Office Sessions || Jeon Jungk...

By kimin8

Professional boundaries at work, no boundaries in the bed room. What happens when Jungkook decides to break t... More

JEON JUNGKOOK

527 10 18
By kimin8

WARNING: mentions of mature material so please read at your own discretion

It was about three in the afternoon when you were sitting at your desk. You worked at one of the seven largest corporations in the city, specifically for your boss, Jeon Jungkook. It wasn't common knowledge, but you and Jung- Sorry, Mr. Jeon, were sort of in an informal relationships of some sorts. There was no doubt that every girl had a fascination for the young successful entrepreneur and so did you when you stared working. However, You brushed it off as nothing more than a crush. But when you started as his secretary, things got a bit complicated. You would stay in the office late at night waiting for him and he would walk you to your car if the office was empty. One specific night after an office party, you had drank too much and unintentionally let a little too much out about your feelings. Fortunately, Mr. Jeon had drank even more and from there, things got a little heated. And the rest Is history.

Its been four months since then and everyday with this powerful man was an adventure. Since you've been seeing one another, you never know when he'll just grab you with so much passion- he once even dragged you into a coat closet at a charity event. Not to mention, there was something about keeping the whole thing a secret that made everything a bit more reckless. Nonetheless, at the end of the night, he was always gentle and loved to fall asleep with you in his arms.

While in the middle on typing an email, a voice comes over the intercom at your desk. "Ms. L/N, can you please come to my office?" It was Jungkook and he sounded serious. You immediately stop typing and something fills your body with excitement as you stand up to enter his office.

"You called?" You ask as you stick your head through the door. Your cheeks are already burning red as you see that's familiar sparkle thats in his eyes which tells you that's this is a special type of call.

"Close the door," He demands as he sits at his desk and you obey immediately. You silently shut the door and linger at the opposite side of the room till he motions his finger for you To come over. "Don't be shy babygirl, you're not that innocent," he says in a deep voice that causes your body to tremble as you walk over.

He waits patiently for you to make your way to his desk while sitting legs crossed. You finally made the agonizing walk to Mr. Jeon and although sitting down, it still felt like he was towering over you. Your breath hitches as he stands slowly and your eyes hold contact as if a contest to see who would break first- obviously it would be you.

With a sudden motion, he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you to his chest. You yelp but Mr. Jeon shushes and you nod in understanding. He could move with the slightest motion and it would instantly put you in a trance. You relax into his body and his hand delicately lifts your chin. You're heart starts beating at a rate of a hundred beats per second as he inches closer to your lips. Your eyes close when you feel the smooth touch of his lips circling yours. It dances and sends tingles down through your body as his tongue gently licks your lower lip as if he was dying for a taste of you.

His hands start to creep lower and hug your curves from your lower back to your hips. Jungkook fights your tongue for dominance and easily wins before he tightly grasps your bottom with both hands which causes you to gasp and pull away from his kiss. Jungkook laughs deviously and you bite your lip nervously.

"How bad do you want it?" He whispers and that question alone was enough to soak you.

You mumble something incoherent but Jungkook wasn't about to tolerate that.

"Tell me how bad you want it," he repeats sternly and he stops moving until you oblige.

"R-really badly," you stutter back and he delicately unbuttons the top button of your blouse.

"What do you want?" He asks, but it sounds more like a demand.

"Y-ou," you say quietly and again, he wasn't satisfied. Knowing his glare, you took a deep breath before repeating yourself. "I want you, I want you Mr. Jeon." This time you exert yourself with confidence and Jungkook smirks.

"That's more like it," he says to himself, completely satisfied with your unraveled look who was standing helplessly in front of him. With a lick of his lips, he tears your blouse open and pushes you against his desk. You groan as the wood hits your lower back but the pain fades quickly as he starts attacking your neck with harsh sucks. You grab his biceps while he struggles to remove his blazer with haste. You moan softly when he slides his leg in between yours, pushing up your pencil skirt and making contact with your more-sensitive areas.

"Mr. Jeon," you moan as you start desperately riding his thigh, using his strong muscles as support as you grind up and down his thigh.

"That's it babygirl," he whispers in your ear, gently biting your skin which adds to the overall erotic feeling.

As you start to grind your body faster and faster Jungkook quickly removes his leg which pulls a whine out of you. He quickly replaces it with his fingers that slide up and down your garment.

"Wet already? We haven't even gotten started," he says deviously but it's hard to respond to him when He has you throwing your head back in Pleasure. "You'll be dripping by the time I'm done with your body," he threatens. You whimper at his words as he slips his finger underneath your black lace and his cold fingers make contact with your pulsing clit. You practically scream when your body contracts with pleasure. His fingers move In hypnotizing circles and you can hear the sounds of your juices flooding your panties. Jungkook roughly grasps your hair and forces you to look him in the eyes as you feel your first climax coming.  Your breath starts to hitch and your chest rises and fall as at An unbearable pace, the way his fingers rapidly torture your body pushes you so close.

"Oh god! I'm gonna-"

and just when you were about to come, a piercing ringing stops all motions and you groan In frustration. Jungkook is also obviously frustrated as he releases a huff. He removes his fingers from your panties as you climb off his desk and straighten your clothing. Unfortunately, you couldn't sew on the buttons that Jungkook tore off.

Mr. Jeon leans over to his computor and he sighs, "I forgot I had a video meeting with the other CEOs." Quickly, he brushes through his hair with his fingers and straightens his tie in an attempt to look somewhat put together. He answers the video call as he takes a seat and you hand him his blazer from outside the camera.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Min, Mr. Kim, Mr. Jung, Mr. Park, Mr. Kim," Mr, Jeon greets them all as he slides both of his arms inside the sleeves of his blazer.

"Woah! Looks like you're hungover," Mr. Park teases.

"I wish," he replies which was true, anything could be better than being horny in a meeting.

You begin to walk away to let your boss attend to his meeting but he tightly grabs your wrist and you turn around in shock. Outside of the camera view, he pulls you to the side of his desk and after knowing him for so long, you knew you shouldn't move.

"We need to talk about the stock market," Mr. Kim begins, not having the patience to deal with the youngers argument.

They go on and on talking about the stock prices and marketing strategies and ultimately you fade from interest. Your mind boggles as you fiddle with the pens he keeps at his desk. You only snap back into the world when you feel a hand being placed on your inner thigh. Your eyes widen when you start to Feel the large palm sliding its way upwards. You knew he was risky but this might be the most wild thing he has ever done. You grab his wrist to stop him but once he shoots you a darting glare, you retract immediately.

"Yes, Mr. Jung, I agree and I can get my marketing department on that," Jungkook says calmly, if only they knew. His fingers dance on your inner thigh and he pulls out his hand to show you the obvious string of wetness that has been leaking out of your body which he had collected on your leg. He shoots you a devilishly smirk that only you were familiar with before he dives back in and you throw your head back that you have to cover your mouth with your hand to avoid from making noise.

He pulls your panties to the side and glides his middle finger between your lips. The cold air hits your body and mixed with your wetness, it shocks your body. Your Legs are already trembling that you have to use his desk to balance yourself. Without warning, he plunges his finger into you and you hunch over with a heavy breath.

"What was that?" Someone asks, but Jungkook plays it cool and pretends he hasn't heard anything as he continues to relentlessly move his finger in and out of you. Unlike yourself, his fingers were long enough to rub against the area that made your stomach clench and he definitely knew that area well. He moves slowly at first, savoring that way you whimper when his fingers curl and release. Once in a while, he would quickly pull out to only insert his finger twice as fast. He knew that always made you gasp but seeing you squirm was such a turn on that he was willing to risk being caught.

You start to move your hips in order to try to speed up the action but Jungkook refuses to lose control. He takes his hand out from your lips to slap your inner thigh lightly. You obey without hesitation, straightening your upper body and attempting to calm your chest. His palm leaves tingles on your skin as he easily slips his middle finger right back in your tight hole.

"Taxes...refund.....target market..." words are coming out of your head as fast as you can hear them. You couldn't figure out how Jungkook was maintaining so much focus in his meeting but you couldn't care less.

Jungkook was somehow still composed despite his throbbing bulge. He was so turned on by the way your nails were digging holes into his desk and the way your legs were trembling, barely strong enough to support yourself. You looked so ravished, and he was proud of his handiwork. Beads of sweat were forming on your forehead, your hair was nearly out of its hair tie and your shirt was torn and disheveled.

He plunges a second finger in and you tighten around his finger instinctively. No matter how many times he filled you up, you never managed to loosen up as even with his strong arms he was having a hard time maintaining his pace with the tight fit. He starts to speed up his fingers and begins to pound you harder. With every time he plunges into you, his palm slightly rubs your clit which only adds to the sensation.

Your hips start to jerk into his palm and he knows you're close. You bite your lip in order to stop yourself from screaming as you're approacing your high. You whimper, begging Jungkook to let you finish. Finally deciding you have had enough, his fingers start drilling into you at an unbearable pace. You start clenching around his fingers but that doesn't stop him from pounding into that one area that would normally make you scream. You were so close and it only took

one

more....

"For gods sake Jungkook, are you even listening to our meeting while finger fucking your secretary?"

oh no.

For being called out, Mr. Jeon seemed surprisingly calm. "Oh, I didn't think you had noticed." Your face is burning with red and your breath hitches. "I'm just having a little fun, Seokjin, relax," he laughs. Judging by the informalities, it seems as if the top corporate CEOs were closer than you had previously thought.

"Let's see this secretary of yours anyways," someone requests from the computor. You didn't know If it was possible but your face felt as if it were on fire. There was no way you were about to show yourself after getting caught having a midday sex session by some of the most power men in the country. However, Jungkook cocks his head and he nodded in approval.

"What?" You mouth, but you already knew it was futile to argue when he shoots you his signature stare. You release a shaky breath and in a hurry, you comb your hair with your fingers, straighten out your hiked up skirt, and attempt to cover most of your body with your ripped shirt by clutching the fabric tightly. Jungkook gently grabs your wrist and pulls you to stand Besides his chair in front of his desktop where awaited you six well dressed men at their own desks.

"H-hello sirs," you stutter softly, taking a bow.

Different welcomes are said towards you but none of them smile, they all stare at you intently however you avoid to make eye contact.

"What's your name cutie?" One of them asks you.

You look over to Jungkook before he nods his head, signaling the okay. "F/N L/N," you mutter, hardly audible.

"So Y/N...How was it?" Another one asks.

"Taehyung!" Someone scolds him and the guy laughs nervously.

"Just curious, I mean, how good can it be to be doing it during a meeting, Am I right?" The one known as Taehyung explains himself. He shrugs carelessly and you can tell that he was a type of man to speak his mind and was overall carefree.

"Well it was um pretty- um very good- sir," you answer honestly, gulping to swallow your embarrassment.

"Let me ask a better question Tae. Have you finished?" Another asks, his hands coming to a clasp at the center on his chest as he leans back.

"Finished?" You hesitatingly ask.

"Ya know, Finished. Cum." You questioned how well the seven actually knew each other as things were getting very personal and yet nonetheless none of them seemed to be minding where things were heading.

You bite the inside of your cheek as you head falls to the ground and you nod a small 'no'. You were hoping the conversation would end there and you could go back to your desk- sure you would be needy but it would definitely beat feeling as small as a grape.

"You haven't?! Darling, that's unacceptable."

"My women cum within minutes."

"sounds about right from Jungkook."

They're all muttering and some poking fun at the youngest but for 'having fun,' Jungkook wasn't participating much.

Jungkook is starting to get peeved as you see the quiver of his left eyebrow. Through all the commotion, he interjects. "Trust me, she would have if-"

"Please Jungkook, such a young boy still," someone teased him. Usually, Jungkook had very thick skin but something about this conversation was making him a little more jittery. His fingers were tapping on his arm rest and the sounds of his nails biting the plastic seemed to ring in the air. His eyes close in frustration and you could hear mumbling underneath his breath.

"I bet I could show you a good time baby doll. If Jungkook isn't enough, which he doesn't seem to be, then I definitely have a place for you on my-"

"That's it!" He snapped. Jungkook stands up and abruptly tugs your skirt down to your ankles with one swift motion, leaving you in your black panties in front of the camera.

"Mr. J- ah!" You yelp when he slaps your bare cheek. You attempt to turn around but he roughly grabs your wrists, to keep you in place. He removes his tie to knot your wrists together behind your back all while mumbling something underneath his breath. "Ill show you how to please a girl."

For a moment, Jungkook seemed to be in his own world and he had but one job in mind. He seemed to be so focused and the rest of the world, including you, Were just objects to help him meet his goal. He grunts when finishes his knot and tugs it to pull you against him. You stumble around but there wasn't much time to regain your balance when his palm forcefully pushes your upper body against his own leather chair so you were standing with your backside in the air and unfortunately- in front of the camera. You groan when your body hits the surface but it's hard to focus on the pain when Jungkook was furiously attacking your body and you were nearly naked in front of six powerful men- not to mention, men you didn't even know of.

Before you had time to process anything that was happening, Jungkook dives at your body. He pulls your panties to the side, secretly admiring how soaked the fabric already was. He takes a long drawn out lick all the way from your clit down to your entrance and you shiver with your limited movement. "Oh god," you mumble to yourself. His hands roughly grabs your ass and to create more room, allowing his tongue to lick delicately around your rim.

Your hands are fumbling behind your back, desperate to brace yourself with something but your hands are- literally tied. His tongue switches from long agonizing licks to a rapid pace that made you whimper. Despite being somewhat worn out, you were still very aware that you had to keep quiet, to keep from further embarrassing yourself.

He sucks on your bud harshly, swirling his muscle over and over. He was basically lapping at your juices and his warm muscle gliding over your skin sent tingles down your body. He flattens his muscle to flick your bud relentlessly, almost driving you to your edge. He easily glides past your wetness to insert his tongue into your hole and you instinctively clench around it. At first, he starts slow, allowing him to explore every crevice that allowed. He grabs your thighs to stop the shaking as he speeds up his pace. He alternated between flattening his tongue, to rounding it out to keep you on your toes.

A knot begins to form in your stomach and Jungkook feels the way your hips start to jerk. Knowing you're about to reach your high, His hand moves in between your legs to rub your clit in painful circles. His cold fingers against your sensitive bud adds to the sensation of being tortured by his skillful tongue and relentless fingers.

"Scream for me," He demands.

"But-"

"I don't care." It was like all he needed right now was validation In his ability but you didn't seem to mind. He immediately goes back in to insert his tongue inside your body on top of the constant torture of your clit. The way his tongue licked your walls clean was driving you crazy. You were right on the edge but when Jungkook pinches your Bud, it throws you over. You scream so loudly from being denied two others orgasms that you were sure your coworkers knew what was going on. Your high washes over you like a wave, causing you to desperately grasp the air as you feel the endorphins run throughout your blood.

Jungkook continues to assault your body until your hips stop jerking in his palm. He pulls away satisfied by the way you were quivering and almost knocked out, lips glossy from your juices. His breath hs nearly as heavy as yours and his eyes glow with a sense of mischievness. He wasn't close to being done.

While you're catching your breath, Jungkook pulls your panties down but you're too exasperated to care. He pulls you up by the tie on your wrist and swipes some papers off his desk.  He pushes you up against the desk and you get the message to hop on. Once you have your body on, You prop yourself up by your forearms and Jungkook places his hands on your knees to forcefully pull your legs apart.

He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock and although you've seen it multiple times, it still makes you quiver imagining it deep inside your body. He unbuttons the top few buttons of his shirt just so you get a glimpse of his well defined muscles. You practically melt and moan when you stare at Jungkook, the way his hair dangles from his forehead, the way his muscles are framed by his shirt, and the way he licks his lips.

He slides his cock up and down your slit to slick himself before entering and you moan in pleasure. "Oh god," you mumble.

He leans down to your ear and lightly bites the curve of it. "Do you want it?"

You furiously shake your head, desperate for his body to touch yours. All you wanted right now was to grab him and tear his shirt off but he had his ways of controlling you.

"How badly do you want it?" He whispers, again, sliding his cock to tease your clit.

"A-a lot," you reply quietly, aching to be touched again.

"Look at them." He demands and you hesitate to do so. He aligns his muscle to your entrance and you whimper. "You want me to fuck you in front of them? You want them all to see how you fall apart when I bang you into this desk and how desperate you look?"

Theyre all staring at you intently, bitingly their lips and running their hands through their hair as the young anticipate your answer. You have so many things running through your head but Jungkook's deep and seductive voice overshadows all of your self control. You throw caution to the wind, making eye contact with your boss. "Please, I need you Mr. Jeon," you beg and he didn't hesitate to react.

Jungkook immediately pounds into you and you arch your back in part pleasure and part pain. He didn't leave time for you to adjust as he quickly pulls his hips back to only reinsert himself with the same amount of force. He places one hand on your hip to pin you down while his other hand comes to your bra, grabbing it at its center to pull it down and exposing your chest.

He licks his lips in admiration for the way your breast would bounce every time he thrusted forward. Moans are flooding out of your mouth with ease and Jungkook grunts in responses. You were trying to avoid the thought but the idea of having six handsome men watching you being ravished by your boss, crying desperately for more, made your stomach churn in excitement.

Jungkook continues to pound you into his desk and you cry out when he hits a certain spot deep inside you. He smirk softly in realization and relentlessly hits that spot over and over again until he has your body shaking underneath him. He leans down so take one of your nipples into his mouth. His tongue circling around your bud and flicking at its sensitivity while his other hand roughly plays with the other. He sucks it in deeply before releasing it with a pop that made you softly groan.

"If y-you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum a-agin," you say weakly.

"Do it, cum in front of all of them. Show them how well I fuck you," he growls in your ear and your stomach curls when he slaps your clit. You begin to tighten around him and he knows you're close. He was beginning to reach his edge too. From time to time, he would glance at the computor screen and he just knew they were all as turned on as him but knowing he was the only one who could touch you like this and make you cry like this made him want to pound you until everyone knew you were his.

It was futile to try to stop the moans that were slipping out of your body. Unknowing to it's possibility, Jungkook begins thrusting even faster And you cry out in response. Your body began to fill with this feeling of familiarity. Jungkook comes to suck at your neck, leaving black and blue bruises which calms your nerves but only adds to The building knot in your stomach. Your eyes begin to roll back as you're washed over with pleasure. Your body beings to pulse and your hips jerk into his. However, Jungkook continues to thrust you through your orgasm despite the tightness and your body pulsing around him makes it so hard for him not to come right then and there.

When your orgasm fades, Jungkook is still relentlessly pounding into your body, chasing his high and your oversensitivity overwhelms you. You attempt to push him away but you forget that your hands are bound behind you. You squirm a bit but his large palms easily force your hips to stay in place. He begins to use your body for his own pleasure, preferring deep and harsh thrusts and he ignore some your begs And pleads. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. His long black hair dangles perfectly around his face as he begins to swear underneath his breath. His hands begin to clench your hips tightly, nails digging into your skin. With one more powerful thrust, you feel a hot liquid soak your insides.

Jungkook lets out a deep and satisfied groan before he loosens his grip and finally opens his eyes. He pulls out of your slit and you moan slightly at this stimulation while his seeds are dripping out of you, pouring the leftovers onto the desk. He chuckles slightly and you weakly return the gesture.

"Oh god," you whisper, more than slightly exasperated.

Once you've calmed down, Jungkook helps you to step off his desk and gently unties the garment around your wrists. Realizing that his associates were still watching, he grabs his blazer and covers your body.

"So gentlemen," Jungkook says, forcing you to face the camera as he wraps his arms around you from behind and resting his chin on your shoulder. You fumble with the piece of clothing, looking at your screen to make sure nothing was peeking out.

Someone clears his throat, rubbing the back of his neck, "Well, good meeting. Now, I have some...other things to attend to."

"Yes, hm I need to attend to some private business as well," Another agrees. Eventually, all the men leave and the screen turns black, leaving you and Jungkook on the office. He kisses your cheek delicately and you hum quietly in response.

"You okay baby?"

You only nod, being too tired to do anything else.

"Sorry, I don't know what got over me," he says worried.

"No it's okay. I-I well enjoyed it." You turn away, embarrassed by the unusual turn of events. He chucks in response out of amusement, glad that you enjoyed it as much as he did.

"Take the rest of the day off, babe. I'm meeting with friends for drinks after work so don't stay up."

He turns you around to give you one more passionate and deep kiss while he pulls you towards his body by the small on your back. You struggle to walk to gather your clothes as you do your best to look somewhat composed. You were just going to hope you didn't run into people on your way out because with one look at you, there was no doubt what you had just done.

"I love you." He whispers, grabbing your hand and placing a peck on your forehead.

"I love you too, Kookie," you smile which made his heart melt in adoration.

"Not in the office," he whines, afraid the nickname will catch on but you could only laugh at his cute and charming nature.

_____

It was late at night by the time you heard the door of the bedroom creaking open. You were half asleep, being very exhausted considering the day you had. You heard footsteps which could only be Jungkook and you could just imagine him hanging up his blazer and unbuttoning his shirt. You dozed back to sleep but woke up when you feel the bed shift and strong arms that wrap around your body. His bare cheek presses against your back and his warmth immediately floods onto you.

"Baby?" He hums.

You groan in response which was enough to let him know you were awake.

"I was talking to the boys tonight and they really liked what they saw. What's do you say they come over sometime and try it out for themselves?"

PT. 2? ;))

check out my other works on my profile!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 95 15
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
42.6K 798 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
5.9K 140 4
You are in your last year at JJK University and fall for the new young and hot finances professor, Kento Nanami. (Lots of sexual tension bestie) If t...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...