๐“๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐€๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ - lego...

De LEGOMI-I

TEMPTATIONS ( book 2. ) - legoshi. returning to the boarding school, cherryton academy. an old crime comes u... Mais

EXTRAS.
01
02
03
04
05
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.

PROLOGUE.

6.4K 208 117
De LEGOMI-I

summer break was ending.

" his snore is so cute. "

y/n and jack both stared down at their shared wolf who slept in his bed with his snout peaking through the curtain. legoshi continued to ronker in his slumber causing both the female wolf and the golden boy's ears to twitch.

the golden dog crouched down, " wake him up. "

her eyebrows furrowed at his request, pushing her folded arms to hit her chest while snickering, " it's your fucking turn today. "

over the summer y/n and jack have grown close due to legoshi as one; wolfie was now his girlfriend and the golden boy is his best friend and two; they constantly fought for custody of the seventeen-year old.

the female slowly pushed jack to her boyfriend with a flash of her canines, " go on, he doesn't bite. "

the golden boy glanced at y/n while he swallowed the lump in his throat while he pushed his hand towards the male wolf's nose that contained dust on his snout. he slowly swooped his snout only to be bitten by legoshi.

y/n choked on her own spit, beginning to roar in laughter as jack shrieked which made her immediately run to his side, trying to wake up her boyfriend.

" i was just blowing away the dust on your face! wake up! wake up! " jack pleaded as y/n tried to pry legoshi's jaw open to let go of the poor dog's hand.

the male wolf's eyes snapped open, letting go of the golden boy.

" morning. "

legoshi groaned while scratching his neck as he shot glances at his best friend that laid on the floor with his tail dropped, " are you okay? i smelt something good. "

his girlfriend pointed towards the potato chips that jack had devoured moments ago but legoshi shook his head, " i smelled your scent on his hand, i'm assuming you both were trying to wake me up? "

jack and y/n both sweatdropped as they announced in unison, " so you bit his/my hand because you smelled my/her scent? "

the female jumped into her knees, " wait, you think i smell good? " she flashed her canines like a small pup, wagging her tail rapidly.

legoshi peaked his head out from the curtain while his eyes gazed down to the golden boy that remained laid on the floor, " are you okay? "

" yeah, yeah, let's go to our summer classes.. " jack whimpered.

in cherryton academy, students are required to take two weeks of summer classes during summer break. as for break itself, students are free to either go back to their family homes or spend time in their dorms.

as the boys had gotten ready for the school day, y/n was taking a nap on her boyfriend's bed.

legoshi dried his face with his towel as he also held the end in the direction of jack who was drying himself by rapidly shaking his head in a fast pace; splashing water towards the wolf.

" it sure is quiet without the guys around. " legoshi stared blankly.

jack nodded his head, also attempting to air dry himself, shaking the water off his fur, " i was really sad when i went back home, i had to go home fast so i wouldn't have to deal with all of them leaving in packs. " his lips faded into a frown, " you could try going home too, if just for a little while. pretty sure your grandpa's sad without you. "

legoshi eyed the golden boy before turning away, " he'll probably be angry to see me.. "

the golden boy bluntly blurted with a scowl to the wolf, " yeah, because he's sad, " then pointed towards the wolf's pants, " also your underwear's showing. "

the male wolf nodded while drying his snout with his towel, " oh yeah, today's friday.. i ought to get myself an egg sandwich. " he ignored his best friend, picking up his joggers and jack sulked,

' alright, how am i going to talk to him? '

the truth was, every member of 701 excluding the wolf had a meeting about legoshi.

[flashback has begun;]

collot began as they huddled together, " listen guys, we need to keep quiet about legoshi's truancy. don't ask any questions whatsoever! we don't need any conflict because...

they all barked in unison, " if legoshi makes a big deal about losing his virginity to y/n, we'll get hurt and if we don't make a big deal out of it, he'll probably get hurt! "

[flashback ended.]

but as for jack, he grew rather suspicious on how far legoshi and y/n had ever gone. the female was always around the wolf daily. she would take him off campus and would stay with her father or they'd stay in each other's dorm rooms.

all alone.

legoshi poked his girlfriend with his index finger, attempting to wake her up. " y/n. " he called out blankly who received a soft hum while she stirred in her small slumber.

" i think i have to carry her.. " he estimated, glancing at the golden boy that sweated intensely while he rapidly nodded and raised two big thumbs up.

jack secretly shot nasty glares at y/n while she slept in his best friend's arms.

while they all walked through the halls of the school campus buildings, legoshi held the small canine closely to his chest. a small yawn escaped her lips with her eyes slowly fluttering open, she rubbed her eyes as she tried to regain her vision.

she took notice she was being carried and barked, " put me down, i am not a fucking brat child. "

legoshi narrowed his eyes down to y/n that glared up at him which alarmed his tail to wag rapidly with excitement while he placed her onto her feet, " good, you're awake. "

jack shoved his arms folded to his chest with a pout, " you don't wag your tail for me like that. "

" aw, is goldie jealous? " the female snickered.

the labrador retriever huffed, snapping his neck to avoid her smug expression, " if i remember, today is my day with legoshi. "

she froze on their trail as she gave a cold stare to the ground muttering, " do you hate legoshi.. do you see this awkward idiot? " motioning her arms towards her boyfriend who stared intensely. " he's lost without me. "

y/n took a few steps back at least a good ten feet away from the canines, legoshi began to frantically turn side to side trying to find his partner but failed; slowly drifting his gaze into space.

lost.

" oi, see i told you. " the female canine called out, proving her point to the labrador retriever who sent nasty looks, " i get to stay. " she flashed her fangs victoriously while she watched the golden boy groan.

she released a laugh before shaking her head as she sent a wave towards the dog, " i'm joking, i have another class. "

" and i'm assuming i will see you tonight? " y/n questioned her boyfriend as she stepped to him and he reluctantly placed his hands onto her waist, helping her balance while she placed a kiss onto his lips. he nodded his head as confirmation once they parted.

jack glared at y/n and she held out her tongue.

the golden male fumed till she was out of sight, turning to the next hallway and he released a soft sigh. " ready to go? " retrieving a hum from his best friend.

-

" if it isn't y/n. "

the female canine turned her head to view behind her and it was bill, aoba and els who stood by the drama room. the small goat waved hello while the two boys nodded at her as a greet.

the canine walked to the group, slumping her shoulders with a blank expression, " yo. "

the female goat sent a smile towards the wolf, " how was your summer with legoshi, y/n? " making the canine flustered at the thought that everyone knows she was with her boyfriend for the season.

" everyone knows about that? " she scratched her neck anxiously but slowly wagged her tail at the thought, " it was decent, we would go with my father and he'd make me fucking work sometimes but it wasn't too bad. "

aoba read the door which instinctively persuaded y/n to follow his gaze and read the sign as well.

' the drama club will be on break from aug 25. to feb 30. '

els let out a small giggle slowly getting flustered, " aw, we're such scatterbrains. we all came here even though we knew it was closed, how embarrassing. "

" ahaha, this'll be our secret. " bill laughed down at the small goat.

the two continued to chat allowing aoba and y/n to have their own conversation. the eagle chuckled as he glanced at the canine, " i see you and legoshi made it official. "

" yeah, it was cute. apparently he had to ask my old man. " her eyes rolled at the thought, it was a cute memory.

aoba smiled at the thought of his two friends being together, " i always thought he was going to be an awkward male forever... " his voice trailed off once his eyes narrowed to the tiger that held his interaction with els.

the small herbivore walked off allowing the carnivores to just glance at each other. bill finally cleared up the long held silence.

" aoba, could you give me some money? i'm thirsty. "

they all went to the vending machines outside in the courtyard away from the buildings. the males sat on the benches as y/n sat on top of the machine, tapping her can of pop while she was trapped in the tension between the eagle and the tiger.

her head lifted to the sky, allowing herself to be mesmerized with the clouds and the bright blue but being the blunt wolf she was.

" so why the fuck are you two so damn quiet for? " she barked.

aoba threw his head back with irritation as if he was finally going to push out the elephant in the room, " this is so screwed up. " he announced, earning the attention from the feline and canine.

" huh? " the two blurted out.

the eagle stared on the concrete below while he stated, " i can't believe you're friends with that herbivore. " the female wolf cocked her head with confusion, " els? "

he gave a side glance with a small tilt towards bill, giving her a hint;

the black market incident.

" this is about the black market isn't it? well, this is something completely different. " he defended himself.

he pushed his arm on top of the bench's backstand as he listed, " els is els. good looking, good personality, i like her as a lady friend. " shrugging his shoulders while eyeing the eagle, " and here you are, labeling her as a herbivore. doesn't that make you a specist? "

the two males began to argue while bill claimed he climbed the stairs of adulthood.

y/n grew irritated with the striped feline so she scoffed, " oi, you're nowhere near adulthood. so don't be fucking making claims that you're all grown and mighty because you went to the black market, cause let you me tell you- you're not shit. "

" and what do you know? " bill hissed.

" definitely more than you, dumbass. "

the feline and the canine began to growl, baring their fangs as if they were about to throw down like back then for the same reason; the black market.

how nostalgia.

" besides, you seemed a little worried about louis so do not speak of not being in the fucking wrong. " her eyes averted away from the tiger while sipping her can.

bill's eyes enlarged before frowning, " he went and vanished, i only did what i wanted because that damn deer keeps on trampling over me. "

the feline continued to express that he felt at ease of the situation of louis being far gone. he was just a villain without the deer.

y/n jumped from the vending machine to the ground, sighing towards bill. " i don't know whether to wish for you to threaten suicide or feel bad for you. "

she nodded towards aoba, signaling she was about to depart from the boys. she made her way to the trail of campus, her snout caught the scent of her boyfriend; immediately spotting him with jack but let them be.

the female canine was too upset with the thought of the tiger and wanted jack to enjoy his day with legoshi.

she made her way to her own dorm with one small glimpse at her boyfriend before dropping her head with deep thought. her ears caught that the two were going to the store so it gave her extra time to herself, stepping closer to her dorm.

every animal has temptations.

some can just control the urges.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

667K 31.2K 65
BOOK ONE Legoshi has an unmistakable bloodlust. The reader has rejected her instincts and earned the distrust of both carnivores and herbivores. Seem...
1M 43.4K 80
When you tradgically die in an attempt to save a stranger and suddenly wake up very much alive in a world full of anthropromorphic animals, your life...
454K 16.7K 95
Y/n is a new student in the Cherryton Academy, and lives in a society where the instinct can get over people, she has always had to fight her instinc...
6.5K 124 11
The world is a complicated one of predator and prey, struggling to make peace with one another. But when a drama club student dies at Cherryton high...