๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๏ฟฝ...

By Strwbry_Marie2

โ๐†๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ.โž Hobi chuckles and clutches me to his chest, โWe ca... More

||Foreword||
|| Concept Gallery ||
|| Concept Gallery Pt. 2 ||
๐Ÿณ Eggs and Bacon ๐Ÿ”
โค๏ธ Love and Hate ๐Ÿ’”
โ˜ Memory Lane โ˜
๐Ÿคฌ Lunas, Alphas, and Cursing Humans ๐Ÿคฌ
๐Ÿ˜ก Annoying Visitors ๐Ÿ˜ 
๐Ÿ’ Cherries and Gold ๐Ÿ†
๐Ÿ˜  Friends Argue Sometimes ๐Ÿ˜ 
๐Ÿ—… Mate and Greet ๐Ÿ—…
โค๏ธ Physical Attraction, Chemical Reaction ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ‘ Mate Orientation ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ•’ Horny and Waiting for You ๐Ÿ•’
๐Ÿงก Amber and Vanilla ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ‘ฌ Confrontation ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ‘ฌ Confrontation Pt. 2 ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿคง Broken Heart's Syndrome ๐Ÿค’
๐Ÿ•’ Time to Heal ๐Ÿ’Š
๐ŸŒ™ Goodnight Kisses ๐Ÿ’‹
๐Ÿ’ฆ Wet Dreams & Revenge ๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ Distance ๐Ÿ›ฃ๏ธ
๐Ÿฅบ Heartfelt Apologies ๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ˜˜ Make Up, Make Out ๐Ÿ›๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰ Surprise, Surprise ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ”ŽLost and Found ๐Ÿ‘€

๐Ÿ•’ Be Our Guest! โ˜•

1.1K 44 2
By Strwbry_Marie2

"Be our guest

It is of deepest pride

and greatest pleasure

that we welcome you tonight,"

~Beauty and the Beast

.....

Chapter 9

Y/n POV

"Just follow me," I tell him. Stepping into the hallway, my nose catches two faint, unfamiliar scents that I know for sure don't belong to anyone in my pack. The smell was strong and dazed me, but it was too faint for me to identify it.

I take another whiff. "Weird," I murmur.

Once we're outside, I start to walk towards the Alpha house. A girl runs in my direction. "Alpha! Alpha!" she shouts, and I force Namjoon behind me.

She stops in front of me. "Yes, Seulgi?" I say.

She notices Namjoon and waves flirtatiously. "Hey, cutie!" She's addressing Namjoon. "What's his name?" She asks me.

I couldn't stifle the growl that rose in my throat. I'm convinced that my wolf doesn't know how to act around Namjoon. "Seulgi, Focus! What did you want?" I snap.

"Oh yeah, The faucet in my packhouse, RV, is broken. None of the girls know how to fix it."

(Note: Red Velvet aka RV)

"Okay, I'll send Yeonjun and Jackson over to check it out ASAP."

"Cool," She said. "Um, do you mind if I~" She jerks her head in Namjoon's direction. She wanted to talk to Namjoon alone. Normally, I wouldn't care. This kind of thing happened a lot when Hyunjin and I ran errands around the pack. I was incredibly pissed off at her proposal. Namjoon's eyes were wide, and his mouth was agape.

"Um," he stuttered uncomfortably.

"He's busy and tired. He had a long day, y' know? You understand, right?"

"Actually, I wanna hear it from him-" I interrupt her.

"We have to go now, sorry~," I say, grabbing his arm and drag him away.

"Whoa!" he says as I drag him away. "Are you jealous?" I ignore him.

I storm into Got7's packhouse, "Jackson!" I yell.

He comes running down the stairs, "Where's the fire, little alpha?"

"There's no fire, Jackie," I reply as he comes and hugs me.

Got7 and Stray Kidz were apart of my old pack and came with me to start the one we all know and love. Jackson has been calling me that nickname (little alpha a.k.a. L.A.) since we were kids like my dad did.

Now it was Namjoon's turn to jealous. The skinship between Y/n and this male ticked him off.

"I actually need a favor,"

"Lay it on me, L.A."

"I need you to go and fix the sink at RV packhouse with Yeonjun."

"Okay, I'll check it out in the morning, cool?"

"Alright," I pause and notice how to silent it is in the house, "Where are all the others?"

He shrugs. "Out on a run, probably hunting," He notices Namjoon, "Who's he?"

"Oh, this is Alpha Kim of the Kim Pack. Namjoon meet Jackson Wang. Jackson meet Kim Namjoon. He came to discuss some business and to find out my gender. Anyway, the business ran later than expected, and he's gonna spend the night."

He shakes Jackson's hand a little too firmly, "Maybe longer than that," Namjoon adds.

"Nice to meet you, man," Jackson says, and Namjoon just nods.

"Anyway, I have to get our guest settled," I say, clapping my hands once, "Goodnight, Jackie!"

"G'night L.A."

We head out, and I lead Namjoon to the Alpha house. I dig the keys out of my pocket.

"There's a spare key under the orange flowerpot," I tell him.

I show him around, and we end the tour in the master bedroom, "It's kind of creepy. You live here alone?" He asks.

"Oh! of course not! I live with my friends in another packhouse,"

"Why don't you live here, and you have friends?"

"Is that hard to believe? I just don't want to. It brings back bad memories,"

"Yeah, you seem so cold and hard-working,"

"I'm not like this all the time, only when I'm working."

For the sake of continuing the conversation and he likes the sound of her voice, Namjoon says, "Who are your friends?"

"My beta, Hyunjin. My delta, Lisa, My Gamma, Jisoo, and my Warriors, Jennie and Rose," I say.

"Can I- stay at your packhouse tonight instead?"

"Why?"

"This place is creepy, and I need to be near you since we're mates,"

"Okay, I guess," I say.

I lead him to my packhouse. I unlock the door, "Ji?" I call.

"In the kitchen!" Jisoo calls back.

We enter the kitchen, "We have a guest, Ji,"

She wipes her hands on a towel, "Hi, I'm Jisoo, you must be Namjoon, y/n-nie's mate,"

Namjoon looks cautiously at me, "It's okay, she told me already," Jisoo continues, shaking Namjoon's hand.

"Jisoo, we've decided to keep the mated thing quiet until I'm ready,"

"Ohhh," Jisoo says, looking back and forth between Namjon and me. She whispers to Namjoon, "I believe in you. I'm on your side,"

"Ji!" I shout.

"What?!" I shake my head at her, "You already know where I stand, girl," Jisoo explains.

Rose bounds down the stairs, her phone in her hand. "Hey, Jisoo, is dinner ready yet?"

She looks up to see Namjoon, "Hi! I'm Rose," she hugs Namjoon, "It's like I have a new brother. He's so handsome, Y/n,"

"Yeah, yeah, what about me, Rosie?"

"Oh, yeah," She gives me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Dinner will be ready soon," Jisoo informs. "Why don't you show Namjoon to the guest room?"

I show him around the ground floor, then head up to the second floor. The guest room was at the end of the hall, across from my room. The first room that we came upon was Hyunjin's room, which was closest to the stairs. Hyunjin was asleep apparently, guessing from the loud snoring coming through the closed door. I was NOT gonna sleep tonight!

The next room was Jennie's room, the door was wide open. As we walked past, Jennie and Lisa were on her bed in their pj's with gold face masks on.

Namjoon introduces himself, the girls say hi and carry on with their inside jokes and hyena laughter.

I stop at my room, "This is me," I say, gesturing towards the door behind me. I point across the hall to the guest room, "That's you right there,"

He stuffs his hands into his pockets. "So, we're neighbors, huh?"

"Yeah,"

The rest of the night blurred. We ate dinner, watched a movie, and went to bed.

A/N: 

I wasss heerrreeee, I lived I've done, I was heeerrrreee

Bye, my berries!

Edited: ✔️

~Strawberry Marie🍓🍓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 7.3K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
258K 4.7K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTEโš ๏ธ: This book is for entertainment purposes only. โš ๏ธ:If I see m...
Shards By Laura

Fanfiction

7.8K 325 30
"You're beautiful" He mumbled out, hands cupping her face, brushing her tears away "I'm so sorry you feel as though you're not, but I know it's hard...
34K 3.9K 41
Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, โI didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with the sweet lips like this! I'm lucky to k...