Dangerously Toxic ✔

By _QUERENC1A_

A powerful girl gang, the second most powerful gang in the world. Their vicious. They are heartless. Independ... More

~Cast~
|The Gang Logos|
|Chapter 1|
|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
| Chapter 4 |
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
| Chapter 12 |
|Chapter 13|
| Chapter 14 |
|Chapter 15|
| Chapter 16 |
|Chapter 17|
| Chapter 18 |
|Chapter 19|
| Chapter 20 |
|Chapter 21|
| Chapter 22 |
|Chapter 23|
|Chapter 24|
|Chapter 25|
| Chapter 26 |
|Chapter 27|
|Chapter 28|
|Chapter 29|
| Chapter 30 |
|Chapter 31|
| Chapter 32 |
|Chapter 33|
| Chapter 34 |
|Chapter 35|
| Chapter 36 |
|Chapter 37|
| Chapter 38 |
|Chapter 39|
|Chapter 40|
|Chapter 41|
|Chapter 42|
|Chapter 43|
|Chapter 44|
|Chapter 45|
|Chapter 46|
|Chapter 47|
|Chapter 48|
|Chapter 49|
|Chapter 50|
|Chapter 51|
|Chapter 52|
|Chapter 53|
|Chapter 54|
|Chapter 55|
|Chapter 56|
|Chapter 57|
|Chapter 58|
|Chapter 59|
|Chapter 60|
|Chapter 61|
|Chapter 62|
|Chapter 63|
|Chapter 64|
|Chapter 65|
|Chapter 66|
| Chapter 67|
|Chapter 68|
|Chapter 69|
|Chapter 70|
| Chapter 71 |
The End.

|Chapter 11|

1.5K 47 4
By _QUERENC1A_

Devilynn Faith's POV

I stared at the box and envelop for awhile before walking over to it.

I picked up the envelop and opened it, pulling out the letter and reading it carefully.

Hello, Devilynn

Tonight at the gala I have some things I'd like to discuss with you. They are super important. But I must warn you that there will be someone at the gala who is trying to kill you and take your spot as leader of your gang. So in the box is an outfit you must wear to blend in with us so they won't know its you and they won't kill you.

Don't tell anyone of your girls about this, not one bit of this. I saw you had already bought a dress and I know you paid a lot for it so there I some money in the box as well to make up for it.

~M

I put the paper down and lifted the lid off the box.

Inside was another little box, I picked it up and opened it to see cash in there.

Under that box was a gorgeous black dress.

I sighed as I laid the dress on my bed carefully before putting everything else back into the box and hiding it into my walk in closet.

The I headed to my bathroom and quickly showering.

Once I finished showering I walked back into my room with my robe on and towel wrapped around my hair.

I sat at my vanity and pulled the towel off my head letting my damp hair fall onto my shoulders.

Grabbing my blow dryer I turned it to hot and let it heat up and dried my hair. Once it was dry I curled it and then left it down as I started on my makeup.

I did black with a little white and blue for a little pop of color before putting on my eyeliner and some highlights. Then I filled in my eyebrows and put on some fake lashes along with mascara.

Once that was done I put on a nude lipstick that matched my lip color.

Getting up, I walked over to my bed and ran my fingers over the dress before walking over to my dresser and pulled out a matching red lace pantie set.

I put on the red panties and the matching red bra.

Once that was done I slipped on the dress:

I put on some deodorant and perfume before picking out a matching purse, hiding a couple weapons and other things in there.

I smiled at myself in the mirror before heading out of my room.

Remi walked out of her room just as I walked out of mine.

I stared at her in her eyes for a couple seconds before stepping into the elevator and pushing the first floor button.

She quickly rushed in next to me as it closed and began to descend.

"I'm sorry." She said.

I stayed quiet and she knew that meant for her to hurry up and continue.

"I went to go see my mom and sister." She blurted out, getting straight to the point.

"You chose to leave your family for me this gang, I don't care if you visit them but you do it on your own time. We have important things we need to do and your wasting my time. If you want to slack off then so be it. You know where the door is." I said just as the elevator reached the main level.

I stepped out and we all met up outside the mansion where the limos where.

"Me and Lisa get our own limo, I need to speak with her privately." I informed everyone.

They nodded and hurried into the limos as me and Lisa got into the one up front.

Once we were settled in the driver took off with the other limos following close behind.

"So what'd you want to discuss?" Lisa asked.

"You've never been involved in anything like this right?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Sot there are some things we need to go over. You are not yet ready to fight yet so don't disrespect anyone there and if they are disrespecting you, ignore them or get us, these gangs are dangerous."

"Do not interact with any of the gangs at all unless they interact with you first. Don't accept any drinks or food from anyone unless its a waitress. No matter what anyone says don't go with them anywhere even if they say I sent them to get you because if I need you I'll find you myself or one of our gang members."

"When someone asks say you are a trainee for 'The Lilliths', if anyone asks anything about personal information another then your name, age, and gang then don't tell them and find me or one of our gang members immediately. Be careful when you dance with someone, watch for signs to make sure they don't whip out a knife or something."

She nodded. "Okay."

"I know this is a lot, gang life is dangerous, if you don't want to fo this know is the time to tell me." I said.

"No! I want to do it." She said.

I nodded.

We stayed quiet most of the time there as I was deep in thought.

This 'M' person, who is it? And why does he/she want to speak with me? How am I supposed to go and speak with them without any of my gang members following or what not.

We finally arrived at the gala.

The chauffer opened the door. Me and Lisa stepped out.

There were lots of people walking in.

The other limos pulled up and out came my girls.

We walked together, people looking at us as we walked past.

Once we arrived inside I looked around at all the people.

The building was huge and there were thousands of people here. I mean gangs are pretty big and have a decent amount if people so it makes sense, and I'm sure some people here are girlfriends or boyfriends of people in the gang.

I dispersed myself from the gang in hopes this 'M' person would come and pull me aside to talk soon.

I was scanning the room and I spotted Lisa clinging to Chachi and Chachi didn't mind.

I shook my head as I smiled at her.

Lisa has a lot to learn.

A waitress came over and offered me a cocktail and I gratefully took it.

I sipped from it as I began to walk around.

I stopped at the buffet table and I grabbed a strawberry, holding it under the chocolate flowing from the chocolate fountain until it was covered and I nibbled from it, my eyes darting all over the place.

I felt my ears ring as I heard the click of shoes walking over.

I turned to the sound and noticed someone walking towards me.

It was Dante, leader of the Rangers, he was actually one of our ties, and a great friend to the gang.

"Hello Devilynn." He said, stopping in front of me.

"Dante." I nodded.

He held his hand out.

"Care to dance?" He asked.

"Of course."

I set my drink down and grabbed his hand as he lead me to the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So how's the gang been?" He asked, his eyes darting around.

"Good, besides the fact the Carmella lost our last cargo." I said.

He chuckled. "Always Carmela." He said as his eyes kept darting.

Jeez. Did he get a letter too? I mean he is in all black like me.

"You seem.... Jumpy about something." I said.

He peeked around before leaning closer.

"I heard about how someone here is out to kill you." He whispered.

"Wait, how do you know?"

He was about to speak but we were interrupted by the sound of a microphone.

Our arms dropped as we turned to the stage.

"Good afternoon everyone, lovely night for a Gala aye?" Matrix, the Phoenix leader said.

Matrix.... 'M'. He could be 'M'.

He is in all black as well.

XxxParisBesties 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.3K 32
Read to find out ??? Joey is the most feared gang leader in the world
The next heir By Pia

Teen Fiction

7.8K 937 57
She knew she can't love him, He knew he shouldn't fall for her, And he silently watched her loving him just like how he loved her. Yet life happened...
169K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...
422 65 35
A girl is born with a unique and special talent: she can see people's name tags. They say 2 things: the best trait, and the worst trait.