Mystical One-Shots

By belaserednickis

This is a compilation of one-shot stories from images or ideas from Pinterest (most of them, at least). Will... More

Introduction
Requests Closed
Death Follows
Desert of Blood
Familiar
Forest Spirit
Indominus Rex
Indoraptor
My Winged Saviour
Once In Mirkwood, Forever In Erebor
Surprise in Derry
The Last Black Arrow
Two Raptors & Two Rexes
Vincenzo
Decepticons & Deceptions I
SCP - [REDACTED]

Can't Escape

2.1K 31 15
By belaserednickis

Like many things in life, it starts perfect, all you wish for, all it was promised. Yet, as it progresses, as time goes by, the true colors start to show. From socialism to relationship, it is always too good to be true... and it was.

The first year of our relationship it was just like those cliche romantic movies. I got all the kisses, all the hugs, cuddles, food, present, and attention I wanted, while also giving it back the best I could. I met his brothers a month after we became official.

They were like him when we first met; odd, cold, sinister, and dark. As time went by, they opened up, just like him. We all became friends. We talked about everything and did everything together, like a family I never had.

And after one year, three hundred and sixty-five days, it all changed. The sweet, caring, and protective man I fell in love with, the one I trusted with all my secrets and my life, the one and only and gentle soul, turned closed, aggressive, cold, and dominant.

It was like dozing off on a Disney movie on the couch, only to wake up and have a horror or suspense movie replay over and over, and no remote to change the channel or turn off the TV. It went on for days, confusing and hurting me to no end.

Had I done something wrong?

It wasn't long when the worst happens. One day his brothers came, completely different from weeks before. It all happened so fast. One minute I was on the couch, watching the morning news, the next minute I was on the bedroom, with all three on top of me.

No sounds left my mouth as it happened, my body was so deep into shock to react. They raped me, used my body as they pleased. All three of them. He obviously was the first one to use me. I so badly wish we made love sooner, when everything was still perfect; when he still loved me.

Once they were done with me, my body was so very weak. Weaker than I thought one would be after sex, almost as if my energy was drained. As soon as the door closed as they left, I blackout. According to the alarm clock, which had the date one it, I was asleep for two days. And during those two days, there was no sign of anyone checking on me, to see if I was still alive.

With little strength I regained, I touched my neck, feeling the skin sticky and stinging every time I made any small movement. There was a wound, a big one, and it hurt to touch, followed by a minuscule wave of warmth and pleasure.

Using the mirror on the wall, I moved my sore body to see what was on my neck. Dried blood slid down my neck to my collar bone and back, soaking the bedsheets. It was covering a tattoo of sorts, one I didn't have before the event. It was a phrase written in fancy writing. I couldn't read it.

With much struggle, noiseless, I limped my way to the bathroom, going to wash my body and try to get rid of the soreness. The horrendous events that transpired have yet to be processed, but my mind doesn't want to recall it.

The tub fills in no time with hot water as I sat inside it, cradling my legs close to my torso. Although my body was sore and hurting, my mind was numb, all emotions were drained from my body along with my innocence.

The warm water lulled my body to sleep, making me stretch my legs and lower underwater to my shoulders. The warm water hugged my body, pulling it lower, all the way under. With my eyes open, the bathroom ceiling looked warped, even more, when my air bubbles surfaced.

Maybe now if I sleep this time it will be dreamless and painless. I might even wake up in heaven. That will be nice.

Just as my lungs started to burn with the lack of fresh air and my vision darkened, the last thing I hear and see is the door smashing open and a dark figure pulling me out of the water.

That was two years ago, back when I just turned twenty, today being my twenty-second birthday. And like the twenty-first, I am celebrating in the cold and alone, even with him and his brothers around.

The half-rotten apple with a stick I found laying around is my cake and candle. The large cardboard and dirty pile of rags are my home and bed. I've been on the run for a year, away from them. Those demons. Those liars. Those vindictive, evil, wicked men. Viktor, once the love of my life, Evin and Will, the best friends I could ask for.

I will choose to stay on the streets with little to no food, in the cold, dirty than locked in that house I once called home to be used like a doll to those men.

"Hello there," My apple flew out of my hand, falling on the dirty floor from the sudden voice. My head snaps in the direction of the owner of the voice to see an old lady carrying market bags. Her eyes are soft, but I am wary of her. I can't trust anyone anymore. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spook you, dear," Her gentle smile makes me relax a bit, but still ready for anything.

"No worries ma'am. Have a good night," I nod her way politely, then grab my apple and clean it.

"I can help you hide from them, my dear," Her words made my heart drop in panic. I slowly looked at her direction to see her right in front of me.

"W-What do you mean?" Did she know about them? Was she going to rat me out?

"Come to my house and I'll tell you everything, and help you. It's going to be very cold tonight. I don't want to sleep in a warm bed knowing I could've kept you warm too," Something about her told me she was safe, that she would protect me.

"I trust you, ma'am. Please don't hurt me," I whimper, not ready to get hurt and betrayed all over again.

"I promise, dear. Now follow me, I live quite far," She waved her hand for me to follow and turned around to walk away. I grabbed my promise ring, the only thing I kept from Viktor. It was silver, with small details of two roses intertwined, one with thorns and one without. Me being the one without and Viktor the one with thorns.

He told me it meant that some roses are born without protection, without their thorns, and it was his job to protect me from all evil. The irony of his explanation still gets me.

The old woman did as promised, gave me delicious hot food, new clothes, a place to sleep, and an explanation.

"Your tattoo, what does it say?" She questioned as she held her warm tea in hands.

"It says the desire of revenge will join with the wicked and the evil, finding its prey," I swallow my water with difficulty, my fingers caressing the tattoo. "And in the end, the author is three letters, VE&W, all inside a five-pointed star."

"As I feared," The old lady sighs, pity floods her eyes, only adding to my worry. "I hope I have all you need to hide you."

"I don't understand," My mind floods with all kinds of questions, ready to burst from my lips.

"The tattoo on your neck, it wasn't something you decided to do. Not only because you don't understand its meaning, as it a very painful place to get it," She states in a matter-of-fact tone. "That's a verse from a book, like an encyclopedia, but from supernatural creatures, on the demonic creatures chapter," The muscles of my face hurt from holding back a laugh.

Is this lady serious? Supernatural? Demons?

"I know, such an odd thing for me to say. But here, take the book," She conveniently had the book right next to her on the coffee table. Gently, I take from her hand and open the book where the string was. As if my eyes were drawn to it, there was the phrase tattooed on my neck. Right under it, there was thing black and white humanoid creature with long curved horns, torn, black angel wings, slitted eyes, fangs dripping with what I assume is blood, sharps claws, and the famous, long devil's tail. "That is your common demon, but they come in a slight variation."

"This is real?" I point to the drawing, feeling very afraid.

"They are very real," Honesty drips from her voice, only worsening my thoughts. "Demons are named after bad things, bad thoughts, bad actions. The worse the meaning, the more dangerous the demon is. For example, annoyance means the state of being annoyed. Then there's rage, meaning uncontrollable anger. You have three after you; evil: something that brings sorrow, distress, or calamity; wicked: intended to or capable of harming someone; and vindictive: intended to cause anguish or hurt."

"VE&W... vindictive, evil and wicked," The words fall out of my mouth in realization. "Viktor, Evin, and Will," Shiver run down my body, followed by the star burning up, as if a hot iron rod was pressing on it.

"Oh, dear! Don't recite their names! Hang on there, I'll get the medicine!" My vision and hearing became blurred, unfocused, only catching the sound of the old lady's flats tapping the wooden floor. Whispering reached my ear, hushed, urgent whispering.

Have you lost your way home?

Go to the dark, the dark is safe.

She won't know if you come back.

Come back little one.

Come back, child.

Come back, my love.

My eyes snapped open as my breathing grew labored. The lady came back with another mug, ushering for me to drink. The hot liquid slid down my esophagus, calming the burn instantaneously.

No! Stop!

The loud whispering ceased when the old lady began chanting something in Latin. Once the burning stopped, she ceased her chants.

"They were tracking you. Any calling or mentioning of their names with any strong emotion will make them aware of where you are. They will make you go to a dark place and increase those strong emotions. That's how they find you, be careful my dear," With one final nod, I doze off on her armchair, drained of energy.

For one year I live with her, the old lady, Marge. She became my second mom, my new best friend, my protector. She had me drink her magic tea twice a day, making sure those demons didn't find. She had me see her grandsons almost every weekend so they would get Viktor out of my mind. I managed to fool her for most of the time, flirting back with the boy and even going out, but nothing more than that happened.

How could I forget about him? What kept me from moving on were the good things we experienced together. From the day we met, to the day he gave me the promise ring. One week before it all changed.

I met him at the local library, at the cringiest section, the erotica section. To be fair, I was looking for an erotica book a friend of mine wanted for, and I happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Aren't you a little too young to be reading those types of books?" A deep, rumbling voice cut me out of my thoughts as my eyes skimmed over the book titles. I turn around to face a tall, robust, handsome man with a short, perfectly trimmed beard. His white dress shirt was barely holding his muscles, looking ready to rip open if he flexed too much.

"It's not for me," My answer is brief, too awkward to say anything more.

"It wouldn't be for your boyfriend, that's for sure. Men are too visual to enjoy books; women however, they like it more explicit," He steps to my side and leans against the bookcase, his eyes never leaving my figure.

"If only any of those things you said were true, I would agree with you," I give him a courteous smile and walk away, looking for another shelf for more options.

"What a peculiar thing that is," He draws out, not moving from his place. I sigh loudly but don't turn around to look at him.

"What is peculiar?" I ask, faking interest.

"That a pretty thing like you doesn't have a boyfriend."

Is he hitting on me? I wouldn't know.

"Well, that's life for me," I click my tongue and sigh once again. Not wanting to stick around a man with looks I can only dream of, I walk away. The next time I see him is at the same place on the previous day, the erotica section, and this time I was looking for a book for me as well. The day before I left the library, giving up on my search for the day.

This time, the unknown, good looking man had a black Armani suit, a Rolex, and Balenciaga shades. I feel poor just by breathing the same air as him. And this time, I chose to ignore his very intimidating presence. My eyes went over many books, reading their names, still not finding the one I was looking for.

Forgetting his presence after a while, I finally found the book I was looking for: 365 DNI. The only problem was that the book was too way up my reach. Not even on my tiptoes I could touch or get a grasp of the book.

During my struggle, a large, warm frame came from behind me, pressing against my body. A thick arm brushed passed me, and calloused hands grasped my book, gently handing it to me.

"So your friend is getting Fifty Shades of Gray and you are getting 365 DNI? Such a young girl shouldn't be reading such explicit content," His gruff voice came next to my ear, his warm breath fanning my hair.

"I'm not that young," I pout, puffing some air in frustration and feeling flustered. "I'm eighteen, an adult, for your information, sir," I use my elbow to push him away, but he doesn't move. "Could you please step back?"

"I quite like it here," His smug tone and gruff voice did sinful things to my body and mind. "If you thank for my help, I will consider moving."

"I didn't ask you to help me, but thank you, anyway," I huff, wanting to stay against his comforting warmth, but wanting to step away from this strange man. Much to my dismay, he stepped away.

"You're welcome, sweetheart," Butterflies fluttered in my belly at the nickname. "Call me once you're back home," Before I could ask what he meant, he strode away. Questions flared up in my head, not comprehending what just happened. Not wanting to overthink the situation, I check out the books and left the library.

I then gave the book to my friend and went home to my small studio apartment. It wasn't anything fancy, just cozy enough to feel like home, a small safe haven after a long day. As I was taking off my clothes to take a well-deserved shower, a card fell out of my shirt pocket.

How did I not feel that the whole day?

The card was blank, with only a number written on it, and a name.

Viktor Mikhail

That day, after my shower, I called him, and it was the best decision I made, or so I thought. We made the library our main meeting place, isolated from the outer world. I found out he worked at a law firm, very successful and famous in those circles of people. It explained how he could afford such expensive clothing, accessories. and gifts, which for the most part I declined. I still kept the presents, just told him he didn't need to buy me such expensive things.

One morning I woke up with Viktor's strong arm wrapped around my waist, flushing my back against his muscular chest. It had been two months since we began dating, and he has spent a lot of time at my place.

The first he came I was very nervous, afraid he would leave me after seeing the place I lived. Maybe it was not luxurious enough to his standards. However, surprisingly he made himself more at home than me, once even walking around in underwear. My poor brain has that imprinted into it. Leisurely, I slid off his hold and walked over to the stove to make us some breakfast.

He is a big man and needs a lot of food, all the time. While I made myself a waffle, some coffee, and a fruit salad with yogurt, I cooked him four pancakes, ten slices of bacon, two toasts, two or three boiled eggs, oatmeal with strawberries, banana, and blueberries.

Two strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me to a hard body, as I finish preparing our meals. Viktor laid his chin atop my head, accentuating our height difference. His two-meter height put my one-seventy to shame, along with his brothers, Evin and Will.

"Babe, I've been thinking," His deep voice and nickname for me – deeper than normal from him just waking up – had my body react all kinds of ways. "If you would want to move in with me," I turn to face him at record speed, staring at his face with a mixture of surprise and confusion.

"But I've never gone to your house," He invited me to his place multiple times, even before we got together, but I always declined, feeling I was invading his space.

"It wasn't for my lack of trying," He states in a matter of fact tone.

"Why would you think I'd want to move so soon?" I crossed my arms, leaning against the sink counter.

"I saw your Google history, looking for a new place to move," My mean face fell down, making me look like a deer caught in headlights. "You should've told me. I would've found you a nice place or suggest you move in with me," His smug face softens; his hands going under my shirt and caressing my hips with his thumbs.

"I didn't want to bother you," My arms enveloped his thick waist and I laid my head against his chest. "I wanted to make you proud by doing it all on my own."

"It gives me no greater pleasure than to answer to any wish and desire you have," I push myself from him, just enough to look up his face. Two weeks later I moved in with him, sharing his room.

Evin and Will came by often, always with new jokes and ways to make fun of Viktor. Although they are younger, they never miss a chance to embarrass their big brother.

"I still can't believe that old man got such a young chick," Will teases, his eyes fixed on Viktor who is watching the TV on a separate couch. "Sixteen years her senior, damn," From my seat, I can see Viktor clench his jaw and fists. While I was eighteen, Viktor was thirty-four, which, for the most part, didn't bother. The only thing I disliked was the fact if we do last long enough to marry, there is a chance he dies first, and I will be left alone and heartbroken.

"He's not getting any younger, is he?" I smile slyly at Will. "Besides, I highly doubt you will look as good as him at that age," Will is a guy obsessed with looks, even more so than Evin. Viktor bites his lower lip, trying his best to keep his expression neutral, while Will stares at me with an incredulous look on his face.

"Brother, where is the shy girl I remember? This sassy chick isn't the Evelyn I know," Will stands up from the couch, patting his legs and wiping his clothes from invisible dust. "I will not sit down next to someone like that," He gives me a once-over, and leaves. As soon as I hear his bedroom door closes I break down laughing. Viktor's deep chuckles accompany my loud laughter.

"He speaks the truth," As I compose myself, Viktor is suddenly in front of me. "Where is my shy little girl?" He places his hands on the backrest of the couch, leans down until his face is right in front of mine.

Blood rushes to my cheeks, flushing it red like a tomato. The giant man covers me with his muscular body. Me, a small girl, completely at his mercy.

"It may be my period coming. You know, female hormones going haywire," I give him a sheepish smile, wiggling further into the sofa. "I might feel snappy with you keep coming too close," I say hurriedly, my heart not feeling too well with his proximity.

Giving a small pout, Viktor plopped himself next to me. His heavyweight lifts my side of the cushion, making me lean against him comfortably.

Those were the nice days, where I would wake up, eat breakfast, clean the house, cook lunch, watch TV, spend time with Viktor, go to a restaurant or have a nice take out for dinner, then go back to sleep and repeat it all over.

I would give up everything to feel loved and cared for once again, at least one last time. However, I know that will never happen. They are hunting me, enraged I escaped. How I did it? It was rather simple on the paper, but in practice, it got me a few injuries and scars.

Most days I had to walk around naked, no clothes allowed, only when it was too cold and Viktor didn't want to take of me if I got sick. Yet, even then, it was either an oversized shirt or hoodie or if I had pants they had a tear, a hole under my crotch area. For easier access, he would say. No underwear, ever.

Going outside was forbidden, except the backyard, supervised during the whole time. It rarely happened as neither wanted to watch over me as I sunbathed and enjoyed the fresh air.

Winter was approaching and the temperatures were getting low, even during the day. With much reluctance, Viktor dressed me in one of his hoodies, always too big for me, but covered enough. I was going down the marble stairs when I noticed Evin was here, looking through his phone as he paced back and forth in the living room.

He once was the man I told about how I felt about Viktor, commented about the presents I wanted to buy, asked for suggestions for foods I could make, everything. Now, I wanted nothing more than to go to the kitchen, eat a fruit, and go back to my room without being noticed. However, life has something against me, and just as I took my last step down the stairs, Evin called my name.

"My little Eve, just the one I needed," He was too happy to see me, and this made my body fill with dread. "Work has been stressing me out lately and I need something to relax me," A smirk curved his lips, loving my reaction. "Come here," His voice went from cheery to dark in the blink of an eye. Not wanting to get punished for disobeying, as much as I wanted to turn the other way, I walked up to him.

He sat down on the soft couch, spread his legs, and patted his thighs for me to seat. My heart sank even further as I knew what was about to happen. No matter how many times they used my body, how many times they defiled me, I will never grow accustomed; ever.

My breathing faltered the closer I got, and once I was within reach, he grasped my waist and pulled me to him, making me straddle his lap. His smirk grew bigger, more sinister, showing his beautiful smile, now filled with malice and sin.

"I've been working all weekend on this case, but there are some people who can't do their fucking job, messing everything up. Vik did the receptionist, I wanted to wait a little longer, hoping the problem would be resolved. And now, I just got a call saying some important documents got deleted," He dipped his face into my neck, his lips tantalizing me, brushing over the scar they left me. It burned both with pleasure and pain, making my body heat up.

Ever since my virginity and innocence was taken by force, Viktor started cheating on me. If we can even be called a couple anymore. First, it was with my friend, the one I got the book at the library where I first met him. Then with his employees, close friends, strippers, models, all kinds of people. Only using me when he was drunk or angry, mostly at me, for no justifiable reason. He would even bring beautiful women to the house, and have intercourse in the guest room while I was obligated to watch.

The sound of a belt unbuckling brought me back to what Evin was doing. His hands fiddled with his zipper and belt, then they gripped my waist, lifted me up, and flushed my chest against his.

"You will be a good girl for me, won't you?" One of his hands let go and moved down, pulling out his member and positioning it at my entrance. The condescending tone in his voice only made the helplessness I had increase. My face scrunched in pain as he pushed me down, moaning in pleasure from my suffering. "Hmm, I'll never get enough of your warmth and tightness."

Evin had me ride him for a long hour, not letting me rest once until my legs could no longer move. Then, he laid my back on the couch and fucked me until he had his fill. He left me there, dirty, sweaty, naked, unable to move from exhaustion. My peaceful day once again turned into my body going numb. With no more energy to move, I slept there, ignoring my stomach begging for food.

I woke up in the same place, but with my hoodie back on and the stickiness between my legs gone. There was chatter coming from somewhere in the house, and some music playing. With my weak legs, I went over to the source of the night, coming across Viktor, Evin, and Will at the indoor pool, having a good time.

Only Will was in the water while the other two drank and chatted. Not wanting to get punished for eavesdropping on their fun, I turned away, only to halt when my name was called.

"Evelyn! Come here!" Viktor shouted over the music. With no other safe option, I went over to him, keeping my head down and my eyes on the marble floor. I stopped right in front of Viktor, waiting for further orders. His big hand grasped my waist and pulled me closer, lowering his face next to my ear. "Did you have a nice time with Evin?"

I shook my head, knowing he is very possessive and jealous, even though he lets his brothers have their way with me.

"Good. I am the only one that can have you a moaning mess," He growls next to my ear, his hands tightening their hold. He let go and lean back, moving one of his hands under my chin so I looked up. "Get on a swimsuit and join us," Taking that as an order, I slowly pull away and do as he says.

Five minutes later I went back down, wearing a black swimsuit, nothing fancy as only Viktor – his words – should see me in anything 'sexy'. His eyes caught sight of my figure as soon as I came into view, nodding his head in approval. What he didn't know was that I was hiding something underneath it.

"Man, does it have a cut? I'm in the mood for some banging-" Will's request is cut by a punch on the gut, doubling him over.

"Come here," Viktor motions me to come closer and I do. He sits on a chair and pats his lap for me to sit. I straddle his lap, shuddering every second, wanting nothing more than to get off him. He moves his hands behind my back and pulls me down flush against his naked chest. "You're so tense, relax."

He rubs my back in the same comforting manner he would a long time ago when we were just your usual couple. I take this opportunity and melt on his hold, bringing up the memories of when we were happy; when I was happy. The times I'd have a rough day with my friends or at work, where he would just hold me. He wouldn't say anything or put anything on the TV to make noise to fill the silence. No. His strong arms would wrap around me securely and make me feel protected from anything.

"I'm going for a swim, feel free to join me whenever you want," Viktor stands up with me in his hold, turns around and gently places me on his chair. My answer is a short nod. I am left somewhat alone with Viktor in the pool, Will with his legs dipped in, and Evin sunken at the bottom for some good minutes now.

I hope he drowns.

As always, my wishes aren't heard and he surfaces with not even one big breath. I stay seated for I don't know how long, watching the three men that ruined my life have fun. My insides are craving to dive into the pool, enjoy its cool water, then go under and escape this hell.

If I drown I won't have to see his or their handsome retched faces ever again. I will go to heaven, if lucky, and they will to the pits of hell.

"Brothers, I heard one of my coworkers saying he has a case with a priest and a lunatic," Will speaks up, splashing water at Evin. "This lunatic woman is suing the priest after she allegedly summoned a demon, had sex with it, and had Father tell her she is going to hell," The three men smirk sinisterly, bringing shivers down my spine. "Poor sod is being accused of offending the crazy lady. Does she not believe the man? I would."

This conversation makes me feel unease as if they are trying to tell me something, or simply scare me with silly stories. They have done it before, so why think it's anything serious. Feeling fed up and too consumed in the need to have the water cover my body, I stand up from the chair and walk over to the pool stairs. I take one step at a time, getting used to the water's temperature.

I lowered my body in the water up to my shoulders. The three men were on the other side of the pool, once in awhile eyeing me for anything suspicious. Like a tiny girl like me could do any damage to three big, strong men. That's just basic biology. I stayed on the shallow part of the pool –which still had me covered up to my chest – holding onto the ledge, leaning my head over my arms with them behind me.

I could feel the hard metal against my skin, making my lateral movements very limited. It will only be used at the perfect opportunity. The knife I took is an automatic one, with the push of the button the blade would pierce anything made of flesh on its way.

After about twenty minutes, both Evin and Will went home, bidding their goodbye's to Viktor, no minding acknowledging me. Not that I'm complaining. The music volume was low, not covering the sound of water splashing from a large object – in this case, a human – swimming.

"You've been sulking in that corner for a while," His husky voice never fails to bring goosebumps all over my skin, although these days they were accompanied by dread. I hum in response, not wanting to waste my saliva on him. "You never thanked me."

For what? Breaking my heart? Taking my innocence? Ruining my trust in people?

"What for?" I ask with much reluctance.

"Who do you think cleaned you up? Put your clothes back? I did," I could feel his body heat even though he was some good inches behind me, not touching. I turned around and got a bit stunned from how close he was.

"Thank you," My soft voice holds back a snappy tone, begging to come out. But the punishment will be worse than it's worth it.

"You're welcome," His smile is nothing but fake, I know it, I feel it. But why does it make me feel fuzzy? As if the dead butterflies in my belly began to move again. "There is this look in your eyes, Eve, that makes me believe you want to tell me something."

His arms move around me, bringing my body close to him, making me wrap my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. The way he held me and the way I clung to him made my eyes sting with tears. I remember the last time he held me like this, at the exact same place. We were both under the influence, but sober enough not to do anything irresponsible or that we would regret.

A slow song was playing at the time, and we swayed in the water at the rhythm of the melody. He kissed my neck, saying sweet nothing that made me fall in love even harder. He made me feel loved, protected, wanted, precious. The only one that could make such an ice-cold, serious man turn into a sweet love bug. The only one that could make me come out of my shell, be who I really am.

"I-I miss you. A lot. Every day I think of how you were, how we were. I loved you. I think you loved me. And I was happy, very happy. W-when you did what you did to me I felt s-so lost," I am scared as hell saying this, but I need to get it out before I do what I need to. "Remember when you found me in the bathroom two months ago? I tried to... to... kill myself," My throat clogs up as the tears once stinging my eyes roll down my cheeks one by one. "I had lost all hope then. Hope that things would go back to how they were. You asked if I was alright that day, even though you didn't care. That saved me."

I don't dare to look into his eyes that burn into my head, possibly glaring my way in so much hatred and disgust. My right hand leaves his neck and glides down my thigh to the hem, gripping the knife.

"But I know things will never go back to how they were. You will never love me," my voice hardens and I pull out the knife, placing it only an inch away from his stomach, where I know vitals organs are. "And that I will never forgive you."

With the push of the button, the knife comes out and stabs him. I twist the blade before pushing myself off him. As planned, I jumped off the pool, grabbed the bag I had already prepared with clothes, money, and food, and ran out of that wretched place, not planning to go back, ever.

"Evelyn, I was thinking that maybe you should get out and do something other than stay holed up in this house," Regina, the old lady, said, looking disappointedly at me, in a blanket burrito watching TV.

"They said I didn't need to work, so I'm relaxing," I retort, not feeling like I want to be so nice to her.

"That was three days ago. They gave you a week off. At least go to the mall and buy some new clothes, shoes, maybe some accessories, like rings or necklaces. Maybe later you can go to the salon and get that blonde hair of yours a nice hydration. Being as blind as me I can still see your split ends," I roll my eyes at her suggestion, but get up of my comfortable stop nonetheless.

"Fine. Be glad I saved a good amount of money," I walk up the stairs to change to more appropriate clothes. Regina went back to watering her plants by the time I went back down. I took her car, which she basically made me use it instead of using the bus. I got a good scolding for denying it.

"While you are at it, try and find some man to talk to. Your male interactions are almost nonexistent," I hold back not to send her the bird, only giving a thumbs up in return. She did finally noticed I am not interested in her grandson. He is a nice guy, don't get me wrong, but my trust in men will take a while to work again.

The mall was rather busy, with its usual movement of people buying products, hanging out, or working. It was a rather fancy mall, with brands such as Rolex, Swarovski, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci, none of which I had the money or need to buy anything from. But it did bring some rather wealthy people to come by.

The store of my choice was Forever 21, although it is impossible to find a plain white shirt, there are some nice clothes I am in need of. I end up getting two jean shorts, and two black shirts with cool looking patterns and your usual life quotes. As I was paying for my clothes, I could help but look out of the store, as if something was attracting me, making me look there. And that's when I caught sight of a man. Not just any man, a very muscular one, with a very familiar form.

"That will be one hundred and five miss," The cashier said, breaking me from my daze. I pay her and grab my stuff, and my body kept begging me to look at that man.

Get your shit together damnit!

I curse myself, only to give up and look up. There he was, Viktor, in all his glory. He wore the same clothes from when we met at the library, looking more muscular and meaner. Although he is wearing shades, I can feel his gaze piercing everyone that walks by as he talks on the phone with someone. I can see how his muscles flex and fist clenches. He looks mad, annoyed, devilish.

Handsome- NO! Fuck him! I need to leave, now!

Trying my best not to look suspicious, I grab my bags, put my sunglasses, and take a deep breath before walking out of Forever 21. Viktor was in front of the store on the other side, far away enough for me to sneak out. However, once again, luck was not on my side.

Bloody demon.

His head suddenly snaps to the side and I see his nostrils flare up, as if he is smelling something, smelling me. He mumbles something to the phone before putting it away in his pants pocket. Not wanting to stay in that place for one second longer, I fasten my gait in the direction of the exit, praying for him not to notice me.

As I almost make the run for my life, men wearing all black start appearing out of nowhere, getting into stores, and stopping people to question them. I knew they worked for him. My heart starts pounding on my chest, nearly breaking through my chest from how hard it's beating. This is not good, at all.

"Ma'am, can we please ask some questions?" Two men in black stop me, just as I am about to leave. Panic begins to set in, but I try my best to remain composed or I will be in deep trouble.

"Am I in trouble, sir?" An imaginary hand pats my back, proud I sound confident.

"Not at all. Have you seen this woman?" The man held a picture of, one Viktor took of me when he asked to be his girlfriend. He took me to the middle of the woods, to a small cabin where we had the loveliest time. It was evening and we were in the field, where he proposed, and the picture showed my face, with a big, bright smile as I wore a white loose dress.

I am so very grateful to what I did; bleaching my chocolate hair blonde, cutting from my waist to my shoulders, put on green contact lenses to hide my brown eyes, got some weight, and have no makeup on. The men's eyes as they waited for my answer also suggested they didn't recognize me.

"I am afraid I have never seen that woman," I try to give my best "my condolences" tone to them.

"Thank you, sorry to bother you," With a stiff nod they moved around me to ask someone else. An immense weight over my shoulders dissipated in relief.

I am safe. Or so I thought.

"Wait," They came back, followed by two more. Before I could react he moved my hair away from my neck, revealing the tattoo. My biggest mistake was to not cover it with foundation, thinking people would just assume I am into crazy tattoos. "Boss, we got her," He radioed in, and I did the only thing a normal person would do in this situation. I ran.

And as you can guess, I don't get very far.

"Hold her!" A man tackles me, wrapping his arms around my stomach and pulling me off the ground.

"Let me go! Please! Help!" I scream, shout, scratch, bite, kick, punch the best I could. Those around me can only stare at me in pity as other men draw their guns at them. My screaming ceased when the sound I dread more in the world reached my ears; Viktor's dark chuckle. "Please, don't hurt me."

Everything turns dark as the voices around me and the clicking of shoes on the floor fade out. The pentagram starts to burn, making me hiss in pain. And that last thing I see is Viktor's shoes as I am dropped down on the cold floor. And the last thing I hear is his deadly promise.

"See, I found you, didn't I? Now let me punish you accordingly."

-----------

7100 words guys. Damn! I am that cool.

Hope you liked it. It is based on a dream I had, with different people but I tried to make it as true to the source.

If there are any inconsistencies or grammar mistakes and such, let me know and I'll edit them later. If there are any time inconsistencies, just ignore those for the time being.

Updates will resume on February.

Please don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 40.7K 199
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilanties spoiler...
18.4K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
76K 1.3K 58
This book has been discontinued and I have made a book 2 for this because Wattpad has said that I've reached the limit. So if you're interested pleas...
667K 16.4K 198
Hey! People seemed to really like my other oneshot book, so I decided... make another! Again, mostly female/gender neutral reader, I might include OC...