DAZZLE DAZZLE โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” misc.

By guccihrj

come on boy, dazzle me! [ misc / spam book 1. ] More

๐’…๐’‚๐’›๐’›๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’›๐’›๐’๐’†
๐‘๐€๐๐“๐’ & ๐’๐๐€๐Œ.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” tiktok earrings
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” original story idea.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” original title too long i mad
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” spotify stats bc i'm not like other girls
๐†๐‘๐€๐๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐’.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” nikolai as characters.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” recent graphics.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” visionboard.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” tag ur self
๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐„๐๐‹๐€๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐’๐Ž๐”๐‘๐‚๐„๐’.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” in libras libertas.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” alfred song.
๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐†๐’.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” drafts!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” new oc who i would die for
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” yeah its 2021 and i'm still talking about teen wolf, what about it?

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” livia bryne.

33 4 27
By guccihrj

GOODBYE OLESYA ANSON,
HELLO LIVIA BRYNE!
[ tagxOfFreeSpiritsx ]

FULL NAME: Olivia Harper Bryne.
     ⤷ Birth Name: Chanmi Park.

NAME MEANING:
     ⤷  Olivia ; Latin ; Olive.
     ⤷ Harper ; Middle English ; Harp.
     ⤷ Bryne ; Irish ; The Brook.

NICKNAMES: Livia (perfered), Livvy, Liv, Lia.

AGE: Appears twenty-one years old but is really one hundred and sixteen years old.
     ⤷  Birthdate: November 23, 1904.
     ⤷ Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Gemini, and Ascending in Cancer. 

GENDER: Female.

SEXUALITY: Pansexual.

SPECIES: Vampire.

FACE CLAIM: Seo Sujin.

HAIR COLOR: Naturally black, dyed various colors. Currently platnium blonde.

EYE COLOR: Brown.

SKIN COLOR: Fair.

 HEIGHT: 164cm / 5 foot 5 inches.

SIGNIFICANT MARKS: Mole by her right eye and tattoos. She has love myself on her left ring finger, a rose on the back of her neck, and her birthyear on her left forearm. Considering getting a sleeve. 

❍  FAIRYTALE CHARACTER: Megara.

ABILITIES: 
     ⤷ Blood empowerment, daytime walking, immortality, enhanced conidtion (superspeed, hearing, strength), hypnosis, sleeplessness, supernatural beauty, human disguise. 

PERSONALITY: Livia Bryne liked to consider herself the reality of the female protagonists of vampire novels. She was more of a Katherine Pierce than an Elena Gilbert as the flaws of humanity have left the little empathy she has left crippled. In the last hundred years, Livia has seen some of the worst acts committed by humans with the two World Wars, the Spanish Flu, and the Cold War being apart of her everyday life. Livia has migrated all over the United States, however, the East Coast has always been somewhere she returns to with each newly created life. In her drawers as the different passports she had held over the years and the licenses that went along with them, the vampire community may be an absolute mess, but, looking out for each other was always the most important thing. Walking the streets of Evercrest, she holds her self with great confidence and a blank stare, just daring those around her to come close. She was not someone to mess with and Livia was sure to remind those around her with every chance she got.

Livia looks back on her first life fondly, even if Chanmi Park was an idiot. She was far too naive, too innocent back then to survive with the things she knows now. There are those days that she wishes to bring back that idealistic phase of her life and find happniess in her desk job in Evercrest. In her little apartment, Livia already has her books open to her next destination in case things get too crazy for her liking, a list of names and cities in the final pages of her journal. She will probably return to Boston next, revisit her old stomping grounds and pay her respects to her parents and a past lover. Life is survival of the fittest and Livia was going to prove that Charles Darwin was full of shit!

LIKES:
     ⤷ White wine.
     ⤷ Being alone.
     ⤷ Making jewelry. 
     ⤷ Documentaries. 
     ⤷ Criminal Minds.
     ⤷ Stationary supplies.
     ⤷ Vampire stereotypes.
     ⤷ Indie movies.
     ⤷ Lemonade.
     ⤷ Strong female characters.

DISLIKES:
     ⤷ Appearing weak.
     ⤷ Small children. 
     ⤷ Dracula: the Musical.
     ⤷ Vampire love stories.
     ⤷ Melodramatic people.
     ⤷ Hugs. 
     ⤷ Sneakers.
     ⤷ Pop music.
     ⤷ Phone calls.
     ⤷ Dark chocolate.

HOBBIES:
     ⤷ Bullet journaling.
     ⤷ Mixing drinks.
     ⤷ Stargazing.
     ⤷ Critiquing movies.

OCCUPATION: Town clerk.

DO THEY REMEMBER ANYTHING?: Livia has memories dating back over a century combined with the flashes of her past life. She does not remember anything at this moment, but something in the vampire's subconscious is trying to bring back her past life whether she likes it or not. 

❍ FAMILY:
     ⤷ Park Jinae ; mother ; deceased. 
     ⤷ Park Dowon ; father ; deceased.
     ⤷ Henri Laurent ; notable friend ; unknown status. 

❍ BACKGROUND: Like every story, there are two sides of Livia Bryne. There is the reality of her life and the condensed verison that she told humans to protect her identity. To make a long story short: Chanmi Park was born in Boston, Massachusetts in Novemeber 1899 and died in the same city in July 1956. Most records of Chanmi Park end there as the girl herself had compelled an unknown woman to take her identity and finish her life before moving to Raleigh, North Carolina in 1921. Livia and Henri Laurent were as thick as thieves in the early years. He was another vampire born in Nice, France in the early nineteenth century and considered Livia a younger sister, someone that he needed to protect during her vampire infancy. They stayed together until the 1970s when an argument between the two had caused Livia to flee San Francisco in 1976 and start a new life in Livingston, Montana that next year. She will never go into depth about their relationship as somethings were just too personal for her to share. Moving to Evercrest was honestly a whim. Life in Burlington had gotten a bit too comfortable for Livia's liking, so, she waited until her newest lease was up and fled, not stopping until she found the perfect city. Was Evercrest that? No, in fact, the small town was far from perfect and Livia knew that she would only be there for two years at most. 

I'M A QUEEN, LIKE A LION!

𝖎. killer ━━ the ready set. 
𝖎𝖎. cant say i'm in love ━━ susan egan.
𝖎𝖎𝖎. no longer ━━ nct 127.
𝖎𝖛.  lion ━━ (g)-idle.
𝖛. witch ━━ good girls cast.
𝖛𝖎.  how you like that ━━ blackpink.
𝖛𝖎𝖎.  monster ━━ octet.
𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. dead girl in the pool ━━ girl in red.
𝖎𝖝.  villain ━━ stella jang.
𝖝.  let's kill tonight ━━ panic! at the disco.
𝖝𝖎. i'm yer dad ━━ grlwood.
𝖝𝖎𝖎. money ━━ dawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
81K 3.4K 79
โค๏ธ
267K 40.3K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
42.1K 70 15
๐Ÿค if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! ๐Ÿค