It's not that simple

By JemiaYoung

I'm not good with descriptions,but just know that this book is good and your going to like it!!! More

Chp.1
Chp.2
Chp.3
Chp.4
Chp.5
Chp.6
Chp.7
Chp.8
Chp.9
Chp.10
Chp.11
This not a update
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20
Chp.21
Chp.22
Chp.23
Chp.24
Chp.25
Chp.26
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29
Chp.30
Chp.31
Chp.32
Wtf is going on !!!
Chp.33
Chp.34
Chp.35
Chp.36
Chp.37
Chp.38
Chp.39
Chp.40
Chp.41
Chp.42
Chp.43
Chp.44
Chp.45
Chp.46
Chp.47
Chp.48
Chp.50
Chp.51
Chp.52
Chp.53
Chp.54
Chp.55
New book!!!
Chp.56
Chp.57
Chp.58
Chp.59
Chp.60

Chp.49

8.2K 271 67
By JemiaYoung

Liyah

"Von you know where my earrings at"I walked into the bedroom looking for von finding him and yushon laid out on the bed.

I know I wasn't taking that long.

I went over to the dresser and put on my earrings and sprayed some perfume on me.

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of von and yushon laying down on the bed.

"Ight y'all get up"I picked bubba up and laid him on my shoulder "come on von I'm ready"I shook his shoulder and he jumped out of his sleep.

"Huh what's wrong" He looked at me with his eyes wide open "nun I'm ready to go" I said and he sighed laying back down.

"Ight im getting up"he scratched his stomach and got up and walked over to the closet putting his shoes on.

"Bubba you look so nice"I talked to yushon while he slept on my shoulder "Yea his daddy got him dripped out" von walked over to us and played with this his shirt.

"Chile Umm anyways"I said looking at von and back to yushon "ight you got his bag"I looked over to von and he lifted the baby bag and I nodded my head and walked out of the bedroom.

"Bae you look good"Von smacked my ass making me yelp "stop cause I look fat"I rolled my eyes walking to the front door "girl please the only thing fat on you is that ass".

I put yushon in his car seat while von hold the door open for me, once I got done I close the door and walked to the driver side but von pulled me back.

"Yo wait that's how your really feel about  yourself" I sighed and nodded my head "Yea" I avoided eye contact making him mad.

"Aaliyah you know how I feel about that look at me" I looked up at him and rolled my eyes "can we just go they waiting for us" I said and he just looked at me.

"Yea but we talking about this later" he kept his eyes on me while opening the car door for me "it's nothing really" I said starting the car.

"But it is pooh I don't want you feeling like that specially when it's not true, your beautiful inside and out" as much as I wanted to believe him I couldn't.

"You don't believe me" he asked me and I shrugged my shoulders "what I got to do to make you believe me" "von I just don't want to talk about it rii now ok".

I felt myself getting emotional again, I don't know why but my ass been so emotional over every little thing.

I pulled up to my pops house and looked at all the cars that was outside "did you invite your mama like I asked you"I asked von looked down at my phone and he nodded his head "Yea she said some about bring some drinks".

"I miss my bitches" I looked down at sky insta snap seeing them driving around "why don't you call them"we got out the car and von grabbed yushon car seat.

"Cause I'm a whole mom they probably don't want to hang out with me"I grabbed yushon bag and von smacked his lips "Liyah bye you know trez and them don't even think like that".

"I know I'm just i don't know"sighed pouting "how about you call them and go out cause that's what you need" Von said and I nodded my head "I'll call them later".

We walked up to the front door "give me a kiss" I smiled and poked my lips out and let him kiss me "y'all been locked up in that house for a week and y'all still can't keep y'all hands to y'all selves"I rolled my eyes and looked to the door and saw junbug.

"It's always you"I pushed him out the way and walked into the house "that's how you treat me now no hug or nothing"he hold his arms out and I rolled my eyes playfully and gave him a hug.

"I miss you lil ugly" "see move you always ruining the mood"he laughed and dabbed von up "is that my nephew"maj loud ass came into the livingroom yelling.

"Yes and you just woke him up"I looked over a yushon and saw that he was looking around the living room confused "he need to wake his ass up anyway" caleb said and I mugged him.

"Don't play" "where my grand baby at" I heard von mama and I smiled in the direction her voice came from "hey mama".

"Hey baby...awww look at him"she walked over to where von was sitting with the car seat and pulled him out of the seat.

"Damn hey mama"von mugged her and I laughed "boy don't play with me"she gave him that look and he looked away.

I grabbed my phone and FaceTime sky, it ain't take long for her to answer "I know this ain't my baby mama calling me"she said as soon as the call connected.

"And it is what a hoe got to say about it" I popped my neck and she laughed "bae what you been up to"she smiled in the camera making her voice go deep on purpose.

"Liyah stop playing with me" von walked up and snatched the phone from me "boy it's only sky gay ass"I snatched my phone back mugging him.

"You be having me fucked up" I heard the girls laughing in the background "that shit not funny cause he deadass mad"I rolled my eyes and looked down at my phone and saw trez and sky laughing.

"Where my nephew at" trez smiled and I mugged ha "damn I can't get a hey sis" "Nawl cause you ain't called me in a week"she rolled her eyes "ight my bad sis you forgive me"I smiled at her and she tried to hold a straight face but failed big time.

"Yes I forgive you now where my nephew at"I flipped the camera and showed them yushon who was in mama arms "awww he's so cute I know he ain't get that from von" trez said and I busted out laughing.

"Please don't do my mans" he just mugged me and I got up and sat in his lap "don't you just love you" I kissed his cheek and he just stared at me "mhmm".

"Ouuu bet that's how you feel"I said and he raised his eyebrows "you wanna talk about how we feel"I rolled my eyes  and ignored him "what's that about"treasure raised her eyebrow and I shook my head.

"Nun I'm gone call y'all later okay"they nodded there heads "ight love y'all" "love you too"we hung up and I just got on instagram trying to avoid devontae.

"Where's my beautiful daughter"I heard my dad's voice and jumped up "daddy" I jumped on him making him catch me.

"don't make no sense"I looked up and saw Xander and jayla looking at me "hey y'all".

"Hey Lil sis you don't fuck with us no more"I chuckled and go off my pops "Nawl bro I just been tryna get the jig of being a parent"I said and he smiled and gave me a hug.

"Same"he said and I smiled at him and looked over at jayla "where's the baby" I asked them "she up stairs sleep" jayla said and I nodded my head.

I heard yushon cry so I rushed back to the living room "what's wrong with him"I saw he was in junbug arms "see even bubba don't like you"I walked up to him and grabbed yushon.

"Awww what him do to the baby"I cooed to him and he stop crying and smiled at me "I see he fake like his mama"maj said walking in and I flipped him off.

"Let me see my nephew"I handed him over to maj and he just stared at him "damn he look like you bro"maj looked at von who was on his phone "I know right".

3 hours later

"That was nice"I said walking into me and von house sitting down on the living room couch putting my feet up.

"Mhmm" von walked pass me upstairs to yushon room to put him down, he came back down stairs and laid on top of me on the couch "come on talk to me".

He laid his head on my chest while I played with his hair "about wat" I played dumb and he smacked his lips "come on stop playing I'm talking about that shit we was talking about earlier today".

I sighed "It's just my postpartum nothing to worry about"I said and he kissed all over my chest up to my neck "you know I love you right" I nodded head.

"And you know that your sexy as hell" he started sucking on my neck "mhmm" "use your words ma" "yes" I said almost out of breath "and I want you know that I love every single part of you" we stared into each other eyes long before we started to make out.

He flipped us over and now I was on top of him "lemme see sum" he reached under my dress and slid my thong to the side, sliding his fingers into my wet pussy "ugh"I sat up letting him get more access "you like that mamas" I nodded my head throwing my head back.

"Von"I moaned his name and he smirked "what you want beautiful"I grabbed his hand and pulled them out of me "I want you inside of me" he had a shock face "rii now" I stuck his fingers in my mouth nodding my head.

I unbuttoned his pants and pulled his boxers down letting his dick spring out.

Ouuu I miss you so much.

I slowly sat up and slid down his dick, we both moaned at the same time making me get even more wetter.

I started riding his dick like it was the last ride I will ever get "fuck Liyah just rii there" he grunted and grabbed my hips " you like that daddy" I started to go fast then slow "ugh fuck" I moaned feeling him fuck me back.

"De-deeper" he flipped us over and started killing my shit "ahhhh Wait...fuck" I couldn't even think straight.

My legs started to shake soon as he pulled out and slammed right back into me "ouuuu I'm bout to cum" "hold it" moaned and clenched my walls around him "fuck".

Threw my head back and I felt his dick jump "don't nut in me" "fuck hold up" my whole body was ready to bust "I can't hold it no more vonnnnnn" soon as I said that I  came on his dick and he pulled out and nutted on my dress.

"Baeeeeeee I just bought this dress" I pouted and he was out of breath "well you said don't nut in you"he gave me a kiss and I smiled "I love you daddy" "I love you too baby girl".

"Von" I looked around the room and just realized where we was at "wat" "we just fucked in the living room" I stared up at him and we both just looked at each other before we busted out laughing.

"It ain't my fault you was horny" I rolled my eyes and waved him off "that was you kissing all up on me and shit" he smirked "so you saying you didn't like it"he kissed my neck and I flinched.

"Staaaaaaaawp" I pushed him off of me and got off the couch "I need to take a shower now" I looked down at the stain on my dress and smacked my lips.

"Getcho crybaby ass on I will buy you another one" I smiled and walked away "tank youuuuu".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 473 12
Good books need no description! Just Reading!«
4.1K 59 16
Just read. itll explain itself
23.8K 722 34
Ion do description but aye read 🌚
297K 8K 74
Not good with descriptions just read I promise it's good lol