𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒, bxb~jersey...

由 -allova

~lowercase intended~ one shots of the jersey boys:) •all fictional• •discontinued• 更多

xoxo
☾ malejandro
☾ mairi
♡ alevaro
♢ malejandro
♡sariano
☾malvaro
☾ alevaro
♢ mairi
♢ malejandro
♢ malejandro
♢ malejandro
♢ malejandro
requestss
♢malejandro
question

♢ malejandro

2.9K 77 131
由 -allova

MORE BOTTOM MATTIA? r u suprised?
-comment or i'll cry🙀🙈🥺🐠

pov. third person
mattia endured a long yawn as he struggled to find soemthing to watch on netflix. the younger was bored out of his mind, but also extremely tired, so he settled for watching a movie on the couch. mattia decided on a movie before finally getting comfy.

"ale, come cuddle pleaseee" mattia whined, making grabby hands towards the older boy who was busy doing work at his desk. ale held back his smirk as he listened to the italian boy whine for him.

"i've got a lot of work to do bubba, i'm sorry" he replied before typing away on his keyboard. mattia whined, eventually giving up after he noticed that it wasn't working. "why don't you come sit over here?" ale asked, referring to his lap. mattia got up off the couch, eager to be near his boyfriend as he dragged the throw blanket with him as well. mattia looked at ale's print through the costa ricans grey sweats before sitting down.

"you're hard." mattia grabbed the other's dick through his pants, earning a groan from the older male. mattia smirked, before sitting down on his boyfriends lap.

"you know what baby?" ale asked mattia as he gripped the younger's thigh.

"huh?" mattia asked, his eyes shut as he attempted to take a nap.

"why don't you let me use your perfect little hole to warm my dick up?" mattia's eyes shot open as he listened to the older's words. "you would like that wouldn't you? would you let me use you love?" mattia nodded his head eagerly, his dick hardening by the seconds. mattia straddled the costa rican as he pulled his shorts down. the younger boy directed ale's length to his hole before sinking down on it.

"f-fuck, it hurts" mattia squeezed his eyes closed as he let the pain subside. soon enough he started to buck his hips. ale pushed mattia's hips back down, controlling the younger's urge to ride his boyfriend. "w-what are you doing?" mattia asked, for he was now sexually frustrated. ale smirked as he got back to work. mattia rolled his eyes as he heard his boyfriend begin to type. "so you're gonna work while you fuck me? fuck you alejandro." mattia scoffed as he tried to get off of his boyfriend. ale pulled the younger boy back onto him once again, this time earning a moan from mattia as ale's dick plunged back into him.

"listen up, i never said i was gonna fuck you. you can sit here and be patient, right baby?" ale slapped the younger's ass hard when mattia didn't respond.

"r-right." ale chuckled at mattia's response before going back to work. mattia sighed, clearly annoyed and dissatisfied as he sat still on his boyfriends dick. he gazed down towards his boner, which was now basically throbbing in his pants, before looking towards his boyfriend. "can i at least get myself off?" mattia questioned, desperate for some sort of touch.

"funny joke, hell no." mattia groaned out in annoyance before resting his head on the older boy's shoulder. mattia gazed upon the costa rican's neck, his jaw clenched tight out of frustration. he touched along the faded hickeys he had given his boyfriend. his eyes lit up as he had a realization, before ale could stop him mattia was sucking on ale's neck, letting out small little whimpers against the older males skin for his satisfaction. ale's breath hitched as mattia went to work on his neck. mattia finally detatched from the other, instantly running his fingers along the trail of hickeys that were forming. ale bit his lip as he made eye contact with the younger. he grabbed mattia's jaw, tilting his head harshly so that he could whisper in his ear.

"how bad do you want it? use your words."

"s-so bad ale please, t-this is like a punishment a-and i didn't do anything bad!" mattia exclaimed as he rutted his hips against the other yet again. "at least i dont think, did i do something bad?" the younger boy looked up at his boyfriend, his face full of guilt although he didn't do anything wring. ale's expression softened as he noticed how misleading this whole situation could be for mattia. mattia was used to their unspoken set of rules. he was punished when ale decided he needed to be, babied when ever he wanted to be, and knew what he could and could not say or do to the older.

"you're right love, i was just teasing you. you're not in trouble." ale spoke softly to the taller boy as he turned his computer off. mattia leaned back slightly so that he could look directly at the older male.

"i love you" mattia smiled at ale before meeting his lips for a passionate kiss. the kiss turned into a needy, aggressive battle zone rather quickly as mattia got bored and decided to fight ale for dominance. ale groaned in annoyance as mattia giggled. the older male pulled away, admiring the younger's swollen lips before grabbing his jaw once again. "stop." mattia blushed as the other's tone of voice sent a tickle down his spine.

"i'm not doing anything." mattia looked around the room innocently before speaking out once again, "could i top you some day?" mattia asked the costa rican with a smirk. he was just messing with the older male, he knew that if he could annoy him enough ale would snap.

"shut the fuck up. i think you're forgetting that my dick is in your ass." mattia swallowed a lump in his throat, causing ale to smirk considering he was till holding the younger's jaw. "now kiss me, and kiss me right" ale said as he lined the italian's bottom lip with his thumb.

"kIsS mE rIgHt" mattia mocked the other before crashing his lips onto the others, still fighting him for doninance. ale sighed as he made out with the younger. he had given mattia all the warnings he was willing to give yet the younger was still messing with him. ale snapped his hips upwards into the other, causing a throaty moan to leave the younger's lips. the costa rican waited a second, before thrusting aimlessly into mattia.

"you just don't know how to listen do you?" ale asked as his pace sped up. mattia whimpered as the pain slowly turned into pleasure.

"i-i know how to listen-" mattia started, but was interrupted by a choked out moan as ale thrusted as hard as he could into the taller boy.

"wrong answer." ale smirked as he listened to the younger boy's moans. the costa rican removed one hand from the younger's ass to move mattia's hair from his face. "something about fucking you- shit" ale cursed his under his breath as mattia began to thrust down onto the other, meeting him in the middle.

"t-too much" mattia muttered out as he pushed away ale's legs.

"no you're gonna take this dick. remember all that whining you were doing earlier? couldn't even get any work done without you jumping on my shit." ale sent a slap to mattia's ass, gripping it harshly as he fucked into the other.

"actually you're the one that wanted to put your dick in me but go o- FUCK" mattia was interrupted as he became a moaning mess. he let out a few oddly feminine moans, causing ale to groan at the sound. "right there, d-don't stop please" mattia whined out through weak and hoarse moans.

"you're making me feel so good angel" ale praised the younger boy. mattia's nails scratched at the older boys back, causing ale to cringe in pain at times. "i own you, do you hear me tia? this-" he slapped the italian's ass, leaving a red hand print as he spoke. "this is mine, you're mine."

"f-fuck, i k-know, i'm yours" mattia choked on his words as he felt himself come undone. "i'm gonna-" mattia moaned as he felt ale's hand begin to stroke his dick. he looked up at the costa rican for approval before cuming all over his chest, along w ale's hand. mattia began to shake at the over simulation. he clenched against his boyfriend's length, in hopes of make him cum. "a-ale it's too much i can't." alejandro ignored the younger boy, thrusting deep into him. mattia's legs shook uncontrollably as he somehow came again.

"you can take it, you're so tight for me baby" ale groaned as he felt the familiar sensation overwhelm his body as he came into the italian. ale sloppily thrusted into mattia as he came down from his high. the costa rican sent one forceful thrust into the younger, pushing his seed further into the younger, causing mattia's eyes to roll to the back of his head as he came for the third time that night. "damn, did i break you?" alejandro joked before he pecked the younger's lips.

ale caught his breath, mattia still in the same position, except that his head rested on ale's shoulder. mattia's vision blurred and his senses altered. the younger boy felt as if he was floating on a boiling hot cloud as his body tingled, and his legs shook. "baby, you alright?" ale noticed the silence, causing worry fo flash through him. he looked at mattia, instantly noticing the signs as the younger boy stared off in a daze. "well fuck." ale mumbled under his breath as he got up quickly, carrying mattia with him to their bedroom.

he set the italian down, moving his floppy hair out of his face so that he could clean him up. once he was all cleaned up ale got next to mattia, cuddling him and whispering sweet nothings to him in hopes of bringing him out of subspace. this didn't happen often, but when it did the younger male was always disoriented when he came out of it. mattia couldn't hear anything, see anything, say anything, for about half an hour. alejandro stayed by his side, rubbing his head and giving him small kisses on the cheek from time to time.

eventually, mattia came out of it, as his eyes welled up with tears and his lips turned up into a frown. the younger boy instantly began to sob, his body still overwhelmed by adrenaline as he came out of his subspace.

"sh sh sh you're ok bubby i promise" ale pulled the italian close to him, his tears dripping down on the older boy's sweatshirt as ale tried his best to calm him. "i'm right here tia, you're ok." mattia sniffled as his teats subsided. "you're such a good boy baby"

"h-how long was i?" mattia asked as he looked up at the costa rican with teary eyes. ale looked down at him, pity swarming his gut as fresh tears rolled down the younger boy's cheek slowly. subspace was enjoyable for mattia, of course, but it was never worth the overwhelming feeling of sudden reality that he felt afterwards.

"just shy of 30 minutes, not too long." ale rubbed his lover's back as he calmed him down. he grabbed the younger's hips, pulling him on top of him as he massaged his ass. "your legs are still shaking" ale chuckled a little as mattia rolled his eyes.

"i know, my ass hurts."

"a bad hurt? or a normal hurt?" ale asked as he tried to hide his concern for the other. mattia just nodded his head in response, too tired to talk anymore. alejandro tilted his head so that he could see the younger. his swollen lips were pink and parted as his face squished against ale's chest. ale rubbed his thumb up and ale down against mattia's red cheeks, brushing by the slightly damp tear stains. "goodnight baby, i love you" ale pressed a soft kiss to the younger's forehead before dozing off to sleep as well.

word count~
mk this is bad, but i wanted 2 publish this random draft before i do requests:) ALSO YALLS REQUESTS HIT BRO. LIKE WTF Y COULDNT I THINK OF THAT.

also also also- i don't know much abt subspace, i did my research but i don't know if this i completely accurate or anything. if anything is off in this just let me know plz:)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

300K 13.4K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
395K 13.9K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
104K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
161K 6.6K 48
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...