Hero Hunter Deku [My Hero Aca...

By THEBIGO08

80% of the world is born with quirks but not izuku. He's one of the lucky 20% that has no powers. He lives hi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Thank you!
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Quick update
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
The Final Chapter
Epilogue
The New Generation
The Aftermath

Chapter 53

4.7K 128 86
By THEBIGO08

2 months later

"AGAIN" All Might yelled at Bakugo.

The blond felt his blood starting to boil and took a deep breath. He focused on the concrete pillar in front of him. Behind it, stood a clay target waiting to be destroyed.

Bakugo swung his arm in a downward motion and flicked his wrist at the last second while igniting his palm. The blast arched upwards and curved at the top of the pillar but caught the concrete, stopping the blast.

"AHH" Bakugo screamed as he ruffled his hair.

All Might walked over to his student and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Young Bakugo you must remain calm during this process. You won't be able to master curving your blasts in only a weak"

"BULLSHIT ALL MIGHT. IVE MADE NO FUCKING PROGRESS IN THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS!"

"You know that's not true. What percent of One For All can you use now without hurting yourself?" Asked All Might.

"65" Grumbled Bakugo.

"Before that you could use small bursts of 45 at your best. So hush up on the complaining because you're making great progress. Now again" All Might ordered as he backed away from Bakugo.

The blond turned his attention back to the target behind the concrete.

Be calm Katsuki, you can do this.

Bakugo did the same downward motion and flicked his wrist. He watched as the orange streak burst upward and took a sharp downward spiral and blasted the clay target to pieces.

"FUCK YA!"

"I knew you could do it young Bakugo. It just takes time. Now follow me, we should be getting ready soon."

"For what?" Questioned Bakugo.

"You'll know in due time Bakugo. Just please meet me at the front of the school within the next 20 minutes and wear what has been left on your bed." All Might said as he started in the opposite direction.

Bakugo watched his mentor disappear from view before clicking his tongue and started his way towards the dorms. He walked in silence and kept his eyes on the ground. Bakugo was too lost in his thoughts to care about if he ran into anyone.

What the fuck did All Might mean by we have a place to be? And why the fuck did he mean by wear what was left in my room.

Bakugo eventually made it to the dorms and opened up the front door. He made his way to the stairs and peaked over his shoulder at the common area. For the most part everyone was there having a good time but there was still an underlying presence in one of his classmates. All of them had been fully healed from that night two months ago except for Kirishima. He was in a coma for a week or so but when he woke he wasn't the same. All he could remember was everything going black and then seeing his worst fears come to life. When he came around it took him a while to recover but for the most part he's as good as new. But everyone once in a while Bakugo would catch a hint of fear on his face and he couldn't help but feel partially responsible for what happened to his best friend.

Bakugo turned his head back and made his way up the stairs. He walked down the hall and pushed his door open. As he closed his door he caught a glimpse of a black brief case laying on his bed. Bakugo closed his door and made his way to the ominous case.

"What the hell is this for.......... fuck" Bakugo mumbled to himself as he opened the case.

Sitting inside was a cleanly folded suit and matching attire. He picked up the suit and watched as it unfolded. All black. Bakugo dropped the suit as his heart rate picked up. He grasped onto his chest as it suddenly became hard to breath. His mind flashed him back to that night two months ago. To the exact moment he saw Izukus dead body being zipped up in that damn body bag.

Bakugo slowly stood back up and looked back inside the brief case. A lone card sat in the middle. Bakugo slowly picked it up and read the small statement written on the back.

It's time to burry the fallen and move on. We must acknowledge our mistakes and learn to be better in the future—All Might.

"Dekus having a funeral? He can't be dead. He can't be. HE FUCKING CAN'T BE!" Bakugo screamed as he exploded the note in his hand.

Bakugo sat down on his bed and felt the tears roll down his face. It wasn't long before his door flew open to reveal Aizawa standing there with an angered expression on his face but when he saw Bakugo falling apart his face melted into sympathy. Aizawa slowly made his way to Bakugos bed and sat down next to him. He wrapped his arms around the spiky blond and pulled him into an hug.

"You have to let go Bakugo."

"How the fuck can I let go when I'm the one who killed him?"

"You know I was praying I wouldn't have to be the one who taught you guys how to cope with killing a villain. Bu—"

"HE'S NOT A VILLAN! HE WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE THIS A BETTER WORLD FOR QUIRKLESS PEOPLE!" Bakugo cried into his teachers arm.

"Bakugo regardless of his intentions, he hurt innocent people. The actions he took made him a villain."

"Whatever" Bakugo said as he pushed himself out of his teachers embrace.

"It's a closed funeral that only select people know about. Don't say a word to any of your classmates." Aizawa ordered as he stood up and left the room.

Bakugo watched as the door shut and turned his attention back to the suit on his bed.

"Let's get this shit over with"
———————————————————————

Bakugo stepped out of the car and straightened his suit coat. He brushed it off and started his way into the cemetery to find a small crowd of people.

"Katsuki"

Bakugo turned around to feel a pair of arms clasp around him.

"Not cool mom" Bakuog grumbled.

"Oi don't start that shit here. We have to be strong for Inko."

Bakugo felt a quick jab of pain in his heart. Inko didn't cross his mind at all since Deku passed.

He quickly looked around and found the green haired lady in all black. She stood next to a man consoling her as she cried her eyes out.

"That's Hisachi, Izukus father." Mitsuki whispered in his ear.

"Where the hell has he been all this time?" Bakugo asked annoyed.

"He's been working abroad providing for his family!" Mitsuki said while rising her voice and slapping her son upside the head.

Bakugo scoffed and rubbed his head and walked away from his parents. He took notice of the large hole in the ground, waiting to be filled by a pile of dirt next to it.

"If you could all please take your seats. The funeral will be beginning shortly." Said one of the cemetery worker.

Bakugo turned from the grave and made his way next to his parents. He sat down and waited a minute until finally the funeral began.
————————————————————————

As the service finished up the sky had darkened by a thick cover of dark clouds. Bakugo walked up to the grave as the coffin was laid to rest. Slowly one by one people came up and poured some dirt into the hole until it was filled completely to the top. A few more words were said and that was it. It was over for Izukus legacy.

Bakugo felt the tears running down his face as he stood at his rivals final resting place.

"It shouldn't have ended like this Deku. You were suppose to see me be number one, and you were suppose to be right behind me at two." Bakugo cried to himself.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see his mom with watery eyes looming back at him. She nudged his hand and placed a flower into his palm. Bakugo raised it up and examined it. A pure green rose. Bakugo slowly leaned down and laid the flower in the middle of the fresh dirt. He did one final pat and stood up and wiped his eyes.

"I'll see you on the other side Deku."
————————————————————————

The rain poured down across the lonely cemetery, soaking everything around. A flash of lighting flicked across the sky followed by a crash of thunder. Another flash lit up the sky to reveal a group of people standing at the entrance of the graveyard. They started their way inwards spreading out around the field to find what they desired.

A lone man stood out in the front and walked using the flash's from the sky as his light source. He worked his way around the yard until he stood as the foot of a freshly buried grave.

"This it boss?" Asked one of the men.

"Quirks are such a nuisance sometimes and it's rare to find those who agree with us on the matter. But when you do find that one that stands out, you must capitalize on it." The boss stated as he slowly peeled off his white glove and placed his hand onto the grave below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 92 10
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
343K 6.4K 16
In a world where 80% of the population has a superpower called "quirk".Midoriya Izuku belongs to the other 20%,because of this he has been bullied by...
1.2K 18 6
Izuku Midoriya was born with multiple quirks but couldn't actively use them because his body couldn't handle them plus he couldn't tell anyone or he...
793 14 3
"Y-y-y̷̛̘̥͓̭̠̏͒̈́͝o̷̫̣̝͉̽̉u̷͎̬̒̂͋̌̊ okay ki-d̶͚͖̫͔͋͛-d?" "Im-m not a h-hero̴̳̽-o. My n-name is E-E̸͙͖̋ŕ̵̠͈̎̕ͅr̷͔̓̐o̸̧̅̽ṟ̵̞̗͒̅͘. The A-a̷͖̤̥͂-anti-h̴...