Eแดœแด˜สœแดส€ษชแด€ | ๐‘‡๐พ

By somuchBTS

โ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐˜ผ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐™„๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐Ÿฆ‹

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

17.1K 884 385
By somuchBTS

(18+ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ)
_________________________________________

>( 𝟏 Yᴇᴀʀ Lᴀᴛᴇʀ )
21st of October, 2022.

The Glistening Moonlight illuminated the Otheriwse Dark night along with the Numerous Gleaming Candles that adorned the Fabricated Structure which was to behold a Very Pious Ceremony.

Normally, A Wedding Ceremony would take place in the most Extravagant of Banquets with Countless spectators and the finest of delicacies and decorations.
It was justified as A wedding should be special and Memorable.

-But What may be very special to many,
Might not interest those who look at life a little differently, People who like to search for beauty in Minscule things and continue being ignorant to materialistic happiness.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't want their wedding to replicate the Lavish, Exquisite Weddings that were extremely common in the privileged side of South Korea.

The blinding spark of Silver laced Invitations, Gold plated Cutlery and Diamond adorned Chandeliers were not the pinnacles the love they shared stood on, They didn't want to indulge in a School of thought that didn't express their credentials and beliefs.

So, The Large Chandeliers were replaced by Delicate Candles.
Diamonds and Pearls were overshadowed by Fragrant flowers and the Closed Banquet bled into An Temporary wedding stage on the Glimmering Beach somewhere in the Exterior of Seoul.

The Crashing of the waves and the Sound of the refreshing wind served as An orchestra as the The Moonlight fell upon the Beautiful Aisle making it glisten and appear even more Bewitching than it already was.

Instead of Inviting Numerous Guests that didn't give a single fuck about their Well-Being but would have attended Just because of Jungkook's status,
The Young Couple kept the wedding extremely Exclusive and only invited people who's vibe matched their own.

Taehyung's Heart was beating erratically as he awaited for his turn to Walk down the aisle and into Jungkook's inviting arms.
There wasn't any Nervousness or Anxiety bubbling in his stomach rather it was Excitement that was overriding his system.

This was Everything he ever desired,
He couldn't begin to fathom how blessed he must be by the Heavens to be able to marry the love of his life.
-But Taehyung had earned these blessings, He has earned his 'happily Ever After.'

Taehyung played with his Engagement Ring out of impatience, This was Unarguably one of the most unforgettable nights of his life along with the very Night on which Jungkook had asked him to be his Partner for life.

The twinkle in Jungkook's eyes when he Nervously stuttered the Proposal and The Mesmerizing smile that Ghosted Jungkook's lips after Taehyung had ecstatically Agreed to spend his life with him would always Haunt Taehyung's mind.

Love is such a Terrifyingly Beautiful phenomenon.

Namjoon would do the Honor of walking Taehyung down the aisle and the latter wouldn't have it any other way, In someway Taehyung's life mingled with Jungkook's because of Namjoon and his persistent behavior.

-And for that Taehyung would always be in His Elder brother's debt.

❝Taehyung!❞
Namjoon's deep voice rasped as he made his way into Taehyung's car which was parked just outside the beach.

❝The Wedding Bells have rung, Tae.❞
Namjoon Teased, taking his younger brother's hand in his own.

Taehyung's eyes gleamed as he stepped out of the car and admired his brother's dimpled smile that he had not inherited, Namjoon was always so warm and Homey, He had guided Taehyung like a second parent after father's demise.

❝I hope this spark In your eyes never dims, Be happy, Tae. ❞
Namjoon whispered, embracing Taehyung who clutched his brother harder, Taehyung's eyes brimmed with tears but he tried not to let them escape.

❝Thankyou, Hyung.❞
Taehyung whispered, burying his face in Namjoon's neck.

❝Now, Don't go all hysterical on me.❞
Nmajoon mused, wiping Taehyung's traitor tears and guiding him towards the Aisle.

Each step Taehyung took towards the Beautiful aisle, he could feel his bright future alongside Jungkook nearer.
He was elated as his eyes raked over the beaming faces of his friends and the path illuminated by candles.

Taehyung's eyes fell upon his Groom and his jaw almost dropped to the floor.
Jungkook looked Hellishly Handsome,
Like a wave of sins that would drown Taehyung into an Ocean of ecstacy.

Jungkook's raven hair were glistening under the Moonlight as the Divine suit he wore looked Tailor made to fit his sculpted body.
The Shades of Royal blue and white complemented Jungkook's fair skin as
delicate Chains dangled over his exposed chest making Taehyung fall in love with him all over again.

Jungkook's eyes were Tranfixed on his Taehyung, He almost wolf whistled at the outrageously stunning appearance of his husband but contained himself fearing Jin's anger as the older wouldn't tolerate any absurdity during the wedding.

Taehyung resembled a Stunning prince,
The white suit and the black fitting shirt were complimenting his alluring body and flawless tanned skin Exquisitely.
His fluffy black locks were falling over the younger's forehead tempting Jungkook to run his fingers through them, Such a Captivating sight.

Taehyung stood parallel to Jungkook on the aisle as the priest began his Preachings, The two lover's eyes never wavered from each other as they communicated through the language of love which their bodies had memorized.

The Desire and ecstacy pooling their hearts heightened with every heartbeat resulting in Taehyung looking away due to the newly found shyness but Jungkook was growing dangerously impatient and couldn't bear the thought of being so close to Taehyung but not being able to touch him.

❝Can You hurry the Fuck up!❞
Jungkook growled at the priest who was taken aback by the crudeness of the youngman.

Jungkook earned a smack on the head by Jin who was standing besides him.
Jin who was married to Namjoon for two whole years served as a parental figure for Jungkook's reckless self.

❝Will you have this Man to be your Husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?❞
The priest asked, clearing his throat.

❝In the name of God, I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till Death do us Apart.❞
Jungkook recited his vows which Seokjin and Taehyung had forced him to memorize.

❝Will you have this Man to be your Husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?❞
The priest aimed the Question towards Taehyung with a kind smile as the younger has nothing but polite to him.

❝ In the name of God, I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook,to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until Death do us apart.❞
Taehyung's eyes never left Jungkook's as he felt tears sting his eyes, not tears of grief but intense happiness.

❝You now Pronounce you Husbands,
You may kiss the Groom.❞
The priest proclaimed, making Jungkook smile bright than the moon.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands and pulled him towards himself, wrapping his arms around The younger's petit waist and claimed those tinted lips that have been tempting him since Taehyung had walked in.

Taehyung's arms wrapped Jungkook's neck, allowing the younger to deepen the kiss as Cheers and Hollers from their friends failed to reach their ears,
All they knew was each other and the love they shared.

As the cheers and Hollers died down,
The Newly married couple found each other in A Nearby hotel's room drowning in passion and urgency.
Sparks flew and Firewoks erupted as they devoured each each other.

Jungkook's hand was wrapped gently around Taehyung's delicate neck as the older's tongue ravished Taehyung's mouth and explored the wet craven claiming it as his own once anymore.

Jungkook's hand left Taehyung's neck and grabbed his free hands pinning them above his head, leaving the Younger on his mercy.

Taehyung moaned and whimpered helplessly as Jungkook's tongue teased his hardened nipples, the older's sharp teeth grazing the sensitive area making Taehyung moan loudly.

Jungkook's free hand slipped under Taehyung's Boxers making the younger's eyes widen in anticipation.
The older's body was hovering over Taehyung's petit one, Having absolute control over him.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's hardened member inciting a groan from Taehyung, Jungkook flicked his wrist as he Taehyung's member twitched under his hold.
He roughly pumped Taehyung's length as the Younger moaned uncontrollably.

Jungkook halted his actions not allowing Taehyung to cum, his hands slipped out of Taehyung's boxers as the Younger peered over at him through his thick eyelashes, desperately asking for release that was denied to him.

❝So Greedy.❞
Jungkook growled, trailing one of his long, slender fingers down Taehyung's face, Relasing the younger's captive hands from his hold.

❝J-jungkook Ah, please!❞
Taehyung begged, his free hand tugging at Jungkook's raven locks.

❝Please what, Doll?❞
Jungkook teased, finding pleasure in Taehyung's desperate tactics.

❝Please Fuck me, P-please.❞
Taehyung was aware of how pathetic he sounded but he couldn't bring himself to care.

Jungkook growled ripping Taehyung's boxers off his body and turning the boy around roughly making a Yelp come out of his mouth, Taehyung's face was buried into the soft pillow as his ass was on display for Jungkook to marvel on.

Taehyung screamed as Jungkook entered one of his long fingers inside Taehyung's wet hole.

❝So fucking Tight.❞
Jungkook groaned under his breath, before inserting the second finger.

Taehyung squirmed around the bed as cries and moans left his mouth.
Jungkook thrusted his slender fingers in and out of Taehyung's Tight hole preparing the boy for his dick but pulled them out before Taehyung could cum.

❝J-Jungkook Ah!❞
Taehyung moaned, desperately wanting his release but being denied once again.

❝it's Hyung to you!❞
Jungkook growled, Spanking Taehyung's ass roughly resulting in an Angry red mark to imprint on the Soft flesh.

❝Hyung..❞
Taehyung choked out, feeling tears brim his eyes.

Jungkook got rid of his boxers as his hardened member stood tall and proud between his legs, screaming for attention.

❝Suck.❞
Jungkook demanded, holding his fingers before Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung took the fingers in his mouth, swirling his tongue around them, wetting Jungkook's digits.
When Jungkook felt that the fingers were wet enough, he pulled them out of Taehyung mouth and rubbed the Saliva over his dick to substitute as Lube.

Jungkook aligned himslef to Taehyung's wet entrance, slowly entering his tip inside Taehyung's hole.
Taehyung's hands clasped the white sheets as a painful scream left his lips but was swallowed by the fabric of the pillow.

Jungkook rammed rest of himself into Taehyung roughly loosing his sense of rationality and giving into his animalistic instincts,
Like a predator devouring his prey.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung to adjust to his length as whimpers and moans left the Younger's mouth, His tears dampening the pillow.

Jungkook kept his pace steady at first waiting for Taehyung's approval,
His hand was placed on Taehyung's back keeping the boy in place.

❝F-faster.❞
Taehyung moaned, his nails digging into the bedsheets.

Jungkook flet a wave of animosity crash over him as he flipped Taehyung on his back and raised one of his long, tanned legs over his shoulder allowing him to go deeper and faster.

Jungkook pounded into Taehyung at an inhumane pace as the boy screamed and moaned helplessly, Jungkook abused the younger's prostate repeatedly as his dick went deeper than ever inside of Taehyung.

Skin slapping against each other echoed throughout the room as Taehyung's moans and Jungkook's groans and grunts bounced off the wall.

Jungkook slapped Taehyung's thigh as the younger's eyes rolled back feeling the familiar sensation built up again as Taehyung came all over him and Jungkook without a warning.

Taehyung breathed erratically as Jungkook continued to thrust powerfully inside him, chasing his own orgasm, Overstimulation caused Taehyung to moan even louder and dig his nails into Jungkook's tatted arms.

With a Deep, throaty Growl Jungkook released his seed deep inside Taehyung,
Tainting his body once again.
He pulled away and admired the masterpiece that was Kim Taehyung.

Sweat laced Taehyung's alluring body,
A bouquet of red Hickeys trailed down from his neck to his torso marking him as Jungkook's, his eyes were shut tightly as he calmed his erratic heartbeat.
Jungkook's cum was dripping down his marked thighs and Jungkook fell in love all over again.

Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung's face claiming his lips in a soft, sensual kiss which was unlike the passionate, rough kisses they shared before.
Jungkook kissed the tattoo on Taehyung's neck as his eyes pooled with love.

❝I love you.❞
Jungkook whispered, nuzzling his face into Taehyung's neck.

❝I love you too.❞
Taehyung whispered, running his hands through Jungkook's soft hair.

❝I'm so fucking happy.❞
Jungkook said, pressing his lips on Taehyung's knuckles.

❝Me too.❞
Taehyung mumbled, resting his head on Jungkook's strong shoulder and sighing in content.

❝I never thought that It was possible to be so utterly and deeply in love with somebody's everything.❞
Taehyung whispered, tracing the outline of Jungkook's tattoos.

❝-But then I met you and Everything Just made sense, Everything with you is so effortless, so natural as If I was made for you and you were made for me.❞
Taehyung completed, feeling a smile break out on his face.

❝Must be Fate, Huh?❞
Jungkook said, pressing a kiss on Taehyung's cheek.

❝Must be Fate.❞
Taehyung agreed as they both cuddled Into each other's warm embrace and drifted into Content slumber.

How pious, How Beautiful, How Tempting to be the cause of Someone's
Euphoria.

~𝙁𝙞𝙣~

I'm Emotional, I'll miss writing this book, Epilogue soon :(
I hope you all have enjoyed the Journey and Thankyou for all the love and support!
Please Vote :)
Stay safe and have a great dayyy
-S🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.6K 59
๐”—'๐”„๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ: '๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ...' (๐”—๐”ž๐”ข๐”จ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ) แด€ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ส แด›สœแด€แด› แดแดแด แด‡๊œฑ ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡๊œฑแด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€๊œฑแด›, แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แด€ ส™แดส, ษดแด€แดแด‡แด… แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แด...
234K 9.6K 35
๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ. ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„...
256K 9.8K 52
๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ด๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น, ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
104K 1.5K 40
Here to republish for the 5th time...yay. โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ MY BOOKS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY! This book will contain any and many ship of BTS. Feel fr...