๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐‰.๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜

By -LOVELYARCHIVES

๐’๐€๐”๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐„| โ ๐š ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ... More

sแดแดœษดแด…แด›ส€แด€แด„แด‹โ™ฌโ‚
s1 e1: "there's no new girl in peds"
s1 e2: "you like mark sloan, don't you"
s1 e3: "kelsey livingston, you're hot"
s1 e4: "in your wildest dreams, avery"
s1 e5: "i've never told that story to anyone"
s1 e6: "happy new year, avery"
s1 e7: "you alexandra grey, are a warrior"
s1 e8: "oooo do we have a secret admirer?"
s1 e9: "nothing is going on between me and avery"
s1 e10: "i don't know what i'd do without you"
s1 e11: "let's go to sleep then"
s1 e12: "you're my four-leaf clover"
s1 e13: "i think i need a little more convincing"
s1 e14: "i can't not tell lexie. i'm her bestfriend"
s1 e15: "your mom....is iconic"
s1 e16: "we're just having fun"
s1 e17: "i wanna come home to jackson"
s1 e18: "that's the plan sweetheart"
s1 e19: "can we just forget about it?"
s1 e20: "you're triple board certified!"
s1 e21: "i'm triple board certified bitch"
s2 e1: "you're not done making me proud, button"
s2 e2: "i want this, jackson"
s2 e3: "i just....have this feeling"
s2 e4: "why the hell did you have to take her too?"
s2 e5: "you drunk, livingston?"
au|s2 e6: how to save a life.
s2 e7: "let's buy a house"
s2 e9: "you must be the avery's!"
s2 e10: "she would've loved you"
s2 e11: "but you can't be a hero, jackson"
s2 e12: "kelsey livingston, you are my wildest dream"
s2 e13: "it's just you and me"
s2 e14: "i'm getting married, lex"
s2 e15: "you still wanna do this?"
s3 e1: "to us and to them"
s3 e2: "but at least we've still got each other"
s3 e3: "i keep having a 'jackson is dead' dream"
s3 e4: "can you promise me one thing?"
s3 e5: "thank you. i don't think i've told you that enough lately"
s3 e6: "we need to talk about what just happened"
s3 e7: "i do this for them"
s3 e8: "and we're gonna be two kickass parents"
s3 e9: "with two kickass kids"
s3 e10: "i'm having that feeling again"
s3 e11: "i'm just scared to lose them"
s3 e12: " i don't want to think about you dying anytime soon"
s3 e13: "for however long you and our babies need"
s3 e14: "wanna renew our vows?"

s2 e8: "i fell in love with you, jackson avery"

8.7K 253 35
By -LOVELYARCHIVES

"𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝"

"no. it's not him" kelsey mumbled while shaking her head.

"number two, step forward"

"nope" she answered, popping the p, going up on her toes before coming down.

"number three"

"no"

"number four"

"no. it's not five either. he's not here" she told the detective, looking at him before up at jackson.

"we had police officers meet with your chief of surgery and got some information on him. when we find anymore brandon miller's we'll call you back to identify him" kelsey sent him a small smile before walking past him to leave the precinct.

┊͙♥┊͙
"𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐦?"

jackson calmly asked as they walked into the apartment, dropping his keys on the counter.

"because he wasn't there" she said in an obvious tone, kicking off her shoes and plopping down on the large leather couch.

"you sure? or did you lie just to get out of there?" he asked as he slowly strolled over to her.

"what?"

"you told me at the hospital you weren't attacked when you clearly were so why should i believe you when you said he wasn't there when he probably really was?"

"jackson" she started, shaking her head and sighing. "i wasn't....attacked, okay?"

"kelsey you were! why do you keep saying that?"

"because i wasn't! there are people who get beaten, and beaten, and beaten, sometimes 'til they're dead. they were attacked. not me. i still get to eat my favorite foods, and hug my loved ones, and laugh. they don't"

"kelsey" jackson started before sighing, sitting next to her and taking her hands in his. "when we found you....i thought you were dead. we didn't know how long you had been there or what else he did to you i-..... i thought i lost you" he said, bring her hands to his mouth and kissing her knuckles, letting his lips rest on them. "you were attacked, kelsey. that man is still out there and he needs to pay for what he did to you"

"okay. but i'm okay, jackson. really. i'm okay"

"i know" she pulled away from him and pushed his upper body back, laying bridal style in his lap. she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek before softly kissing his lips.

"i'm okay" she assured once more, caressing his cheek with the back of her index finger. he wrapped his arms around her back, holding her torso close to his before he let out a sigh.

"i know"

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
"𝐝𝐮𝐧, 𝐝𝐮𝐧, 𝐝𝐮𝐡-𝐝𝐮𝐧"

kelsey sung with a happy smile as miranda walked up to her and callie at the main desk.

"don't"

"dun, dun, duh-dun" callie followed suit. "dun, dun, duh-dun, duh, duh-dun duh-dun duh-dun" the two continued to sing in unison, causing miranda to turn around and start to walk in the opposite direction of the two.

"okay okay we're done, we're done" kelsey laughed, getting her to turn back around.

"uh listen, when the two of you get to the wedding tomorrow, don't sit down, and tell arizona don't sit down either"

"what do you mean? you need us to help set up?" kelsey asked, flipping up page a in her chart.

"no, just find a place and stand there"

"you want us to stand in the back? then we won't be able to see or hear anything" callie asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"stand in the damn front"

"and block everyone's view?" kelsey asked, giving the two her attention after she closed her chart.

"just pick a spot. you know, it's not complicated, people allow you to open them up with a knife, if they knew you couldn't follow a simple instruction they would run like the wind from this place"

"are you....are you trying to say would you two do me the honor of being my bridesmaids?" kelsey asked in excitement with a smile on her face.

"does the whole thing have to be about you two? just put on a dress and don't sit down"

"aww, we're bridesmaids" kelsey said, still with a smile on her face.

"oh don't even" miranda complained as callie hugged her. "this is what i was trying to avoid. well, you two keep talking about the wedding, i have a surgery" she said, looking down at her beeping pager.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐧𝐨. 𝐧𝐨. 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐨. 𝐞𝐰, 𝐧𝐨"

"what's wrong with that one?" jackson asked with a chuckle as they walked down the hall.

"it's built weird. ooo! we need a bay window. and a big backyard. like a big, big one" she said with a smile as she grabbed his upper arm with both her hands.

"big backyards are easy to find. bay windows, not so much"

"well we can—"

"dr. livingston! you look nice today" leah greeted with a smile as she started walking next to them on kelsey's left. kelsey shot her a look before letting go of jackson's arm and putting her hands in her lab coat pockets.

"so you're saying i look bad every other day?" she asked, squinting her eyes at her.

"no—"

"that i usually look disgusting but today i just, got lucky?"

"no i-. i was wondering if i could scrub in on your thorascopic lung resection"

"and there it is" she said with a smile, looking forward as they turned a corner.

"it's just that i've never scrubbed in on one before—"

"and you're not scrubbing in on one now. you're not on my service, murphy. go suck up to brooks and see if she'll switch with you" she said, continuing to look at jackson's phone as he scrolled through house listings. when she turned around and walked in the other direction, jackson turned his head and looked at her before putting his phone in his pocket.

"that i usually look disgusting but today i just got lucky?" he asked with a smirk.

"i like messing with them. they try to act like they never called me pathetic and suck up to me for surgeries"

"what happen to shaping them into the doctors of tomorrow?"

"i don't like these interns, i'll get the next group. i need to go get ready so i can get to the venue early for bailey but i have to talk to derek so i'll meet up with you at the wedding later" she said, giving him a quick kiss before making her way to the attendings lounge.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐡𝐞𝐲. 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥"

kelsey said as she closed derek's room door.

"yeah. shouldn't you be on your way to bailey's wedding?"

"yeah, i just had to come talk to you about the settlement" she said, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"you changed your mind?" he asked with a frown.

"yes. well, no. not about the settlement. i....i can't be a fill in for lexie. i wasn't out there with you guys in the woods so it just isn't right for me to be a voice in what you guys do. and then the police are having me do line-ups to identify the guy who....attacked...me. so yeah. it's just a lot going on right now and i think i'd be making decisions purely off emotion and won't think rationally"

"i get that. the lawyers think there's nothing more that can be done for mark and lexie. that they're just...."

"loved and lost. you think i'm letting her down? by not....fighting for her?"

"of course not. we're gonna do something for their legacy, with or without the company doing anything" she looked forward and sighed, letting her shoulders fall forward a bit.

"i still can't believe this actually happened"

"yeah. but no feeling sad today. go dance, get drunk, have fun. get some ideas for you and avery's wedding" he said, causing her to furrow her eyebrows and look over at him.

"what?"

"well you said the two of you weren't have kids anytime soon so i assumed that meant after marriage" he said with a teasing smile.

"and i'm gone" she said, standing up and smoothing out her dress.

"come on, do it for zola"

"goodbye derek!" she shouted over her shoulder with a smile as she left his room.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥"

"um. it's possible that i may have, by mistake, said that if she had any doubts she should flee" callie whispered so that only they could hear.

"why?" arizona asked with a frown.

"well, i kinda said that marriage is like a dance of death and that leaving him at the altar would be painful, but an efficient way out"

"oh that's nice" arizona said with an eye roll.

"i was joking and she was nervous. she wasn't sure if it was the wedding or the whole thing"

"the whole thing" meredith said with a sigh, sitting her bouquet down on a nearby table.

"she was nervous" callie once again defended.

"how nervous?" a deep voice said, causing them all to look up and see ben. "how nervous was she callie?"

"look i'm sure she's just lost or something. she's with richard and he would never let her skip out on the wedding so just be patient"  kelsey explained, giving him a reassuring look.

"okay" after he left the room, kelsey took out her phone.

"this is dr. bailey's phone"

"hi this is dr. livingston, could you please tell me where dr. bailey is?"

"she's in surgery right now, but i can take a message?"

"is there any way she can step out?" kelsey looked at the corner of her eye and seen meredith pointing to herself. "i have dr. grey here and she says she can come in and take over"

"it's dr. webber's wife, she says she'd prefer if she'd stayed....but she says to tell everyone to go to the reception area and enjoy the food"

"o-okay" she said before hanging up. "she's operating on adele"

"what?!" everyone exclaimed. "does richard know?" meredith asked.

"i don't know. she just said to tell everyone to go to the reception and enjoy the food"

┊͙♥┊͙
"𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞"

kelsey explained once she met jackson outside the door of the reception.

"what? does webber know?"

"i don't know. but" she said, dragging out the 'u' as she wrapped her arms around his torso. "i did a thing" she said as look up at him with a smile while biting her lip.

"what thing?"

"i got us a room. on the sixth floor" she said, kissing his jawline.

"oh yeah?" he smirked, running his hands up her sides.

"yeah" she giggled, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the elevator.

┊͙♥┊͙
"𝐰𝐨𝐰. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬....𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠"

"yeah. you, are amazing" he said, rolling onto his side so that he was hovering over her and kissed her, earning a smile and small giggle from her. jackson watched as her smile soon faded, causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"what's wrong?" he asked as he moved a curl out of her face and brushed it in with the rest of her hair before resting his hand on the side of her face, caressing her cheek with his thumb. her eyes fluttered twice before she sighed, softly shaking her head.

"i fell in love with you, jackson avery. i tried to act like i didn't because i thought you'd leave, and it'd break me, and i don't think i'm strong enough to put me back together. you put me back together, j. and you took care of me. after the shooting. after....the attack. loosing lexie. you always checked on me but i never checked on you"

"kelsey--"

"i'm serious. after the shooting i should've pushed harder for you to talk about losing charles and reed instead of letting you suppress it. and mark. he was your mentor and i seen how much of an influence he had on you yet you were still working and taking care of me while i was missing work and mixing drinks at joe's over lexie"

"kelsey, it's fine. i'm fine. if you're happy, i'm happy" he said with a shrug, leaning down and softly kissing her while still caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"okay. but no more of just taking care of me, okay? if i rant to you about something, you have to rant to me about something" he smirked as he stared down at her with nothing but love for her and everything she came with, a look he realized he's been giving her since the beginning.

"was this your way of saying i love you?" he asked, still with a smirk on his face. kelsey bit her lip as a way to conceal her smile, causing jackson's smirk to change to a smile. he leant down and gave her another kiss, this time, moving so that he was now on top of her. their moment was quickly interrupted by their pagers blaring together.

"just ignore, they'll find someone else on call" he said, traveling his kisses down to her collarbone.

"it's 911" she said as she caught a glimpse of one of the screens as it rotated around the nightstand from its vibrations. jackson sighed and kissed her lips one last time before moving off of her, picking up kelsey's dress from the floor and tossing it to her, sliding his white button up over his shoulders.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞"

kelsey said to the paramedics while holding the bottom of her dress as they rushed through the ER doors, turning around to follow them to the nearest ER bed.

"6 year old bryan richardson, he was in a MVC with his mom. loss consciousness in the field but regained it in the rig and started complaining of abdominal pain. bp's 92 systolic and heart rate's 127 per minute"

"okay, on my count, 1, 2, 3" kelsey instructed as she grabbed the left side of the sheet, lifting the little boy onto the ER bed with the help of the paramedics and stephanie.

"he's tachycardic, let's push 2 of metoprolol and get a portable ultrasound, stat" kelsey ordered as she combed her fingers through her curls to pull her hair into a low ponytail.

"where's my mom? i want my mom" bryan said before taking multiple deep breaths.

"i'm gonna find out for you but first i wanna examine your belly okay? so i can try and stop your pain" he nodded, giving kelsey the green light to lift his shirt and lightly press her fingertips on his abdomen, receiving a wince and a groan of pain from him.

"his abdomen's swollen and tender" kelsey said, more so to herself as she took the portable ultrasound from the nurse.

"what are we looking at edwards?" she asked as she showed her the small screen, moving the remote around his abdomen.

"uh twisted bowel that's....volvulus. yeah, volvulus which means he has an intestinal malrotation"

"intestinal malrotation is correct. book an OR, QUICKLY get an update on the mom then get scrubbed" kelsey said, lifting her foot to kick the stopper off the wheels of the bed before getting stopped by bryan vomiting. stephanie grabbed a bed pan and held it under his child.

"i got it go now, edwards" she said, grabbing the bedpan out of her hands, sending her running out of the ER.

┊͙♥ ♥ ♥┊͙
"𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞"

kelsey smiled as one of ben's groomsmen placed a broom at the bottom of the stairs beneath them, watching as miranda and ben intertwined hands and jumped the broom, kissing once they landed over it. kelsey clapped along with the rest of the guest, looking out into the crowd and immediately finding jackson's eyes already on her with a smile on his face. he sent her a wink with that damn smirk she loved so much on his face, bringing an uncontrollable smile to her face before she followed callie down the aisle, piling into the hallway with the rest of the wedding party.

"let's go back up to the room" jackson whispered in her ear as he placed his hands on her waist, planting soft kisses on her neck as he ran his hands up her sides. she bit her lip and looked to see everyone still hugging each other and conversing.

"fine. five minutes" she assured, turning around and pointing at his face.

"ten" he said with a smirk, wrapping his arm around her waist and leading her towards the opposing elevator.

┊͙♥  ♥  ♥┊͙
𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟
𝐬𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐞|𝐣.𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲? 𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝! 💓

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲?"𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦? 😂

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, + 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 !

❝ 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟕𝟔𝟖 ❞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 68 8
-๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—”๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ฟ ๐—š๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ด๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฎ...
7.7K 471 7
๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐šˆ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด '๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐š๐š‚' ๐™ณ๐š„๐™พ๐™ป๐™พ๐™ถ๐šˆ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ฑ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 42.4K 70
๐‡๐”๐‘๐“๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ | grey's anatomy ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ when their love hurts so good because it's complicated. ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ - ๏ฟฝ...
149K 2.7K 75
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™—๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๏ฟฝ...