REJECTED BOND||J.JK✅Under Sho...

By Ellarybts

"What other language do I need to speak for you to understand how I hate seeing your ugly face? " "J-Jungkook... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chaper 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Not an update 😭😭😭😫😫😫😫😩😩😩
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter finale
Sequel teaser
SEQUEL BOOK !
OMG!😱😱😱
Wow!😱
Emergency writer&readers meeting!!
Author's final decisions
Dilemma
SURPRISE!!🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈

Chapter 43

3.1K 118 28
By Ellarybts

••"I am crying at this ...... "°°

5224 worded chapter, in case u guys haven't noticed, I type a lot 😂

Luna

So like, let's be honest, I'm so whipped for my mate. For days now I still can't get the taste of his lips from my mouth it's sending me insane. I was right, at first I always wondered if he would actually taste like how he smelt. It was mind blowing to taste his lips, it tasted of strawberries and smoke but more of smoke that I could devour his lips.
So sad that he doesn't kiss my lips often but I noticed he was just trying to respect me by not doing things I'll be uncomfortable with.
If only he knows how I wanted it so bad but I couldn't make the first move. I haven't seen him for an hour now and I'm already going insane. Since the dreams keep repeating themselves, I've gotten weary of letting him go.
Since yesterday, that is after the meeting with the witches, I didn't know why he seemed to space out so much. This morning, I woke up to him staring at me, I was sure there was something wrong with him. It was as if he wanted to tell me something.

Sighing, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the towels, wrapping it around myself whilst drying my hair worth the other one. I walked to the room, seeing it empty. I let out a pout.

I miss my bunny

I sat on the couch, frowning at how lonely I was feeling.

A while ago, I tried asking him of what the witches had said, he never replied. Instead he brought up a different issue which was strange.

Could something be wrong? Why wasn't anyone saying anything to me?

Sitting there for God knows how long, my vision began to blur, I seemed to have fallen into trance until I felt something crawl on my feet. Flinching, I looked down on my leg to see a black snake, crawling on top of my leg. I let out a scream, stomping my feet on the floor and stumbling away to the wall. It wasn't long until the snakes began to increase in number. My heart began to beat to fast and loud, my breathing became harsh as I watched the tiled floor get filled with black snakes everywhere. I let out another scream, tears began to fill my eyes and I started crying. Screaming  again, I tripped and fell to the floor with a loud thud, my hand instinctively flying to clutch onto the towel. I crawled away to the far end of the room, pressing myself into the corner.

Snakes were everywhere

I screamed, my cries beginning to get louder. I was terrified, I was seeing countless snakes crawling around, a feminine voice began to laugh hysterically and I covered my ears with my palms

"Stop!"

I pleaded, my body shaking violently

"No! Aaaaah!"

My lips began to quiver. I pulled my knees to my chest, squeezing my body  and wishing I would just disappear

The snakes were getting nearer and nearer and I couldn't do anything.

All I could do was to cry, scream and whimper.

Jungkook

I knew he wouldn't hear me but I needed him around. The snakes were going to bite me, I was going to die .

One of them was near me  , it lifted his head, I watched in horror as it got ready to lounge itself at me, shaking my head, I stared at it wide eyed, my breath caught in my throat and just when it shot it's head towards me someone called my name.

"LUNA! "

I squeaked in shock, my gaze finally locking with dark eyes. Jungkook  stared at me, horrified.

"What is wrong? "

I stated back away from him, my eyes wide and tears slipping from them. My breath was harsh and my lips  wouldn't stop quivering.

He was about to touch me but I flinched, causing him to retrieve his hand, hurt flashing through his eyes.

"What is wrong ? "

I finally released a sob

"Snakes "

"What? "

I looked behind him to see all the boys gathered there , staring at me worriedly

"T-there, there were snakes everywhere "

I watched them exchange glances

"Luna, calm down there aren't any snakes here "

Jungkook said with a sigh

I shook my head, grabbing his arm

"No, but... But there were.. "

My eyes widened in shock and I froze when I looked at the floor, only to find it in its normal state , there were no snakes,but I saw them. I was sure I wasn't imagining things.

I let out a sob

"No... "

My hand flew to cover my mouth, muffling  my cries  .

"Hey, hey it's ok "

Jungkook rubbed my arm, throwing his around my curled body and pulling me into his embrace. Tingles erupted through my body and I calmed at his touch but I was still crying.

"What is wrong with me? "

I asked, hiccupping between my cries.

"Shhh, it's ok "

I tightened my arm around myself, refusing to hug him back. Was I going crazy?
Why am I seeing snakes when there are none.

"Why? "

"Why am I seeing things that don't exist?! "

I pushed him away slightly, enough to  crawl away from him. His face showed hurt but I wasn't in my right mind to feel guilty. I scattered my hair with my hands and pulled onto them

"Am I really dying? "

"TELL ME HE TRUTH AM I DYING?! "

I looked at the boys, unable to handle Jungook's hurt and frustrated expression. Jin gave me a worried look, his forehead wrinkled in guilt and worry.

"Tell me! "

Whilst the others only looked down or elsewhere to ignore my gaze, Jin only shook his head at me, his eyes getting glassy.

"You are lying "

I accused with a sob

"Why is it that I keep seeing strange things, I'm becoming a burden "

"If I'm going to die there is no need to suffer this way, I could just die "

Again  , Jungkook embraced me, this time he ignored my protest and tightened his arms around me. When I tried to fight it, he growled, warning me to stop which made me halt immediately.

I leaned in to his touch, crying silently.

"Just kill me already, I'm so tired of these emotional traumas along with being mentally unstable"

"I told you to stop "

His tone was harsh but I knew I had annoyed him.

"You won't die, I'll die before anything happens to you "

He spoke stiffly  , his arms squeezing me more tightly but I couldn't complain.

The rest of the boys exited the room silently, Jimin being the last to leave closing the door behind him.

My crying had eventually subsided, leaving me with hiccups.

I finally found myself wanting to hug my mate so bad, so I returned the hug, my head placed on his chest and my arms around his torso. He sat on the floor outstretched, lifting me on his laps as I snuggled myself into him.

"Don't do that again"

I stayed silent, hoping he'd continue

"Don't push me away from you again, it hurts "

Hot tears escaped my eyes at his words. I hurt him without knowing. I wasn't in my right mind, I didn't know it'll hurt him so much for him to tell me.

"I'm sorry "

I said with a sob, burying my face into his neck

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it "

My wet face touched his bare neck. Jungkook stayed silent. I hated his silence, it hurt me when we stayed silent. I hated it

"I'm sorry, please don't stay silent, I won't do it again "

I bit on my lip and pushed back to stare up his face. It was blank, he wasn't reacting to anything.

"Jungkook really I'm.... "

Before I could compete my statement, his lips crushed on mine. Biting my lip harshly, I moaned into the kiss, trying to pull away but he only placed his hands at the nape of my neck, pressing me against him as he slipped his tongue into the mouth to deepen the kiss.

Butterflies danced in my stomach as an electricity of shiver rushed down my spine . Kissing him was the most wonderful feeling, fireworks seem to explode between us,  it was magical.

My eyes instinctively closed , stubborn tears still streaming down my face as I finally returned the kiss.

I want to stay with him, I want us to be with each other forever but I don't think I can.
I don't think I will survive that long, there isn't any way I was going to live that long.

I knew they knew it, that was why they were all trying to avoid the topic with me.

Without knowing, he was already hovering above me, sharing the most passionate kiss with me.

My hand flew to his hair when my lungs began to burn for oxygen but he didn't seem ready to stop. Instead, he pinned my other hand tightly against the floor, his lips pressing so hard against mine.

I wasn't going to pull away from this amazing moment for some stupid air that I needed. I didn't want to ruin it at all, who knows? It might be my last.

~~~~'''~~~~

****
J•K

I stood at the bathroom, silently staring at myself in the mirror. I looked frustrated or so, I thought. My black locks were scattered in all directions, I did look miserable.

Ignoring my thoughts, I turned on the faucet to wash my face and after a few times I stopped and continued to stare at my face.

A loud sharp ringing in my ears sent a sharp headache and my hand flew to clutch onto my head. I winced and closely eyes, trying to calm it down only to feel something trickling down my nose. I managed to look at my face in the mirror, my eyes doubled in size but the ache in my head quickly kicked in and I winced louder, trying not make her hear me.

I stumbled back to the wall and slid down on it, bringing my hands up to touch the red liquid that was oozing from my nose.

Why was my nose bleeding?

The third time the I heard the ringing in my ears, I felt anther headache and it stopped after that. My breathing was somewhat rapid and I swallowed harshly , closing my eyes and leaning my head against the wall.

"Jungkook"

Luna called

Hyung, please get Luna out of the room for a while so she can't see me .

I mind linked Yoongi hyung

What? Stop interrupting my sleep

I rolled my eyes, regretting the fact that I mind linked him of all people

"Jungkook are you ok?"

Shit, hyung please get her out now, I'll tell you guys everything.

I felt him cut him cut off the mind linked and in no time, I was hearing voices in the room.

"Wait, why are you... "

"Let's go, come on Luna, let's go"

"Yoongi why are you taking me, where's Jungkook? "

"He's out "

"Wait when did he go out? I saw him... "

"You saw wrong woman, now stop arguing with me and let's go see Jin, he's calling you "

I heard the door shut , followed by silence. I sighed and stood up shakily to stare at my face again I'm the mirror. There was just blood smeared on my nose

But why?

I quickly washed my face, making sure to clean the blood before trudging out of the room.

   ~~~~~~~~''         

"What?! Did you just say he had a bleeding nose?! "

"Uhhh, yeah.... I think you should come "

"Yeah yeah, we are coming there right away, vampires don't get sick if not for an injury so why is his noise bleeding?! "

Aunt Bella shouted at the other side of the line. Namjoon hyung only shrugged.

"I don't know either "

"Yeah yeah Joonie, whatever, we are coming "

With that she hanged up.

The three of them stared at me suspiciously.

"What? "

I asked, cocking a brow at them.

They all heaved a sigh .
We were currently in Namjoon hyung's office after the incident. Jimin had been keeping Luna busy for the time being, so far my nose hasn't been bleeding neither has the ringing in my ears occurred.

"Jungkook"

Namjoon hyung ruffled his hair, staring at me.

"What? "

"Why are you guys giving me that look?"

"What did you do this time idiot? "

Yoongi hyung asked, his expressing contrasting  his words. I shrugged

"Nothing "

I answered dryly
Jin hyung pushed himself off the single seat couch and began to walk around

"Let's see.... "

He began, walking behind the couch I was seated on with his hand running on it.

"You didn't get into any fight to have a bleeding nose, you aren't sick of some cancer because vampires don't get sick "

My eyes followed him as he stopped in front of me.

"Tell me Kook"

He face became serious
"You didn't drink from her, did you? "

Oh, so that was why they gave me those looks. Of course I didn't

"Hyung "

"Why would I? I didn't drink from her "

"You sure? "

Yoongi hyung asked suspicious and I rolled my eyes

"Heck no "

"Language "

I sighed, giving Jin hyung an annoyed look

"Where is Hobi? "

"What does that have to do with the issue at hand? "

Yoongi hyung snapped at Jin hyung.

"Well, just asking "

He slumped his shoulders and dropped himself on the couch.

"That lovestruck puppy? I saw him sneaking out a while ago, he was going to meet his mate "

Namjoon hyung replied with a smirk, the rest shook their heads

"Again Jungkook, try to recall, is there no time you might have drank from her? "

I was getting annoyed sat this point. Luna isn't well, I would never drink from her, that will make her feel more pain.

"Hyung, I would never drink from her, she's in so much pain , I wouldn't do that "

"Not only drinking her blood Jungkook"

I grunted in annoyance when a feminine voice chimed in. Turning around, the two witches walked in the office hurriedly.

I  gave aunt Nur an annoyed stare

"What do you mean by not only drinking her blood? That was the only thing you told me not to "

They both sighed and took their seats in the three in one couch that Yoongi hyung was sitting in.

"Well, we found out that the venom from the back magic is spreading through her body, that is why it's seen crawling when it acts up so at this rate, kissing her is toxic to you "

I stayed silent, were they trying to tell me not to kiss my mate?

"Are you telling me to stop kissing my mate ? "

I hissed, ignoring their snickers from Yoongi hyung . I didn't care if I was saying it out loud but kissing my mate is very important to me.

"Something like that"

Aunt Bella replied

"About the dream, we have something to tell you guys "

Aunt Nur began, nervously fidgeting with her hand

"We are going to have Jen check what it is about, it's dangerous for my daughter but she insisted to do it since she cares about Luna "

"Wait, what can she do? Is she a magician or something sort of voodoo... "

"It's ok Yoongi, we will go into details"

The woman snapped, aunt Bella didn't seem to like Yoongi hyung that much. They never got so much along, I honestly don't know why.

Aunt Nur took in a deep inhale

"My daughter is a seer "

"What?! "

Jin hyung shouted, making his surprise known. I just stared at her silently, absorbing it in. Seers aren't common  , that sounded a lot awesome. I wasn't the only surprised one, the rest were except for the two witches

"Wow "

Namjoon hyung finally let out

"I'm wondering if Hobi knows "

"Wait, why didn't we all know? "

Jin hyung asked, impressed

"Well, she wanted it a secret, at first, her powers weren't awakened so she could only dream about them but now, she can see the future, she's still controlling her visions. "

She explained

"Isn't it dangerous for her health? The law of being a seer is not to tell the word about what fate wants. If they do that, it's called interrupting with fate. And there's a payment for that right? "

Namjoon hyung asked, his face showing worry .

"Yeah, she'll have to do it this once, even though she will pay with  one day of her lifespan on earth"

My forehead wrinkled

"A day? "

I asked, drawing their attention

"Yeah,if she tells you what will be happening about the curse if you do mark your mate "

I stayed silent.

"And she agreed to do it? "

She nodded, her face showing worry

"She said it was just for once, there's no harm in it "

Aunt Bella stated, her expression showing how much she disagreed.

"When is she coming? "

Yoongi hyung asked

"Any moment from now, she's with that sunshine boy "

Aunt Nur said, excited.

"Wait which sunshine boy? "

Jin hyung asked

"It's Hobi "

Namjoon hyung replied with a smirk

"Seriously ? "

Yoongi hyung cocked a brow at the woman who seemed almost too excited talking about her  in -law.

"Hey, allow the woman to fangirl, it's not her fault she already loves her soon to be son in law"

Jin hyung stated with a laugh

"Oh I like your thinking Seokjin"

I smiled.

The woman acted so childish .
She gives off a very warm feeling which makes me remember my mum.

"We are here ! "

Hobi hyung threw the door opened, singing the statement with both him and his mate holding  hands.

Jen looked rather shy as she pulled her hair to cover her face. I grinned, watching them laugh .

"Wow, the love rope has gotten so strong "

He grinned happily, winking at Yoongi hyung who rolled his eyes.

"Good evening Jen"

Jin hyung teased.

"Oh... Uhhh.... J-Jin oppa.. I... "

She stammered shyly and every one burst in fits of laughter. Why do girls always stutter like this when nervous?

"Yah, stob it, you don't embarrass my angel "

He pulled her closer to himself, wrapping his arms around her protectively. They all laughed

I only watched with a small smile, begging to fill the longing in my heart. I missed Luna.

They continued to make jokes, laughing for a long time

"Mm... Mm"

"So now, on with the main issue "

"Jungkook, give her your hand "

Aunt Bella instructed with a small smile. Despite my confusion, I still held out my hand. Jen stood up and walked towards, me, sitting crisscross on the floor in front of me.

"Go on sweetheart"

"Control it, like I taught you "

"Yes mum"

She smiles and turned her head to my hand, taking in a deep breath before closing her eyes.

"Please don't move "

She mumbled inaudibly and I gave her a slight nod.

Luna
"Yah Park Jimin, where is Jungkook? "

I was seated on Jimin's bed, his bedroom wasn't so masculine but more of a cute little boy's. The room gives off a baby cute guy vibe which honestly wasn't so bad at all. He had a lot  of teddy bears that's looked like him.

Jimin pushed himself from the wall, putting his foot down before walking to me.

"Come on Luna, why are you still looking for that dork when a real cute guy like myself is before you "

He spoke softly and I grimaced in disgust.

"Call my mate a dork again and I'm kicking your thick ass"

I said with a scowl and he burst out laughing. What was so funny? I miss my mate, why can't I see him?

Or maybe..

"Jimin? Tell me the truth, is he ok? Did something happen? "

The short guy in front of me only raked his hair in frustration before walking to me,dropping himself on his sea blue carpeted floor and sitting crisscrossed.

Did I mention the fact that this short guy seemed to like blue a lot?

For the first time, I found out we had something in common.

He gave me his award winning smile that had his eyes disappearing from his face and I glared back at him.

"Why don't we forget about Jung fucking Kook and focus on Ji cute adorable Min? Hm? "

I managed to smack his head, he yelped in pain and clutched onto his head, the part I had hit. Shooting me a glare, I shot him back with the same intensity. He began to grumble incoherent words under his breath before yelling

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS AND SMACKING MY HEAD? ! "

I blinked repeatedly at him, the corners of my lips twitching in amusement. Can he be more cute ?

"I will smack it again and again, and smack the unsmackable part if you dare to speak of MY mate that way! "

I yelled back at him, he placed his palm on his chest, faking a hurt expression.

"Don't I beat him in terms of looks? "

"Heck no way "

He groaned.

"When will I find my mate?! "

He kicked one of his pillows, his leg barely touching it.

I watched in amusement as he began to throw his legs around  angrily, whining like a baby.

"Why can't I find her?! "

"Calm down Chim,don't be so desperate "

He turned to me, his hand still pulling onto his hair

"Do you think she's hiding from me? "

I bit on my lips, trying to find the right answer. Why will she hide from him? It's not as if she has seen him and then she doesn't want him.

I looked at him from top to down. There was nothing to reject about him, he's short alright but I think most 21st Century girls love cute things, so those will do.

"I don't think so "

His eyes lit up in excitement as he returned to his spot, sitting criss-cossed opposite me. I sighed

"If she has seen you or something, you would have felt the pull, even though that would depend on the type of bond you both will share. But trust me, she wouldn't hide from... "

I gestured my index finger at him

"A cute guy like you "

He raised his brows at me, a teasing smile on his lips. I rolled my eyes in reply

Bruuuhh~~~ I have my own mate too

"Ugh, you are so dirty minded "

I groaned

"What I mean is, nowadays girls love cute guys, trust me, she would never reject you. Just have patience and you will meet her at a day you aren't even expecting"

Jimin smiled brightly at me, his both hands gripped onto my face. I let out a small yelp as he began to squish my cheeks crazily.

"Yah! Let go "

I warned

"Awww you are such an adorable one Luna, Jungkook doesn't deserve you but he's lucky to have you "

I rolled my eyes, heat rising up my cheeks. I was thankful he was cupping my cheeks or else this dork would laugh at me for blushing.

The thought of being suitable for Jungkook makes, me feel all proud and giddy
"Thank you "

"For what? "

I asked, managing to get his small hands off my face

"For your assurance, it actually helped me a lot "

I giggled, nodding at him.

The rest of the time was spent on Jimin asking me tons of questions on mates. We played truth or dare, we laughed and fooled around. I actually became fond of him. He was the best male friend a girl will ask for, for a short while, I already got comfortable around him, a lot.

But something was wrong.

He wouldn't let me go anywhere and when I talk about Jungkook, he changed the topic. So I decided to do one thing.

"*yawns * aaaah Chim, I'm sleepy"

I said with my most cute pouts, he chuckled before nodding

"Go to sleep "

I frowned

"Where? "

"Anywhere "

"Ok"

I shrugged and slid onto the carpeted floor

"Yah, what are you doing ? "

He asked, scooting away to give me space. I laid on my stomach, turning my head to look at him

"Sleeping, what else? Idiot"

He sighed

"Why the floor? "

I shrugged

"Well, well because it's soft, the carpet is soft "

He laughed at my dryness. My eyes began to feel heavy

"Don't go anywhere, I get bad dreams sleeping alone "

I mumbled drowsily. I heard him laugh shortly

"Ok "

And with that, I was out like light.

•••••

My eyes slowly opened, squinting at the sudden brightness, I look to the side to see Jimin lying beside me. He  looked as though he was smiling.

He's an idiot even in his sleep

And here he is, calling my mate a dork

I shook my head, silently pushing myself to sit up.

It had gotten dark. I guess my plan to get him to sleep worked.

I quickly stood up and straightened my dress, taking a quick glance at him to make sure he was sleeping. I tip toed out of the room, hurriedly walking past different doors, I was lucky to remember the way or else I'd get lost.

I managed to look for Jungkook at most of the places I thought he'd be but he wasn't. Not even our room.

Our room?

I like the sound of  it

I stood up the staircase, scanning the huge living room, there was no one there but then my ears picked up sounds. I hurried down the stairs, following the voices, I couldn't smell my mate. I walked past the kitchen and then I knew I was going towards Namjoon's office. Surely  they were there.

The door wasn't closed entirely, it was slightly ajar. I was about to push it opened when something caught my attention

"Did you really see it that way? "

A voice I knew belonged to Aunt Nur spoke

"Yes mum, he won't survive if he marks her. He will die in her place "

Jen?

She was here?

"Is that why his nose was bleeding? Was there a possibility that the venom from the black magic was affecting him? "

Namjoon asked, I suddenly felt my heart rate pick its pace. What was going on?

"Yes it is, our only solution was for them to complete the mating process, I guess that has been cancelled "

Aunt Bella said.
Wait, mating process?

"Why is it getting so difficult? "

"I don't know Hoseok but the way to break her curse might he under our nose, yet we might not know. The solution might be something simple yet we don't even know. There has to be something that we are missing here "

Aunt Nur replied, her tone laced with worry. I was beginning to get the situation. All these were for my curse, yet no one deemed it necessary to make me know. That was the truth he was hiding

"Jungkook for your own safety, I'm sure Luna would want the same thing. Don't endanger yourself by even kissing her please  , black magic is dangerous, the venom is dangerous "

I let out a shaky breath, my hands falling limp on my side.

That was it? Again, he's in danger because of me. My dream, has been confirmed

I heard a low growl

"Are you ok Jen? "

Hoseok's concerned voice asked

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just what happens when I break the seer rule. I just feel a small headache, I'll be fine "

"Are you sure? "

Jin questioned

"Yeah"

"Thank you Jen"

I finally heard my mate's voice

"It's ok, Luna is my friend, it was the  least I could do for her"

"Speaking of Luna  where is she? Why isn't she here? "

Jen asked anxiously

"She's with Jimin, apparently being destructed "

Yoongi spoke with a small sigh

"Wait, why? She should be here, all these concern her ... "

I heard a loud gasp from Jen

"Don't tell me... You didn't tell her?! "

There was a long minute of silence. Jungkook had hidden a lot from me. The thought made me feel as if needles were bring pricked into my heart.

He lied, about everything

How could he?

I trusted him

"No"

Jungkook replied

"But why? "

Jen said after gasping again

I heard a long sigh

"I just..... I didn't tell her because I was worried. I will  tell her but not now? "

"Then what did you tell her? Please don't lie to her, she wouldn't like that "

"No... She doesn't need to know yet, I'll tell her but not now so please don't "

Another sigh chimed in and I knew it was Jen

"Ok but you need to do it soon, we'll be leaving now "

I felt some wet substance on my cheeks, only to touch it and find out I was crying. Tears, were streaming down my face so smoothly like water falls. Jungkook did lie to me, my suspicion was right.

"Luna! "

Jimin called from across the hall. At the same time, the door was thrown opened, revealing Jen and the two witches with Hobi holding her against his body. Their eyes instantly went wide as they fell on me.

I glared at them through my eye lashes, tears still streaming den my face. I curled my hands into a ball, my nails digging into my palm.

I felt it, all the anger, betrayal and deceit bubbled up in my chest. My chest burnt with rage as I stared at each face, ignoring Jimin's presence beside me.

I was so angry, I couldn't believe they kept me in the dark. All these while

"Why are you guys still standing..... "

Yoongi appeared behind them, pushing the door opened to reveal the entire office. Enough for Jungkook and the rest who turned their heads to see me.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight of me, he quickly jolted up from his couch and turned to me, his face showing so much surprise.

"Luna"

He finally called, taking a step towards me as the rest moved aside. With every step he took, I took one back .

"Luna"

I shook my head from side to side, a sob threatening to escape my throat.

"Lu"

"How could you? Jungkook how....? "

I let out a sob, turning my back at him

"Luna wait, I.... I can, I can explain "

A disbelieving sob left my mouth as I stopped in my tracks, my back still face him.

"Fuck you! "

I spat, masking my sob as I tried not to cry in front of him

I  rushed up the stairs.

"Luna! "

He called but I ignored him and pushed myself further.

"Luna wait, I'm sorry "

I continued to race down the halfway with Jungkook hot on my tail.

How could he? How could he have deceived me just when I gave him another chance?

Just.... How? How could he?!

Hey yo, fellow wattpaders, I AM SO EXCITED FOR DYNAMITE! In fact, my dancing shoes are already prepared for I can't wait to rock that song with my dance move. Shhkprshsjugtsgynehddsdshpjshjp

😂😂😂
I heard it's an upbeat song, something like Mic drop, damn~~

See y'all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 11.9K 70
"Aren't Vampires and Fairies allowed to be friends?" I asked. Tae nodded, "of course they can be. But romantically, no. It's inevitable that the Vamp...
53.5K 1.4K 28
"s-she is your mate." Namjoon said with his shocked expression. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Mate? Wtf is that?!" Jungkook yelled. Namjoon sighed...
16.8K 619 29
~Vampires?! - OC Story~ "Vampires?!" Taehyung said eyes wide from shock. "Yes, it's the only way we'll win the war." Namjoon sighed. "It's also a dea...
10.5K 868 29
"ssshhhhh... do you want them to hear?" He nibbled his earlobe who squirmed under his intense gaze. "please... I want to go back... let me go..." his...