Realtiy

By ImagineCreepypatsa

Dipper felt betrayed by what he just had heard, but one thing stuck on his mind that sung " Revenge". This is... More

Info
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Weirdmageddon 2
Chapter 3: The Truth
Chapter 4: Suprise
Chapter 5: Surprise 2/2
Chapter 6: Gay
Chapter:7 Decision
Chapter 8: Joining
Chapter 9: Meeting
Chapter 10: Forms
Chapter 11: Argument
Chapter 13: It all makes sense
A/N

Chapter 12: How the-

2.9K 90 18
By ImagineCreepypatsa

Bill Pov:

Pinetree has been fidgety all day... Why has he been so fidgety! I'll ask maybe he knows why he's been so fidgety. "Pinetree?" He jumped a bit but replied "What is it Bill?" "Pinetree you've been jumpy today, you alright?" I said with a hint of worry in my voice. "I guess I have been pretty jumpy today but I don't know why." Pinetree answers . I'm pretty hungry so I ask "You hungry Pinetree?" "Yeah let's go." Pinetree replies. (I realized I forgot to tell you all how weirdmageddon is in this au, it looks normal just there's demons causing chaos, that means they live in a normal house to not catch attention) (au- alternate universe) I look in the cupboard and see something, do nuts? Pinetree said we should get them. "Pinetree what are do nuts?" I yelled to him. Pinetree came into the kitchen picked up the box, look at for a bit picked one up and said "Here its good." I took a bite, he was right. "What is this?" I ask. "They are called donuts Bill and that one is filled with jelly." Pinetree says taking a bite of one. "There good!" I say. "Yes they ar- I'll be right back!" Pine tree said running. I stood there staring at the door way he ran out of. "Holy shit!" I heard him yell. "What is it?!" I yelled running over to him. "My energy doubled and I feel woozi!" Pinetree yelled with panic in his eyes. My eyes widened. "What- how!" I said surprised. "I don't know, wait- we both aren't human.." Pinetree said facepalming. "Oh yeah..." I said regretting my surprise. "Well that was dumb.." Pine tree said. "Yep.." "Fords gonna kill you." Pinetree said with a smirk. "Ah shit.." I said realizing he will find a way to kill me.

(Okay I think I got better at writing  but that's my opinion, also there is a pole one is for if you want the kid/kids yes that is what I ment, to be twins or only one child, girl or boy, and what there names should be. I'll explain why in the next chapter. That's all I have to say and I'm your new author C.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.5K 14
Dipper has always been bullied by everyone. Bullied by his sister, bullied by his parents, bullied by his classmates and bullied by the people he onc...
12.2K 188 6
~Sequel of The Dorito and The Meatsack~ What will happen when Bill and Dipper are engaged? Is everything going to be okay? Do they have kids? What wi...
6.3K 187 8
I hate this book and it's terrible but I'm going to keep it up for anyone who wants to read it so just know I warned you. The ending was also rushed...