Falling In Love, With You

By BeetleStudios

(This book was inspired by Neilani Alejandrino. The story line idea is from some of neilani's stories. So go... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
MUST READ!!! BIG NEWS!!!

Chapter Four

29 1 0
By BeetleStudios

ALEX'S   POV

Will She take my offer? I hope she does... She is... so different... I thought, not understanding why I would fall for this random woman. I looked at my BMW i8 kegs and unlocked the car door, sliding into the driver's seat. I turned on the car and forcefully pushed the gas peddle down. I sped the car up so fast, almost to the top speed. I knew I was partially setting myself up for death, but I honestly didn't care whatsoever.  I just wanted her.

§ SO SORRY BUT I AM CANCELING THIS STORY FOR NOW! I AM FOCUSING ON OTHER THINGS RIGHT NOW,

MY SUMMER PLANS! I AM VERY BUSY THIS SUMMER,

ANDI WILL TRY TO COME BACK TO THIS LATER! THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO VOTED OR READ THIS! §

ALSO:

Shout out to the females(13-18) in Kenya! You are 100% of my readers! You go girls!

I just noticed you guys, that my cover SUCKS. Wow. If anyone would like to design  a cover, message me and send the link. I will look through whoever sent one, and the one I like the best shall be our new cover (And I will give credit within the description and throughout our book! Author's Notes, End of Story update, Credits.)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...