Jeankasa Oneshots

By xcvoid

I do these when I'm bored. Comments suggestions and stuff for my otp! I adore the cover for this book. Credit... More

Intro and Suggestion Page
First Argument
Boyfriend Jean x Insecure Mikasa
Jean x Pregnant Mikasa
The Tree
Long Distance Relationship
Jean x Jealous Mikasa
The Ocean
Promise Ring
Soulmates AU
Popular Jean x Quiet Mikasa
I Miss You...
I Won't Let You!
A/N
Scarf
Toradora!
Unconscious
Unconscious pt. 2- Ghost
A/N
I'm Back!
Who Would've Thought?
You Think I Don't Notice
Sad Sad ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Set Up ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)
The Way Life Goes
IMPORTANT A/N
A/N (feb 20 2021)
THANK YOU, ISAYAMA.

Nightmares (Jean)

1K 20 0
By xcvoid

I'll make one with Mikasa having the nightmare, and in Jean's perspective/POV.

"Mikasa! No!"

I wake up from my sleep, and find Jean muttering my name in pain. His face isn't relaxed at all.

"Jean?" I whisper.

He doesn't budge.

I shake him. "Jean?" I say in a higher tone.

He jumps up in shock.

He's in a cold sweat and he's shaking. It's killing me to look at him.

"Are you alright?" I ask, rubbing his shoulder.

"S-sorry.. I just had a nightmare." He stutters.

"Tell me." I say, still trying to calm him down with my touch.

"I-I had a nightmare of you getting eaten by the titans, a-and I couldn't save you in time." His eyes start flowing with tears. "I'm sorry."

"It's not bad to cry. In fact, I think it makes a person stronger." I reply.

"I'm just so scared of losing you..." He chokes on his words.

I pull him into an embrace, and let his head rest on my shoulder. "Shh, it was just a bad dream. Just a dream, okay? None of it was real."

"I know... but still..."

"I'm here now. It's okay." I take his face between my hands and wipe his tears with my thumb.

"I love you so much, Mikasa." He whispers.

"I love you too, Jean." I reply.

We share a kiss and don't leave eachother's arms until morning.

(This was hellaaaa short but idk what to write lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 707 16
| synopsis | - ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด!๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...
23.3K 552 68
Here is ส•ใฃโ€ข แดฅ โ€ข ส”ใฃ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
3.6K 40 14
Edit: y'all,,, these and old and bad, yet you guys seem to enjoy them qwq thanks to all of you for your support! <3 My first fanfiction! I will be wr...
6.9K 274 15
Jean Kirstein has no interest in girls. He'd tried dating and found himself often bored before the end of the evening. Competing for captain of The U...