Destined To Be Together || A...

By ishsserendipity

She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is... More

Prologue | Characters
~~~ ArDians Assemble ~~~
Chapter 1 • Strange Strangers
( ꈍᴗꈍ)New Cover
Chapter 2 • Unveiling
Chapter 3 • Fireborn's Anger
Chapter 4 • Second meeting
Chapter 5 • The Trickster
Chapter 6 • Reality Revealed
Chapter 7 • Speechless
Chapter 8 • His Decison
Chapter 9 • Really his?
Chapter 10 • Be the Savyasachi first!
Chapter 11 • Pacified.
Chapter 12 • Cursed?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 • Only and Only mine
Chapter 15 • Not 'that' ?
Chapter 16 • A Warning?
Chapter 17 • Varnaprast
Chapter 18 • Agree??
Chapter 19 • A different Life
Chapter 20 • Home
Chapter 21 • Gurudakshina
Chapter 22 • Distraction
Chapter 23 • To Be Merry About
Chapter 24 • Panchal
Chapter 25 • Moody
Chapter 26 • Madhav's Intuition
Glimpse
Chapter 28 • The News
Glimpse 2
Chapter 29 • The Loss
~ ❤️❤️❤️~
Chapter 30 • To Indraprastha
Chapter 31 • Heart's void.
Chapter 32 • More days in Indraprastha
Glimpse 3
Chapter 33 • Insecurence
Chapter 34 • Disguise
Chapter 35 • Blissfulness
Chapter 36 • Scared?
Chapter 37 • With you.
Chapter 38 • Exiled
Chapter 39 • Can't be True
Chapter 40 • Homecoming.
Chapter 41 • It's so.... Strange
Chapter 42 • Together
~ EPILOGUE ~
Note
--- Something NEW ---
BONUS

Chapter 27 • Answer Me

2.3K 159 214
By ishsserendipity

"Not your so called Arya." Said an known evil voice.

Draupadi recognised the voice but before she could open her eyes, she felt a hand pull her from her hair. She opened her eyes just to find Karna disguised as one of the gaurds, he smirked at her and took off his artificial beard.

"Hey, Draupadi." He said, evily.

Draupadi tried to push him but he held her tightly.

"Angraj Karna!" She yelled at him, he pulled her by hair, Draupadi whimpered. There was a lot of noise due to the celebration and also the architecture of the chambers was enough to curb noise, Though a little sound from the room could be heard out but there was celebration going on.

Draupadi tried to protest, she fought back but he pulled her to him.

"You ruined me, I will ruin you!" He pushed her on the floor, she fell on her stomach. She clutched her stomach in pain, Draupadi cried.

"Oh I know Draupadi. I know you have life in there, I will not spare it. So try to cry and beg to spare you cause you are pregnant." He laughed.

Draupadi looked at him with teary eyes but there was a rage in them not fear or plead.

"Oh Draupadi!!! There you go again! Again you are not looking for being spared, again you are not pleading!" Karna snarled.

Draupadi spat, "I will never ever!" She stood up to run yelling, "Anyone here me! Help!"

Karna held her by her wrist again, he pulled her to him and shut her mouth with his palm.

"Shut up!shut up! Shut up! No one can save you today!! Not even your Arjun!" He said and pushed her on the bed. She tried kicking him but he held her legs with his hand and he hovered her.

"Leave me!!! Leave me!!!" She hit him with her hands. She shouted and after alot of efforts, she managed to push him away. Draupadi ran but stopped and wailed as he pulled her by her hair.

"Leave me! Leave me! Arjun!!!!! Savyasachi!!!" She cried, she protested but the mindless creature was too mad to understand.

-Meanwhile-

"Rajkumari! No bracelet is in this lobby!" Arjun finally said.

"No, Rajkumar, it is there... Please look for it carefully!" Sarika was nervous about something, Arjun was too getting uneasy feeling, it was like he was hearing some yells but it was his mind playing games with him he thought and shrugged off the thoughts.

"Sorry Rajkumari." Arjun turned to leave but Sarika held his hand.

"Rajkumar please don't." Sarika said in a pleading manner.

"Please what? I am sorry Rajkumari!" Arjun was very annoyed by her attitude.

Then he heard a yell again.

"I need to go, it's.. I need to," Arjun said.

"No, no, no," Sarika said adamantly.

"What are you..." Arjun jerked his hand and turned to leave.

"You are leaving Vasudev Krishna's sister... Think how annoyed he will be if he comes to know that you didn't hear to me." Sarika said loudly.

"What's going on here." Surbhika walked in.

"Oh thank god Subrhika, please can you help this princess to find her bracelet Vasudev gifted her." Arjun said to Surbhika.

"But that's on her wrist." Surbhika said.

"What?" Arjun was shocked.

"No, it's different." Sarika lied.

"No, Sarika, I know, I have a very sharp memory, you were showing this bracelet only yesterday and you said Dwarkadhish gifted you this." Subrhika said.

Arjun's mind was now suspicious, he heard a yell again.

"Did you hear a yell?" Arjun asked.

"No, no, yell. Why you behaving like that prince!" Sarika snapped.

"Oh why are you behaving like that Sarika? I too heard a yell...it's of..."

"Krishnaa." Arjun's face turned pale as he ran in the direction of his and Draupadi's room without any second thought.

.

Karna smirked and pulled Draupadi to him, she yelled, a single tear escaped her eyes as he again pulled her hair and then pushed on the floor. She was feeling unconscious.
"No, no, Draupadi, you can't die too soon, you can't close your eyes. More torture,more pain."

.

Arjun reached the door of the chamber he was that the soldiers were lying flat, they were unconscious due to something. All the gaurds were unconscious.

.

Karna held Draupadi by her throat and he almost had choked her when the door opened.

Arjun entered, his eyes fell on Karna, he left Draupadi as he was Arjun. Before Draupadi could fall on the floor, Arjun ran and rested her in his arms. Seeing Draupadi in almost dead condition, Arjun's heart screamed, he couldn't comprehend anything.

She was breathing, he noted. His bloodshot red eyes  with anger fell on Karna, he wasn't going to spare that rascal this time.

Karna thought it's better to run but the soldiers came with, behind them was Subrhika with Nakul and Sehdev.
They know Arjun will want Karna to give him his punishment to they captivated Karna and walked to Arjun, who was in tears because of Draupadi's condition.

"Bhrata." Nakul said, "We need to hurry, we need to do the medications or else we'll l--" Nakul stopped as Arjun gazed at him in anger and then they took Draupadi for medications.

.

Arjun sat with with tears in his eyes, all he could think of was Draupadi and his child but he couldn't do anything.

"What is happening?" He asked Nakul and Sehdev.

"Bhrata, it's very critical to explain right now, her condition...it's complicated, she is brutally wounded but we are trying, nothing will happen to her. I am going to get some medical plant as soon as possible." Sehdev left Arjun is more grief.

Madri was consoling him again and again but it wasn't helping. He wanted to kill Karna and he decided that he going to do that, he stood up abruptly and stormed to the prison Karna was kept.

"Oh I was waiting for you!" Karna smirked as Arjun entered.

"I am you are here to ki--" Arjun punched him in his face, he hit the wall, Arjun punched him again and Again, hitting his head on the wall.

"That was my wife!" Arjun yelled with every blow he gave to Karna.

"She is my Krishnaa!" Arjun yelled and hit him on wall, Karna was now covered in blood.

"You thought I hear to kill you?" Arjun said as Karna was on the floor, limped.

"No, not really first of all tell me who helped you!" Arjun snarled.

"The...the...one...who...stopped you..." Karna said between painful wails.

"Sarika?"

Karna whimpered in answer, Arjun kicked Karna again and walked out. Arjun was in flames, he wasn't going to spare anyone.

.

"Why did you do that!" Arjun snarled at Sarika, "Why the hell did you do that!!!"

Sarika was startled and was in tears.

"I asked something!! Why the hell did you help Karna! Why!" Arjun was raging and he demanded answer, he couldn't even hit her so he took the vase and threw in on the floor in anger, everyone was watching how angry he was.

Kunti walked to him, scared of him doing something which would make the situation go worse, killing Sarika or something.

"Arjun, calm down," Kunti rubbed him back, consoling him but he raged at Sarika, "How dare you! Why did you do that? I demand answer! ANSWER ME!"

Sarika sobbed.

"Shut your wails and don't show me your crocodile tears!" Arjun spat in anger. Sarika sobbed louder.

"I said shut up, your tears are neither worth to me nor I will be melted because of them! All that matters to be is my wife and child and because of you they are fight death right now! If something happened to Draupadi and my child, I will kill you along with Karna and Uruvi!" Arjun stormed in anger and walked away.

______________________________________

🤐🤐🤐Sorry.

😭😭

😶😶

VOTE
COMMENT
fast fast for next update. Give me 55 votes with 50 comments, I will update.♥️♥️♥️Inna toh banta na hai na mere😇😇 please

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Love you all 3000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 821 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

54.1K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
54.4K 3K 59
"𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜." She was the Princess of Panchala, the most beautiful...
12.2K 644 24
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...