress I had on my chest.

"Are you okay?"He asked getting onto the car rubbing my back.

"Do I look ok?or are you blind?"I said with attitude.

"In and out"I whispered to myself calming myself down.

"I'm assuming your mom and something else"He asked me while putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"My Mo-Mom and fucking Alex ughh"I said hitting the wheel again and began crying again.

"Why'd they do?"he asked me calmly.

"My mom wants to know why I didn't tell her about me being pregnant and Alex..."I stopped when I realized I didn't want to tell him about kissing him.
"Alex did what?"He questioned.

"Nothing"is all I said wiping the tears.

"You can tell me anything and I won't judge just tell me Olivia"He told me facing me.

"Promise"I said looking at him And he nodded this can screw up everything.

"I kissed Alex an-and he ended it with Ni-Nicki and come to find out they were still going at it and I don't know,I thought he changed...."I said placing my head on the window thinking about the mistakes I've done.

"Not everyone changes and the truth may hurt but it's the truth,now look at me no fucking person is worth your tears but maybe me but Nobody else so I don't want to see those tears run down your cheeks ever you got it?"He told me placing his head on mine,he wiped the last tear that ran down my cheek with his thumb and before I knew it his lips were on mine.

E̶n̶d̶ o̶f̶ c̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶.
𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕..... 𝕓𝕪𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
65.5K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
323K 12.9K 19
This is the THIRD of Big Bad Series. COMPLETED. Alex and Kira have always been best friends. Their parents have always been friends. Everyone always...
238K 12.2K 36
After a very public breakup, Olivia Rodgers is avoiding her cheating ex-boyfriend like the plague. Olivia has a notoriously difficult time speaking u...