Baby Kick | J.JK [Editing]

By Miftahul_Eusha

"If I say I'm not the same Gguk, will you still accept me?" What happens when chemist Jeon Jungguk becomes a... More

~Prologue~
Ep-1 : Found our similarity
Ep-2 : Found Our Similarity 2
Ep-3 : Leaving the hell
Ep-4: Let's cherish each other!
Ep-5: Lost
Ep-6: What are you?
Ep-7: Come Back
Ep-9: Broken
Ep-10: Blue Pea
Ep-11: We are going well
Ep-12: Remedy
Ep-13: Happy Birthday!!
Ep-14: Lustful Him? (M)
Ep-15: Needy Gguk
Ep-16: Cancer?
Ep-17: Sweet Creature
Ep-18: The King
Ep-19: Powers He Got
Ep-20: The Dark Conspiracy
Ep-21: Possession
Ep-22: Murder!!
Ep-23: Please!
Final Episode : Baby Kick
Conclusion
Author's Note
🏆Wins🏆

Ep-8: Burden

272 51 31
By Miftahul_Eusha

" Minho"

Minho: I'm here prince.

Bom: As you can see, I'm kinda unable to move and getting sick. I don't have much time.

Minho: Please don't say like that prince.

He told with a broken voice, while his tear was rolling down. Minho was the one who cherished Prince Bom Wook from his very childhood. He took care of him just as his child. So apparently it was so hard to see him approaching to death.

Bom: It's true, isn't it? And I'll never blame my brother for this. All of us were destined to end up here.

Minho went him and held his cold hand.

Bom: Minho, you were always there for me. You tried to fill my every single desires. You helped me, cherished me, accompanied me since I was a kid. In this last moments of my life, can I want something from you?

Minho: Of course Prince! Please command !

Bom: You have to take care of my brother and his family. You have to make sure that Appa wouldn't be rude to them. You have to be with them until they lead their life without any resistance.

Minho: Why would I take care of him? He pushed you to death...

Bom: Minho, You're my last hope. Please don't be like Appa! Please listen to me.

He didn't say anything, just left a deep breathe.

Bom: Minho! I want to do something for hyung. And you'll help me, won't you?

He wiped his tear and said,

Minho: Yes, prince! I'll do that. For you...

Bom smiled.

Bom: I don't want the vampirism he gained to ruin their life. We have enough time. He hasn't turned to an complete vampire yet. Until the black blood veins enter his heart, we would get some time. And you've to work on during that time. Understood?

Minho: But how will I do that?

Bom: Minho, every problem has a solution. And Miss Koushi is the solution to this problem. You can't be involved in human world's stuffs. So use Koushi to save his fiancé's life. Keep leading her to the way to save him. I know she must do it at any cost.

Minho: I understand!

Bom: And if it possible, then convince Appa to accept hyung as his another son. Tell him to find me through him.

Minho nodded and left a breathe.

Bom: Be with them until they find their ultimate destiny. Even after my death...Even after thousand eras.

Minho: But, prince-

Bom: I know. You are mortal.

Minho: Then-

Bom: I give you my hidden blessing. May almighty give you the power of being an immortal until you finish your work...

He bowed his head before the prince.

Bom: I must leave a letter to Koushi. Please hand it to her Minho...

Minho: I'll my dear prince...

He smiled being satisfied.

When I opened my eyes with a pain in my head, I saw Gguk lying beside me and I was still holding his hands. It took some time to realize what happened few hours ago. Gradually, I could remember that the vampire king was gonna take him with them but eventually he left him. He was unconscious. I ran to him, put his head on my lap and started to call out his name.

Me: Gguk! JUNGGUK! Wake up!

Thank god! He's breathing...

Me: Wake up for god sake boyyy!!

Water! I need Water!

I softly kept his head down and rushed to bring the glass. Before I splash them on his face, I saw something flew away from the window dropping a paper scroll inside. I went back to the window and saw a bat flying far away towards the sky. I took the scroll and found some writing..

"Koushi,
I managed Appa trying my best. I knew he couldn't refuse his only son, who's gonna die soon. Don't panic sis, he'll be alright. I'll cherish my brother and his would be wife till forever. Even my death can't interrupt through this responsibility. I've managed everything.

But sis, please be careful. You need to save him too. He's the first man kind who gained vampirism. So appearntly, it would be harder for him controlling this huge power. You need to stop the black bloods heading towards his heart. Once it get reached, you would have nothing to do..I keep my faith in you. You're not alone in this war. My credible friend will help you until you two reach to your ultimate destination. I give my last blessing to you two..

Good Luck. Take care of my brother. We'll be meeting in a better place someday...
- His brother "

I left a deep breathe to see that. Though many of his hints couldn't be understood still I felt he wanted to indicate something. Meanwhile,I saw him moving. Without wasting time I went to him.

Me: Gguk? You Ok?

He murmured keeping his eyes close,

Jk: W-where's he ?

Me: He's gone...

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

Jk: He's gone?

Me: Yes Gguk. How are you feeling now?

Jk: I'm...kinda fine.. But why didn't the king kill me or take me to the vampire world?

Me: Bom Wook saved you. Your little brother...

He got up slowly with an emotionless face. Then he spoke up with a clod tone,

Jk: Koushi, I lost him again. We could stay together being the best siblings. We could make create family moments. We could be each other's hope. But- in this life he's bearing a very cursed fate. Just for me....

Saying that he looked into my eyes.

Jk: I lost my Eomma and him. Then It was my Appa. And again it's him. I never imagined this complicated life believe me Koushi! I just wanted a simple, happy family. But my fate didn't let me to...

Me: You can't even blame someone for this Gguk. But I thank the almighty for thousand times, that he didn't take you from me. In this world, I really don't have anyone without you. Please tolerate everything for me. I promise I'll gift you a new family...

He didn't say anything, but rest himself in my lap. I could feel, how mentally he was broken.

Well, He was trying to admit the truth, trying to live with the pain of losing his brother again. I had nothing which could console him. One day, both of us got a message from university. It was about the final exam and its routine.

Jk: Koushi listen,

Me: Hmm?

Jk: They sent me the exam routine...

Me: Then?

Jk: What then? Why would they send me this? Does it mean, they permitted me to attend the exam?

I tried to act as it was so usual.

Me: Of course! Why wouldn't they?

Jk: Come on! Say how did you convince the principal?

I gulped to hear that. I was so numb to answer him. I didn't want him to know anything about that happening...

Jk: What happened? Why are you quite?

Me: Just talked to him practically...

I tried to smile to make the situation easy, but his gaze was still hard.

Jk: You're always bad at lying.

I felt a shiver on my spine.

Does he know anything?

I blabbered,

Me: Wh-what are youu s-saying ? I'm not llying..

Jk: I'm pretty much sure. You're hiding something from me.

Me: Gguk? Wanna have some chocolates? Take this..

Jk: You've learned a better way to seduce me. That's not right...

You must be hiding something. Though you're acting like nothing happened, still I'll find out. That principal isn't a easy guy to accept me..

Me: Hey! What are you thinking?

Jk :Nothing.

Me: Oh! Listen-

Jk: Hmm?

Me: Gguk, the bulb hanging on my table just got fused last night. Will you fix it? Or else I can't read...

Jk: Sure. Let's see what's the case...

We entered the room, he took a chair and stood up on that to reach to the bulb.

Jk: Make sure the switch is off.

Me: It is!

Jk: Okay, lemme just try...

He was gonna twist the bulb ring to apart it from there and suddenly he got a electric shock and the bulb burst in pieces. Everything happened so fast. I couldn't understand anything but could hear his low sob. I went to him and saw him covering his arms with another palm.

Me: Gguk, you ok?

Jk: Ahh- I told you to check out the switch board.

Me: I swear, it was off...

Jk: Still I got a shock! But I couldn't feel that. Like something obstructed to flow the electricity in my vein.

Me: What are you saying?

Suddenly I saw bloods were coming from his arm which was covered by his palm.

Me: Hey! What's this? Lemme see..

Jk: Nothing! Just cut down a bit for the broken piece.

Me: Just lemme see...

I checked the wound and found another one on his finger. Bloods were also dripping from there. But the thing astonished me, was the blood color. It was dark black.

I touched his finger and saw it from close.

Jk: What are you seeing like that?

I said with trembled voice..

Me: Gguk- it's black.

Jk: Black? Yes! It is... but why?

Me: See this one from your arm. It's red..

Jk: What just happening?

Me: Strange! Why your finger's bearing a black vein?

Suddenly I remembered about the letter. Bom Wook also mentioned this black blood.

I need to find out this. And Until that, I can't tell it to him. He's already frustrated for his vampirism...

Me: Gguk, lemme cure it. We'll think about it later..

Though I said it to him, but still he was looking tensed.

There were only 3 days left for exam. I was trying hard to make him feel normal, so that he could be attentive to his study. I kept giving him coffee till the late night, providing him healthy foods, helping him to memorize the lines and all. Whereas, my study went to zero. I tried my best to be attentive in a single page, but in few seconds, my mind knock me for Gguk. As "What's he doing?" " Is he fine?" " Does he need something?" " Is he gonna be aggressive again?".... But still I was trying my best.

JUNGGUK'S POV:

I was reading the lines in beads. Suddenly I felt her smell around me. I looked back and saw her standing with a glass of milk. My gaze locked at her. I could see how much tired she was. I wonder my beautiful girl's face was ruined with tension, frustration, depression and paleness. I could see dark circles near to her eyelids, the ravishing skin color was faded already. She tried to smile but it didn't bear the same cheer as she used to give. I felt a deep pain inside me.

Is it caused by me? Am I being a burden to her?

She was doing everything dawn to dusk in beads for me, trying to keep me comfortable, making me feel normal, taking care of me, feeding me, making me sleep in her embrace. I knew she cried every night after I got slept. Cried for the fate she was bearing...I felt like to hug her so tight, kiss her with all of my love, rest my head on her chest and say that, " Let's actually forget what happened during these days. I just want you in my life. I just want to make my ultimate family with you. I love you." But the guiltiness of being a burden on her grabbed me from back. I couldn't even smile her back. She came to me, handed me that glass and massaged my hairs with her finger. It felt near to heaven when she was with me, when her smell covered me, her fingers told me, she was there to adore me forever.

Koushi: Gguk, don't be awake till late night. You need sleep.

Jk: Hmm.

You need sleep too love~

Koushi: Finish all of the milk.

Jk: Ok!

Kousi: How's your preparation?

Jk: Enough good I guess.

Me: That's my boy!

Jk: You made me do this..

She chuckled and kissed my forehead grabbing my nape. It burned my veins in desires.

Koushi: Good night Gguk. I will come again...

I saw her leaving the room. I was being desperate to hold her from back, take her in my embrace and say that, " Don't leave me. I wanna love you so bad tonight. I wanna cherish you with my desires. Please let me love you."

But instead, I said, Just-

Me: Good night.

Bustard you are! At least you could say it sweetly and peak her cheeks! Damn!

I literally cursed myself!

The Day of Exam:

Me: Are you ready Gguk?

Jk: Yeah! Yeah! Almost...

Me: Check out the papers again.

Jk: Yeah ! Done!

Me: Come to the car then..

Saying that I looked at him. After a long day he was looking fresh. Handsome too. I slowly went closer to him and touched his cheeks. As soon as he smiled, his fangs came visible. Though it was a reminder that, "He's not the same Gguk" but still I made it as my habit already. I smiled him back. I almost leaned over him. His eyes got widen..

Jk: Aa~

Is she gonna kiss me? Breaking her own promise? She's coming close...

I was so close to him. Holding his soft cheeks I slowly kissed his mole beautifying under his lip line. Before he did anything, I moved towards the car.

Jk: This girl.... I almost lost my control to kiss her lips. Such a tease!

After so many days he came out from the quarantined state. He hairs were playing with the rhythm of wind flow, clawing upon his temple. I touched his hairs and he looked at me immediately.

Jk: Did you sleep well Koushi?

Me: Huh~ Me? Maybe ...

Jk: Have you even seen yourself in the mirror? You look so tired!

Me: Leave it Gguk!

He stopped for a while and spoke softly,

Jk: Koushi? Am I causing this struggle of yours?

Me: What are you saying? Don't think much. Focus in memorizing the lines...

He just sighed.

After reaching to the campus, everyone got a bit shock to see him. Their eyes were widen and frighten. I didn't delay and went to the exam hall with him.

Me: Excuse me, sir?

Professor: So you've come. Where's he?

Me: He's with me. Should he enter to this hall?

Professor: Of course not Koushi. Try to put some common sense in brain cells. He's not a normal guy and he can easily harm someone. Principal has managed a isolated room for him. He'll be sitting there.

I sighed and replied,

Me: Then please lead me to the room. It's getting late.

Professor: Go to room no. 404.

Me: Okay! Gguk,let's go!

Jk: I can't understand anything Koushi. How did you just manage everything?

Me: Think that later. All the best. Go!

Jk: Will be meeting in the in hours.

Me: Got it..

I ran to my hall, took my sit. Exam was started already. After seeing the question paper, my brain cells started to coil. Though I knew all of the answers, but still my mental state was too poor to write down the proper thing. Each of the second, I thought about him, " is he writing well?" " is he answering the questions properly?" " God please help him to give his best, he need to have a best result. It would be his win against all of the sneering"...I didn't know what rubbish I just wrote in the paper. After 3 hours, I exhaled a long breathe and literally rushed to him. He was waiting in front of the room.

Me: How's your exam?

He smiled.

Jk: I dunno what happened to me, I did the best. My brain wasn't this much sharp! What about you?

Me: Ah~ Yeah! Good!

Jk: Only good?

Me: Umm. Yes... Today I'm gonna take you to a place.

Jk: Which place?

Me: Just see-

Jk: Will you just say where are we going?

Me: Turn right.

Jk: Right? Wait, It's Annie's house. You-

I chuckled.

Me: Now get out of the car. She's waiting for you. It's been months we haven't met her nor Raeji.

Opening the door she looked at us with widen eyes.

Annie: Gguk--

She almost cried while saying that. Gguk couldn't hold himself too. He hugged her with a rush. And both of them started cry.

Annie: I missed you a lot !

Jk: So did I bitch!

Annie: How are you?

Jk: As you can see...

Me: Where's Raeji?

They left each other. Annie smiled with her teary eyes and said,

Annie: A surprise for you...

Jk: What's it?

Annie: RAEJI baby??

She called out his name and he slowly came from the room walking on his own feet. It was really a big surprise for us. So he started to walk. He walked direct to Gguk. Gguk was shocked at the beginning but soon a big smile appeared on his lips. He lifted him up and kissed his cheeks with a fatherly love. Both of them were smiling. Raeji touched his fangs with his sweet little hands and lots of wonders in his eyes. Obviously, fangs were unknown to him so he was just trying to discover the thing. We all laughed seeing his childish behavior. Whereas, my heart filled with unknown peace seeing Gguk with Raeji...

God! He would a great father...

Annie: Babies are purest. At least they accept everything easily... Whatever, come inside.

Gguk and Raeji were playing on the couch. Annie and I was talking apart from them.

Annie: So finally he could attend the exam..

Me: Yes. Did you go back to hospital?

Annie: Yeah! I take Raeji with me to the hospital...

Me: Annie, there are lots of things I wanna share with you. Before that, tell me something. You're at the medicine department, right?

Annie: Yeah ! I work with medicines.

Me: I need your help then..

Annie: Of course. But just say me that, are you working so hard nowdays?

Me: Huh? Why?

Annie: You look so devastated and tired. How's your health Koushi? Are you sick?

Me: Not at all. I fine...

Annie: Don't get stressed ok? Take care of yourself. You need to be strong, at least for Gguk...

JUNGGUK'S POV:

Though I was playing with Raeji, but still their talks could be heard from there. Even Annie's eye didn't escape to scan her. She was really being sick. Though she didn't admit that, but I could feel, she left her wishes, eager to be established. She was sacrificing her everything after me, just to keep me happy, she was tolerating every single sneer just so save me. That wasn't what she deserved. I was really being a burden to her. I couldn't tolerate her like this nor can leave her. God! What to do!!

A/N: Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes. I couldn't manage the time to edit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 8.5K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...
111K 6.4K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
4.4K 283 24
She's practically Vampire royalty. He's one of the most well known Vampire Hunters. Will different sides keep them apart? TRIGGER WARNINGS Alcohol us...
227K 19.2K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...