Romanoff's daughter

By dancerCat296

Athena Brown is a 14 year old SHIELD agent. She was adopted by her abusive father at the age of five and was... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

A/N and Character Info

7.1K 83 3
By dancerCat296

If you are wondering this account is dancercat29/mine new account. So, don't be concerned! I was locked out of my other account and I can't fix it, so I have to rewrite my other books, but! I didn't like how some of them turned out anyway so I guess it was for the best!

Name: Athena Brown/Romanoff
Age: 15 (later on is 16-ish)
Powers: telekinesis- Athena can use blue energy to fight off villains. She can make weapons out of the energy. She's like Eleven from Stranger Things (highly suggest it). When she is sing to much of her power her nose starts to bleed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 64 14
Thalia Stark or walker she goes by either was five years old when her mother died and she was forced to live with her father Tony stark who she barel...
2.2K 77 15
This story follows a 24 year old girl named, Angel. She is a shield agent like here best friend, Natasha. She helped out the Avengers in the battle o...
149K 4.4K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...
132K 2K 23
(Rewriting/Editing In Progress) Athena Brown is a 14 year old SHIELD agent. She was adopted by her abusive father at the age of five and was saved by...