It's About Her!

Von LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... Mehr

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Wounds and scars
Mirror and Beast
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

Bruised Heart Part 1

692 89 101
Von LoveAffitnity

"It has food, eat it."

She peeked at him and then at his hand, which was stretched out at her. She took the parcel bag in her hand and nods in yes.

"Take this key, 2nd one will open the lock. After eating your dinner, go to your room and take some rest. I will be late, maybe. Don't put the latch on the main door, I have a spare key, I will use it when I return."

Zoya gave a brief nod before taking the keys from him and climbing out on unsteady legs.

"Hey, careful!"

The next minute, he was at her side, holding her by the arms to support her. Zoya's head hits Aditya's chest and her hair waves in the air. She was standing very close to him. So close as the fragrance of her hair tempted him. He wanted to raise his hand and touch her hair. Her hair kissed her face boldly. She tried to push her hair behind her ear, but they kept appearing before her eyes and continued to trouble with their dark and luscious locks. She had a food packet in her one hand and keys in the other. Aditya smiled, admiring her little fight with her wild hair. They refused to obey her fingers, and a frown formed on her face. Aditya chuckled quietly as he raised his hand to take care of her hair for her, but as he lifted his hand, she moved away.

Zoya moved her hand on her heart and looked away, at the vacant road, then glanced back to see if he was still there. He wasn't. She breathed out, not realizing she was holding them back for all this while. She looked at the spot where he was standing a few minutes ago; it was empty, but the essence of his perfume still lingered, which refused to let her senses to calm.

What just happened here? She found asking herself.

She made slow steps inside the house, turning her head once in a while to the spot where the lovely memory just took place. She stepped inside the house and went straight to the kitchen to find a plate for herself. She was feeling weak and needed some food in her system. She picked up a plate, spoon, water bottle and a glass as she walked back to her room. She does not know why she was feeling so tired; she was scared that she might sleep on the table while eating. It was wise if she ate in her room, that would give her benefit to lie down if she didn't wish to eat.

She walked inside her room and placed the plates and cutlery on the bed while she picked up the packed and open it. A delicious mouth-watering aroma hit her nostrils, making her slip into fond memories of her childhood. Her mother used to make the best biryani. Her biryani was so famous that ladies in her neighbourhood used to call Zoya's Ammi asking for a recipe, guest use to self invite themselves at their house when they learn Biryani is being prepared at Siddique house.

"Your memories are like you, Ammi. They bring comfort with lots of pain."

She moved the plate away from her sight, not feeling hungry anymore. Zoya climbed the bed and rested her head on the cool, lavender-scented linen and sobbed, wishing she could one day get rid of her pain, her broken hopes, her awful past!

***

Aditya stared at his mobile screen, watching her sleep as she soaked the blanket with her tears. His finger moved to caress her sleeping form, he let his fingers touch her innocent face as he changed the angle of the camera. Ever since he returned from the press conference, Aditya found himself restless. He hated her and there were no two ways on it. But her innocence, her tears were forcing him to doubt himself and his own feelings for her. He hated his own self for being conflicted with his emotions; she deserved the pain he inflicted on her. Then why can't he sleep peacefully!

"When I am close to you, this hate for you does not allow me to rest in peace, and my heart does not approve when I am distance from you. What are you doing to me?" He brushed his hands in his hair frustratingly.

"Aditya, Bhai? " Noor knocked on the door.

Aditya slides the phone in his pocket and called her in. Noor stepped in with a tray of food. Aditya saw the plate full of his favourite dishes and smiled.

"Bhai, are you worried?" she asked, placing the tray on the night table.

"No, what made you think I am?"

Noor smiled and turned him around to face the mirror. She pointed at his wet cheeks, " Because of them"

Aditya looked shockingly at his own reflection. He raised his hand to touch his cheeks. They were wet. He was crying! But why?

He promptly used his shirt's sleeve to wipe the tear off his face. Noor watched with a wry smile and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Sit." she patted at the vacant place next to her.

Aditya nods and sat next to her, ensuring he didn't make any eye contact after that.

"you are stealing eyes?" she whispered. He didn't reply. There was a comfortable silence in the room.

"Who is she?" Noor asked while watching him attentively.

Aditya raised his head in a shock, confirming her doubt. Her smile widens, making him look away from Noor.

"You won't tell her name." She crossed her hands together and leaned her head to meet his eyes.

"Nobody is there," he replied, glancing at the floor.

Noor chuckled while bringing the plate before him, she took the small eating table from under the bed and placed it on the bed before setting the plate on it.

"Ok if you are saying then I trust you." Noor passed a reassuring smile at him and urged him to eat while she continued with her small talks.

Aditya took a spoon of rice and brought to his lips, but when he opened his mouth Zoya's face appeared before him and also the untouched plate. His hands reflexed the spoon back to the plate. Noor chuckled at his action.

She stood up and walked to the door. " Bhai, please call your nobody and ask her to eat. I cannot see my brother starving for her."

Aditya wanted to deny her and scold her for this nonsense theory, but before he could do that Noor had already left the room, leaving him with all the questions and memories behind.

Aditya didn't sleep at all that night.

The despair in her eyes, those enshrouded tears hidden behind her smile, the pain in her voice, the echoes in her silence did not let him blink his eyes even for a single second. Whenever he attempted to close his eyelids, her face would appear before him, making him jolt up in shock. It was like she had cast a spell on him. No matter what he did, he always felt her presence around him. Every voice sounded like her melody, every heartbeat felt like her rhythm, Aditya got scared of his own feelings. The path that his heart wants to take him, the fear of the consequences of that path, did not let him sleep nor did it let him live harmoniously.

"No Aditya, Do not build a house on land that has no foundation. Illuminate no dream in your eyes, the presence of which will blind you and when it is broken, make you lifeless. This path is not yours, nor your destination. Take control of your feelings, she is not from your world, don't make the mistake of making her your world."

****

She woke up to the soft sheets and the morning light trickled in through the blinds. Shedding the remaining glimpses from last night, her eyes were still shut as she soaked in the warmth of the covers, the weight of his body on her. She scrunched her eyes open, rubbing the remainders of sleep from her eyelids and gazing out at the horizon. She squeezed her eyes on not realizing when did he come to her room and slept beside her?

She tried to remember any memory of him entering the room but she couldn't find any. So she sighed heavily and shifted on the bed, but Aditya's arms were wounded around her body. She turned her head to see if he was up, his lids were shut. He looked as innocent as a baby while he was asleep. She really fails to comprehend the way he acts certain times. She tried to peel his hands off her but he began to stir in his sleep which made her stop in her movements. She locked her eyes on his face as a small smile crept on her face.

"What am I thinking?"

She had to pull herself away by all means possible. She cannot let him enter her life, overtake any part of her emotions like this. She tried to move his hands off her body when he stirred more.

"Want to get away so quickly?" He said in his raspy breath.

"I need to freshen up," she replied quietly.

He moved his hands off her and allowed her to built as much distance as she could between them, till her heart's content.

As she lifted herself, she saw the empty table. She clearly remembered she had kept her untouched plate last night. She turned her head at him and realized he was already looking at her. There was an exchange of silence between them which broke when she moved her eyes to the floor.

Zoya walked inside the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Aditya smiled at the close door and glanced at the empty table.

A few minutes later the door opened and Zoya stepped out. She scrunched her brow at the empty bed. But what surprised her more was a beautiful box sitting on the bed with ribbons around. She went near the bed and picked up the box.

"It is for you." she turned her head to the door and found him standing at the door.

"Open it." he encouraged her.

She looked down at the box uncertainly and began opening the gift.

"A phone?"

"So that I don't have to chase you for next two days," he muttered under his breath.

"What?!"

"What? What? " he asked

"You said something?"

"No," he replied. "You said something?" he asked

"I cannot keep this. I am not allowed to keep the phone." she put the phone back in the box and placed the box on the bed.

"For two days, I own you." he stepped towards her, " So when I say, it's for you. Which means you are supposed to accept it and thank me. Am I clear?" He asked in a stern voice, making her sweat under his mean eyes.

"yes," she replied.

"Good. Get ready we are going out?" he announced and left the room.

She raised her head to ask where but he was already out of her sight. so she sealed her lips and picked up the box. She took the phone out and switched it on.

She was surprised to see it had his photo on the wallpaper and the phone had only one contact number which obviously was his.

"what are you upto, Aditya?" she found herself asking.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.8K 2.8K 30
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
117K 6.9K 54
***this can be read as a general fiction**** (Plot is a little different so please give it a try. I hope you will like it). Everyone is not lucky to...
478K 24.1K 86
He loves her and could set the entire world on fire for her She loves him and she could cross any line for him Everyone knows that including them but...
363K 35.3K 58
Vivaansh x Meera! Jaavedaan:- Eternal, Everlasting, Forever. Just a simple arranged marriage love story that will take you to the ride of fairytale! ...