What's in our Destiny...

By priyankashaurya

Infront of TOWER BRIDGE, london Mahir gives rose to bela.. Mahir - I love you... Bela- I love you too... B... More

New story + suggestion!!
Prologue!!
Start of new phase!!
Falling in love!!
Love blossoms!!
New life with dark past!!
Pain!! Love!! Destiny!!
New phase in bela's life!!
Behir face off!!
Reunion or destiny?
Last episode - ending or beginning!!
Epilogue!!

Return of dark past!!

427 74 25
By priyankashaurya

Mahir reaches mumbai...

Mahira was happy seeing him.. She hugs him happily..

Mahira takes mahir to there mom..

Mahir- hi mom..
Mom - oh mahir u came.. Come sit..

Mahirs mom was sumitra step mom of mahir and mahira.... And biological mom of suyash...

Sumitra starts her fake drama...
Sumi - Mahir I know u don't consider me like your real mom.. But I know.. I nurtured you and took care of u from childhood...

Mahir looks on,
Sumi comes and sits beside mahir...

Sumi holds mahir hands..

Mahir- mahir.. They know where do u live in London.. What u do.... I m afraid for u mahir... I m really tensed for u... Only you can solve this problem mahir..

Mahir looks on...
He stands up and starts leaving..

Sumi - mahir.. Plzzz don't ruin my name...

Mahir hears it...

"" hearing his mothers wish... Mahir was startled... Again mahir got caged inside his family trap.. Otherside.. Suyash took bela to some unknown place.. ""

Bela and suyash comes out of car..

Bela- where did u brought me.. What is the surprise..

Suyash- come u will get to know..

Bela gets calls from mahir she is about to pick it..

But suyash snatches her phone..

Suyash- don't pick up the call.. Or the surprise will be destroyed..

Bela looks on...

Bela and suyash enter the building...

In the room yuvi was sitting with some girl..

As bela enters yuvi looks on.. Bela was confused...

Yuvi stands up..
Yuvi- ohoooo let me see who is the girl who mesmerized our mahir..

He come near bela and puts his hands on her shoulder.. Bela jerks his hands.. And looks at suyash.. Who was looking down guilty..

Yuvi- don't be scared.. Come.. Sit..

Bela sits on sofa.. Yuvi sits opposite to her..

Yuvi- so bela... The person whom you love with your whole heart.. How much do u know him...

Bela was confused..

Bela- what do u mean?

Yuvi- means.. Till now you we're in imaginary world.. So now come back to real world... And see who the real mahir is..

Yuvi comes and sit beside bela.. And turns the laptop towards her...

A vedio starts playing...
******

In vedio

******

Mahir and yuvi and others men from there family reaches a place.. Where eid celebration was arranged.. Another family comes they we're khan family.. Same men who we're eyeing them in London.. Was also there he is Abdul khan...

Both families wish each other eid Mubarak... They we're good friends...

Eid celebration starts... They all dances..

After that.. They all sit for dinner... Both the families sits together...

Abdul khan father rashid khan tells him something through actions..

Abdul understand..

Abdul- I want to say something...

Mahir asks him to say.. Abdul proposes for a business deal.. Of real estate company.... It was of plot of mahir and suyash father..
Suyash gets angry.. That how can they take decision without informing them... As it was precious to them...

Mahir- sorry Abdul that plot is fixed for international security agency.. And its out father dream...

Abdul doesn't agrees.. Both the families starts getting angry... Mahir was confused how to handle the situation..

Suyash was losing his cool..
Suyash- how dare u... That is our fathers dream... I will not let u do it..

Someone from Abdul family shoots towards suyash angrily..
Mahir pushes him to save him.. And gets shot.. In reflex he also shots back.. But Abdul father come in front and he gets shot...

Mahir was shocked...

Rashid khan dies on spot.. Yuvi takes mahir with him.. Mahir was still in shock..

Vedio ends..
*********

Bela was shocked to see the vedio...
Yuvi- mahir killer rashid khan... In that 20 minutes meeting friendship of 20 years got ruined due to mahir... But finally after trying so much I m able to solve the problem between two families... But there is only one problem coming in between...

Bela looks on..

Bela- me??

Yuvi- yes... U bela u... U r problem coming in between them...so I m saying u to leave mahir.. And live ur own life..

Bela looks on shocked...
Bela turns to suyash..
Bela- suyash.. What he is saying..
Yuvi gets angry and pulls her to face him..

Yuvi - look at me when I m talking...
Bela gets scared..

Yuvi- khans know where mahir leaves who he do.. With whom he stays everything.. So its better for u to go away from mahir.. It will be safe for u..

Bela is shocked..

Yuvi - forget him..

Bela- I want to hear it from mahir..

Yuvi- no need.. I don't want to see u near mahir nor in mumbai.. Never ever...

Bela cries..

Bela- I... I m pregnant..

Yuvi- I know..

Bela looks on shocked.. She looks at suyash..

Yuvi- that's why I have arranged everything...

Yuvi calls someone..

Few doctors comes downstairs.. Bela looks one shocked.. The doctors forcefully takes bela with them...
Bela shouts for help..
Suyash tries to stop.. But yuvi slaps him hard.

Yuvi and the girl leaves.... Saying suyash to drop bela to her home once abortion completes..

Suyash sits down in shock..

Inside.. The doctors is about to give injection to bela.. Bela shouts.. She kicks the doctor.. And struggles.. And finally gets out..

She runs out...

The story returns to starting.. From where it started... Shown in first epi.. I hope u remember...

Bela runs on streets of london... In fear..

Suyash follows her and ask her to stop..

Bela runs.. And suddenly gets hit by a car..

She falls down unconscious... Suyash is shocked..

********

Meher was shocked reading this..

She was also teary eyes..
Meher turns the page.. And is shocked to read the title of the chapter-"" pain""

********
In mumbai..

Mahir with the family and khan family is sees sitting for a meeting.. Mahir was lost in bela thoughts..

The leader of the society gives the solution that to solve the matter mahir have to marry khan family daughter...

Suni agrees..

Mahir was shocked.. And shouts that he doesn't accept this.. And leaves from. there..

Be comes on terrace in frustration...

A girl sees mahir from corner.. And smiles seeing mahir... She clicks mahirs' pics hiding..

"" pragati.. Daughter of khans... The day from when pragati learned about what love is... From that day.. For her mahir is everything.... She loves mahir..since childhood... But.. After seeing mahir after so many years... Pragati was confused.. Was she seeing her love.. Or the murder of her father""

Yuvi comes to mahir... He tries to convince mahir.. But mahir doesnt listens to him... And decides to go back to london... But yuvi informs him that he revealed everything to bela... Mahir gets angry..

They see pragati seeing them and stops..

Mahir leaves from there angrily... Pragati looks on...

Otherside in london..

doctor was checking bela.. Suyash was also present...

Doctors informs everything was good.. Baby was also fine.. Bela was reliefed..

But she was crying holding her belly.. ... Suyash looks on...

Suyash goes to leave doctor... While coming back.. Suyash gets call from yuvi..

Yuvi- the girl eloped.. How could u be so irresponsible suaysh..

Suyash - while eloping she had net with an accident..

Bela looks on shocked as he is informing everything...

Yuvi-very good... Now what's the news..

Suyash- doctor had seen her.. She had suffered miscarriage..

Bela looks on shocked as why did he lie..

Yuvi- great then...

Suyash cuts the call..

He comes to bela..
Suyash- bela di.. Doctor has asked u to take care of yourself..

Bela- when will mahir return..

Suyash- he will never return..
Bela looks on shocked..

Suyash- bro have to get married to pragati... Or else they will kill mahir bro.. Plz understand... Khans are very powerful... If they get to know about u and your baby.. They will not leave u both.. Plz forget mahir bro bela di.. You go back to kolkata...

Bela looks on...

Bela- mahir said he will marry me..
Suyash- plzz bela di.. You go back to kolkata and never ever come to mumbai.. Plzzz..

Saying this he leaves.. Bela cries... Heartbroken...

Otherside... Mahir is coming back to london...

Mahir reaches london and goes to the house where they we're leaving toegtehr..

Mahir searches for bela everywhere but doesn't finds her..

He sees suyash and asks him about bela.. He reveals that bela got to knew everything and had left...

Mahir gets angry..

Mahir- why suyash why did u betrayed your brother trust.. Why...

Suyash looks on upset.

Mahir- ohh sorry I forgot.. I m not your real bro.. I m your step bro...

Mahir was heartbroken...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 1.5K 6
Thank you Yashna for the beautiful cover for Muffin ki Tiffin ❤️ loads of love ❤️ Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma are studying in final year BCA. Two di...
92.9K 4.6K 16
" i don't believe in this marriage" bela said pointing towards mahir " the feeling is mutual " he replied blowing off the candle and pulling of the f...
124K 14.1K 64
Meet the Mahir Sehgal and Bela Sharma.. they met, became friends but marriage? The had to marry, at the spot all of a sudden.. One side is mahir who...
3.6M 201K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...