It Hurts

Per deeply_in_thought20

Katherine or Katie Hale as she goes by, faces the world with a cold stare and a heartless facade. Ever since... Més

Summary
Cast 1
Cast 2
Cast 3
Ch-1:Pain
Ch-2:Black Skull
Ch-3:A mission
Ch-4:Migraines and Movies
Ch-5:A New Start
IMPORTANT!!
Ch-6:You Never Cared
Ch-7:Finding who I am
NEW BOOK!(not up anymore)
Ch-9:Capo
Ch-10:You Don't Know
Ch-11:Nightmare
IMPORTANT
Ch-12:Gang Meeting
Ch-13:It hurts
Ch-14:Pleasure

Ch-8:Shopping

1.4K 23 4
Per deeply_in_thought20

The next day I woke up to the amazing noise of my alarm clock. Note the sarcasm.
I drag myself out of bed and head into the shower. After taking a cold shower to wake myself up like I always do, I slip into a long sleeved grey sweater and some black sweatpants.
I put on some flip flops and head downstairs for breakfast.
I see the rest of the boys already there.
"Morning." I greet them.
"Good morning." Lucas says.
"Morning." Blake and Cole chime together.
Alex just grumbles something under his breath and Jayden gives me a smile.
I take two pieces of toast, some orange juice and slowly start eating them.
"Small appetite?" Cole asks. I just nod.
After we are all done eating, I finally ask Blake the question I have wanted to ask him since last night.
"Hey Blake?" he looks at me.
"Yes?"
"Can I go swimming?I saw the pool from my balcony it seems real cool."
He just nods.
"Thanks." He nods again.
Then I head to my room to get changed into my swimsuit.
*her swimsuit*

After changing I went to the pool and holy it looked much cooler up close than it did from the balcony.
*the pool*

I instantly jump in and do a couple dives till it's late afternoon.
Getting out of the pool, I wrap a towel aroun myself and head inside.
Just as I step onto the first stair, Blake calls my name.
"Katherine." I hate that name.
I turn around and through gritted teeth and say, "Yes?"
"Go get ready and be down here in 20. Lucas,Jayden and Cole will take you to the mall. No argument. Get some supplies and whatever clothes and other stuff you want and I know you are rich apparently but you won't pay for anything, they will. Got it?" He says.
Seeing the superiortiy in his eyes, I just nod and head to my room.
I hate shopping.
I take a quick warm shower and then I put on a light pink coal shoulder full sleeved top along with a leather skirt and some knee length heels and then am ready to go.
* her outfit*

*her shooes*

I take my phone on the way out and head downstairs.
"I am ready to go." I announce as everyone turns to look at me but no one says anything.
"Okay let's go." Lucas says and I just nod.
They won't let me drive my bike so I ended up sitting next to Cole in the backseat.
Time skip to when they reach the mall
The moment we reach the mall we all sigh in relief and get out of the car.
Hearing Jayden song along to the song Are you bored yet? by The Wallows without any tune was giving everyone a headache.
"Where do you wanna go first?" Cole asks.
I nod towards a dress store and they all follow me as I go in.
'Time to buy some dresses. Yeah I don't like shopping but if I am brought to shop I will shop.And it's their fault they aren't letting me pay. A girl needs dresses. Especially I do for the gang parties.' I think and smirk.
As the boys wander around I go through racks of dresses and after 15 to 20 minutes, I finally settle on three.
Seeing as I don't wear short sleeves or strap things, I also pick a leather jacket with rhinestones to go with all of them. I even find some shoes.
*items below*

I manage to find the boys and after Lucas pays for the items we head to Victoria Secret.
"Give me some money." I say.
"Why?"Lucas asks.
I roll my eyes.
"So I can go buy my undergarments in peace and save you buys the awkwardness." I say.
All three of them somewhat turn red.
Lucas hands me some money and I go inside.
I buy a few pairs of lace undergarments and others and then head to the boys.
"All done." I say and they all just nod.
"Let's go get some food."Jayden says and we just nod.
We head to the food court in the mall and order our food.
We sit down as Jayden gets our orders.
I got a burger and a strawberry milkshake, Cole got tacos and a vanilla milkshake, Lucas got a burrito and a coffee and Jayden got burger, chicken nuggets and a vanilla milkshake.
As we are eating, I randomly ask.
"How did dad die?" Jayden stops eating, Cole chokes on his milkshake and Lucas just looks at me.
"Heart Attack." Lucas simply says and I just nod. We eat in silence after that.
After we are done eating, Cole asks, "Any other shop you wanna go to?"
I nod."Stationery." They all just nod and we head to the stationery store.
While the boys randomly wander around, I buy notebooks and pens and other supplies for school. Then I buy brushes, paints, palettes and lots of canvases for painting. I head to the counter to already find the boys there.
"You paint?" Jayden asks. I just nod.
"Lucas?" I question.
"Yeah?"
"I will pay for the painting stuff."
"But Blake said-" I cut him off.
"I know what he said. You can buy the stationery but I never let anyone pay for my painting supplies." He finally nods in defeat and then taking the bags, we head home.
*time skip to when they reach home*
As we step in everyone is sat in the living room watching T.V.
"How was shopping?" Blake asks.
"It was good." I say and he just nods.
I head upstairs with the bags and just as I am about to head into the shower, my phone rings.
'Hmmm. It's Jeffrey. One of the gang members. I wonder what it is.'
I think as I pick up the call.
"Hey what's up."
"Capo(boss)I hate to disturb you but you have to come to the gang house. We found him"
"Him?" I ask.
"The guy who raped Liliana."
That makes my blood boil.
"I will be right there."
"Yes Capo."
I hang up and put on a black string crop top with some black sweats and my old black leather jacket and combat boots.
I put my hair in a high pony, take my phone and go downstairs.
Blake is no where to be seen.
"Hey Lucas am going to a friend's house."
"Who's this friend." Alex asks.
"Daisy."
He just nods.
"Lucas I might be a bit late. Am gonna pick up some of my paintings from her house and have a movie marathon." he nods and I head out the door.
I get on my bike and think, 'That guy is about to see the Capo side of me and he will wish he didn't.
Beware, you are gonna be meeting the devil herself and begging for death.
I smirk as I make my way to the gang house.
This is gonna be fun.
.
.
.
.
I hope you guys liked that chapter♡
Vote.
Comment.
share.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1M 27.6K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
997K 31.7K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
86.4K 2K 20
Moon, 20 years old, living with her abusive uncle for as long as she can remember. Physical abuse is something she for once can deal with but mental...
301K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...