Airport - Min Yoongi (1/4) ✔︎

By xXItzCheryyXx

"I'm going to ask you one question which will explain why you don't know who I am." Confused, I shrug. "Alri... More

#1 - Oblivious
#2 - Mystery boy
#4 - Explanations
#5 - Learning
#6 - Earrings
#7 - We meet again
#8 - Adventures
#9 - The waiter
#10 - Glare
#11 - The hidden gift
#12 - Guilt
#13 - Frustration
#14 - Exposed
#15 - Home alone
#16 - Cuddle
#17 - Odd
#18 - All by yourself
#19 - Rescue mission
#20 - Temporary
#21 - Tickets
#22 - Baby steps
#23 - Scared
#24 - I love you too
#25 - Tension
#26 - It's okay
#27 - Final round
#28 - Lost and found
#29 - Our story
#30 - Parting ways (Final)
Epilogue
EXTRA
Announcement <3
Angel

#3 - Taken

34.5K 1.2K 402
By xXItzCheryyXx

~1 week later~

"You guys want anything?" I yell through the apartment to the three lazy babies.

"Something to eat!" I hear one of them answer back, not hearing any respose from the other two so I'm guessing they've gone to sleep.

Hayoon, Songmin and I are still at university, so have a lot of work to complete. However with me I'm in my last year, so although I have work it isn't as much as these two. It's made them extrememly tired and stressed. Dea however has now finished university completely as she spent her last year in Australia.

So Dea is the oldest out of us, then me second, Songmin third and Hayoon's the youngest.

"I'll be back in an hour!" I yell once again and step outside our apartment, locking the door behind me. I go into the lift and press the ground floor button, waiting patiently for the doors to once again open.

I pull out my phone and check the time.

9:17PM

It's gotten relatively dark, but I'm going to one of the busiest parts of Seoul which isn't far from our apartment. So no-one would even attempt in kidnapping or mugging me when there's many people around, regardless of what hour it is, meaning there's many witnesses.

I put my hands in my coat pocket and walk into the city, looking around at different shops and places. I've only come here to collect my earrings I ordered online, and for some reason they don't do deliveries which is a pain in the ass.

I find the jewellery store and step inside. The theme of the store is white and gold, and it looks very pretty. The earrings are rose gold flowered earings which I've been wanting to buy for a while now. They're ₩40,000 which obviously I have but haven't had the chance to buy it, until now.

The earrings come in a little grey box, with a silver ribbon wrapped around it and a bow on top. Such a cute little box.

After collecting them I push the jewellery shop door and step out in the open, a bit more happier now that I've got the earrings.

So now I can order and buy food: the highlight of my trip today and by far the most interesting.

I walk more down the street, about to place the box deep and safe into my pocket when I'm pushed violently by something behind me, someone behind me. The box slips and is knocked out of my grasp and because it's dark I can't see where it's ended up on the floor.

Furiously, I look up. "Watch where you're going!"

The man who pushed into me wears a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans, black leather boots, a black cap and mask on his face.

Such a nice variety of colours.

He's panting and whilst out of breath, bows repeatedly and apologises. "I'm sorry I'm sorry please forg..." He trails off when he makes eye contact with me.

I look away, more focused on finding that little box. I better not lose these earrings, I've waited so long to buy them! I groan and continue searching with my eyes around on the floor but they don't seem to appear anywhere.

A sudden grasp on my wrist makes me turn my head in alarm, and the next thing I know I'm suddenly being yanked along by the man who pushed me.

What the hell?

"Hey, let go of me!" I yell, trying to push his strong grip off my wrist. He runs like crazy whilst dragging me behind him, and I reluctantly have to run along too.

"Get off me!" I continue to yell, and he turns a corner into an alleyway and stops running. However, he doesn't let go of my wrist. I punch repeatedly at his arm and chest, trying to make him loosen his grasp.

"Shut up." He hisses, and with his other hand he slams it onto my mouth.

Oh my god, I'm actually being kidnapped!

My screams and accusations come out muffled, as he only presses harder on my mouth to shut me up.

I shove his hand off my mouth. "Help! Help I'm being kidnapped!" I scream at the top of my lungs, earning weird looks by people that pass by the alleyway.

Well that's rude.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up!" The man whispers more harshly, and tries to get me to calm down.

Scoffing I stamp down hard on his foot, making him yelp and losen his grip on my wrist. I yank it out of his hand and push him backwards, trying to make a run for it. But his arms now go around my waist and pull me back, further from escaping.

"No!" I squeal, flinging my hands out in front of me. I was so close to freedom!

The man spins me around and places his finger on his mouth, still covered by his mask. "What part of shut the fuck up don't you understand?"

I slap his chest repeatedly and try to wriggle out of his grasp. "I'm not letting you kidnap me!" I shout.

Groaning, he once again slaps his hand on my mouth. "Jiyeon calm down, I'm not fucking kidnapping you!" He whisper shouts.

My eyes immediately widen. He knows my name? How the hell does he know my name?

Once again I shove his hand off me, and take slow steps backwards from him. "How the hell do you know who I am? Who are you?" I yell furiously.

He throws his hands up in the air and sighs in annoyance, but then immediately flinches down behind a dumpster at the sound of quite an annoying voice, also screaming at the top of their lungs.

"Yoongi oppa!"

Wait, what?

Three girls come into view on the street, panting and looking around with lust and madness in their eyes.

"Where did he go?" One of them whines.

"You go that way and I'll go this way. He thinks he can get away? Not on my watch. Now come on! Yoongi oppa! Where've you gone?" The first one once again yells and darts off with another girl, the third girl running the opposite way. The yells of 'Yoongi oppa' soon drown away the further they get away from us.

I blink, looking back at the crouched man breathing heavily beside the large bin. I tip-toe towards him, and crouch down questioningly.

"Did you have to be so loud?" He whispers harshly, catching his breath.

No way.

My mouth gapes open, and I furrow my eyebrows at the man who I'm starting to slowly recognise. "Yoongi?!"

Yoongi shushes me again at my loud and surprised voice. "You need to shut up!"

Scowling I repeatedly smack him on the arm, and he flinches back in confusion. "Hey, what are you doing? Jiyeon stop! Jiyeon!" He yelps helplessly at my attacks.

I stand to my feet. "Why the hell did you kidnap me? Are you crazy?" I once again yell, as I'm still pissed off at him.

He also stands to his feet and scoffs, taking off his black mask. "Me? Me being crazy? You are the one who's screaming at the top of your lungs like a mad woman!"

"Only because you thought it was a good idea to kidnapped me!"

He pinches the bridge of his nose. "I wasn't kidnapping you."

"Then why did you drag me along with you?"

"It was an impulse, I panicked!" He raises his hands in defence.

I sigh and place my hands on my hips. "Well because of your 'impulse' I've now lost my earrings which I had literally just bought."

"Who cares? My life was in danger!" Yoongi then places his hands on his knees, still trying to catch his breath. "You have no idea how long I've been running from those girls."

"Why were you running from them in the first place? Well other than the fact that they looked crazy and constantly shouting 'Yoongi oppa!' "

"You remember in the airport when I mentioned when talking on the phone that I'll be recognised if people stare for too long?"

I nod. "Yeah."

"Well they stared for way too long and recognised me. They immediately started to scream and run after me and so I tried to lose them in the city."

I walk towards the street and to the and of the alleyway, turning my head to look left and right for the girls. "It looks like they're gone, so you're good for now."

He hesitates before also stepping out, talking a look around and breathing out a sigh of relief, placing his mask back on his face just in case. "I swear, all I wanted to do was buy ice cream for the boys but no, no I apparently can't even go shopping anymore."

"What, so they're your stalkers?" I say a little confused.

Yoongi shakes his head. "They're not just any stalkers." I furrow my eyebrows, and gesture with my hands for him to tell me.

"Sasaengs."

Hmm. Sasaengs?

"They're a pain in the ass." He huffs, placing his hand on his hip and looking around. "Anyway it's too late to do what I wanted to do so I'll just head back." He concludes, nodding to himself.

I feel a little bad for him now. "Wait."

That one word makes him stop himself from turning away.

"It isn't that late. Come on." I gesture for him to follow me. "Or your 'boys' are going to hate you for not getting them ice cream."

Exhaling, he narrows his eyes whilst staring at me. He gives in and nods, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Fine. Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.7K 19
"Hi!" the girl said cheerily. "Hello, what's your name?" Namjoon replied politely. "I'm Y/N," she giggled. "Ah, your name is so cute!" Th...
57.4K 2.5K 64
❤I never even dreamt of seeing him from my bare eyes in my whole life...But knowing him from this close was something that I will never forget... ❤"...
14.9K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
179K 8.2K 69
"You've decided, here and now, the next time you have the opportunity to be alone and intimate with Yoongi, you won't stop yourself. You are drawn to...