Butter Pecan (SasuNaru)

By Friesyum8

My relationship with Sasuke must be kept a secret. Due to the fact that we live in such a small village, eve... More

Peaches and Cream
Caramel Bananas
Toasted Coconut
Coffee Almond
Honey Graham
Maple Walnut
Passion Fruit
Lemon Custard
Tutti Frutti
Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon Snickerdoodle
Butter Brickle
Raspberry Cheesecake
Old Fashioned
Strawberry Milk
Fairy Bread
Marshmallow Pie
Bonus 1: Twinkie
Bonus 2: Beignet
Bonus 3: Cannoli
Final Bonus: Soufflé

Toffee Crunch

11.7K 218 1.9K
By Friesyum8

I clench my fist and my body shakes in anger. Every time she makes a snide comment like that it boils my blood. I don't care about what she says about me, but when she disrespects Sasuke I draw the line.

Sasuke puts his hand on my shoulder and ceases my trembles, "Calm down Naruto."

I turn my head to him with a stubborn pout, "How are you not as livid as I am?! She just flat out insulted you!"

"I'm not going to waste my energy being mad at one petty remark," He tells me, pulling my chin toward his face, "And you shouldn't either."

I blush under his stern gaze, "I-I know... I just didn't like that she m-made fun of you."

"As long as you're with me, I could care less about what others think." He says as cliche as possible.

"You're so cheesy!" I giggle, "Thanks for cheering me up, Sasuke."

Sasuke smirks, "No problem."

He glances at my lips and lifts my chin up, guiding it to connect to his own. I flutter my eyes shut and purr against his mouth lovingly. Sasuke moves his lips in sync with mine, parting his mouth slightly and brushing his tongue along my bottom lip.

I cut the kiss short and break away reluctantly, biting my lip at my own actions. I wish we could continue... but...

"Sasuke, you know we can't do that right now. My mother is here and the door is wide open. We could get caught easily!" I express my concern.

Sasuke grunts and stamps a quick kiss on my lips, a brief connection full of hunger and passion. He pulls back with an adamant look in his sharp eyes.

"I know." He grumbles somberly, caressing my lip with his thumb.

I can tell that Sasuke wants to go further. I do too. But we can't just yet.

"Naruto, I've come back from work early. Your mother told me to buy some more-" My father, Minato, walks into my room, his sentence stopping abruptly at the sight before him, "What's going on here?"

Oh no. This isn't good. Sasuke's holding my chin and my face is pulled close to his. I don't know how we'll explain this situation!

"Oh... I'm just checking for eyelashes on Naruto's face..." Sasuke explains sheepishly, looking around my face, "And... there doesn't appear to be anything! My mistake!"

He drops my chin and turns to my father, "Anyway... I probably should get going now. My lunch break is about to end..."

Wow. That was quick thinking.

Sasuke scurries to the door and passes my father in the doorway, "I'll be going now! Have a good day, Mr. Namikaze!"

How lucky, he was able to escape. If only I could leave my parents that easily.

My father looks back in a confused manner and turns back to me, "...As I was saying, I came back from work early to bring you some more medicine. I didn't know that Sasuke was visiting though. I would've brought something for him."

I force out an awkward laugh, "Uh... Thank you, father!"

My mother walks into my room after him with a thoughtful look. She leans close to his ear and whispers something. My father's eyes widen and he nods assuredly. What are they conspiring about?

I raise my eyebrow curiously and shift around in my bed. My father places his bag of medicine on my night table, walking over to me. Both my parents sit at the end of my bed and stare at me.

"Your father and I have something we need to talk to you about," My mother says, folding her hands on her lap.

"What is it?"

My mother glances at my father before speaking, "We've been thinking that it's about time that you get a girlfriend."

What?! I stay silent.

"So, I talked with some of your friends' parents and set up a few possible girls for you to date," My father adds in a hopeful tone.

"Mr. Hyuga expresses many positive things about you, Naruto. He said that he'll be delighted if you were to wed his daughter, Hinata."

"Excuse me?" I try to hold back my increasing anger, "Wed? As in marriage?"

They both nod excitedly.

I release a sharp breath as I try to compose myself. I wish I could just tell them that I'm gay and then they'll just back off! First of all, to force a relationship on me is controlling on so many levels. I cannot believe that they've stopped this low!

If I lash out at them now, it'll tarnish their image of me and I'll become less trustworthy. But I refuse to be married off to someone unwilling! Especially Hinata, she's already in love with Kiba... and I'm not all that attracted to girls.

The only person I want to marry is Sasuke!

He always knows how to handle a situation. What would Sasuke say to avoid this?

"...Actually... I can't do that..." I tell them.

"Why?" My father questions.

"Um... I...I..." My sentence lags, "I...I'm actually already in a relationship..."

Oh dear, I hope they don't instigate.

My mother twirls her red hair in her fingers, "Really?"

I shake my head hesitantly.

She puts her hand to her mouth, "My my! That's fantastic!"

My father grins and pats me on the shoulder, "That's great, son. It's about time!"

I sigh in relief. They believed it! Thank goodness!

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" My mother beams, "What is she like?"

I wouldn't exactly call Sasuke a 'she'.

"Well... she has black hair... and she acts very cold but is actually really sweet..." I ramble on, flushing a bit.

"She sounds like the perfect girl for you!" My father chimes, "When can we meet her?"

They've already met... he was just here...

"I-I don't know... he- she might be too nervous to meet you formally," I say in a shaky voice. All this lying can't be good for me!

Pinching my cheek, my mother spouts, "You better convince her! Remember, you're rejecting Mr. Hyuga's daughter! Your girlfriend better be worth it!"

He is worth it!

"Okay! Okay! I will! Just let go of my cheek first!" I plead, squirming in her firm grip.

She releases my cheek, "Great. Sooner better than later, or else we may have to force you to dump her for Hinata."

That's just cruel!

"I agree. How bout we meet next week? I'm off from work next Tuesday," My father negotiates.

Next Tuesday!? But Sasuke isn't a girl!

"Don't you think that's a bit too soon? That only gives me six days to convince her!" I reply, sweating bullets.

"If she is truly 'the one' then she should have no problem coming to meet us!" My mother exclaims.

Oh no...

"But-!"

"Let's continue this discussion when you've had your rest." She swipes her hand on my face, "You're sweating profusely. A long nap should ease that fever."

I'm not sweating because of the fever! I've dug myself in a pit of lies!

They kiss me on the forehead - they kissed the damp towel - and leave my room, turning the lights off and closing the door behind them.

What am I going to do?! This is exactly why I hate lying! It never leads to anything good!

I reach for my phone on the side table and dial a number. I put the phone to my ear and wait anxiously as it rings.

"Hello?" The person on the other line greets.

"Sasuke! Hi... um... I messed up..." I confess.

"What happened?"

"It's too complicated to explain over a phone call. Are you busy right now?" I ask.

"I finish work in thirty minutes. Do you want to meet up?"

"I guess so. Can you wait in our usual spot?" I request.

"Of course. Do you want me to pick you up?" Sasuke agrees.

"No, it's okay. I can get there myself. I don't want to trouble you any further." I dismiss him.

"You never trouble me, Naruto. I'm willing to do anything for you,"

Phew. He can't see my blush.

"Th-Thank you, Sasuke." I thank, a goofy smile on my face.

"B-But I can handle it. No problem! I'll see you there!" I chirp.

"Okay. I love you," He says.

"I-I love you too,"

With that, we both exchange our goodbyes and hang up on each other.

Oh my, I guess I'm sneaking out again. I hope my parents don't come into my room while I'm gone. I roll out of bed and stand up, staying still as the blood rushes to my head. I take a step forward and immediately regret my actions. Man! I forgot that I twisted my ankle! It's totally bruised!

...It's going to be fine... I'll just power through the pain!

Once I stop seeing stars, I limp over my bedroom door and lock it.

That should do it. They should just assume that I'm sleeping. I change out of my pajamas and put on some thick clothes, putting as little pressure on my injured ankle as possible.

I know that it's nearly eighty degrees outside but I'm actually really cold right now. I slip on a heavy sweater and some thick jeans to cover myself up. I put on thick socks and stick my cold hands in my pocket.

I'm all set. Fingers crossed that I manage to escape without getting caught. I slide my window open and peer outside. Before I go, I take the bag of medicine with me. Better to be safe than sorry.

I crouch through the window and make it to the other side, on top of my front porch. I slide the window down and keep it closed halfway.

Okay, now all I need to do is take a fifteen-minute ride to the park on my bike. I limp over to where my bike is always parked and pause. Wait. Didn't Sasuke take my bike?

Yikes. I guess I'll have to walk. It shouldn't take too long, since it's right around the corner from here. It's actually closer than that abandoned playground Sasuke and I went to yesterday.

Yeah! I can totally do this! If I just push through my fatigue and injuries, I'll be there in no time!

I begin my hike to the park, practically walking on one foot. I keep my hands in my pocket, shivering in the sun. The sun is out, yet I'm so cold.

My bruised ankle throbs with every step I take, my foot-dragging on the concrete. Just a few more miles! I got this! My headache grows more irritable, but I maintain my hopeful demeanor.

"Wowza! It's really chilly out here!" I state to myself, a minor breeze picking up.

Almost there! I can see the park from here! I stumble over a pebble on the road and nearly lose my balance on my one foot. I fall on my butt and giggle to myself. I can't even walk straight!

My leg wobbles as I bring myself back up to my feet, my nose turning pink from my chills. Homestretch! There's the little bench! I manage to limp over to the bench and throw my body onto the seat, sighing in relief as I'm finally able to ease my pain.

That wasn't too bad.

Sasuke pulls up riding my bike, parking at the side of the road, and walking over to me.

"H-Hey, Sasuke! You made it!" I greet him.

Sasuke sits next to me, "Naruto... Are you okay? You look exhausted."

I wave my hand in the air, "I'm fine! I'm just a little tired from walking all this way!"

"You walked all the way here!?" He shouts in shock.

"Yeah... but it wasn't as bad as you think!"

Sasuke cups my face, "Are you sure? Because you don't look 'fine' to me."

I pout playfully, "Are you saying that you don't believe me?"

"I believe you. But you do tend to minimize the truth sometimes." He describes.

I peck him on the lips briefly, "You worry about me too much."

"There's nothing wrong about caring for your boyfriend,"

I flush, "Y-You say that every time."

"Anyway, what did you want to talk about?" He transitions.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot the reason I came out here!

I avert my eyes, "M-My parents... they want me to marry Hinata."

"What?"

"Don't worry, I managed to dismiss that idea with a little lie."

"What did you tell them?" Sasuke wonders.

"I told them that I already had a lover..." I admit, "But now they want to meet this 'girl' on Tuesday... Obviously, she doesn't exist."

"What do I do, Sasuke?" I ask him, flicking my eyes back to his.

He thinks for a moment, "...You'll just have to stall them."

"Stall them?"

"Yes. Until we have enough money to run away." Sasuke clarifies.

"How? They are very demanding people." I testify.

"Then... we'll just have to work twice as hard! We're close to our final amount of 45k; six days of nonstop work should bring us to our goal,"

"Really?!" I gawk in disbelief.

Sasuke smiles softly, "We've been working our butts off for the past year. All that hard work is finally paying off."

"I had no idea! That's fantastic!" I embrace him in a sweet hug, "It's all thanks to you, Sasuke."

Sasuke keeps all the money in a pickle jar underneath his bed.

"Not just me, dobe," He denies, his deep voice vibrating throughout his chest, "It was a team effort."

I retract and shoot him an animated glare, "Before you say anything, I'll work the six days!"

"That's not-"

"Nope! I've made up my mind! You must take this time to relax! You deserve it!" I vow, speaking over him.

"But-"

"No buts, teme!" I command.

Sasuke uses one hand to grab my face, squishing my two cheeks together to disable my speech.

He smirks, "Nice try, but you're sick. You can't be working."

"I fweel fwine!" I weep, the grip making it hard for me to speak properly.

Sasuke flicks my ankle, causing me to cry out in pain, "Don't think I didn't notice this injury. You were limping before. Another reason why you can't be working."

"Hmph! Thath's no fwair!" I whine.

Sasuke leans close to my face, his breath brushing my lips.

"You think too much about others," He breathes out, "Start worrying about yourself once in a while."

How am I supposed to argue with that?!

"...S-Sasuke," I whimper with a tomato face, at a loss for words.

He releases my cheeks and presses his lips onto mine. I yelp at the sudden connection, fluttering my eyes shut. My hands move up his chest and wrap around his neck, pulling Sasuke closer to me.

I suck on his lips harshly, Sasuke's hands resting on my waist as I enjoy his tender lips. He caresses my abdomen, parting his lips allowing me to slip my tongue in.

"Mhm~!" Sasuke wraps his lips around my tongue, resulting in me moaning within the kiss.

He sucks and nibbles at my tongue, filling me with his velvety taste. I drive my hand through his hair, melting at the teasing sucks to my tongue.

Sasuke lets go of my tongue and forces his own inside my mouth. He tastes me fully, rolling his tongue around in every crevice of my mouth. I submit to him, lapping my tongue around with his.

His tongue swirling and whirling inside my mouth, I pant inside the wet kiss. My lungs begging for air, I squeeze a lock of Sasuke's hair between my fingers in an attempt to relish in his flavor for a bit longer.

I essentially suffocate myself in his rich taste, pleasured moans and pants escaping the kiss. I retract from this kiss, heaving up some much-needed air with every demanding pant.

"Haa... S-Sasuke... Hah~" I pant, connecting my dazed eyes with his dominant onyx.

"Do you want to continue elsewhere?" Sasuke bites his lip, "Perhaps... my bedroom?"

My eyes widen, "Y-Yes!"

Oh, that sounded almost too eager...

I clear my throat, "I-I'll go with you..."

Sasuke trails his hand down my waist and lifts me up, getting up from the bench with me in his hands.

"I can walk! Y-You don't have to carry me!" I sputter, my cheeks blushing darkly.

"You're injured," He chides, "And... I like carrying you,"

I cross my arms and pout, "F-Fine! But it's not like I like being c-carried or anything!"

I hear Sasuke chuckle under his breath and begin walking. I continue to remain passive, the color of my face telling a different story.

He stops in front of my bike and places me onto the back, sitting in front of me. He grabs onto the handles and parks his feet on top of the pedals.

"You might want to hold on. The ride gets bumpy when we roll on the gravel," He warns me, looking back at me briefly before pedaling forward.

I hold onto the metal bar below me, refusing to wrap my hands around Sasuke. That's far too embarrassing! He'll tease me till the end of time!

Just as Sasuke said, the ride to Sasuke's home was very rocky. I grip onto the metal bar for my life, nearly falling off the bike every time we rolled over a pebble. My anticipation increases the longer the ride goes on for. We're almost there, then Sasuke and I can finally...!

The bike rolls over a massive rock in the road, bumping the bike up along with it.

"Eeep!" I yip in surprise, quickly grabbing onto Sasuke's waist.

Sasuke chuckles upfront and I frown, "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

"Of course not~" He purrs, "I just happened to roll over it. I swear."

Idiot. There's no point in lying.

I rest my head on his back and him in contentment, the wind swaying through my hair. I'll never admit it, but this makes me feel really comfortable.

It's like my fever has gone away, and was replaced by my love for Sasuke. I'm not cold anymore, and my ankle isn't sore. Everything is perfect when I'm with Sasuke.

'You make everything better, Sasuke. I love you.'

"I love you too, Naruto."

Did I say that out loud?!

I press my face on Sasuke's back and hide my heavy blush, squeezing his abdomen with my arms.

"Baka! Baka! Baka! Bakaaa!" I storm, screaming into his back.

Sasuke's chuckle echoes in his body, sending chills down my spine.

I remain silent the rest of the bike ride, too embarrassed to even utter a word. When we finally arrive, I quickly get off the bike and keep my distance from Sasuke.

Sasuke steps off the bike and approaches me, "Wow. You're as a red as a tomato."

I hum in response, still not trusting my own words.

He grabs my hand and locks his fingers with mine, "I love tomatoes."

Teme!

Pulling my hand along with him, Sasuke guides me toward the entrance of his house. He unlocks the door and pulls me inside, closing the door behind him.

"Ma, I'm home!" He shouts.

His mother!? It would be bad if she knew that I came here without permission.

Sasuke's mother replies back from the other room, "Did you take out the trash?"

"Yes! I'll be in my room!" He announces, dragging me up the stairs.

That was easy.

Sasuke yanks me into his room and locks the door behind him. The full brunt of the situation hits me and I suddenly become extremely embarrassed.

"S-Sasuke..." I whimper, backing away from his lustful stare.

Hooking his hands at the bottom of his shirt, Sasuke pulls it over his head and throws it across the room.

My face grows hot from the view and pace backward. I step on my injured foot too quickly and trip, falling backward onto the bed.

Sasuke joins me and crawls onto the bed as well, placing his hands at the side of my head and hovering over me.

Oh dear, he's really attractive.

My eyes trail down his chest, my cheeks darkening the lower my gaze travels.

"Strip."

My eyes snap up to connect with Sasuke's, "W-What?"

"Strip." He repeats with more force.

I obey him, scared to see what'll happen if I don't.

I take off my oversized sweater first, dropping it off the bed. I remove my shoes and unbutton my jeans. I slide the jeans down my thighs, pulling them off my legs and dropping them next to the sweater. The medicine I stashed earlier remains in the back pocket.

When it's time to take off my underpants, I nervously bite my lip. Teasingly slow, I pinch the thin fabric with fingers and tug it down, revealing my tan hips. I feel Sasuke's dominant eyes on me as my underwear inches lower and lower. My heart beats quickly at the thought of exposing my member.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I bring my underpants to my thighs, my erected member bouncing up. I slide the fabric down my legs and kick it off with my foot.

Sasuke smirks and dives into my neck, sinking his teeth into my tender skin. I hitch back a moan, clenching the sheets with my hands. Sasuke parts his lips and sucks my skin, leaving a crimson mark on my neck. He continues to trail his tongue up my neck and around my shoulder, placing many marks and love bites along the way.

"Ah!" I cry out when Sasuke sucks the spot on my collar bone.

Smirking against my skin, he bites that sensitive area harshly, licking the bite mark with his hot tongue. I crumble under the pleasure, moaning lightly at every tease to that spot.

He envelops his lips around it, sucking my skin between his teeth. Sasuke retracts with a pop, a dark and noticeable hickey plotted on my collar bone.

Sasuke charges back in, marking me as his all over my submissive body. He licks down my chest and comes across my perked nipple. Opening his mouth, he bites my pink bud severely.

"Ahh! Sasuke!" I wail out, arching my back at the harsh treatment.

My lewd moans continue as Sasuke nibbles and licks my nipple. He whirls and twirls it with his nimble tongue, slurping and sucking it up.

"Hah!... Ah!... Sasuke~!"

"Mmm..." He hums, lapping his tongue, "You might want to hold back your voice."

He drags his hand up to my other nipple and pinches it, pulling it up and twisting it, "My mother might hear you."

"Mhm! I-It's hard to do that... Ah!... when you pleasure m-me like thaAat~!" I choke out, struggling to limit my moans.

He laughs darkly, "Deal with it. I'm not stopping,"

"It's been so long since I've-", He stops his sentence to bite my bud, "-been able to touch you. I won't stop."

I bite the back of my hand and try to muffle my moans, "Mhm!... Mph...! Hmhh~!"

Sasuke releases my nipple from his mouth and kisses down my stomach. His other hand ceases its treatment toward my other nipple and slides down to my exposed member. He grips it in his hand and pumps it aggressively.

My teeth clench on my hand, "Mhm! Hhm!"

It's too much! I'm reaching my limit!

Sasuke sits up and sends me a devilish smirk. Still pumping my member, he slides his other hand down my crack and teasingly rubs on my entrance.

"Amhm! Mmph!" I moan, my entrance throbbing for his finger.

He rubs circles around my tight hole and caresses my ass. I plead with my eyes, begging for him to insert a finger.

Sasuke retracts his hand and his nasty smirk widens, "Do it yourself. You did it in the bathtub,"

My eyes lid and I moan desperately. I knew it! He's still angry about that time.

I remove the hand that covers my mouth and Sasuke takes it, placing my fingertips under his lips. He parts his soft lips and slides one finger inside his hot mouth, sucking on it seductively. He coats my finger with his rich saliva, slipping the other two inside his mouth.

Sasuke rolls his tongue around, glossing my fingers. He pulls them out with a pop, his hot lips ghosting my fingers.

I pull my hand away and position them above my entrance. Sasuke lets go of my dripping member, crossing his arms and watching me with a coy expression.

I gulp. He's going to watch me...

I push my thighs up and present my ass to him. My legs press against my chest, my entrance fully exposed to Sasuke. I hesitate before slipping one finger inside my tight hole, squirming at the warm saliva that coats it.

"Hah!... Mhm!..." I mewl, thrusting my finger back and forth.

Sasuke watches me intently, licking his lips like a predator stalking his prey. I treat my insides quickly, already craving another finger.

My second finger joins the first one, both of them rubbing inside my entrance harshly. I scissor my hole, preparing for Sasuke's manhood. My throat still attempts to hold back my moans, the pleasure immense. Something about doing this in front of Sasuke drives me crazy.

"Ahhh! S-Sasuke~!" I arch my back, striking my prostate with my fingers.

Sasuke's eyes widen and he smirks at my crippling moan.

I abuse my prostate continuously, my two fingers slamming onto it. I thrust the last finger inside my tight entrance, adding more friction to my sensitive spot.

"Ahh~!... Hah!... Ahn!"

I connect eyes with Sasuke, his alluring gaze turning me on even more. He's watching me...

My dazed eyes close halfway, my member blossoming up. The hot feeling in my stomach bubbles abruptly, my climax closer than ever.

"Ahhh! I'm gonna c-cum! Sasuke~!" I wail, begging for his member.

My wrist slaps against my cheeks, the thrusting to my prostate overwhelming me. I lewdly moan, craving more stimulation.

"I-I need you, Sasuke~!... Ah!... I n-need your cock...Hahh!... i-inside me!" I plea, not caring about my volume anymore.

Sasuke simply grins but doesn't move from his spot. He's teasing me! Jerk!

I grit my teeth, arching my back further, and moaning loudly. I thrust harder, harsher, and faster, my body rocking with each slam to my prostate.

My feet stretch out and scrunch up, my entire body tingling with my upcoming orgasm. I heat up, burning with craving and lust.

"P-Please!" I mewl, using my other hand to spread my cheeks, "T-Take me! Ahh...! I'm close!"

Again, Sasuke hears my plea and chuckles. He stares down at me with a dangerous glint in his pitch-black eyes. He's such a stubborn pervert! How many times will I have to beg till he's satisfied?!

My vision goes white and I lose control of my own voice. Twitching like crazy, my member oozes pre-cum. My legs go stiff as my fingers pound my prostate. I can't hold back any longer! My entrance throbs from all the treatment and sucks my fingers in deeper, increasing the pleasure and friction.

"Y-You! Ahhh~!" I wail, unable to choke out coherent sentences at this point, "Ahh!... Sasuke...! Haah! Please..!"

My eyes water at the overpowering pleasure, my moans sounding like desperate cries. Sasuke finally listens to my pleas, unzipping his pants and pulling out his standing member.

I drift my gaze to his massive manhood and whimper perilously. I snatch my hand away from my entrance and pant impatiently.

"H-Hurry! I-I'm close!" I pant out.

Sasuke raises his head and stares at me condescendingly, "I thought you'd never ask."

I stick my tongue out at him, "Sh-Shut up, teme! Just d-do it already!"

He smirks and positions his member in front of my entrance. The heat only makes me crave him more, prompting me to grind against him. I'm so close. My body is on fire. Sasuke presses the tip inside and slowly slides his member in, my entrance engulfing it tightly. I watch on my elbows eagerly, whimpering as he intrudes me.

"Sas- Ahhh~!" I moan, orgasming at his length entering me halfway.

The nagging heat finally subsides, releasing out through my member. My whole body trembles at the feeling, my back arched off the bed. I huff in relief, finally getting the pleasure I needed to climax.

"Wow, you came already? It's not even in there fully," Sasuke boasts sickeningly.

He knows full well! That idiot!"

I punch his arm, "You jerk!"

Sasuke grins and pulls his hips back. Ah! He's going to pack it in!

"Sasuke-kun!" A girl screeches from behind the door, a loud knocking following.

We both freeze. Who's there?!

I flush and Sasuke scowls. He pulls out and slips his member back in his pants. I knit my eyebrows worriedly and Sasuke kisses my forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll handle this." He tells me quietly.

I nod and lay back down. Sasuke takes a wool blanket and wraps it around his abdomen, hiding his hard-on partially. He takes the sheets and covers me fully, hiding me under the blankets.

I hear him walk over to the door and swing it open.

"Sakura? What are you doing here?!" Sasuke blurts out. Sakura?!

"Oh, your mother told me that you were in your room! I brought some berries from my garden!" Sakura chimes.

I peek from under the covers watch their conversation from the bed. Sakura holds a woven basket filled with many different berries. Her face is lightly blushed, probably from seeing Sasuke's naked chest.

If the roles were reversed, Sasuke would be livid right now. But I'm not really the jealous type.

"I brought, blackberries, blueberries, gooseberries, raspberries, and strawberries." She winks, "But just between you and me, raspberries and strawberries are actually aggregate fruit and not berries."

"Okay... Do you need anything?" Sasuke asks.

"I was thinking we could hangout! Where's that other person you were with?" She inquires.

"Other person?"

"Yeah. I could've sworn that I heard someone else in here when I approached the door. Wasn't it a girl? They had a very high pitched voice." Sakura surmises.

A girl? How embarrassing...

Sasuke brushes off that notion quickly, "Nope. Just me, myself, and I."

"How strange." She puzzles, looking back into the room. She nearly spots me, so I duck under the covers again.

Sasuke steps in front of her view, "Is that all?"

She pats her frilly dress, "Uh... yeah,"

Sakura hands Sasuke the basket of berries and smiles politely.

"I hope you enjoy them," She bows and blows him a kiss, "Call me whenever you're free. I'll be happy to hang out with you anytime!"

Sasuke displays a look of disgust and shuts the door once she walks away. He turns around and places the basket to the side, glancing over to me. I sit up from the bed and the covers glide down my naked body as I sigh.

"That was close," I puff my cheeks, "At least she didn't insist on staying."

Sasuke softens his scowl and wears a small smile, "You always look on the bright side, Naruto. It's so cute"

My cheeks glow blush pink, "Why thank you, Sasuke."

Suddenly the door swings open with Sakura on the other side, "I forgot to mention that blackberries are also aggregate fruits and in fact aren't berries... and... uh..."

She looks at both of us, her jaw hanging open. I bring the covers up to my neck, hiding my upper body from her surprised eyes. Sasuke bolts over to me and covers my shoulders, still feeling possessive even in this situation.

"You two... what's going on?" She gawks.

I look over at Sasuke in terror. He squeezes my shoulder reassuringly and clears his throat.

"Naruto was sleeping over," He flicks his eyes over to me, "He likes to sleep naked."

Sakura crosses her arms critically, "Why were you hiding him?"

"...He isn't supposed to be here. His mother... told him to come home... but he wanted to stay here and rest for a bit longer..." Sasuke lies.

She narrows her eyes, "Then why does he have a bunch of marks on his neck?"

I gasp and slap my hand onto my neck, covering the pink bite mark and red hickeys that Sasuke left.

"...bug... bites..." I murmur.

"Since when do bugs leave massive bite-size marks on people?" Sakura cocks an eyebrow.

Shoot. I don't have a half-assed answer to that one.

We both remain silent, Sakura making her assumptions based on our demeanor.

"So... you're both faggots..." She spits, a fierce glare on her face.

Faggots...

Sasuke glares at her, "And?"

"It's disgusting." She says, venom lacing her voice, "You are both sick."

Tears swell up in my eyes; I wipe them away quickly. No, I'm not going to cry.

"It's unnatural. An absolute disgrace." She continues with the insults, "I can't believe I know you both. I feel dirty for even associating myself."

Don't cry.

"Are you even human?"

Don't cry.

"Go to hell."

Don't cry.

"You're trash."

Don't cry!

"Everyone will be disgusted when I tell them."

It's over. All our hard work to get to this point. We'll be tortured, killed, or something worse than that.

Why!?

Why us?!

Tears roll down my whiskered cheeks, "D-Don't tell anyone, p-please..."

Sakura stomps over to me and raises her hand back to smack me. Sasuke stops her arm by gripping it before it can make an impact.

"We'll do anything. I'll do anything. Just please, don't tell anyone... At least not about Naruto." Sasuke confronts.

No.

She yanks her hand away from his grip, "Don't touch me, fag! I want nothing from any of you monsters!"

"Is there-"

"That's enough, Sasuke." I interrupt him.

Sasuke furrows his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

I get up from the bed, wrapping the blanket around my entire body. They both keep their eyes on me as I walk to the other side of the bed and crouch down.

Sasuke realizes what I'm about to do and interjects, "No! There has to be another way!"

I gaze at him through my teary eyes, "There isn't. This is our last chance."

I reach underneath the bed, ignoring Sasuke's warnings, and pull the pickle jar full of cash out from underneath it. I pick it up, almost dropping the heavy load, and drop it onto the bed. Sakura's eyes widen, the amount of raw cash surprising her.

I slide the jar over to her, "Can this keep you silent? It's about 43k in cash. It's all we have."

Sakura ponders before smirking and grabbing the heavy jar. She opens the jar and ruffles through the crumpled money with her hand.

"This'll be enough, for now."

I clench my fists. 'For now', what a bitch.

Sakura grabs her basket full of berries and dumps it all over the carpet floor. She uses the woven basket to store all the cash, placing her jar inside it and closing the lid.

Holding the basket in two hands, she walks over to the door, "Just to let you both know, this isn't near enough to keep me quiet. I expect more money by the end of this month."

To top it all off, she smashes the berries she brought and splatters them all over the carpet and walls. Digging her heel into Sasuke's carpet, she wipes the remains off her shoe and walks out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

My knees wobble and drop to the floor, sobbing into my hands. Sasuke quickly rushes to my side, comforting me by rubbing soothing circles on my back. I squeeze him tightly, stuffing my head into his chest as I cry my heart out.

"W-We're screwed, S-Sasuke!" I cry into his chest, "O-Our money! A-All our h-hard work! It's g-gone!"

"We'll earn it back eventually..." He tries to comfort me.

"How?! Th-That was a whole y-years worth of work!" I seeth, looking up at Sasuke.

"I...I don't know." He admits, his eyes watering slightly.

"D-Don't cry!" I tell him, wiping his eyes before any tears can be shed, "We'll - We'll figure out a w-way! W-We always do!"

Sasuke nods. I wrap my hands around his neck and embrace him in a warm hug. He hugs back, stuffing his head in the crook of my neck and squeezing me close to him.

"A-As long as we h-have each other..."

Okay, that was a bit sad. Don't hate me!

I want to say thank you to everyone who's been enjoying this book so far. It's been quite the journey writing this chapter. The number of times I deleted full paragraphs was overwhelming, to say the least.

Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed it! The next chapter will be happier, I promise!

~ Author - Chan ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 557 60
🔞⚠️ After high school, Naruto became a full time mechanic in a near by shop. Money was getting tight from the lack of income, which was concerning t...
1.6K 38 2
TOP NARUTO | BOTTOM SASUKE | NARUSASU | DETAILED SMUT | YAOI ONE SHOT | MODERN AU ............. Naruto gave his trademark smile, his biceps flexing l...
93.7K 2.6K 21
This happens in an alternative reality, where Naruto and Sasuke are highschoolers at Konoha Gakuen. Naruto has really bad grades and Iruka-sensei p...
5.3K 177 7
Yet another SasuNaru love story! Call me obsessed. 🤷🏻 "Since the dawn of time, every person alive received a unique mark on their wrist, to which o...