𝐀𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐖𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃...

By hearteviscerate

todoroki x reader x bakugou ✰ Aizawa's lover passed away after giving birth to Y/n. Aizawa raised you with t... More

'𝐘𝐎𝐔'
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

14

2.4K 68 53
By hearteviscerate

Unedited 😿
"I'm absolutely furious! How could you?! Imagine when your father hears about this young lady!" The police sirens of the crime scene being vindicated stood as a blur in your hearing. You pulled the blanket tighter over yourself. Midnight's chaotic lecturing was truly hitting you hard as you realised your unreasonable mistake. "You could've died, Y/n! I'm serious! You're only a high school student you are not to be going on dangerous missions by choice! Are you stupid? I'm-I was terrified! I thought you died!" Midnight began to sob, holding her hands to her face. You kept staring blankly at the floor, wishing undone your mistake.

"I-Is she okay?" You finally asked, not averting your depressive stare, clutching the blanket in the apprehension of being the reason to someone's death.

Midnight sniffed and raised aloft her head, ready to respond with a croaking voice. "Yes, when she dodged that bullet for you it missed all her organs, didn't shatter any bones, tenderloins or arteries. You were quick to keep the villains away and keep her from losing too much blood. It was like a miracle. That doesn't excuse your behaviour though. She was lucky but she risked your life in the first place. Disgusting behaviour from a pro hero." Midnight wiped her last tear and composed herself.

You kept your stare on the ground, guilt only just alleviating. Midnight sighed. "Look, babe, I know you didn't necessarily do anything wrong. You were pushed into the situation and no one told you otherwise but it was still a horrible experience. Why don't I take you for some late night training seeing you're not injured and you need a distraction, okay?" you finally lifted your gaze and smiled.

"Yeah!"
--
After some intense training, you took a bath. Laying in the LED lit tub you went over your intense training with Midnight. You underestimated her strength a lot. Though, she taught you how to use smaller quirks if that's the situation you're stuck in and so far you did well. Only using a glitter quirk to go against a pro hero (Midnight) you did loose, but, Midnight said you did exceptional with your combat and skill as well as being intelligent with attacks.

Your pointed your finger to the ceiling and created a glitter explosion. You gawked as the clinquant of glitter shimmered in the water. You, furthermore learned, the less powerful of the quirk the longer you can keep it. Which, it's currently been 5 hours, a contrast to your usual 1-hour max.

--
You wrapped your towel around your body picked up your phone to reply to some texts.

Hobo-Father 😽
Rug-rat, how are you going? I have a surprise which will be here when you get back.

You considered telling your father about the life-threatening events that occurred today but elected that he would only kill you.

Under-contact: Ratty Daughter (You)
I'm awesome! I've done some efficient training 😸
A surprise? I hope it isn't that you're shipping me off to a foreign military camp for the misbehaved 😐 How are you? I miss you already 👉🏻👈🏻💕

You sighed, searching for the next contact

Under-Contact: Erasure Girlfriend (You)
KAAAAAAAATSUKIIIIIIII!
My dumb ass almost died today😹
How are you? (Oh btw I'm fine)

Explosive Boyfriend
Dumb-Bitch did what?!
If you died I swear to God I'll kill you!
I'm NOT fine because you have a habit of making people feel awful... Stupid girl, I miss you

Under-Contact: Erasure Girlfriend (You)
Ah, I'm sorry 🥺
Okay, I'll stop being insensitive!  I miss you, Katsuki! When we get home we'll train and I'll show you how I've improved!

Bakugou felt his heart flutter. He missed you and he wasn't going so great with Best Jeanest. Nevertheless, he wanted to cheer you up. Gritting his teeth he sent you a selfie of his hair. He knew this was the entertainment you needed. He was right, you almost went into an asthmatic fit laughing (it's painful) setting It as your lock screen. He texted you a good-bye and a 'stay safe, bitch, or I'll kill you' before leaving. Your heart started to sink as you remembered Shoto's lack of interaction. You really missed his surprisingly warm hugs, fluffy hair and cold stare. You cautiously clicked on his contact, ready to type a message.

Under-Contact: N/n-Chan (You)
Shoto, I miss you... When you get time, message me if you can...
Oh, I found a really good anime we can binge when we get back to school!!
I miss you...

You signed, waiting for a response. A sudden ding alerted you back to your phone. Expecting Shoto, you were surprised to see a message from Izuku. The message was random coordinates and a random bunch of letters typed. You saw the coordinates we're a block away and remember your promise with Izuku. Iida's in danger. Promptly, you threw on your costume and sprinted to Midnight's room where she was on a call with a friend.

"I think there's an emergency with a friend! Quick let's go!" You shouted running back down the stairs, dragging Midnight with you. She released herself from you.

"I also have an emergency mission! Go to your friend, I need to go too." You nodded bringing up the coordinates and leaving. "Be safe!" Midnight assumed you meant a teenage emergency if she had've realised, things might not have been so fatal.

*ahem* not cannon alert
Your breaths were ragged as you sprinted down the streets to your destination. When you noticed the alleyway on the Google maps you came to a halt. You heard a scream and your blood ran cold in fear. 

Swift and quietly, you hid behind the wall of the alleyway keeping yourself hidden from the villain. You looked around the corner for a better look. Your eyes widened in tremor seeing all three classmates, Iida, Izuku and Shoto, paralyzed. You looked eyes with Shoto. When he noticed you his heart shattered. The fact that you were now in his threat, broke him, he could only say that. But he knew if he yelled at you to leave then the villain would be alerted thus creating you a dilemma.

When you discovered the villain was the one and only, Hero killer: Stain, aspects seemed to commence making sense. When he approached the boys, your breath hitched. On instinct, you came out from your hiding spot and launched a surprise attack at Stain. Instantly, like he knew you were there, he whacked you back. You flung backwards into a wall. The screams of Izuku and Shoto were muffled against the buzzing in your ear. As the gory villain attempted to attack you again, you wiped the blood from your mouth and dodged the knife. "Haha, how amusing! Another petty hero who thinks they are invisible enough to take down everyone and everything!"

In your mind, you realised that stab = blood and blood = paralysation. You dodged multiple of his swift attacks, attempting to lodge his knife into you. "No! I'm here to save my friends!" He started laughing, blocking your attempts to gain a quirk. Suddenly you stopped in your track, quickly kicking the knife out of his hand. "I erased your quirk, you can no longer paralyse me." He stood there amused.

"Powerful. I won't doubt your worth. I'm sure you'll get so far in the rise of fame!" He lunged an attack at you which you dodged and kicked him in the gut.

"Fame? I don't care for fame! Are you stupid? I want to save people lives, I want people to be safe and happy! Don't you see everyone needs saving, that's exactly what I want to do!" You eyed hour heterochromatic friend. noticing him with his saddened expression caught you off guard and you were kicked with force, smashing into the wall. Accidentally, you released his quirk, not telling him that.

"Lies, you tell yourself as a hero your goal is pure but really, your intention is like everyone else, fame, power, confidence boost, money even!" He reached out his spare knife. He lodged it up past his head ready to kill you with one quick stab.

"Of course not! My intentions don't matter! Nobody's intention do! Even if a hero is in it for the money, they are putting people who do harm in jail! The difference that separates the heroes who abuse their power and the heroes who put villains, who rape, murder and steal, away, is that the good heroes catch out the bad! Nobody deserves to die, nobody! Everybody, heroes, villains, fake-blood-hungry-heroes too, all need saving of themselves! And that's what I'm going to do! I'm gonna save everyone and be the reason people can smile again!" you coughed up some blood as you looked back at Stain. He was frozen in his position, stunned by your words. This was the first time since All Might, he had ever seen a pure hero. At that point, he made a choice not to kill you. You were the salvation the world needed and he would be damned to let a real hero go to waste.

"I must say, you've got a new fan. A real hero... Huh?" Just as he was about to leave, and let you go three go with your lives intact, Midoriya gained movement again and went straight for the attack. "Impossible! Whats' your blood type?" due to the force of the attack, his swift movement caused him to accidentally fling his knife. Midoriya tried to save you, instead, he heard you cry out.

"Y/n!" Shoto and Iida desperately yelled, still stuck in their paralyzed position. Midoriya stopped attacking to have a look at the damage. When his eyes met with your own, bloodshot and widened ones. He quickly glanced at your stomach where a knife lodged into it. Before he could run to your side, Stain slammed him back. The sobs and cries of Shoto were getting increasingly loud in the fear of your death and the hurt of not being able to rescue you.

Again, Stain brutally slammed Izuku into the rough alleyway wall. "See, this is what I mean when I said the hero system is a fabrication! That was the first real hero I had seen since All Might and look... You killed her! Now, The world is doomed." Just as Stain reached his hand to stab Izuku, supposedly in his skull, Stain felt his open wound being grabbed. He quickly turned around only to be paralyzed.

"Y/n!" the three boys called out in unison. You stood, holding your open and bleeding wound with one hand, and your fingers in your mouth in the other.

"Blood tastes bad." You commented. They looked at you and began crying at the sudden victory when realisation set in. "yeah, yeah. I stole his quirk. We're safe. Thank me later. And Iida-" you stumbled in your tracks, the adrenaline wearing off and your blood loss starting to inflict you weak. "-Your decision was foolish. Can't you see the clear lack of heroism in your actions! That was disgusting!" Sobs began to escape Iida as he realised his mistake fully and their repercussions for his disgusting behaviour. "I'm sorry about your brother. You're a fine guy Iida, and you learned your lesson, you're gonna do so w-" before you could continue your eyes finally throbbed shut and you dropped to the floor.

You had lost consciousness as much as you had lost an immense amount of blood. And bad news, your blood type is exceptionally rare. At this point, you were as good as dead.

A/n
Wait bi- 4K wth? Okay ily but all are SO insane💕😿
Me at the start: I let you live... for now...
Me at the end of the chapter: >:3
I mean- you're not dead and you know that
Uhm and fuck plot change bc I'm fine with it, it's just a lil bit cliche ;-;
AND I HAD TO CHANGE L/N TO AIZAWA SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!
HAHAHA I WROTE WOMB INSTEAD OF WOUND AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE HOW THAT WAS WRONG
'He felt his open WOMB being grabbed' HAHAHAH- NOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
36K 553 26
A classic love story ......kinda. Izuku was born a girl in this fic, but she's quiet and to herself because of her past... Todoroki takes it upon him...
1.5M 45.3K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
7.8K 79 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...