☻︎

By maeIstroms

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁. More

𝚐𝚞𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜.
𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕.
𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎́𝚎.
𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎.
𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚘̈𝚎.
𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚝.
𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚑.
𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚢.
𝚑𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚕.
𝚓𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎.
𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎.
𝚗𝚊𝚘𝚖𝚒.
𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚊.
𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚍.
𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢.

𝚔𝚒𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢.

174 5 0
By maeIstroms

☹︎
kimberly o'hara.
twenty-two.

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳
when kim was younger, she absolutely loved english literature. she loved all the novels, the plays, the authors. as she grew, she found a passionate love for it and pursued a degree in it. she got her degree and master's in it.

then as she got older, kim began to fell into the wrong crowd. when she did so, it became a rabbit hole she couldn't climb out of. the more she tried to climb out, the further she fell down. she got involved in becoming a hitwoman. she took any hits that were open to her.

she's a fairly nice person when she doesn't have a gun in her hand.

𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂
guns, her arsenal, alcohol, hanging around.

𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴𝚂
pretty flowers, gum, being innocent.

𝙴𝚇𝚃𝚁𝙰 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
born on the twenty-sixth of july.
her favourite type of gun is a colt.
she loves hello-kitty.

DEMIDEVILZ- minho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
44.7K 829 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...